***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

Page 11 of 15 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining: One way to squat 500+lbs

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    DAY 34
    4/24/09

i hit 500lbs guys! i got a vid 2 and to top it off i got a ticket for loud exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9OZoOyZinc

WORKOUT
    squat

run 5mins
    135x10
    225x5
    315x3
    405x1
    500x1
    405x5
    405x3

Body composition and Look: softer not as dry
    Muscle Hardness: PRIME
    Vascularity: down
    Strength: insane
    Speed: way up!! speed reppin sh1t
    Co-ordination: precognition!
    Quality of Training: powerfull!
    Mood/Aggression: anxtious as sh1t
    Libido: opperating: real good
    Joints: great
    Overall Sense of Feeling: very down weak 500lbs reay took its tole
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.99%

First day on The One.

Weighed in @ 222.5 this morning.

Waking up I felt good. I was excited to start my cycle! Woke up at 10am took my 3 doses of The One and 3 Cre-02. Ran some errands and then got ready for my WO at noon.

Going into the workout I felt a bit off. The One made my mind a bit off. It was dropping my moral like a brick. Anywho, I had to go so there was no use sitting around pouting about it.

Got into the gym, did my 5 minute warm up on the treadmill. Hit the squat rack and did 2 warm up sets. That's when I knew this was going to be a great workout! My warm up sets were going up like no ones business! Got to my working sets and threw an extra 10lbs on and squeezed it out like I've been sitting at that weight for a week. Awesome!

All of my lifts today were up 5-10lbs and made extra reps despite going in with a crap attitude and feeling. I went in like a ***** and came out an animal! Recover between sets was great! My mind was in it and while things were tuff to get up, they weren't really that bad!

Can't wait to see what the next 5 weeks brings! If all my workouts are this good, I should be making some nice gains!
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hate--Tank

Hate--Tank: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by Hate--Tank View Post
    I just started taking THE ONE by Applied Nutriceuticls 7 days as below:

THE ONE - 3 Pills Each AM for 5 weeks
    Milk Thistle
    Omegas
    Animal Pak
    Bio-Mend

PCT
    2nd Gear
    Drive
    IGF-2
    Bio-Mend

MOOD: 8/10 - Felling good not mad or angry as I was on some other Test boosters just a good feeling its hard to explain as I feel good but unlike I am even taking anything until I hit the gym.

HUNGER: 10/10 - Not sure if THE ONE is supposed to make you fell hungry but I am eating more then ever and it seems to not being going to my waist as my waist size is the same. I weighed in at 202 pounds in the AM and it has been hard for me to gain weight and currently this AM I weighed 207, thats 5 pounds in 7 days not to bad.

FOCUS: 8/10 - Its not like a energy rush feeling like drinking some good preworkout powders but when I hit the gym its game time and I feel like I am all about pushing those extra reps and putting on more weight. All I want to do is put on more weight and see what I can do. Funny thing is before I lift I tell myself I am "ON" something and it seems to hype me up to lift even more.

SIDES: 9/10 - No real issues as of yet but I do notice I have a few pimples here and there where I normally do not get pimples but nothing some OTC cream cant handle. I think I am going to add some oxy cream to my stack....lol. Sides have been so good so far I may bump up to 4 pills last week or so.

LIBIDO: 10/10 - These things make me horny all the time. I can tell a HUGE diffrence from about day 3 and on. I am exicited easy and feel like the man inside the gym and bedroom.

STRENGTH: 10/10 - I am lifting more then before and it seems like weights that were heavy are now easy to push out. I started doing 5x5's on bench when I started 7 days ago and could push 235 for 3 full sets of 5 and hitting 4 reps or so on set 4 and 5. I did 245 all 5 reps on 4 sets last Friday and hit 4 reps on last set. Not to bad for a few days into cycle.

MUSCLE HARDNESS: 10/10 - had to make a new review area because my muscles are freaking rock hard, it feels like I and on some NO product all day long my arms feel like they could rip out of my sleeves and like there is a softball inside there. Not sure what this effect is from but its Nice and makes me fell stronger inside and outside the gym.

PUMPS: 10.5/10 - Does THE ONE act like a NO product it sure does for me I have noticed EXTREME pumps on arm and chest days. I NEVER felt pumps like this before on any product and it feels great. After doing arms I cant even move them to wipe the sweat off of my face. Overall really getting some good pumps.

OVERALL: I am very happy 7 days into THE ONE so far as no real sides besides the little acne. Mood, libido and strengh have all gone up in only 7 days.

WEIGHT
    -Start
    - Current

BENCH
    - Start
    235 5x5's

- Current
    245 5x5's

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

94Sip

94Sip: I don't want another hobby - The One log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 94Sip View Post
    I wanted to wait awhile and see how things went in the first couple of days/weeks of PCT before giving a review, but here goes.

First, I have nothing negative to say about this compound. I had literally no negative side effects. I checked my blood pressure and it was never elevated, I never felt lethargic, and I never felt any other signs of shutdown, back pumps, prostate problems, or hair loss problems.

All the good stuff:
    Weight gain: 11lbs in 4 weeks and I easily left about 5 lbs on the table by not eating enough. That sucks in retrospect but I chalk it up to a good learning experience.
    Strength - I will say in the last week my strength gains were crazy - very much like when I did SD/PP stack.
    Muscle appearance: The cuts in my forearms are deeper than they ever were when I did ketogenic diets. But the coolest things is FINALLY seeing the striations in my upper chest after working out and when I flex. I never thought I would get those but I did. That alone was worth the price of admission.
    Vascularity - unbelievable, all day vascularity. I never knew I had that many veins in my arms, legs, and lower abdomen. And I am talking thick, knotty rope style veins up and down your arms and into your shoulders. Definitely the coolest factor.
    Self-Confidence - very high
    Glycogen storage - you can pile the carbs in with this stuff and get seriously swole.
    Recoverability - I incoporated some GVT into my routine and I was very impressed with how quickly you recover between sets.
    Sleep - That was the best 4 weeks of sleep I have ever had.

Recommendations and Other Ramblings:
    Read and follow the recommendations that Don has put in the pinned thread in the Company Promotion section. Do not think - just do them. Specifically:
    1. Workout Program: Do a VERY high intensity program like GVT, especially with deads and squats. This is a compound that the more you give it the more it will give back. Do some arm work just for the pump - then you will finally experience what Arnold meant.
    2. Eat: You need to really dial this in up front. After I started getting 2xBW for carbs I would notice the scale move very easily, but you won't put on much fat, maybe a little bit, but that is why I say stick with a high intensity program. I learned the most here because I made the most mistakes here.
    3. Don't take one of these cycle support products with Saw Palmetto in it and do not mess with Pumpkin seeds/oil while on this.

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

Im using THE ONE as my first PH... I must say that I am very impressed after the first week... I was VERY skeptical at first but after this first week having put on 8 lbs and my BF staying the same I am extremely pleased... Upset that I only have 3 weeks left on the stuff... Quick questions though-I saw that people were using the IGF-2 and Drive for PCT...

Is there anything else that would be recommended to add to these two to maintain?

Im already using Neovar-wondering if its ok to continue using this through PCT as well?

Thanks
    BIGS
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by bighaley21 View Post
    Im using THE ONE as my first PH... I must say that I am very impressed after the first week... I was VERY skeptical at first but after this first week having put on 8 lbs and my BF staying the same I am extremely pleased... Upset that I only have 3 weeks left on the stuff... Quick questions though-I saw that people were using the IGF-2 and Drive for PCT...

Is there anything else that would be recommended to add to these two to maintain?

Im already using Neovar-wondering if its ok to continue using this through PCT as well?

Thanks
    BIGS
    BIGS, great to hear about your results this far.

Re PCT, add 2nd GEAR, an antioxidant and omegas to it, and you should be sweet. Products recommended are listed in >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<< (posts #2 and #21). NeoVar CAN be used on-cycle AND in PCT; and is actually recommended due to the nutrient repartitioning properties.

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

bonscott

bonscott: bonscott, the one, and a life mystery!!

Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    Review of the ONE!!

Body composition and Look: I really enjoyed the leaning effect, the pumps, and hardness on TO. Even though I feel the pics don't show much difference, I did go down 2 sizes in my waist. Friends and family have commented several times on me "looking thinner"!
    Muscle Hardness: Great, like granite.
    Vascularity: Improved moderately, if I had done more cardio I truly believe I could've made it phenomenal. But definitely a positive.
    Strength: Improved moderately, I had to many distractions to keep it up constantly. But it did improve, not as much as other ps, but I wasn't really gunning for mucho strength.
    Quality of Training: Always a good feeling to hit the gym with this coursing through my veins. Was able to keep rest to a minute between sets, still increase strength, and not fatigue much at all.
    Mood/Aggression: Agitated, moody, and short tempered throughout cycle. I should note this wasn't all from TO. These ph/ps's do that to me anyway. I need better coping skills.
    Libido: No ill effects on cycle, but no improvements either. During pct took a hit, but the more I think about it, there were other factors causing that. So overall, no complaints.
    Joints: Very drying to me. The support supps I took only mildly helped. This is my only negative about TO.
    Overall Sense of Feeling: No shutdown, which is great. But I never had that "on" feeling. I was pleased with TO, I wish I could've given a better effort. I could see TO being used as a recomp ps, or as an adjunct to a wet compound. I consider it mild, but well worth investigating as a lean body mass gainer.I started at 225 exactly, and finished at 231.6. So, I believe I've lost a little bodyfat, and gained lean body mass. Can't complain there. As far as 2nd Gear, no complaints. 6bromo works well for me and is fairly inexpensive. Add a test booster, and you're good to go.

Just in case anyone missed it, my post pics are in post # 13. Thanks again everyone!!

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.99%

Alrgiht, just finished up my 1st week on The One. I'm just updating the feedback thread as I don't have time to log this daily. Anywho, let's get on shall we? Up 5lbs from 222.5 to 227.5 with a definite loss of fat also! Very happy. I can see a nice difference in the mirror which is only fueling my fire to work out, eat and sleep even more! Nothing better than seeing results for all the hard work being put in.

This past week I have been taking in 3k calories. I can take in 2,5k cals when on boosters and go through a slow recomp, so I figured I'd start out at 3k and add or take away from there. Since I'm basically sedentary as I sit in a cube 8 hours a day, my metabolism is slooow. That and I'm 31.

This week I'm debating if I should do 3,2k cals and see what happens. I really love the fat burning that's going on and I've made nice gains also. So I don't know. I can go for all mass or leave a little mass on the table and lose some fat yet for summer. What to do?!?

My diet schedule and supplements consist of;

10am: wake; take 3 The One and mix up 2 scoops xtend and 2 scoops bulk BCAA

11am: mix a scoop of muscle milk in 1 cup 2% milk, 5 Uni-liver

Noon: WO

1: 1 scoop Universal EAA Nitro, a pack Animal Nitro, and 3 NeoVar

1:30: 2 scoops MM in 1 cup 2% milk w/ 40g WMS, 1 cup strawberries, 1 banana 1 CLA, 2 Biomend, 2 Complete-Balance

3:00: Natty Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich on whole wheat, 3 fish oil, 5 uni-liver, Animal Flex

5:00: Chili(93/7 hamburger, beans, onions, lots of tomatoes) 3 Fish oil, 5 uni-liver

8:00: Spaghetti(93/7 burger and lots of noodles) 3 Neovar, 1 EGCG, 1 CLA, 3 fish oil, 5 Uni-liver

11:00: Tuna(mixed in Canola Oil Mayo) w whole grain crackers, 3 fish oil, 1 egcg, 5 Uni-liver

1am: 1 Scoop Casein in 1 cup 2% milk, 5 Uni-liver, 3 fish oil

There isn't a lot of solid foods on WO days in the morning as I just don't do as well with a gut full of food. Until actually taking The One I never had the stomach for solids after a WO either. But recently I have been HUNGRY and have been able to eat something.

Otherwise on non-WO days. I get in more solid foods. I will pan sear a steak or pork chop and throw a potato in the microwave for 5 minutes and eat that as breakfast a half hour after my Xtend drink.

Exercise; I'm doing the starting strength 3x5 routine. I respond very well to squatting every WO and with compound exercises in general. Especially with a high intensity. So I decided to use this routine as apposed to a low weight/high volume routine. So far I'd say it's working

MOOD: 10/10 Awesome! I'm just in a good mood all day. The aggression only comes on in the gym. With natural test boosters I was noticeably more aggressive and angry during the day.

HUNGER: 10/10 I can eat. Between this stuff and NeoVar. I have no problem packing away big meals and not feeling bogged down by them in the slightest. As soon as there is room in my gut I feel like feeding again.

FOCUS: 8/10 Outside of the gym the focus is lacking. 2 days it was hard to get myself in there. But once I was there I was a ****ing robot. I didn't think, I just did it.

SIDES: 9/10 None so far. It kind of messes with my mind when coming on and when it's wearing down at the end of the night. But I have always been sensitive to chemical changes in my body.

LIBIDO: 7/10 It's taken a bit of a dive. I do get random hard-ons, but the hardness is lacking a bit. I have a hard time keeping it up for the second round which is usually not a problem(this is more of a testament to the attraction I have for my GF as it is for my stamina. I can't do this for everyone )

STRENGTH: 9/10 I've added 10-15lbs on my lifts this week and could probably pushed harder on my squats, but wanted to keep good form above all else. Things just go up a lot easier on The One

BODY COMPOSITION AND LOOK: 10/10 Definitely growing and losing. Muscle is up, fat is down. I love it. All in just one week! I was using Prime for 6 weeks and never experience this and I paid 2x the amount(still pisses me off)

QUALITY OF TRAINING: 10/10 Recovery between sets is great. Mentally once I'm in the gym. It's ON. The mind-muscle connection is there, easy to keep good form while lifting heavier than I would without being on The One. This makes training an absolute blast!

OVERALL: 10/10 All I want this thing to do is add beef and it is!! Taking off some fat is an added bonus I wasn't expecting. I came into this skeptical as I've bought into the hype of Prime and was expecting way more than I ever got out of it(I hit a plateau on it for christs sake). But, I've added beef, the scale tells me this, the mirror tells me this. My GF told me I look bigger. The only question is; add more beef or just keep doing what I'm doing. Such a conundrum!!
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    This week I'm debating if I should do 3,2k cals and see what happens. I really love the fat burning that's going on and I've made nice gains also. So I don't know. I can go for all mass or leave a little mass on the table and lose some fat yet for summer. What to do?!?

8:00: Spaghetti(93/7 burger and lots of noodles) 3 Neovar, 1 EGCG, 1 CLA, 3 fish oil, 5 Uni-liver

BODY COMPOSITION AND LOOK: 10/10 Definitely growing and losing. Muscle is up, fat is down. I love it. All in just one week! I was using Prime for 6 weeks and never experience this and I paid 2x the amount(still pisses me off)

OVERALL: 10/10 All I want this thing to do is add beef and it is!! Taking off some fat is an added bonus I wasn't expecting. I came into this skeptical as I've bought into the hype of Prime and was expecting way more than I ever got out of it(I hit a plateau on it for christs sake). But, I've added beef, the scale tells me this, the mirror tells me this. My GF told me I look bigger. The only question is; add more beef or just keep doing what I'm doing. Such a conundrum!!
    You mention that you're not sure what you want to do, and then you mention later that you want The ONE to add mass; which is it?

If you want to gain muscle mass, then 3,000 calories seems a little LOW (then again, you know your body better than anyone, so if it works for you, it works; I would recommend going HIGHER, though).

Make sure that before your 8pm meal you have your dose of NeoVar 15-20 minutes BEFORE the meal, NOT with it or after it.

Why are you comparing The ONE to Prime? They are two completely different products in two completely different categories: The ONE is hormonal; Prime is NOT. So of course you are going to get better results on a PH.

Yep, fat loss is something that, regardless of goal and calories consumption, most users have experienced.

Good job.

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You mention that you're not sure what you want to do, and then you mention later that you want The ONE to add mass; which is it?

If you want to gain muscle mass, then 3,000 calories seems a little LOW (then again, you know your body better than anyone, so if it works for you, it works; I would recommend going HIGHER, though).

Make sure that before your 8pm meal you have your dose of NeoVar 15-20 minutes BEFORE the meal, NOT with it or after it.

Why are you comparing The ONE to Prime? They are two completely different products in two completely different categories: The ONE is hormonal; Prime is NOT. So of course you are going to get better results on a PH.

Yep, fat loss is something that, regardless of goal and calories consumption, most users have experienced.

Good job.

Going in, I just wanted to add mass. But after seeing some recomp AND putting on mass. Putting on 5lbs and dropping fat is pretty damn good for week1! I've been liking what I see so far so I don't know if I want to F with the formula much.

I think I will stick to 3k cals through Friday and then add a 1/2 cup of oats to my mid day meal/pwo shake. As far as 3k cals being low... For most I'm sure it is! But my metabolism is slow, i'm old(er) and I sit at work for 8 hours of my day. Other than the gym, my life is pretty sedentary. I do some biking/running on the weekends at a local park. But otherwise my schedule is working out, cooking, working and sleeping.

Prior to this I was doing a recomp eating 2,5k cals a day while doing fasted cardio every off day and I wasn't making the progress I am now. I'm not even doing any cardio now! PLUS, I was taking LR/DCP stack then also! This stuff(The One) is awesome!

I know Prime and The One are different. But I got caught up in the claims and was expecting too much and when I didn't see results, it stung. I was and still am bummed.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

salto571

salto571: My THE ONE Log with weekly pics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by salto571 View Post
    ...So here it is... a wild 5 week ride comes to an end... I am up 12 solid pounds from when I started this compund and every single lift of mine is up. My acne did not get worse, I grew no extra body hair, and I have not gone bald. The gains are SOLID. I really didnt retain a lot of water weight at all. On the down side, I had some dysfunction with the little guy but it was only twice, and I get to do it a lot, so the percentage of ED incidence was low. I feel stronger and my gf say I look great...Today I took pix and then took my first second gear cap. I also have been on Drive and RPM for a week and a half to help with Test recovery...I will definitely made good advances. I feel that I will be using this product again in the future. I have also recomended it to a bunch of friends...

12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by gus6917 View Post
    Im on day 25 at 3 pills a day...im up 9lbs,i have not had any weight changes in the last 8 days...i have 35 pills left,should i bump it to 4 pills till the end?...i have not had any negative side effects so far
    Yep, you can go up to 4 caps daily (that will finish you at just under 5 weeks, which is ok).

Start out at 4 caps all first thing in the morning. If you have any issues with lethargy, then split the doses either 3/1 or 2/2, with the second dose no later than 1-2pm.

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

vexxdone

vexxdone: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by vexxdone View Post
    might as well post my mini-review

Gained about 16 lbs, kept 12-13 with no change in BF. I believe the pounds i lost were water weight. Strength went up and did not drop down after the cycle. Muscle hardness was awesome, pumped all day. Libido and mood were amazing. My libido was higher on cycle than it is in pct. I noticed no bad side effects other then it was harder me to to go to sleep. My last dose was around 3-4 pm, im sure taking the dose earlier wouldve helped. Did i mention how awesome my libido was? Well just in case, it was awesome.

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

the one has good glut-4 somethnig huh? thats why there is a lot of initial weight gain immediatley after a weight training session?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if you were to dose 4 first thing in the morning would it be done on an empty stomach or after a meal?
    What's the advantage of dosing 4 first thing in the morning vs. splitting up 2/2?
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    the one has good glut-4 somethnig huh? thats why there is a lot of initial weight gain immediatley after a weight training session?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    if you were to dose 4 first thing in the morning would it be done on an empty stomach or after a meal?
    What's the advantage of dosing 4 first thing in the morning vs. splitting up 2/2?
    The ONE can be taken with food or without food first thing in the morning (or later in the day, if dosing twice daily).

There is no "advantage" per se to dosing twice daily (as opposed to only once); this recommendation is for those who experience lethargy dosing all first thing in the morning (i.e. splitting up the doses means less chance of lethargy).

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

ksujosh6

ksujosh6: "The One", the only, KSUJOSH6 is getting HYOOOUGGE with the Help of AN - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post

Final Review

Weight Gain/Measurements

Starting Weight - 171 lbs

After "The One" Weight (Day 30) - 185 lbs (+14 lbs)

After "2nd Gear" Weight (Day 60) - 181 lbs (+10 lbs)

Starting/Ending

Chest - 44 in/45 in
    Waist - 33.25 in/33 in
    Arms - 15.75 in/16 in
    Legs - 23.75 in/24.5 in
    Calves - 15.25 in/15.5 in
    Shoulder Width - 23.5 in/23.75 in

Positives - "The One"

-Strength Increase - I went up significantly up in weight in all major lifts. I got close to personal records or surpassed mostly all lifts. My biggest increases seemed to come in my legs which is great because my legs have lagged since my knee surgery.

-Muscle Mass - Looked fuller from around Day 5 to Day 60. I gained a good amount of size in my upper body and legs.

-Increased Libido - Good stuff there and never lost it during PCT. I would like to add though that usually during a cycle I never have problems with this category.

Negatives - "The One"

-Acne - I have been prone to this my whole life but this product did create some flare ups. I expected this and is a usual thing during my cycles.

-Shoulder/Hamstring Pumps - Could not be corrected with taurine or bananas or anyone homemade tricks. I did my best to push through but sometimes it became very annoying during days with large volume.

Thoughts on "2nd Gear"

-I like the addition of a PCT product for ease of "Newbie" users of anabolics. For my taste I feel it is not really sufficient and I added 25mg of ATD and high dose Cissus. I felt like this helped me recover better and keep a good majority of my weight gain.

Rating and Would I Buy Again

A (not gonna give it the A+ because I got a bit sick and never got the full effect)

Yes I plan on buying this again and maybe running it with a non-methyl like Bold. I wish AN the best of luck with this product.

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

what ph has bold in it?
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

what ph has bold in it?
    First, wrong thread to be asking this in.

Second, not quite sure what you mean by "which ph has bold in it?"; what ingredient are you referring to as "bold"? iForce Nutrition makes a PH called 1,4 AD BOLD 200 [that contains 200mg of 1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione], if that's what you mean.

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

what ph has bold in it?
    I believe you are talking about 1, 4 ad Bold. Just search for 1,4 ad or 1, 4ad bold and you will get the results you are looking for
    First, wrong thread to be asking this in.

Second, not quite sure what you mean by "which ph has bold in it?"; what ingredient are you referring to as "bold"? iForce Nutrition makes a PH called 1,4 AD BOLD 200 [that contains 200mg of 1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione], if that's what you mean.
    I think he was asking because at the end of KSU josh run that he states he plants to run The One with Bold in a later cycle.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

ctgblue

ctgblue: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    Well, I've been on the stack for a while
    I hit a personal best 550lb squat last week
    i am doing a run of 585lb 1/4 squats with 315 deep squats after, then some high rep leg press/ext supersets to try and shock a little size outta my legs before tightening up the diet too hard to get the 6 pack back
    overall, very pleased with the results, not a lot of weight gain, but strength definitely went way up

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Noto

Noto: No Three, No Two, Noto's "The One"

Quote Originally Posted by Noto View Post
    DAY 42 (193 LBS) + 15 LBS UPON AWAKENING -----FINAL DAY OF PULSING

Iíll have to say, this has been a great experience! First off, I pulsed and gain 15lbs. This is huge, especially for a hard gainer like myself. Realistically I only worked out 22 times during these 6 weeks. This means I only took T.O. 22 out of 42 days. My goal was to hit the gym 4 times per week for 6 weeks. This would give me 24 workouts, but I missed 2. Iíd have to say App Nut has got it right by saying ďIf you canít grow on this stuff, find a new hobby!!Ē Iíll be posting my final pics as soon as I can. I wanted to get my description complete by tonight.

Diet Ė Iíve never been more dedicated in eating so much in my life. I kept it clean, and most days varied between 3800-5000 calories. And I donít think you can ever drink too much water, consumption was usually just under 200 fl oz. on training days.

Training Ė Per recommendation from App Nut I did reps of 12-15 and most of the time they were to failure in each set. However this last week I was curious on how strong I got. I lifted 6-8 reps and shocked myself. Iím not one to rest a lot in between sets, I like to keep things going.

Body composition and Look- I think body comp improved mid way through however Iím sure what I think now that Iím at the end of it. Iíll let you guys decide. I did however notice more striations of my muscle in the ladder side of the cycle.

Muscle Hardness- ****! Just kept getting better and better! Almost too tight at some points.

Vascularity- Iíd say steadily increase over the course of the cycle. Shoulders and biceps really showing increase during final week of cycle.

Strength- Itís all there and more! Had an opportunity to do a vertical jump and was extremely impressed with that as well.

Speed- Not really been tested yet with what I worked out with.

Co-ordination- Always pretty good.

Quality of Training- I think the combonation of the being on the one and really wanted this product to work made my quality of training better.

Mood/Aggression- SameÖ. Never really aggressive.

Libido- Was up and down, nothing was really steady with that.

Joints- Were good for the most part. Initially I was having a few issues with elbow and knee pain. Most of this went away after week 3.

Overall Sense of Feeling- Feeling was great, some days more fatigued then others, some skin breakouts, and constant hunger. Overall I rate this product a 10!

23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Bob-NNJ

Bob-NNJ: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob-NNJ View Post
    Diet- My diet has been pretty good over all. Getting in about 3500 ?clean? calories a day, A few cheats here and there due to parties.
    Training- My training has been incredible. I workout at home and don?t want to come up out of the basement. I train until I my pumps get so powerful and can no longer lift.
    My strength increase; not much to notice, training at home without a partner reduces my ability to put up big weights, again the intensity of my workouts are awesome!
    Libido/Feeling- First week; whoa out of control after week two back to normal. However, my overall feeling is amazing, confident and prepared.
    Muscle Hardness/Apperance/Vascularity- This is the area I was hoping for the greatest results and the One has not let me down. My vascularity is really coming out and the constant muscle hardness is something I was really looking for and it is here.

Sides/Lethargy- Honestly none at all!

Conclusion- Like some others, this being my first PH, I really can?t compare it to anything. However, I have used several supplements over the past tow years and this product by far is superior. As I move into week three I continue to see improvements in my body and focus. I am looking forward to continuing through the PCT and more results. I highly recommend the One. I will conclude with a final review when my cycle is complete...

24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.32%

quick question... how long will The One + 2nd Gear, be on sale for together? I want to run this as my first PH, but not for a while (need to get more things in order beforehand)

Thanks!
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by someonehs View Post
    quick question... how long will The One + 2nd Gear, be on sale for together? I want to run this as my first PH, but not for a while (need to get more things in order beforehand)

Thanks!
    Permanently. 2nd GEAR is a "free" addition to your purchase of The ONE.

26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.32%

Permanently. 2nd GEAR is a "free" addition to your purchase of The ONE.

awesome! I thought it was a limited time deal type thing. Hope to be running this sometime in the fall/winter.
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Hyde12

Hyde12: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    ...I just had to...tell you guys what I think about the one. I have been on it for about a week and a half and I have to say that it is the best prohormone that I have tried bar none. The aggression and the INSANE libido are my favorite aspects of it. I have not had much in the way of side effects except for feeling like a perv all the time. Workouts are freakin sick and I am getting harder and more cut every day and strength is going up as well. Thanks for bringing this to the market...

28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Pat-Bateman

Pat-Bateman: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat-Bateman View Post
    thought i'd chime in...

Ive been on it for a week today, and started to see the first signs of strength gains. I was repping the rack on the leg extension with ease, and that was after heavy squats and leg press. Weight is up about 5 pounds, and the biggest thing ive noticed about this is the hunger. I am constantly eating, and seems i am always hungry. Libido is definitley up, and aggression is definitely heightened. I definitley seem agitated easier than normal, but it is expected.

I ran epistane a couple months ago and saw some serious strength gains , so i am definitley looking forward to the weeks to come with The One.

29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

salto571

salto571: My THE ONE log with weekly pics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by salto571 View Post
    Ok so here it is... strength is good...last time i checked the scale I lost only a pound. I still see the siz I put on too. I went to the doctor 3 days ago and had him specifically check me for gyno because I was paranoid about it. I am 100% fine. Also, the shrinkage is gone too. I really am loving this product. I will buy It again as soon as I can cycle back on!!

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining: One way to squat 500+lbs

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    Befor pics

FINAL REVIEW

2 weeks in pct so i was on sustain alph for 2 weeks plus 2nd gear

Body composition and Look: from the very first pill to the last i was getting leaner

Muscle Hardness: this was insane the whole time i felt like rock every were, evan girls were telling me that i felt hard(muscles)

Vascularity: all day every day i figurd out how to eat with the one, its just like taking AP imo

Strength: HUGE!! i just got stronger and stronger so much so i really burnd out. took a few days light then i was much stronger

Speed: i could repp faster and explode on all my lifts!

Co-ordination: no joke i have gotten alot better at track, the pure raw focus that i had was soo strong and lasting, i improved my times slighty be just being focus and timimg my steps

Quality of Training: did have a copple no energy workouts but it was i didnt eat, other than those every time i was in the gym it was mayhem

Mood/Aggression: lmao , i was at my dads house and freakd on my step mom! hahahahaa good reason tho

Libido: the first week or so was crazy but then i was in a semi overtraingd state just like i had pland, thus libido was lacking opperating at 60-80%

i wont say much about the weight but at my highest i was 209, weight gain was not a focus on the one pure strength was

31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Noto

Noto: No Three, No Two, Noto's "The One"

Quote Originally Posted by Noto View Post
    ...App Nut was not messing around, it's the best product I've ever taken!!

32. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

Finishing up the ONE cycle... :(

I am in the last 3 days of this cycle... My body weight is up 12 lbs(272 to 284) and by BF is actually down by .5%! I added 35lbs to my max on bench(305 to 340) and 55lbs to my squat max(315 to 370-never have made much progress with legs but now-WOW!)... I am extremely impressed with this product and will be using it down the road for my cutting cycle... Interested to see what it can do for me on that...

Had one quick question-on PCT what is recommended to be used in conjunction with 2nd Gear? I have a bottle of Neovar im planning on taking-but is there anything else that will help? IGF-2, RPM, DRIVE, etc.?

Thanks
    BIGS
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by bighaley21 View Post
    I am in the last 3 days of this cycle... My body weight is up 12 lbs(272 to 284) and by BF is actually down by .5%! I added 35lbs to my max on bench(305 to 340) and 55lbs to my squat max(315 to 370-never have made much progress with legs but now-WOW!)... I am extremely impressed with this product and will be using it down the road for my cutting cycle... Interested to see what it can do for me on that...

Had one quick question-on PCT what is recommended to be used in conjunction with 2nd Gear? I have a bottle of Neovar im planning on taking-but is there anything else that will help? IGF-2, RPM, DRIVE, etc.?

Thanks
    BIGS
    Stoked re your gains and results!

Re PCT, did you not read >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

IGF-2 and Drive are recommended to be run in conjunction with 2nd GEAR for PCT (if cost is an issue, Drive at the least). NeoVar can be used as creatine. RPM can be used as preworkout. An antioxidant should also be used.

34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Polish-Power

Polish-Power: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish-Power View Post
    Just wanted to type up a quick review of the one as I am currently have about 8 days left into PCT.

Stack
    The One - 3 caps for 3 weeks in AM
    Animal Pak
    Syntha 6
    Bio-Mend / samE
    Various pre and post workout sups - Superpump, Predator,cyotonox,transport,cy tocell ext

PCT
    Humanofort
    Recharge
    2nd Gear
    Drive

Strength: 9/10 It went up almost each day after day 4 or so I actually increased on all lifts with Bench being the most noticable and legit as I had a solid before max at 265 and at the end of the cycle I hit 325 a 60lb gain that has held through PCT and recently I put up 330 on thursday so strenth is still going up even 3 weeks into PCT. This has increased my strength more then I would have thought.

Pump: 8/10 Almost felt like a really good N.O. product because I had great pumps during my 3 week cycle

Sides: during cycle started to get some bad acne into week 2 or so that didnt really clear up untill about week 2 into PCT. Back pumps were moderate for me throughout. Libido was super high almost the entire 3 weeks I was a walking horn dog but last few days and about 1 week into PCT I seem to have a mild shutdown as I lost some libido but currently I feel 90% and drive seems to have helped alot in the libido area. No gyno or any other issues and hair loss seem low if at all for myself which was a concern for a dht product.

Weight Gain: near end I put on about 13 pounds which only 8 have stayed throughout PCT. I was hungry all the time while on the one. This is a product which I thought did very well for only taking for 3 weeks due to the fact I dont like hormonal products and the ads sucked me into trying the one so I wanted to try and limit neg sides with a short cycle that proved great results. Gained a solid 60lbs on bench and strength that continues to go up and kept 8 pounds out of 13 which seems to have been a good amount of muscle due to waist size being the same.

Measurements - Arms almost went up 1 inch as right now I measured 17 3/4 with myotape and chest went up almost 1 inch as well almost all body measurments went up while waist stayed the same at 35.

Overall: very happy with the results the acne for me got bad but really no other unbearable sides and pct seems to have been working for me as I have 8 days left and lifts still going up and weight staying stable at 8 pounds from 13 gained. I would recommend this to others who know how to run a PH/DS. I was super happy from running 3 weeks and seeing the results I got. I would probally run it anouther week but after my slight shutdown I was happy I stayed with 3 weeks. Hope this helps anyone out

35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

AntoGlobalist

AntiGlobalist: Antiglobalist bulks with THE ONE! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Here's the review!...

Mass Gains: I gained about eight solid pounds of lean body mass that I kept after PCT. For two months this is great for me. Right now naturally my lbm gains have slowed to roughly .75-1 pound a month.

Gains started coming after about day five, with a noted increase in weight around day three due to water retention. Oddly enough that water retention went away after about ten days.

Gains tapered off around day 21-23. After day 23 it was mainly muscle hardening and increased vascularity.

Strength Gains: I didn't see drastic strength gains, but then again my training regimen was based more around higher reps and less focused on increasing strength. Overall I'd say this is above BOLD and below Havoc/Superdrol as far as strength gains go.

Appetite: About 25% increase to appetite after day five. It kept up until about day 21-23, and then it decreased from there.

Libido: I saw a drop of I'd say half my libido by the end of the cycle. I started noticing it around day seven. It came back after ten days on PCT. This has a little harder impact on libido than Havoc but less than BOLD and Superdrol.

Mood: My mood and emotions were pretty steady throughout the cycle. Didn't have any depression or mood swings. My aggression was up a little bit past day seven but not anything over the top. I do a lot of meditations so my mood is pretty well regulated.

Overall: The One ranks up there with Havoc as one of the more enjoyable PH's to run. By enjoyable I mean easy PCT and not a lot of side effects during the cycle. I say I still like the compound Havoc better because it is easier on my libido and I recover a bit faster, but The One would come in second after that.

The best part is the quick gains that you see. This is probably the closest thing you're going to get to an "instant gains" PH.

I'm thinking running The One for day 1-10 and Havoc day 1-21 would be a great three week stack... which I will be trying after I get back from basic to get back my mass!

36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Todd_74

Todd_74: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd_74 View Post
    28 Days Into THE ONE By Applied Nutriceuticls As Stacked Below:

THE ONE - 3 Pills Each AM for 5 Weeks
    Milk Thistle
    Omega 3
    Animal Pak
    Bio-Mend
    SAM-e

---------------------------------MOOD-----------------------------------
    DAY 7
    MOOD: 8/10 - Felling good not mad or angry as I was on some other Test boosters just a good feeling its hard to explain as I feel good but unlike I am even taking anything until I hit the gym.

DAY 14
    MOOD: 7.5/10 - Not much has changed but I do find myself to have just a slight quicker temper then 7 days ago. Still feeling good and wanting to lift everyday

DAY 21
    MOOD: 7.5/10 - My mood has been the same this week as last seven days. Funny thing is the first week I was feeling like I was on cloud nine and weeks 2-3 I have evened out. Temper has gone down and I seem to be In a groove right now.

DAY 28
    MOOD: 8.5/10 - Almost god like this week weights going up like never before I feel happy most of the day like I was taking some happy pills. I think the one is really starting to help improve my mental being.

--------------------------------HUNGER-----------------------------------
    Day 7
    HUNGER: 10/10 - Not sure if THE ONE is supposed to make you fell hungry but I am eating more then ever and it seems to not being going to my waist as my waist size is the same. I weighed in at 202 pounds in the AM and it has been hard for me to gain weight and currently this AM I weighed 207, thats 5 pounds in 7 days not to bad.

Day 14
    HUNGER: 10/10 - Still eating like a horse I am hungry all the time. I am up 3 pounds since last week. 8 total pounds in 14 days and waist still the same size.

Day 21
    HUNGER: 9/10 - I find myself raiding the frig at 1am and mixing up a protein shake when ever I wake up early just to help me get back to sleep. I could eat a truck load of clean food and an hour later want some more. My stomach doesnt hurt like it did last week always feeling hungry. I am up 3.5 pounds since last week for a total 11.5 pounds in 21 days and waist size still remains at 35.

Day 28
    HUNGER: 11/10 - WOW when will this stop It seems like I am eating all day long chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, protein shakes, repeat over and over my jaw is starting to hurt at the amounts of food I am taking in with the one. I am up 4 pounds even this week which brings my total to 15.5 pounds in 28 days and as last week waist size up maybe 1/2 inch to 35 1/2 the waist in my pants are getting alittle snug but not much.

----------------------------------FOCUS----------------------------------
    DAY 7
    FOCUS: 8/10 - Its not like a energy rush feeling like drinking some good preworkout powders but when I hit the gym its game time and I feel like I am all about pushing those extra reps and putting on more weight. All I want to do is put on more weight and see what I can do. Funny thing is before I lift I tell myself I am "ON" something and it seems to hype me up to lift even more.

Day 14
    FOCUS: 9/10 - I feel fine when I am not in the gym but this last week I feel like I am on something - something good when I hit the gym. Its just me and the weight and nothing else seems to matter right now.

Day 21
    FOCUS: 8/10 - Missed a workout so my mind was not all there this week. My focus is still pretty strong but I think its starting to even out around 8/10 as maybe I am getting used to the effects but non the less still very decent.

Day 28
    FOCUS: 10/10 - Out of this world. The fourth week is where its at I think. I feel like going to the weight room and just pressing, squating and deadlifting plates upon plates. I am in the ZONE this week with no end in sight. I wish this would last forever. Id be a beast

-----------------------------------SIDES----------------------------------
    DAY 7
    SIDES: 9/10 - No real issues as of yet but I do notice I have a few pimples here and there where I normally do not get pimples but nothing some OTC cream cant handle. I think I am going to add some oxy cream to my stack....lol. Sides have been so good so far I may bump up to 4 pills last week or so.

DAY 14
    SIDES: 7.5/10 - Nothing major but my joints seem alittle dry this week and my workout partner and me are starting to get some cramping issues in the lower back and sometimes elsewhere. Looking to add some joint stuff and maybe Taurine if pumps get to bad but we can still handle it as of right now, will see how next week goes. Ance still there but alittle better after using some cream. I Still may jump to 4 pills last week or so.

DAY 21
    SIDES: 7/10 - Joints still pretty sore and started some glucosamine and chondroitin. My joint supps are not helping as of yet but only a week in so hopefully next week I will see an improvement in this area. Acne starting to get worse and I am on that oxy cream.

DAY 28
    SIDES: 5.5/10 - Yuck I have the worst acne EVER this stuff made my face break the heck out. I have like hundreds of little pimples all over my head and the cream is not working, my wife was like " WTF are you taking your breaking out really bad" My joints are feeling alittle better due to supplementing some joint care but the severe case of acne makes this a strong 5.5/10 the lower the score the worst. I would have given it a 2/10 due to my face looking like crap but there are other sides I was more concerned with and those have not come up.

----------------------------------------LIBIDO----------------------------
    DAY 7
    LIBIDO: 10/10 - These things make me horny all the time. I can tell a HUGE diffrence from about day 3 and on. I am exicited easy and feel like the man inside the gym and bedroom.

DAY 14
    LIBIDO: 10/10 - Still no change horny alot of the time and erections are great but not getting random erections as much which is nice not pitching a tent while at the store..lol

DAY 21
    LIBIDO: 8.5/10 - Seems to have lost its " I want some NOW" effect but sex is still great and when I get going it is stronger and still a noticible diffrence then off the one.

DAY 28
    LIBIDO: 7/10 - Not sure what happened this week or if the one is shutting me down somewhat but I kind of lost intrest in sex this week. I used to get it on each night but find myself going 2 to even 3 days without and its not bothering me at all, which IS NOT me at all. I love me some bedroom fun.

------------------------------------STRENGHTH---------------------------
    DAY 7
    STRENGTH: 10/10 - I am lifting more then before and it seems like weights that were heavy are now easy to push out. I started doing 5x5's on bench when I started 7 days ago and could push 235 for 3 full sets of 5 and hitting 4 reps or so on set 4 and 5. I did 245 all 5 reps on 4 sets last Friday and hit 4 reps on last set. Not to bad for a few days into cycle.

DAY 14
    STRENGTH: 11/10 - Did 245 5x5's on bench last week and at end of second week put up 255 all 5 sets or 5 reps easy. Went from 265 bench press at start to hitting 300 at end of last week. My partner and I attempted 315 and I almost got it about 1/2 inch from *******. Will Not max out again untill end of 5 weeks. Setting PR's each week is nice.

DAY 21
    STRENGTH: 10/10 - Did 255 5x5's on bench last week and at end of third week put up 270 all 5 sets or 5 reps. I just keep getting stronger on the stuff and the sky seems the limits. I will try a new max next week to see where I am at. So far could not be more happy.

DAY 28
    STRENGTH: 11/10 - Trying new max this week. I went from 265 bench press at start to hitting 330 at end of the week. My partner and I attempted 340 but it was a no go raw. We wanted to goof off and used elbow / wrist wraps and through it up but It didnt count because it wasnt a raw lift but whatever it made us feel good. I was a powerlifter before I started so I have a good foundation to work with but 265-330 is very dam impressive.

-------------------------------MUSCLE HARDNESS-------------------------
    DAY 7
    MUSCLE HARDNESS: 10/10 - had to make a new review area because my muscles are freaking rock hard, it feels like I and on some NO product all day long my arms feel like they could rip out of my sleeves and like there is a softball inside there. Not sure what this effect is from but its Nice and makes me fell stronger inside and outside the gym.

DAY 14
    MUSCLE HARDNESS: 9/10 - My arms are still pumped all the time but seems just a tad bit less then my first week but that could still be me because after my workouts I feel like a freaking rock.

DAY 21
    MUSCLE HARDNESS: 8.5/10 - Arms still have a decent pump but seems to take alittle more working out to get those skin tearing pumps.

DAY 28
    MUSCLE HARDNESS: 9.3/10 - I am not sure if its just my mind but the fourth week so far has been GREAT arm and chest muscle feel like there going to jump out. I would have thought the effects would have gone down alittle over time but heck this week proved me wrong.

---------------------------------PUMPS-----------------------------------
    DAY 7
    PUMPS: 10.5/10 - Does THE ONE act like a NO product it sure does for me I have noticed EXTREME pumps on arm and chest days. I NEVER felt pumps like this before on any product and it feels great. After doing arms I cant even move them to wipe the sweat off of my face. Overall really getting some good pumps.

DAY 14
    PUMPS: 10/10 - Pump in the gym is still GREAT working out with the one and sometimes adding a NO product pre-workout is GREAT love this stuff makes your arms and chest feel like its going to rip out.

DAY 21
    PUMPS: 9/10 - Pump is still there but it takes alittle more working out to get the effects I felt last week. It still better then most NO products I have taken but starting to diminish slightly.

DAY 28
    PUMPS: 8.5/10 - I have gained in most areas each week but for a reason out of my control my pumps have been less and less but my strength has gone up so I will take that trade off. Dont get me wrong I still feel great pumps but I guess I was getting selfish thinking they would stay at such a high level.

-----------------------------OVERALL-------------------------------------
    DAY 7
    OVERALL: I am very happy 7 days into THE ONE so far as no real sides besides the little acne. Mood, libido and strengh have all gone up in only 7 days.

DAY 14
    OVERALL: I am still happy I am up 8 pounds in 14 days and my max went from 265 prior to start of THE ONE to 300x1 after 14 days and only 1/2 inch from locking out 315. Only downside this week is slight joint pain and some cramps and acne is still minor

DAY 21
    OVERALL: How could I dislike anything so far up 3.5 pounds for a total of 11.5 in 21 days is un-heard of for me at least. I went from 255 5x5's to hiting 270 all reps and sets which seemed easy for me. Acne and joint paint still getting slightly worse but adding some joint sups should help.

DAY 28
    OVERALL: WOW is all I can say I am up anouther 4 pounds for a 15.5 total in only 28 days WTF. My strength is off the hook I put up 330 bench which is a strong increase from 265 and even got 340 but had equipment on so it doesnt count but who cares I am flying high but starting to come down due to the extreme acne I have been getting. Joints are feeling better due to the glucosamine and chondroitin. This has been a real nice cycle for me and I have enjoyed everything so far minus the pimples.

WEIGHT
    -Start
    - Day 7
    - Day 14
    - Day 21
    -Day 28

BENCH
    - Start
    235 5x5's

- Day 7
    245 5x5's

- Day 14
    255 5x5's easy

- Day 21
    270 5x5's easy

- Day 28
    Did Not Complete

BENCH MAX
    - Start

- Day 7

- Day 14
    300 Almost 315 1/2 inch from *******

- Day 21
    Did Not Complete

- Day 28
    330 Raw (Touch & Go ) I hit 340 with equipment on wrist/elbow wraps by ATP I know its not a "true" bench but It made me feel good.

37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew: The one, The only....THE ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    the One and 2ndGEAR Final Review:

Strength: Well this is where this product shined. as far as PCT goes, I certainly lost strength, this is also due to stress, moving countries and life. If strength gains are what you are after, you HAVE to try The One!

Libido: 2ndGEAR, did shine here, took about 2-3 weeks until my libido started to rise again. Now it is totally back to normal and actually really high and natural thank god. As you remeber I had a lump scare, this is thankfully resolved, there is no lump, and no rebound from 2ndGEAR which to me makes this proudtc simply awesome.

Recovery: As metioned above, feel really back to normal, which is saying something considering what I have taken of late. The PCT is simple but effective, and really cheap. I HIGHLY recomend it. I may rep for LG, but I can tell a good product when I use one.

Sides otcied on 2ndGEAR my acne certainly increased, in fact it got bad for my liking. SO i changed to a stronger face wash and this did the trick. Might have been the nolvadex that also increased acne. This was the worst acne I have had during PCT. But to have my boys back in action, this is worth it.

Overall: Simply a good two products, the strength and size gains on The One were fantastic, while 2ndGEAR had me recovered in 4 weeks, which is it's goal.

Overall I would give the stack 8/10, with 2ndGEAr getting a 9/10. Highly recomend both of these for someone wanting to have a really lean bulk, this may actually be leaner than my hdrol gains or epi and the strength was actually insane!

Pictures to be up tomorow when I get them off the gf's camera. Once again, sorry for the delay, you all know that I was moving, so this really slowed me down. I'm actually using a temporary internet to finish this.

Thanks for following, supporting and helping me as always. Also HUGE shout out to the AN reps, who are always there for me, especially Rosie and Dirk who really helped me in my time of need.

Once again, thank you all.

38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

ctgblue

ctgblue: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    Okay, finished two months on the one and second gear

results
    weight gain - about 6-7 lbs solid
    strength gains - through the roof, hit 550 on squat, got a full 70 bw dips (was shooting for 100 but am a little too fat right now), 40 reps with 100lb db's on incline, single with 315 on incline, 765 x 5 on rack deads from kneecap
    I started to hit some connective tissue strain problems as my lifts were going way up, this happens with me a lot (come on I'm almost 45)
    The low weight gain for me was still a lot, as it was solid, on HRT I struggle to add muscle and my gym mates commented that I was looking a lot thicker than I had in the early spring, so it's not just the scale

I think this is a great product stack.
    If I had started a lot leaner and been calorie loading with better food, I am sure I would have had better gains.

39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Todd_74

Todd_74: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd_74 View Post
    ...my final 5 week review...

---------------------------------MOOD-----------------------------------

DAY 35
    MOOD: 9/10 - My final week was nice I felt stronger then ever and happy all week as I watched my weight go up in both lifts and body weight. Felt pretty good all cycle. Mood would have been a 10/10 but knowing I was done with the one this week made me alittle unhappy.

--------------------------------HUNGER-----------------------------------

DAY 35
    HUNGER: 10/10 - Slight decrease my last week on cycle which is good I gained alot of weight as the one made me very hungery. Gained anouther 1.5 pounds my last week on bringing my end total weight gained to 17 pounds even in 35 days. I ate alot and tried to keep my foods clean but I am sure I gained a moderate amount of fat but unsure how much. Ending waist size still 35 1/2 so I gained 1/2 inch of waist which is not bad at all for 17 pounds gained IMO.

----------------------------------FOCUS----------------------------------

DAY 35
    FOCUS: 9.5/10 My last week I had a minor decrease in focus probally because my joints still hurt BAD even after taking some supps which helped slightly. Focus throughout was pretty high and very enjoyable.

-----------------------------------SIDES----------------------------------

DAY 35
    SIDES: 5/10 - Acne still horrible and joints still very dry and sore feeling even after adding some glucosamine and chondroitin the last two weeks. Had back pumps that were very noticable the last week and stopped me during a few sets. Besides Libido loss as related below no other sides to report.

----------------------------------------LIBIDO----------------------------

DAY 35
    STRENGTH: 10/10 - Just amazing throwing up numerous reps of 275 like nothing and put up 335 for 1 rep with me just exploding out from the bottom, when before this type of weight would be chest crushing. I dont know how to explain it but I am happy and very satisfied and wonder what real gear could possibley add if anything in this area.

-------------------------------MUSCLE HARDNESS-------------------------

DAY 35
    MUSCLE HARDNESS: 9/10 - All the way through the cycle arms and chest felt like I was on a NO product all day for me. I love it and the last week was nothing diffrent. The first and 3rd week were the most noticable for some reason. I am so used to this feeling Its going to blow when I stop.

---------------------------------PUMPS-----------------------------------

DAY 35
    PUMPS: 8.5/10 - Pumps about the same this week as the 4th week Still great skin hurting pumps all day in the gym and something I was not expecting from the one but was a nice suprise throughout the cycle but went aways slightly over the 5 weeks.

-----------------------------OVERALL-------------------------------------

DAY 35
    FINAL OVERALL: Simple this cycle was freaking FUN to run. Started the one because I wanted to add some strength and size which I felt I did to levels I never thought possible. If I didnt go through the cycle, I would have thought these type of gains were down right lies but I know what and where I was at and where I am currently and believe me I love where I am at. 17 pounds gained I dont care what your taking, I know some is fat but still. Hell it was hard for me to bulk dirty on fast food and I ate alot of clean foods and went from 202-219 dam and bench up 335 from 265, Come on I cant ignore the results and all my other lifts went up squat up 55 pounds and deadlift up 40-45, but I did focus more on bench this cycle due to it being my weakest lift of the three. Biggest downside the ance but never any mood problems, joints hurt alot and near the 5th week think my libido took a hit. I WILL RUN AGAIN The best thing is EVERYONE AT THE GYM THINKS IM ON THE SAUCE

WEIGHT
    -Start
    202 -219

BENCH
    265-335

40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

SamBoz19

SamBoz19: SamBoz19's Epic Daily Journal! Enter At Your Own Risk! (from post #455)

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Ok, time to get this out of the way. I have been procrastinating on this long enough. Here is my review of THE ONE!

First to start off...to stay in theme...One of the most classic songs from Metallica...ONE...for those that play guitar hero...have fun trying to play this song...it will kick your ass!

[youtube]KuMW3l1FCVY[/youtube]

What is it?

The Oneô is a completely new and novel anabolic compound, exclusively produced by Applied Nutriceuticals. It is an oral prohormone of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.

The Active Compound: 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine

Key Attributes/Effects:

* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
    * Overall hardening effect to physique
    * Increased vascularity
    * Increased strength
    * Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination) as DHT is the predominant
    * Androgen in neural function
    * Mood-enhancing effect
    * Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

Effects I experienced...

Strength/Power: 9.5/10

Vascularity: 9/10

Pumps 10/10

Hardening Effect: 10/10

Recovery: 9.7/10

Endurance: 7.5/10

Mood Effects: 8/10

Libido: 6/10

Side Effects: 6/10

Physique altering effects: 8.5/10

My summary of my time on THE ONE: Well I really did enjoy my run with the ONE overall. Obviously my favorite effects were from strength to recovery. Each category strength to recovery got high marks because the effects were that noticeable and really were that big of a deal. The strength and power effect from the ONE was phenomenal...I still remember when I went through a brutal chest session and at the end was able to put up 385lbs...that to me showed how awesome this stuff is. Vascularity was pretty intense on the ONE, but it was more pronounced when I took my doses with NeoVar: Recomped before big carb meals. The pumps and hardening effects were absolutely ridiculous on the one...I had days where it felt like my muscles were hard like granite and the pumps...there were times where my arms and chest were so inflated I couldn't complete reps. The recovery aspect...I truly loved how awesome the recovery was when using the ONE. I mentioned this during my log. The recovery really made a huge difference. I slaughtered myself, but on some of the days I dosed the ONE (I ran a pulse cycle) I felt like the workout never happened physically. The endurance factor got an ok rating because there were days where I felt like I could going and going, but others where I really had to motivate my ass to workout or to actually go through a full workout...lethargy played a real big part here on this rating. The mood effects were noticeable as well...I always had a pretty level head and a good sense of well-being...the good news is...it didn't increase my aggression that much as I originally thought. I am generally an intense and aggressive-dominant a$$hole as it is so that is not necessarily a bad thing...lol. . My libido had its ups and downs while on the ONE...nothing to really elaborate on further there. The side effects...well most importantly...the lethargy was a real b*tch and got on my last damn nerve...I won't deny that one bit. My blood pressure had its days where it was high too. Also...on the days I had not had enough water before taking the one...I would get some annoying a$$ headaches, but they were taken care of once I guzzled down plenty of H20. The side effects were annoying, but nothing terribly detrimental. PCT was a breeze. Lastly, two important pieces of information...first, the physique altering effects I noticed...I definitely put on some ass and dropped some fat...the definition on my chest, shoulders, and triceps were very apparent. Second, I would definitely recommend the ONE to anyone over the age of 21 and I will be using it again for sure. However...I will only use the ONE when bulking from now on as I feel that is what is best used for...low carbing on the ONE defeats the purpose of using it in my opinion. I would recommend the ONE for use by first-timers...because of the relatively easy to deal with sides (yes they are annoying, but definitely tolerable), but personally I think the ONE should be the first methyl, not the first ph. I personally think all first-timers should start with a non-methyl. Just my two cents there.

Granted, my review has to be taken with a grain of salt because I am a rep for Applied Nutriceuticals, but I assure you...I don't bullsh*t...I'll tell it how it is whether anyone likes it or not and if you don't like what I have to say...in the words of Tom Cruise as Les Grossman "Ok, F*ckface...take one big step back and literally...F*CK YOUR OWN FACE!!!!

Cheers everyone!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:17 PM
  3. me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?
    By brownstown89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34