Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt Feedback

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have been longing for a no product to fill the void that has left me since the discontinuation of plasmajet, and thunderbolt is imo the only to deliver those kind of results. If you want a dynamite n.o. product T-BOLT has you covered.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Get FREE SHIPPING on initial orders over $49 with coupon code 'AMSHIP'

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    I originally purchased this out of curiosity in June, and since then I can't do another workout without it!

I use this in conjunction with a diy pre-workout cocktail consisting of: tmg, beta alanine, caffeine/theanine/tyrosine.

Pump: 5/5

Thunderbolt fires on all cylinders and hits the mark every time.

This is a different kind of pump. It's a denser, fuller pump. It blows agmatine or nitrates out of the water (however it competes competently with a mix of nitrates + agmatine). Veins are thicker and scarier. It's great, especially on arm day.

I've noticed there's a slight difference between dosing this 30 minutes away from a CHO meal/drink and fasted. CHO will provide a better pump, but it works in a fasted state as well.

Taking this on upper days you really feel your muscle swelling up. Not only do you look good after a set, but this really assists in providing the "mind-muscle" link.

Muscles felt dense and hard.

Dosing: 5/5

Easy: 3 caps 25 minutes pre-workout. As mentioned before, it's recommended to be taken in a fasted state or at least away from food, but I noticed that if I had a CHO/protein drink 30 minutes before and popped 3 caps after my warm-up set I had better pumps than dosing it fasted. This isn't to say you won't feel anything in a fasted state. I've taken this plenty of times before fasted morning training and definitely experienced its full benefits.

Endurance: 5/5

This is user-dependent, but on high rep days, the "mind-muscle" connection helped me crank out more reps than usual. For example on the flat barbell bench, I could feel my chest muscles pushing out each rep and instead of a lactic acid burn, all I felt was blood pumping into the area. Note: while conducting this "experiment" I had taken beta alanine, therefore I must conclude that Thunderbolt will greatly enhance beta alanine supplementation.

I never dosed this before cardio, but it's something I will do and will update this review with.

Price: 4/5

$33-40 depending where you look.

I have to knock it because it is expensive and because it should be used as an addition to a stimulant based product. If you're like me and buy bulk ingredients your mileage may vary, but if it was at $25, I'd buy an entire case.

Other aspects:

Nutrient partitioning: didn't really notice anything out of the ordinary in terms of partitioning or fullness in my post workout shake/meal.

Lasting pump: completely dependent on the rep scheme for the day. 6x15 had the most noticeable lasting pump. If I trained fasted, I'd feel full and plump till the evening. On a heavy 8x3 or 5x5 day the pump was different. It was still dense and full, but it didn't have the same vein structure of the high rep days.

Angiogenesis: I noticed a few new veins, but it could be from playing around with caloric intake around workouts.

Summary: 4.75/5

A worthy product indeed and has a graced a permanent spot in my pre-workout protocol.

I've run this intermittently, but I'd like to run two bottles back-to-back dosing every day to see if these effects build up over time.
    Thunderbolt (90 Caps)
    •   

3. @henryv What do you think of a pre-bed dose? Just out of curiosity

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    @henryv What do you think of a pre-bed dose? Just out of curiosity
    I don't really have an opinion on it. What do you think about it?

5. Just bought a bottle to try out..

I noticed the grey caps contained some yellow on then, yellow circular lines, and smelt funny, is this normal??
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antaeus Labs introduces: Thunderbolt
    By henryv in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:44 PM
  2. Antaeus Labs needs a few loggers for Thunderbolt!
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 04:07 PM
  3. Welcome Antaeus Labs to AM!
    By Admin in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:27 AM
  4. Antaeus Labs Transdermal Trenazone
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:55 AM
  5. Controlled Labs Samples Feedback...