just ordered the one

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I was just on the appnutt webpage and was able to order the one!!! Its only the 24th tho?? Not that Im complaining, but i thought the 25th was release date??

SacTownRob

Awards
I am going to place my order in a few minutes !!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
got my two orders in last night! :biglaugh:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
So how long before this sh!t ships out? I was hoping to come home to an email today sayin it shippd, but none for me:31:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be shipping today, unless there was a really extreme # of orders, then some may not ship till fri/sat

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
should be shipping today, unless there was a really extreme # of orders, then some may not ship till fri/sat
a bunch of orders went out today (we had UPS boxes stacked to the ceiling- UPS had to bring a 2nd truck, LOL), a bunch will go thurs./friday, and a bunch will go out monday.....

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
a bunch of orders went out today (we had UPS boxes stacked to the ceiling- UPS had to bring a 2nd truck, LOL), a bunch will go thurs./friday, and a bunch will go out monday.....
So if i ordered mine yesterday 24th (snuck in early around 930pm) Mine should have shipped today. That makes me feel very happy and nice. I didnt get ship notice tho. That makes me feel mad, and mean.:dead:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long till this gets to places like nutra?

Will that be the price at e-tailers too?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long till this gets to places like nutra?

Will that be the price at e-tailers too?
Retailers will have it a few days after the release date. WHEN they make it available will be up to them.

As said in previous threads, NO the special AN pre-sale price will NOT be the price at e-tailers/retailers. The LOWEST price that The ONE will be ALLOWED to be available for after pre-sale/release is $69.99 (and that will be for The ONE only and EXclusive of the free goodies available with pre-sale purchases).

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow... prices it out of consideration for me. For 2 bottles 140 better be head, shoulders, waste and knees above anythign else out there.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you don't need 2 bottles for a cycle
You might not... I will. I've done every substance known to man and always need double what anyone else does. I will assume I need atleast 5 pills a day, do that over 6 weeks and its 2 bottles.

For anyone who needs 3 a day then it's great if it ends up being as great as it looks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might not... I will. I've done every substance known to man and always need double what anyone else does. I will assume I need atleast 5 pills a day, do that over 6 weeks and its 2 bottles.

For anyone who needs 3 a day then it's great if it ends up being as great as it looks
I'd suggest not taking it at all then.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Bs I would think this doesnt need to be stacked with anything. Why not just move on to the real deal then?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my main concern is of overstimulating CNS at that sort of dose over that length of time, and ending up in a cns based "overtraining" scenario where towards the end of cycle you start to loose the gains from the beginning, and loose more into PCT. I'm not sure that 5 caps would cause that, but given that guys up to 220 were using 3 a day, and big ole Don Orrell at 275 was only using 4 it concerns me.

SacTownRob

Awards
Man, I just want to know what other goodies your putting in my order !! Im hoping for some Drive and RPM .....

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bs I would think this doesnt need to be stacked with anything. Why not just move on to the real deal then?
Been there, done WAY to much and honestly most of it doesn't work for me, just a few select things do so I am open to new compounds to add to the ones I like on the "real" side.

I am not trying to take away from the subject, most of my questions should be sent in private because my tolerance and reaction to all hormaones is SO far off whack from the norm that its not even worth having in public as it might mislead new users.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm posting this in all of The ONE threads, but if you bought a bottle please do me a favor and put up a thread with your feedback when you use it. I'm not asking for logs, and not offering free goodies :D but it would be nice to see some real world results from 3rd parties. So if its not too much trouble, put up a thread at day 2 or so, and just update it once a week, or even just once at the end of cycle.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Been reading around that one will not be a good bulker. Just talk or is there some truth to that. I ordered it for that purpose, so I hope is nonsense.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yeah, Matt is a great guy tho, one of the top minds in the supplement industry. He is basing that guess on paper and the chemical structure, not from having tried it or seen its use.

My best example of flaw with that is methyl-dien. So potent on paper that it was initially capped at only 1mg a capsule, because on paper it was 5x as potent as M1T. on paper. in reality, 20-30mg was a reasonable dose, and even at that it still wasn't anything quite as strong as even 15mg M1T.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at the time we were doing it, was all hush hush still. The sponsored loggers should be getting theirs today/tomorrow to start them

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ups ground unless you paid for upgrade, out of north carolina

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
ups ground unless you paid for upgrade, out of north carolina
So mine should be here soon, ordered on 24th at night. So its a go for the bulking deal then right? At 10 to 15 thats gotta be. The last ph i ran was mdrol about year and half ago. Next was real deal. At 213 right now, looking for 225. sound plausible with the one??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So mine should be here soon, ordered on 24th at night. So its a go for the bulking deal then right? At 10 to 15 thats gotta be. The last ph i ran was mdrol about year and half ago. Next was real deal. At 213 right now, looking for 225. sound plausible with the one??
yeah, should be quite doable. Don went from 276 to right about at 300...

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Holy sh1t, how many cals was he eatting?

Also I wanted next day air but all the shipping options said zero, whats with that? I'm assuming cuz I ordered 4 and thus price earned free shipping but with that i selected next day air.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he said he wasn't too high over maintenance, then again maintenance for him is pretty high :D

I'm not really sure how our cart works, I never looked at it that close. not sure whether it was sent free by overnight, or just sent free by ground. What state are you in?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
my calories are around 4400-4800 right now. Hoping by adding the one I become the horrifying beast i was meant to be.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i personally find it near impossible to crack 4000, but oddly I tend to eat even cleaner bulking than i do cutting.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he said he wasn't too high over maintenance, then again maintenance for him is pretty high :D

I'm not really sure how our cart works, I never looked at it that close. not sure whether it was sent free by overnight, or just sent free by ground. What state are you in?
Cali :smokin:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm so if it went ground then likely not till monday. will it help any if I post pictures of my bottles?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i personally find it near impossible to crack 4000, but oddly I tend to eat even cleaner bulking than i do cutting.
Yeah same for me. I buy meat in bulk from a butcher and my appetite is f--kin ferocious. My wife looks at me with disgust as I shovel beef.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
also when im bulking, a douvble cheeseburger always seems to find it way into my mouth like twice a week. Homegrilled of course.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmm so if it went ground then likely not till monday. will it help any if I post pictures of my bottles?
Are you guessing wont be shipped till monday or I might get my box on monday? I'll be happy if it came on monday that would be perfect. Can you please take pix of your bottles and post em lol I dunno why but it may ease the pain