RPM/Drive/Anabolic Pump Stack

Patridge2203

Awards
I am contemplating adding anabolic pump to my current rpm/drive stack. I have been on the rpm/drive stack for a little over a week and am happy so far. But, I got a really good deal on anabolic pump from a friend, and am considering adding it to my current rpm/drive stack.

Is this a good idea or would it be worth while. Or should I wait and take it after....any advice??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am contemplating adding anabolic pump to my current rpm/drive stack. I have been on the rpm/drive stack for a little over a week and am happy so far. But, I got a really good deal on anabolic pump from a friend, and am considering adding it to my current rpm/drive stack.

Is this a good idea or would it be worth while. Or should I wait and take it after....any advice??
Would be fine to use if you want to add it.

Patridge2203

Awards
Thanks...I have been lifting pretty hard for about a year now but am just now fooling around with different types of supplements.

So thanks alot for the info.

Any dosing recommendations??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dosing/Timing Schedule for Patridge2203 for RPM, Drive, and Anabolic Pump

Thanks...I have been lifting pretty hard for about a year now but am just now fooling around with different types of supplements.

So thanks alot for the info.

Any dosing recommendations??
Dosing/Timing specifically for YOU:

RPM
Gym (i.e. Resistance Training) Days
Dose - 2-3* caps 60-80 min pre-gym (i.e. WITH Drive)
Non-Gym (i.e. Resistance Training) Days
Dose - 1-2* caps first thing in the morning
* Start with the lower dosage first, to assess tolerance, and increase dosage as required (i.e. on Gym Days start at 2 caps and work up to 3 caps; on Non-Gym Days start at 1 cap and work up to 2 caps).

Drive
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~60-80 min pre-gym (i.e. WITH RPM)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours later

Anabolic Pump*
Dose 1 - 1 cap ~15 min pre-breakfast
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~15 min pre-preworkout meal
Dose 3 - 1 cap immediately post-gym (i.e. ~15 min pre-postworkout meal)
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~15 min pre-lunch
Dose 3 - 1 cap ~15 min pre-dinner
* All meals consumed post-dose SHOULD contain CARBOHYDRATE!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Dosing/Timing specifically for YOU:

RPM
Dose - 2-3* caps 60-80 min pre-gym (i.e. WITH Drive)
Dose - 1-2* caps first thing in the morning
* Start with the lower dosage first, to assess tolerance, and increase dosage as required (i.e. on Gym Days start at 2 caps and work up to 3 caps; on Non-Gym Days start at 1 cap and work up to 2 caps).

Drive
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~60-80 min pre-gym (i.e. WITH RPM)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours later

Anabolic Pump*
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~15 min pre-preworkout meal
Dose 3 - 1 cap immediately post-gym (i.e. ~15 min pre-postworkout meal)
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~15 min pre-lunch
Dose 3 - 1 cap ~15 min pre-dinner
* All meals consumed post-dose SHOULD contain CARBOHYDRATE!
What rosie has laid out here for you is a nice setup. However, two alternatives for you to experiment with as it pertains to Anabolic Pump is to take it with a WMS+Protein Shake pre-workout (Take RPM and DRIVE at least a half hour before doing this).

The other experiment to play around with....if you are not noticing anything from AP...give yourself 30 mins before consuming your carbohydrate containing meal. 15 mins doesn't always work for some people...so just giving some extra tips to play around with. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

Patridge2203

Awards
When I take it along the WMS+Protien Shake Pre-work out shoulkd I take it 15 minutes before that or with it??

Also, what I usually do is eat, wait about 2 hours take RPM/Drive and then have a whey isolate shake about 40 minutes after taking RPM/Drive, then go to the gym and lift about 20-25 minutes later. This seems to work pretty well with my work schedule?? Is this good?? and If so should I take the pump during my meal before I take the RPM/Drive??

Sorry, for all the questions I just really want to get the full benefit from these products.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I take it along the WMS+Protien Shake Pre-work out shoulkd I take it 15 minutes before that or with it??

Also, what I usually do is eat, wait about 2 hours take RPM/Drive and then have a whey isolate shake about 40 minutes after taking RPM/Drive, then go to the gym and lift about 20-25 minutes later. This seems to work pretty well with my work schedule?? Is this good?? and If so should I take the pump during my meal before I take the RPM/Drive??

Sorry, for all the questions I just really want to get the full benefit from these products.
Dose Anabolic Pump anywhere from 15-30 minutes pre-meals (you need to experiment to find your own 'sweet spot')! So, take BEFORE you eat, not during.

Also, as said before, it's MORE effective if you have it before a meal that has CHO in.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

For Pre-workout....you can try it out and take the AP with your protein+WMS shake. I have done this with great results...results are a bit stronger and pronounced with P-Slin though, but AP is solid for sure. Play around with it a bit bud. See what works for you. A lot of finding what is effective and what isn't is by trial and error.

As far as eating...here is an idea to try sometime for you...Take your DRIVE and RPM about 45 mins prior to your protein+WMS shake (taking AP with the shake) and then hit the gym up 30 mins after that...

Now beyond that...what your doing is fine. Whatever works for you...stick with it because if it isn't broken, don't fix it!