***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

Page 11 of 24 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
    Anyone thought of pulsing this stuff? I do a full body HIT workout Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If I were running a good anti-estrogen and test booster, would there be some benefit to dosing 3 caps of The One on M/W/F with my meal preceding the workout? Thanks! -Force

I just started today, pulsing Mon/Tues and Thurs/Fri. App Nut suggested it for being my first pro hormone and lifting schedule.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Noto View Post
    I just started today, pulsing Mon/Tues and Thurs/Fri. App Nut suggested it for being my first pro hormone and lifting schedule.
    Thanks for the fast response Noto! If you get around to it, please drop me a PM in a week or so time when you notice effects.
    •   

3. Yeah, its kinda a pity there are no pulsng logs...be interestin. I knoe SamBoz intends to at some stage. but to my knowledge there Isnt one going yet. I could be wrong though. That happens once a year or so

4. I just started my log today. I plan on pulsing 4-5 weeks. I know the whole idea of pulsing is to be able to take less for a longer period of time, w/ less negative side effects. I guess we'll see where this takes me, it's my first pro hormone and I didnt want to go full board right off. I'll have initial pics up this evening, along with additional supplements taking with "THE ONE"

5. By the way, has anyone heard about liver detox like Milk Thistle etc being counter productive while pulsing? I read it on another forum, but I didnt really know if it was a reliable source or not...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Noto View Post
    I just started my log today. I plan on pulsing 4-5 weeks. I know the whole idea of pulsing is to be able to take less for a longer period of time, w/ less negative side effects. I guess we'll see where this takes me, it's my first pro hormone and I didnt want to go full board right off. I'll have initial pics up this evening, along with additional supplements taking with "THE ONE"
    It will be my first as well(starting end of this month hopefully, have to see how I finish recovering). But I am going full on with it. I will be watching your log mate, wishing you luck. I will be doing 4 weeks of "The One".

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    It will be my first as well(starting end of this month hopefully, have to see how I finish recovering). But I am going full on with it. I will be watching your log mate, wishing you luck. I will be doing 4 weeks of "The One".
    Flanders you are a beast!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Noto View Post
    By the way, has anyone heard about liver detox like Milk Thistle etc being counter productive while pulsing? I read it on another forum, but I didnt really know if it was a reliable source or not...
    Milk thistle and saw palmetto each have the possibility of lowering gains. possibly taken on off days, it would be ok pulsing, but its hard to say for sure

9. Quote Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
    Anyone thought of pulsing this stuff? I do a full body HIT workout Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If I were running a good anti-estrogen and test booster, would there be some benefit to dosing 3 caps of The One on M/W/F with my meal preceding the workout? Thanks! -Force
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Yeah, its kinda a pity there are no pulsng logs...be interestin. I knoe SamBoz intends to at some stage. but to my knowledge there Isnt one going yet. I could be wrong though. That happens once a year or so
    Sean (aka SamBoz19) started his pulse on the 23rd of March (his cycle is being detailed in his workout log: SamBoz19's Epic Daily Journal! Enter At Your Own Risk! from post #455). However, he is not pulsing it as one might do a regular pulse, but something completely different. Follow along.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

10. I just got my first of two blood test results back...

I'll post the full report tomorrow but somehow my alt and ast levels are lower at the tail end of my cycle that my previous bloodwork last oct where I wasn't even on anything. I'm convinced this stuff is very kind to the liver. I
    ll have another set done at the end of my pct

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I just got my first of two blood test results back...

I'll post the full report tomorrow but somehow my alt and ast levels are lower at the tail end of my cycle that my previous bloodwork last oct where I wasn't even on anything. I'm convinced this stuff is very kind to the liver. I
    ll have another set done at the end of my pct
    "Kind to the liver..." Now thats what I like to hear!

12. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    "Kind to the liver..." Now thats what I like to hear!
    Indeed. I am wondering how kind though. Maybe Cycle Support is not as needed, but surely still some Milk Thistle?

13. I'm almost done with my first bottle of TO and contemplating on doing another 10 days or so on my second bottle.

I did 15 days at 3 caps and 15 days at 4 caps. I'm up 13 lbs, guessing 10 muscle/glyco 3 fat. The fat gain is probably due to the incredible hunger it gave me the first 2 weeks.

The reason I'm considering doing another 10 days is I'm just getting strength gains this week, I doubled my reps on my top set bench press and added 20 lbs to my power cleans and push presses , I did not get strength gains the first 3 weeks, only size and some endurance.
  14. CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal: My first PH/log... ***THE ONE***

Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Third Week Review:

Diet - My calories have been from 3700-4200 calories, which is around 800-1000calories more than I've been taking in the past few months.
    Training - training has been great. I have consistently made gains in the amount of weight I have been pressing. Each workout as been around 1 hr and 20min, which I know is a bit longer than you're supposed to train, but I have felt good throughout each workout with a great sense of accomplishment.
    Body composition and Look - Friends (who are following this log and that I train with) have told me that I look considerately larger than in my pre-cycle pictures. I also feel bigger and look bigger IMO. I mean, I better, I've gained almost 10lbs! hah.
    Muscle Hardness - Muscle hardness has definitely increased; some of my muscles feel like bricks to the touch, I love it! hah
    Vascularity - Same level of vascularity as before, definitely a bit more than normal. The pumps are also great. Nothing TOO insane.
    Strength - As previously stated, my strength has definitely and noticeable gone up. Again, I am sure it would go up A LOT more if I was doing strength training, but I am currently doing volume training for size, but I believe my strength has gone up significantly for not even lifting for strength. Nothing wrong with that!
    Speed - Again, I haven't been running at all, so I have no idea. But, the other night I chased after a friend in his car, I sprinted for about 100 meters, and right after a bunch of my friends said "woah, you're really fast dude" and honestly, sprinting felt GREAT! I felt VERY strong/solid, like a machine.
    Co-ordination - Haven't really noticed much in the co-ordination area, but then again, I haven't really been looking/testing for a change in co-ordination, so I am not sure.
    Quality of Training - A+ for sure. Training has been consistently great. I am really going to miss being on 'the one.'
    Mood/Aggression - Honestly, I haven't been in such a consistently positive, great mood like this in a very long time. No ups and downs, no roller coaster. I have felt great 24/7. I have been focused, relaxed and on point.
    Libido - My libido is still great, don't need to worry about that
    Joints - My joints haven't really posed any problems; I also increased my fish oil dosages and have been feeling great (also still taking cissus).
    Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides) - A+ .. I am really going to miss being on 'the one,' I really hope I feel this good mentally following the cycle. Maybe I have found a new level of confidence within myself? One can only hope .. As far as shut-down or sides, haven't really noticed any besides minor acne due to increased oil production on my face (which was pretty much expected). Everything else has been A OK

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. spres444

spres444: we all need one...oneee oneee onee

Quote Originally Posted by spres444
    MY FINAL REVEW- (DAY 6 OF PCT)

Well my first PH experience slowly dwindled to an end...My diet was pretty awesome for a solid 3 weeks and then the last week it was pretty much non existant. I am down to 223 now ( total of 13 pounds gained), but I was also 223 4 days before I started PCT, so I havent lost anything yet. My diet has been alright the last few days, but its because I havent gotten a chance to prepare my meals, and I have been taking in les calories than wile on TO ( probaly around 3-500 less)...

Back to TO- It was the most beneficial I feel like I have ever run. My body definatly had an awesome recomp, lost fat in my chest and midsection and packed on some quality muscle. LIBIDO WAS SKY HIGH!!. Since I ceased my cycle, libido is about baseline now. The only thing that I have noticed was for the first 3 days after my cycle, I was pretty lethargic, almost depressed but im sure it had nothing to do with TO because I have alot of stuff going on ( girl problems and school and work lol). I feel like I need more of a boost in the gym, so I cant wait for my RPM , Drive, and IGF-2 to finally get here because I feel like that will give me a hand. My first workout while off was lgit terrible, I had issues pushing like 70 pound DB's on incline bench, felt like my joints were really sore and dry.

My strength definatly increased over the cycle, seeing as my squats and deadlifts were pretty much non existant for like 3 months and I just started doing them.

I experienced litterally NO SIDES. Maybe a few pimples, maybe my nuts might of shrunk .5MM, but thats about it. The boys are hanging fine right now, maybe even a little lower haha. I still got my libido but I havent gotten to use it yet ..but im pretty sure theres basically no shutdown going on.

Vascularity increased and is still on the rise, I can finally see that bi vein slowly popping his head out

I think thats about it. I recommend the ONE to annyone who knows how to train and eat and are looking to cut some BF, gain some serious mass, and to feeeeel like an Alpha Male haha. I will definatly be running it again in the future, probaly on a recomp to see how that works...

16. Quote Originally Posted by gus6917 View Post
    so i should not take my liv52 on cycle??
    All I can say is that I can show you studies showing milk thistle and saw palmetto binding to androgen receptors. If they are binding to them, then it means less space for other androgens to bind, which would mean less results. Its up to you what do actually do. As far as liver protection goes, SAMe or even TMG work decently well, and have other benefits besides, and don't bind to androgen receptor. For prostate issues, honestly if you already have any prostate issues i'd suggest against using any hormonal product at all. But otherwise you could use nettle root as it has some prostate protective properties and so far i haven't seen any studies showing it to bind to ARs (not saying that it doesn't, but I didn't see any studies). So to be safest, no prostate support while on cycle, but post cycle is fine.

Really the same is true of liver support, not taking it during cycle, but using it in PCT also helps your liver recover.

17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    All I can say is that I can show you studies showing milk thistle and saw palmetto binding to androgen receptors. If they are binding to them, then it means less space for other androgens to bind, which would mean less results. Its up to you what do actually do. As far as liver protection goes, SAMe or even TMG work decently well, and have other benefits besides, and don't bind to androgen receptor. For prostate issues, honestly if you already have any prostate issues i'd suggest against using any hormonal product at all. But otherwise you could use nettle root as it has some prostate protective properties and so far i haven't seen any studies showing it to bind to ARs (not saying that it doesn't, but I didn't see any studies). So to be safest, no prostate support while on cycle, but post cycle is fine.

Really the same is true of liver support, not taking it during cycle, but using it in PCT also helps your liver recover.
    Interesting easy i am using liver xt during this cycle an if it has slowed my gains does that mean i shouldve gained 32 pounds by now instead of the 22 i have lol ive been only taking 2 caps a day right before bed so many many hours after my last does of the one

18. Ah see that could be it as well, that the milk thistle is clearing in time for the next dose of The ONE to not have anything in its way.

19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

So in theory, with something as mild sides wise as The One, you could "freeball " it in terms of liver support o.O I need to find more

With this being my first PH I will ever do, I doubt some milk thistle could really hinder my gains, unless i had my head in a hole in the ground... As long as I dont do the overdosing some people do out of fear lol. I think i seen like 5g of milkthisle a day before. something tells me that is a bit much...

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ah see that could be it as well, that the milk thistle is clearing in time for the next dose of The ONE to not have anything in its way.
    Yeah i figured it would do any cleaning detoxifing that needs to be done over night an be cleared by the morning that was my theory anyway.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    So in theory, with something as mild sides wise as The One, you could "freeball " it in terms of liver support o.O I need to find more

With this being my first PH I will ever do, I doubt some milk thistle could really hinder my gains, unless i had my head in a hole in the ground... As long as I dont do the overdosing some people do out of fear lol. I think i seen like 5g of milkthisle a day before. something tells me that is a bit much...
    I just took SAMe, you can look at the other logs to see what people used, but there wasn't a ton of liver support. Look at Jayhawk's blood work too

22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I just took SAMe, you can look at the other logs to see what people used, but there wasn't a ton of liver support. Look at Jayhawk's blood work too
    I can see that. Looking like a perfect choice for a first PH. Frustrating having to wait another 30ish days >.<

Twill be my first log since AE. Though that stuff I thinks messed me up for awhile, and its not even hormonal.

23. Test Date 2009 04 01

Na+ 144 mmol/L
    K+ 5.1 mmol/L (H)
    Cl- 106 mmol/L
    ECO2 29 mmol/L
    GLU 78 mg/dL
    UREA 16 mg/dL
    CREA .99 mg/dL
    Ca 9.4 mg/dL
    TP 7.2 g/dL
    ALB 4.5 g/dL
    ALKP 47 u/L
    AST 56 u/L
    ALT 68 u/L

TBIL 0.6 mg/dL

24. What were they before Jay? Those numbers are still slightly elevated though right?

25. Well, they're in normal range according to the print out. The only (H) marked on my results are for potassium. I am taking a single pot pill so I know the reason on the elevation.

Past October was

AST- High 60's
    ALT- High 80's

I think... I don't have them in rfront of me right now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Voting on the one..
    By justreading in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 03:22 PM
  3. Any feedback on the Test 500??
    By Stumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:49 PM