New Version of Aegis..... where..?

1. New Version of Aegis..... where..?

who has the new version of Aegis...?

Ive bought 2 bottles of Aegis over the last 3 months from TGB (i bought one of them a month ago)
    and both bottles had the old label on them.

Where is the new version with NAC available at..?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

2. Looking to buy another bottle of Aegis this week.... any idea where I can get the new version with NAC..?
    @henryv @hewhoisripped @Bry17
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Looking to buy another bottle of Aegis this week.... any idea where I can get the new version with NAC..?
    @henryv @hewhoisripped @Bry17
    Sorry to have not got back to you sooner. I'm surprised TGB still has the old bottles. I'd have expected everyone to have the current version. I'm pretty sure Nutraplanet has it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Sorry to have not got back to you sooner. I'm surprised TGB still has the old bottles.
    I'd have expected everyone to have the current version. I'm pretty sure Nutraplanet has it.
    The dose on the label is only 85mg of tudca and no NAC so it appears to be the old label..plus I have 180 caps, not 120.
    Maybe they are selling off old stock...

5. I sent an email to find out if we have the new ones in stock! I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

6. thx Kat... just put another order in at TGB yesterday, didn't add any Aegis though because i didn't want to
    chance it and get the old version again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    thx Kat... just put another order in at TGB yesterday, didn't add any Aegis though because i didn't want to chance it and get the old version again.
    Well thank you for your continued support! We will get this figured out so you can get the Aegis too! Can you post a pic of the old bottle you got?
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

8. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Well thank you for your continued support! We will get this figured out so you can get the Aegis too!
    Can you post a pic of the old bottle you got?
    No problem....i will post up a pic late tonight

9. Name:  IMG_0933.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  35.0 KB

No NAC listed....

10. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    who has the new version of Aegis...?

Ive bought 2 bottles of Aegis over the last 3 months from TGB (i bought one of them a month ago)
    and both bottles had the old label on them.

Where is the new version with NAC available at..?
    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Sorry to have not got back to you sooner. I'm surprised TGB still has the old bottles. I'd have expected everyone to have the current version. I'm pretty sure Nutraplanet has it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Name:  IMG_0933.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  35.0 KB

No NAC listed....
    Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you with a definitive answer. I'm told that due to capping problems NAC has been dropped from the formula for the most recent batch, and will be absent from here onwards. The label you have is accurate with regard to the contents - but we need to get our retailers to update their ingredients panels. I'm very sorry for the confusion.
    Edit: Tried to send you a PM to offer you a free Antaeus product of your choice but your inbox is full. Let me know (privately) what you'd like and your name and address.

11. thx @henryv.

i cleared my inbox and will be sending you a PM today
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is the new version of orange triad selling at nutraplanet?
    By Shocker279 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 03:07 PM
  2. New version of Methyl 1-D?
    By peyton22 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:06 PM
  3. New Version of Methyl 1-D?
    By peyton22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 09:58 PM