Buy Oneiromancer, get Galantamine FREE!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus introduces: The Lucid Dreaming Stack

From today, and while stocks last, get a free bottle of Galantamine with every bottle of Oneiromancer you purchase!

Both Oneiromancer and Galantamine are associated with vivid dreams, and may aid lucid dreaming and astral projection when used in conjunction with induction techniques.

This offer is available now at our online store.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Might have to pick this up.
Haven't had vivid dreams in a LONG TIME...

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Damn....
Just placed my order last night and paid 10 bucks more.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
great deal right here.... quality sleep and rest are essential, for both sanity and growth/recovery.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Just took these two together for the first time last night (I take sleep meds so I decided to replace the meds with these to how it goes). Let me tell ya my sleep was very deep; and my dream was very vivid. I just hope the darn dream doesn't really come true. But these two together absolutley works! No doubt about it

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Just took these two together for the first time last night (I take sleep meds so I decided to replace the meds with these to how it goes). Let me tell ya my sleep was very deep; and my dream was very vivid. I just hope the darn dream doesn't really come true. But these two together absolutley works! No doubt about it
very nice - glad to hear it.