Favorite Cheat Meal/Food!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
For those of you who do not know me from The FORVM and how I diet and train I am going to bring it over to AM.com little by little!

Anyways, I am in my off-season I am going for a good 1 - 2 year off season. After great success with my first show I have been bitten and determined to get my IFPA pro card.

So being how I am and a lot of you I LOVE TO EAT, I eat 7 whole food meals a day. A lot of people ask me when and if I drink and shakes. The only time I drink any form of shake is on my training days PWO I have my 'Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream Shake". Which is 3 scoops of cherry Torrent with 1 scoop of vanilla iso-whey (uuuuhhhh candy!!!).

My favorite and I mean favorite thing I love about off-season dieting is cheating. I love sneaking in a little cheat here and there, now a lot of people like to CHEAT DIRTY which basically means have a whole me and **** load of junk food lmao. I used to do that but didn't like I how looked and felt after.

So now I do a cleaner cheat where I will throw in and add foods or drinks to my meal so I do not miss out on any macro nutrients and have a treat as well. REMEMBER to each is own how one like's to do it, don't knock it.

So I wanna know what is your fave food, restaurant, fast food joint, or all in all in thing you like to eat or drink for you cheats?

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Last Night!

I had a little cheat last night!

My dad ordered some pizza for my sister and himself. He got my sister a large cheese and she is 8 and she wasn't going to eat the whole thing!

Anyways!

I usually have chicken, broccoli, sweet potato, and natty pb for my 6th meal on my off days. So I got rid of the potato and natty p/b and chopped up my chicken and broccoli and added it to two slices of cheese pizza YYYUUUMMMM!!!

Then finally my last meal of the day I usually have cottage cheese, natty p/b, oatmeal, and a banana on my off day. Instead I had the cottage, natty p/b, and I toasted 2 chocolate chocolate fudge pop-tarts.

...EASY!!!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Ever had one of those StarCrunch thingies with caramel and chocolate? Holy *beep* those things are scrumptious. Junk food at its best, LOL.

Or maybe one of these: :donut:

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
LOL. Ever had one of those StarCrunch thingies with caramel and chocolate? Holy *beep* those things are scrumptious. Junk food at its best, LOL.

omg starcrunches are amazing, if im around them i have the nearest person punch me and tell me 'NO!" lol

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
chinese buffet

bottoms up pizza

and always a good burger

my cheating generally is all saved up for one day, the other 6 days are as clean as a whistle. yeah, i feel like complete ass come sunday night but i wouldn't trade it for the world. that's my goal during the week, to make it to sunday without faltering, otherwise i didn't earn it.

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
chinese buffet

bottoms up pizza

and always a good burger

my cheating generally is all saved up for one day, the other 6 days are as clean as a whistle. yeah, i feel like complete ass come sunday night but i wouldn't trade it for the world. that's my goal during the week, to make it to sunday without faltering, otherwise i didn't earn it.

ahh chinese buffet for sure, i actually eat it sometime to bump up carb intake during 2-a-days, or a really hard workout, but not as often as i used to.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Omg!

I haven't had one of those things in years!

Those are like Rice Krispie Treats on super growth testosterone lmao!

I used to slightly heat them up in the microwave as a kid lol!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm

omg starcrunches are amazing, if im around them i have the nearest person punch me and tell me 'NO!" lol
I might have to tell my fiancee to buy a ciuple boxes but stash them where I can't get to them like a dog and have her only give me one a week lmao!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
True!

chinese buffet

bottoms up pizza

and always a good burger

I used to do the same exact thing on the same exact day!

The only issue I had with that was that I would get extremely bloated and flatten out for the next day or two and I hated looking and feeling like that!

Now like I said I include some cheat food in with my meals during the day/s I decide to have something, helps me satisfy my cravings but also keeps them at bay and prevents me from going overboard!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Sport?

ahh chinese buffet for sure, i actually eat it sometime to bump up carb intake during 2-a-days, or a really hard workout, but not as often as i used to.
You play a sport or just do two a days for your own goals?

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Got Yuh!

College football.

And i didnt really think about lifting, yea i do that too, im actually gunna do one today.
Was wondering why you eat a chinese buffet after two a days!

I played college ball as well and played semi-pro, so after a two a day of football a chinese buffet can be really helpful!

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
Was wondering why you eat a chinese buffet after two a days!

I played college ball as well and played semi-pro, so after a two a day of football a chinese buffet can be really helpful!

Hell yea, where did u play?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
My favorite cheat food is butterfinger blasts... I am a sucker for butterfingers.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Six words... All-you-can-eat-Chinese-buffet... They lose money everytime I show up, hahaha...

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Lmao!!!

Six words... All-you-can-eat-Chinese-buffet... They lose money everytime I show up, hahaha...
Damn chinese buffet is a killer, havent been to one in forever!

The best thing they have are those dough sugar biscuit things, know what i am talking bout?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you're damned right i know what you're talking about. those little ****ers are awesome.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Schweet!

you're damned right i know what you're talking about. those little ****ers are awesome.
I DUNNO ANYONE ON HER EIS LIVE SIN THE SOUTH MAINLY NORTH CAROLINA, BUT I AM MOVING TO NC TONITGHT ACTUALLY LMAO. ANYWAYS ANYONE WHO LIVES IN NC SHOULD EAT AT THE GOLDEN CORRAL, ITS A BUFFET PLACE HOLY $#!T!

GRADE A+++++++++++++++

King Con

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm talking about. Last time I went there, the owner looked at me and a few others from the ABC event, and screamed to his kitchen "MOAR CHICKEN!" :rofl:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I DUNNO ANYONE ON HER EIS LIVE SIN THE SOUTH MAINLY NORTH CAROLINA, BUT I AM MOVING TO NC TONITGHT ACTUALLY LMAO. ANYWAYS ANYONE WHO LIVES IN NC SHOULD EAT AT THE GOLDEN CORRAL, ITS A BUFFET PLACE HOLY $#!T!

GRADE A+++++++++++++++
were you high on carbs when you wrote this?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
dammit, what part of NC are any of you at? richmond, va is my domain.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steak and egg burrito

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm talking about. Last time I went there, the owner looked at me and a few others from the ABC event, and screamed to his kitchen "MOAR CHICKEN!" :rofl:
ABC + all you can eat buffet = bad for biz

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established

LOL... B we didnt even need it to be an ABC. That happened every time you and I showed up.

Why is the Big Mac getting no love? They make great cheats, when consumed in mass quantity.

how about :pizza: it does the trick too...

Anything with ice cream!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
LOL... B we didnt even need it to be an ABC. That happened every time you and I showed up.

Why is the Big Mac getting no love? They make great cheats, when consumed in mass quantity.

how about :pizza: it does the trick too...

Anything with ice cream!
Haha you and those Big Macs... :D

Yeah I remember that crazy chinese place... was the only one in town :eek:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mexinese: Sweet-n-sour burrito!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I have these visions of multiple gastric implosions.

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
I was confused by most things up there... :icon_lol:
I still am :frustrate:

Anway... Anyone have Little Debbie cakes for part of their cheat? They got those little Christmas tree cakes out right now and those things are super good!!! I highly recommend them...:thumbsup::woohoo:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I still am :frustrate:

Anway... Anyone have Little Debbie cakes for part of their cheat? They got those little Christmas tree cakes out right now and those things are super good!!! I highly recommend them...:thumbsup::woohoo:
You and your delicious treats ;)

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... Either Egg Nog... Or...
2 cans of chilli
1 can of corn
Served over steamed rice and covered with hot sauce...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
This thread makes me want to get a HUUUUUGE pizza, roll it up into a cigar looking thing and just eat it. haha num num num num

eggnog631

Awards
me and my friend used to hit up the chinese spot on his cheat day when he was cutting and starving lol. o man we did some serious damage.

theres a sushi buffet by me too, its actually good quality and pretty cheap. another place that i could possible put out of business.

but sushi or chinese food, buffet or not, are my favorites. especially in large quantities.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Krispy Kream originals :)~O

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Yo Ever Since I Have Gotten Down Here To North Carolina They Have This Place Called Cici's Which Is An All You Can Eat Pizza And Sald Bar Place, Pizzas Not Great But It Is $7 So Frig It Lmao, Plus They Have This All You Can Eat Sald Abar Place Which You Can Add Mounds Of Steak And Chicken To It And They Have All These Breads And **** Wwwoowww!!!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Yo Ever Since I Have Gotten Down Here To North Carolina They Have This Place Called Cici's Which Is An All You Can Eat Pizza And Sald Bar Place, Pizzas Not Great But It Is $7 So Frig It Lmao, Plus They Have This All You Can Eat Sald Abar Place Which You Can Add Mounds Of Steak And Chicken To It And They Have All These Breads And **** Wwwoowww!!!!
Haha you just now found those places... where are you at in NC?