***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    i have not used a PH yet is the one a good prohormone to use for my first run ???????

I have got liv 52 for liversupport would i need anymore support sups for the one ?????

How about PCT is 2nd gear enough or should i have a serm ???
    I'm no ph expert this is only my second cycle but id say yeah this is a good first cycle i ran epistane for my first cycle a good run its a good product but i actually experienced more sides on it than the one an way more gains on the one.

i think that would be fine all im using is liver xt at night plus regular staples fish oil muti vit stuff you should be taking already anyway.

Well thats more a personal preference if you feel the need for a serm thats your choice but from logs an intial feedback from testers they say its not nessesary im going to be running diesal test hc /2nd gear /lean xtreme.

This advice only applies if your at least 21

2. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    i have not used a PH yet is the one a good prohormone to use for my first run ???????

I have got liv 52 for liversupport would i need anymore support sups for the one ?????

How about PCT is 2nd gear enough or should i have a serm ???
    it has been mellow enough side effect wise to make a nice choice. just be careful with dosing, probably even if you are over 200 just stick to 3 caps, if you are in the 150s range might want to try 2.

nobody who has run it without other supports saw any of the sides that would have needed supports, other than back pumps possibly, but that happened more at higher doses (4 caps)
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. [QUOTE=EasyEJL;1900794]it has been mellow enough side effect wise to make a nice choice. just be careful with dosing, probably even if you are over 200 just stick to 3 caps, if you are in the 150s range might want to try 2.

Yeah i agree with this im bigger than most who have run it starting my cycle at 234 lean and ive run it all the way thru at 3 caps an made great gains no need to jump on the full dose really imo
  4. AConrad00

AConrad00: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114520941

Quote Originally Posted by AConrad00 View Post
    AConrad00 Reviews 'THE ONE!'

The Goals of the log: drop 10lbs of fat while maintaining all muscle

What I Accomplished: gained 1lb in overall weight, lost between 3-5lbs of pure fat (meaning + 4-6lbs of muscle)

Beginning Stats: 218lbs, roughly 10.5% bodyfat

195lbs lean body mass, 23lbs of fat

Ending Stats: 219lbs, 9.6% bodyfat

199lbs lean body mass, 20lbs of fat

Before and After Picture: My camera freaked out and was unusable for the final pictures, so i had to go ahead and use my camera phone which completely washed out my physique. I promise you I look a lot better than these pictures show!!!

big difference in my stomach, and even tho the details are washed out, you can begin to see my intercoastals.

noticeable differences in the lower back and the delts. It is hard to see but my upper back is DRY, and striations are coming through nicely.

this picture came out okay, my delts/arms are vascular and thick!

THE BAD:

Libido Loss - not a big problem, but my libido was functioning at about 60-70%. I was able to perform without any problems, but the quality of my libido definitely was impacted. I recommend trib/maca while on cycle!

Blood Pressure - My blood pressure shot up to 148/73, which is very high for me. I am normally 110/60, and my blood pressure was not impacted much during a previous bold/pheraplex cycle. This was while taking support supplements such as AI's cycle support. People who have issues with BP should be very very careful when using any anabolic, but especially with THE ONE. I've also had many headaches in the past week or so, with two random nose-bleeds, and i definitely attribute this to the rise in blood pressure.

THE GOOD:

PUMPS - I did not experience any painful back-pumps that is common with anabolic compounds. I dosed 2g of taurine in the beginning of the cycle and then stopped since there were no problems.

Mood/Aggression: No negative impacts regarding this area.

Quality of Sleep - I was told that THE ONE is natural central nervous system stimulant and that if i took it at night then i'd be up all night. I consistently took a dose at night and had no problems at all going to sleep.

THE AWESOME!

Strength Gains - While I used this as a cutting compound and did not go heavy often, my strength was ridiculous! My last workout while on cycle was a chest workout and i did 130lb dumbbells for 12 reps on flat dumbbell benchpress, and it felt easy. Squat strength was awesome, and overall i just felt strong.

Body Composition - I was expecting to lose a ton of weight, but ending up gaining a pound while losing a bunch of fat. The pictures dont do it justice, but I feel full and hard, and there is noticeable fat loss in my lower back, delts, and stomach. I do not think I lost any muscle at all, but in fact gained muscle, while at a caloric deficit.

Would I recommend and Would I Purchase??

This is the big one. So many people praise products and then you never ever see them purchasing it again. I will be 100% honest and say YES i would recommend this product to people who want lean body gains without any horrible side effects. Would I purchase? I am taking off time from anabolics, but i could definitely see myself running this compound again. I would love to try it as a lean bulking agent, as a lot of people are reporting back HUGE gains!

Impressed with the compound, and the second gear + THE ONE is an excellent deal!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Ok, 20 days in now and I think I might have to cut the cycle short.

For the last few days my wrists have been getting very sore. It started with my forearms getting a little sore after back day. My back strength has exceeded my grip strength and I attributed the forearm soreness to that fact. That was tuesday. The pain has only intensified daily since then and is now predominantly in my wrists.

I started taking Super Cissus Rx 850mg 2x daily (i cap my own and they end up at 850mg instead of the 750 in the prepackaged variety) on tuesday but it hasn't kicked in yet. The pain is enough that I am not able to train my upper body at all.

Obviously the only choice right now is to rest my wrists until whatever damage has been done is remedied. My question is should I finish out the cycle with just legs and cardio for the last 9 days (with hopes that the cissus will allow me to get in some upper body before then) or, should I stop the cycle short and start PCT. My goal with The One was mostly recomp rather than bulk so to some degree I think I'd be ok with continuing the cycle without the upper body work.

What do you guys think?

6. get some wrist wraps for back day I never train back without straps

i find it pointless to train your back half assed if your worried about grip strength many shy away from straps saying my grip needs to get stronger.

well your training back not grip on forearm grip day train away on back day hammer

what good is shrugging 315 because ur grip can hold but you can do 350 with wraps

whats gonna suffer the part your training

get wraps I had the worst bone spur pain in my forearms many years back wraps are a god send
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

7. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    get some wrist wraps for back day I never train back without straps

i find it pointless to train your back half assed if your worried about grip strength many shy away from straps saying my grip needs to get stronger.

well your training back not grip on forearm grip day train away on back day hammer

what good is shrugging 315 because ur grip can hold but you can do 350 with wraps

whats gonna suffer the part your training

get wraps I had the worst bone spur pain in my forearms many years back wraps are a god send

Couldn't agree more. Who gives a god damn bout how good your grip is? Were BODYBUILDERS. We train for size and shape, not a good grip. I got my woman for that
    Get some straps, you will never look back.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TxTroy View Post
    Obviously the only choice right now is to rest my wrists until whatever damage has been done is remedied. My question is should I finish out the cycle with just legs and cardio for the last 9 days (with hopes that the cissus will allow me to get in some upper body before then) or, should I stop the cycle short and start PCT. My goal with The One was mostly recomp rather than bulk so to some degree I think I'd be ok with continuing the cycle without the upper body work.

What do you guys think?
    Straps would be an idea to use. or you could go lighter on your Back days (and compensate with more reps or a slower tempo).

Otherwise, I would continue and finish your cycle, regardless of the training you do (and don't do). Legs and cardio with LIGHT upper body work would be fine.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

9. I will get some straps, I've never needed them before but it would seem now I have reached that point.

But straps or no straps I can barely brush my teeth without some pain at the moment. I can't do any movement that puts stress on my wrists (not pushups, presses, curls, nothing). All I can do is wait it out and let them heal.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TxTroy View Post
    I will get some straps, I've never needed them before but it would seem now I have reached that point.

But straps or no straps I can barely brush my teeth without some pain at the moment. I can't do any movement that puts stress on my wrists (not pushups, presses, curls, nothing). All I can do is wait it out and let them heal.
    God damn dude, that sounds painfull, you take anything or your joints? Fish oil etc. Also, do you drink alot of water? Gotta keep them fluids high from all reports on this stuff.
    •   

11. Never enough

I'd still continue to take The ONE though, even if all you do at this point is legwork and/or cardio
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

12. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    God damn dude, that sounds painfull, you take anything or your joints? Fish oil etc. Also, do you drink alot of water? Gotta keep them fluids high from all reports on this stuff.
    Ya, been taking 6g fish oil daily. Just started adding cissus last week. I drink about a gallon of water a day in addition to whatever other items I may drink that day. I don't really attribute it to The One. I think its really just due to my back getting too strong for my grip and my genius self pushing and struggling to keep my grip when I could barely hang on anymore instead of going lighter or using straps or hooks. So if The One is to blame it's only because it did what it's supposed to do and increased my strength, just did so more rapidly in the larger muscle groups than the small ones.

I went ahead and took today's dose and decided to finish out the cycle, just 8 more days.
  13. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefish View Post
    I'm no ph expert this is only my second cycle but id say yeah this is a good first cycle i ran epistane for my first cycle a good run its a good product but i actually experienced more sides on it than the one an way more gains on the one.

i think that would be fine all im using is liver xt at night plus regular staples fish oil muti vit stuff you should be taking already anyway.

Well thats more a personal preference if you feel the need for a serm thats your choice but from logs an intial feedback from testers they say its not nessesary im going to be running diesal test hc /2nd gear /lean xtreme.

This advice only applies if your at least 21
    thanks i am 22 actually and been training for 4 years i am small build well small boned but a nice body !!! i weigh in at 150 pounds !! i love the way i look .. im not looking to get massive which is why i have not used a ph yet looking to gain some more muscle just abit and lower my bodyfat percentage which is only at about 24 percent anyway..

Thanks for your feedback i was thinking to use the one or h Drol but with all the reveiws i am sure im gonna use The One looks great thanks for your reply and help bud !!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it has been mellow enough side effect wise to make a nice choice. just be careful with dosing, probably even if you are over 200 just stick to 3 caps, if you are in the 150s range might want to try 2.

nobody who has run it without other supports saw any of the sides that would have needed supports, other than back pumps possibly, but that happened more at higher doses (4 caps)

If i am to dose it at 2 caps when is it best used ???? when should i dose ??? what is the half life of the one ??? .... and how many weeks do u recomend could i bump it up to 3 caps after like 2 weeks or near end of cycle ...

Thanks for your help and replys on this sorry if im asking crap questions and asking to be spoonfed i just love the look of this and am gonna purchase for my first cycle i will log it also ....

14. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    thanks i am 22 actually and been training for 4 years i am small build well small boned but a nice body !!! i weigh in at 150 pounds !! i love the way i look .. im not looking to get massive which is why i have not used a ph yet looking to gain some more muscle just abit and lower my bodyfat percentage which is only at about 24 percent anyway..
    At only 150lb I'm wouldn't recommend hormonals just yet (and even if you were heavier, I would recommend being 10-15% BF for such use). You can do a lot more naturally. However, the choice is yours to make.

If i am to dose it at 2 caps when is it best used ???? when should i dose ??? what is the half life of the one ??? .... and how many weeks do u recomend could i bump it up to 3 caps after like 2 weeks or near end of cycle ...
    The ONE is best used first thing in the morning. If you start to feel lethargic you can either a) split the doses (i.e. Option B), or b) use a preworkout stimulant.

Dosing can be either:

Option A
    Dose - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning

Option B
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 4-6 hours later

The half-life of The ONE is 10 hours.

5 weeks is the maximum period you should spend on The ONE. Most people do 4 weeks (since a bottle lasts ~4 weeks - i.e. ONE cycle).

You could bump it up to 3 caps after 2 weeks yes. Or even start on it.

Thanks for your help and replys on this sorry if im asking crap questions and asking to be spoonfed i just love the look of this and am gonna purchase for my first cycle i will log it also ....
    There are so many threads out there on it. Please READ them all (as you can probably find all your answers to any questions you may have in one of them):

* 2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)
    * It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    * THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!
    * THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!
    * WAIT!!! Is “The ONE really enough???”

15. [QUOTE=Guejsn;1902836]At only 150lb I'm wouldn't recommend hormonals just yet (and even if you were heavier, I would recommend being 10-15% BF for such use). You can do a lot more naturally. However, the choice is yours to make.

The ONE is best used first thing in the morning. If you start to feel lethargic you can either a) split the doses (i.e. Option B), or b) use a preworkout stimulant.

Dosing can be either:

Option A
    Dose - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning

Option B
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 4-6 hours later

The half-life of The ONE is 10 hours.

5 weeks is the maximum period you should spend on The ONE. Most people do 4 weeks (since a bottle lasts ~4 weeks - i.e. ONE cycle).

You could bump it up to 3 caps after 2 weeks yes. Or even start on it.

There are so many threads out there on it. Please READ them all (as you can probably find all your answers to any questions you may have in one of them):

thanks for your feedback i will take it all under consideration i will probably buy it with the 2nd gear deal and use it in the future but will carry on as more natural and try to get my bodyfat down untill i use it as you recomended !!!.

1 last question if i do buy it now how long would it last sealed before it would expire many thanks.

16. Yeah, I'd also like to know the average shelf life Cause mine is sitting there waiting till I get other areas of my life sorted first. And unfortunately the use by date is kinda obscured.

17. Full review in the next day or two.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Thanks for your feedback i will take it all under consideration i will probably buy it with the 2nd gear deal and use it in the future but will carry on as more natural and try to get my bodyfat down untill i use it as you recomended !!!.

1 last question if i do buy it now how long would it last sealed before it would expire many thanks.
    No worries. And you don't have to buy it "with the 2nd gear deal", since 2nd GEAR is ONLY sold in combination with The ONE (i.e. you buy THE ONE, and 2nd GEAR is free)

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Yeah, I'd also like to know the average shelf life Cause mine is sitting there waiting till I get other areas of my life sorted first. And unfortunately the use by date is kinda obscured.
    As for the shelf life, as with most products there should be an expiration date on the bottle somewhere.

However, with The ONE, if kept in a cool, dark place it has a shelf life of 5 years; if not stored well the shelf life is 2 years or less.

19. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Yeah, I'd also like to know the average shelf life Cause mine is sitting there waiting till I get other areas of my life sorted first. And unfortunately the use by date is kinda obscured.
    Well I got mine first batch, expires 02/11. Pretty good shelf life.
  20. salto571

salto571: My THE ONE log with weekly pics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by salto571 View Post
    My 2 week mid cycle review:

Strength:
    I have been making some new personal bests on this stuff while doing my last set of 5, doing 8-12 reps for each!! Its really insane. I think the strength aspect gets some big props. 8/10

Workouts
    My pumps are terrific. I really feel the blood making my muscles tight and i feel the burn. I have noticed pushing myself to failure is so much easier to do mentally. I love seeing how far I can go 9/10

Mood/Aggression:
    This is one aspect that I really cannot say that I have felt has sigificantly changed at all. In fact I feel so "normal" compared to the euphoria that others are reporting that I almost convinced myself I was sold placebo a few times. I'm not more aggressive, I'm not in a better mood, im just the same 0/10... sorry

Appetite
    My hunger and apetite are always there... and I want them there. but I haven't noticed feeling extra hungry. when I eat, I eat until i'm full and then I don't really get hungry for another 3 hours. I have given in to eating more so I can gain weight while on TO but it hasn't made me want to eat. I was hoping to lose a little body fat and pop out those abs a little more while on this but its just not happening when I am forcing myself to eat so much to gain the wait I am hearing about. I am up 9 lbs from when I started but that could all just be me eating extra 5/10

Joints:
    I have no problems at all. feel I need to streth out my muscles a lot more but joints are a-ok. 10/10 in my book

Sides
    No sides for me.. yet.. The only thing is an increase in pimples.. not the little acne all over but the bigger painful ones... but i've always been prone to that so its not a big deal. 9/10

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Well I got mine first batch, expires 02/11. Pretty good shelf life.
    When you gonna run it Flanders you bad a$$?!
  22. jlo8864

jlo8864: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by jlo8864 View Post
    just wanted to put my results out there while on the one. my month is just about up and i am up about 12 pounds, no fat gain that i can tell. i have noticed a increase in strength. when i started i could do 225 for 3-4 reps first set after warm up. now i can do 225 for 11 reps, now my first working set is 250 and i did 5 reps first working set then 225 next at 7 reps, pretty good results. as far as legs i dont squat, but i do a squat machine, where you put the plates on the side, when i first started i coud do 2 plates on each side now i can do 5 plates on each side. just my little story

jlo

23. Afrochowder

Afrochowder: The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log

Quote Originally Posted by Afrochowder View Post
    Factors (all effects that The ONE has on physique):
    Diet - I have a great diet, been taking in 3-4000 clean calories a day, water intake is always at least 1.5gallons
    Body composition and Look: Definitely have been noticing that i have lost a little body fat and can see a bit more definition, and i am lookin more sexy than ever lol.
    Muscle Hardness: Would have to say my muscles are an 8/10 for hardness.
    Vascularity: I have become unbelievably vascular in these 9days, im genetically pretty vascular but i now have veins popping out of my quads, traps, shoulders, and my groing.
    Strength: So far results have been good, definitely noticing a good amount of strength increase
    Quality of Training: Every day so far has been amazing hands down.
    Mood/Aggression: My mood is fantastic, i always have energy and feel great from when i wake up to when i fall asleep. I have always been a fairly aggressive guy but I have become much more aggressive within the last week which i have to say i like .
    Libido: =), amazing lol.
    Joints: joints are feeling great, have had no issues with them so far.
    Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides): Overall everything is going great, i have noticed a little more acne than i usually get but nothing some skin care products cant fix.

24. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    When you gonna run it Flanders you bad a$$?!
    hopefully the start of next month. Though I am already pushing it back a week. I wont start it until i feel my body is ready, and back into a groove.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    hopefully the start of next month. Though I am already pushing it back a week. I wont start it until i feel my body is ready, and back into a groove.
    Well, I'll be there buddy when you log. Im waiting too. I wanna start now, but this economic Bull**** has destroyed my shifts at work, so im hard up for cash. need to make sure all is perfect before starting. So throw one of them prayers you churchies do my way for some great new job ok mate?

26. Quote Originally Posted by TxTroy View Post
    Ok, 20 days in now and I think I might have to cut the cycle short.

For the last few days my wrists have been getting very sore. It started with my forearms getting a little sore after back day. My back strength has exceeded my grip strength and I attributed the forearm soreness to that fact. That was tuesday. The pain has only intensified daily since then and is now predominantly in my wrists.

I started taking Super Cissus Rx 850mg 2x daily (i cap my own and they end up at 850mg instead of the 750 in the prepackaged variety) on tuesday but it hasn't kicked in yet. The pain is enough that I am not able to train my upper body at all.

What do you guys think?
    I recommend you look into active release technique treatments for your wrists. I've suffered from nasty wrist pain the in the past, and what helped me to overcome it was ART treatments. It's amazing how much restrictions/tight spots in your forearms can lead to pain in the wrists.

27. Quote Originally Posted by TxTroy View Post
    Ok, 20 days in now and I think I might have to cut the cycle short.

What do you guys think?
    Your wrists just might be sore because of how hard your forearms are. When im cycling on anything hormonal my forearms are like ****ing bricks. This puts pressure on your wrists. What I did was just ice them once or twice a week. Helps alot
  28. Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk: Jayhawkk's The One log

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'd like to thank AN for giving me a chance to try out The One. It's been a fun ride but today is the last day before the bottle is gone. Now on to the review...

Cycle
    20 days- 4 Capsules a day in one dose around 10am
    10 days- 3 Capsules a day in one dose around 10am

Support products
    From start
    Centrum Multi
    Protein*
    Creatine*

Added around day 20(To combat some back pump issues)
    Vitamin C
    Hawthorne Berry
    Potassium
    Niacin
    Taurine

*Around day 20 when I was getting back pumps I stopped the creatine which was part of my protein mix. So I have been off of protein/creatine from this time on

Goals
    It was to increase strength while not having too much of a negative impact on my running that I have been doing to prepare for a physical fitness test and to lose weight.

Rough Beginning stats
    5'8"
    Unknown BF% but pretty high. I hold a lot on my obliques etc

Max Lifts
    Only known max at this time was my bench press as I had entered a gym competition and pushed 350 on flat bench

Ending stats
    Still high BF%

Max Lifts
    Yesterday I put up 400 and probably could of put up another 5-10 pounds but didn't risk it. To be fair, I probably could of done the same at the bench comp(another 10 pounds) but didn't want to risk a second lift since earlier that day someone had torn a pec on a relatively light weight for him. I was also benching about 420 last October and had lost my strength after picking up running. This isn't a PR per se but still a nice gain.

Review

Muscle Hardness
    I felt this was one of the more 'cool' factors of this product. Being able to feel the muscle made wanting to work it, more of a challenge than a chore. I have horrible legs but when I could physically feel separation(albeit through fat) It made me look forward to leg day and put forth that much more effort.

Mucle Gain
    The areas I could visually see are limited and I will go for them first. Rhomboids/traps had to rear visiblity and by the end of the cycle i could find some emerging. Outer quad has a slight definition or curve to it. My legs are my own fault but I have hit them hard and although you probably couldn't tell too much on the changes, I can. The gains I have got in my leg strength have made me look forward to legs now allowing me to make gains that I wasn't able to get before

Pumps
    The pumps on The One are extremely 'nice'. I have been on products were the pump was there but left a couple hours tops after the workout and I've had them last all day but any flexing of that muscle would lead to cramps that would be painful as hell. This was a great inbetween; solid pumps that lasted for pretty much the entire cycle. Howev er, about week three while on a run my lower back cramped up on me for the first time and it damn near crippled me that day. I got scared because of the PT test coming up and thought aobut quitting the cycle. After speaking with Easy, I added some supplements, dropped to 3 capsules and increased my water. While my pack pumps never went away they did not hurt to the point where I could not run or workout. I just had to cut back on my pace a little.

Strength
    Strength went up in every category. Because of my weak lower body I got a lot of PR's in things like squats and deadlifts. Even pushed my dumbell curls to a 65pound/8 reps PR. Squat 315pound/6 and although not a PR over all it was a PR this cycle 400 pounds/1 flat bench and 375/5

Endurance
    I found my weight room endurance had went up but due to the back pumps i wasn't able to really test this in a cardio environment. I was getting more reps in at higher weights on most of my exercises

Motivation/Focus
    The first 4 hours or so after taking TO I would get a semi-caffeine type of energy. The drive from noticing new muscle hardness and pumps gave me the mental edge I needed to push an extra rep in or go up an additional 5-10 pounds wher I may have just quit earlier.

Mood
    My mood did not change. No aggression issues or an Alpha Male sense outside of what I normally get or have.

Appetite
    You can look at my size and see I don't have an issue with eating. i didn't notice a huge difference in this area either outside of what i normally go through when hitting the gym hard or doing a lot of physical activities.

Health related
    The last week of my cycle I get a liver function panel done. My enzymes proved to be normal with average blood pressure readings in the 140's/70's. On occassion it would go into the high 140's/low 80's. My average, off cycle BP is around 120-130's/low 70's. No nose bleeds, headaches, puffy nipples*, acne or additonal hair loss from my MPB.

*I had a pea sized lump under both nipples from previous cycles. These disappeared while on cycle. This has happened before and came back after PCT was over. I'll have to report back in a month or two with a follow up.

Sleep
    Sleep at first was hard because it seemed as if my internal thermometer went crazy and decided to cook me inside out lol. After a week or so that normalized and my sleep pattern quickly went back to normal. This last week I have had a bunch of weird dreams but not sure if I can say that has anything to do with TO or not.

Summary
    I believe this is a nice product by itself and would benefit greatly as a weight loss cycle(which i'm going to run soon) moreso than a stand-alone muscle builder unles it's your initial run with an anabolic. With relatively no sides, I think it's worth the price tag and would recommend it to anyone looking at going into a hormone assistated(legal) cycle. The bonus is that it comes with it's own PCT which makes it even more of a deal. A great additon to the anabolic world, AN!

My personal opinion is that this will emerge as a product that would give a bonus to other compounds taken in either a stacking or bridge-like cycle for insane muscle gains, for those who have a history of PH/AS use and want something more potent without having to go too harsh on other orals. I think the opportunities to see exciting new cycle plans are now available through The One and I plan on taking advantage of one in the near future.

Please feel free to ask any questions on anything I may have left out or not covered completely enough.

29. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I recommend you look into active release technique treatments for your wrists. I've suffered from nasty wrist pain the in the past, and what helped me to overcome it was ART treatments. It's amazing how much restrictions/tight spots in your forearms can lead to pain in the wrists.
    Thanks, I've never heard of ART. I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMagz1013 View Post
    Your wrists just might be sore because of how hard your forearms are. When im cycling on anything hormonal my forearms are like ****ing bricks. This puts pressure on your wrists. What I did was just ice them once or twice a week. Helps alot
    This makes sense as well. Indeed, my forearms are hard as rocks at the moment. I'll try that too.

They feel much better today than yesterday. I have more range of motion without pain now. Still too sore to attempt lifting with them but a marked improvement over the last few days. Maybe I'll be able to get a few upper body sets in before I finish this cycle after all.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:17 PM
  3. me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?
    By brownstown89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34