just ordered the one

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I could careless bulk or not I need to recomp, also it states 10 to 15 pound muscle gain I would assume that to be a bulking agent. Again I could careless I just want my order shipped and pills in my stomach

2. Bitch slapping mother nature, one pound at a time.
    I like that one
    •   

3. Ah yeah, Matt is a great guy tho, one of the top minds in the supplement industry. He is basing that guess on paper and the chemical structure, not from having tried it or seen its use.

My best example of flaw with that is methyl-dien. So potent on paper that it was initially capped at only 1mg a capsule, because on paper it was 5x as potent as M1T. on paper. in reality, 20-30mg was a reasonable dose, and even at that it still wasn't anything quite as strong as even 15mg M1T.

4. Why no logs from the testers?

5. at the time we were doing it, was all hush hush still. The sponsored loggers should be getting theirs today/tomorrow to start them
    •   

6. What would you estimate shipping will be from orders placed yesterday and day before, would they be next day air or standard 3 to 5 working days?

7. ups ground unless you paid for upgrade, out of north carolina

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ups ground unless you paid for upgrade, out of north carolina
    So mine should be here soon, ordered on 24th at night. So its a go for the bulking deal then right? At 10 to 15 thats gotta be. The last ph i ran was mdrol about year and half ago. Next was real deal. At 213 right now, looking for 225. sound plausible with the one??

9. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I like that one
    thanx i thought it was appropriate given my love for chemistry.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    So mine should be here soon, ordered on 24th at night. So its a go for the bulking deal then right? At 10 to 15 thats gotta be. The last ph i ran was mdrol about year and half ago. Next was real deal. At 213 right now, looking for 225. sound plausible with the one??
    yeah, should be quite doable. Don went from 276 to right about at 300...

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Holy sh1t, how many cals was he eatting?

Also I wanted next day air but all the shipping options said zero, whats with that? I'm assuming cuz I ordered 4 and thus price earned free shipping but with that i selected next day air.

12. he said he wasn't too high over maintenance, then again maintenance for him is pretty high

I'm not really sure how our cart works, I never looked at it that close. not sure whether it was sent free by overnight, or just sent free by ground. What state are you in?

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    my calories are around 4400-4800 right now. Hoping by adding the one I become the horrifying beast i was meant to be.

14. i personally find it near impossible to crack 4000, but oddly I tend to eat even cleaner bulking than i do cutting.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    my calories are around 4400-4800 right now. Hoping by adding the one I become the horrifying beast i was meant to be.
    I love it

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    he said he wasn't too high over maintenance, then again maintenance for him is pretty high

I'm not really sure how our cart works, I never looked at it that close. not sure whether it was sent free by overnight, or just sent free by ground. What state are you in?
    Cali

17. hmm so if it went ground then likely not till monday. will it help any if I post pictures of my bottles?

18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i personally find it near impossible to crack 4000, but oddly I tend to eat even cleaner bulking than i do cutting.
    Yeah same for me. I buy meat in bulk from a butcher and my appetite is f--kin ferocious. My wife looks at me with disgust as I shovel beef.

19. also when im bulking, a douvble cheeseburger always seems to find it way into my mouth like twice a week. Homegrilled of course.

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    hmm so if it went ground then likely not till monday. will it help any if I post pictures of my bottles?
    Are you guessing wont be shipped till monday or I might get my box on monday? I'll be happy if it came on monday that would be perfect. Can you please take pix of your bottles and post em lol I dunno why but it may ease the pain

21. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I love it
    We all have the inner rage. Some just promote and utilize it more than others. Still other choose to amplify it further with tasty supps.

22. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Are you guessing wont be shipped till monday or I might get my box on monday? I'll be happy if it came on monday that would be perfect. Can you please take pix of your bottles and post em lol I dunno why but it may ease the pain
    should have shipped yesterday i'm thinking, and so reach cali by monday
    Attached Images Attached Images  

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    should have shipped yesterday i'm thinking, and so reach cali by monday
    Your my new fav rep :bruce3:

24. I went to the AppNut website to order and for the One and 2nd Gear - one of each, bear in mind - delivery is $57.22. I mean the combined weight wouldn't even be 1lb would it? surely you guys at AppNut can work something better than that?
    by the way i'm in the uk
    Last edited by SemiBulimic; 02-26-2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: forgot to mention location
  25. Unhappy

I ordered mine o the 24th still no shipping notice. Im getting a bit nervous about that, its the 27th. Any reassuring comments avaliable?

26. I'll check on the notifications
  27. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'll check on the notifications
    Whos better than you??

28. If mine have not shipped yet, and it is not too late to ask, can I have my orders combined (and shipped )? Order numbers: 1030 and 1260
    Thanks

29. Any word on that shipping notice yet? Been a few days... anxiety is setting in

30. shipping notifications are going out as boxes go out, but we did run dry on wednesday. more is in today so more will be going out. and Etomic we gotcha covered
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just ordered some RPN DCP!
    By ari4216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 09:07 PM