Favorite Cheat Meal/Food!

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
Krispy Kream originals :)~O
Can't f*ck with that... As good as it gets.

Other favorites include... Cheesesteaks, ravioli, french toast, Pop-Tarts and anything my girl bakes.

Peace, G

King Con

Awards
  • Established

Other favorites include... Cheesesteaks, ravioli, french toast, Pop-Tarts and anything my girl bakes.

Peace, G
You need to fed ex me a real philly cheese steak. :food:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

Peace, G
Mmmmm... Ravioli... *Drool...* That, or a nice plate of mostaccioli...

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if this is truly a cheat, however it is fast food so I can call it that.

Every Friday is the toughest workout day of the week for my current routine. So after I finish my workout, I chug my Torrent, then on the way home from the gym I go to Wendy's and pick up a #2 Double with Ketchup and Pickle only, Baked Potato, and a Diet Coke.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if this is truly a cheat, however it is fast food so I can call it that.

Every Friday is the toughest workout day of the week for my current routine. So after I finish my workout, I chug my Torrent, then on the way home from the gym I go to Wendy's and pick up a #2 Double with Ketchup and Pickle only, Baked Potato, and a Diet Coke.
Not too shabby A.

I have been thinking of doing a 50 mcnugget challenge hahaha

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
CHIPOTLE AND MOE'S SOUTHWEST GRILL!

B-CON MAY KNOW ABOUT THEE TWO PLACE!

THESE ARE TWO BURRITO PLACES THAT ARE CRAZY GOOD BUT DIFFERENT, I LIKE CHIPOTLE MORE BECUASE IT IS MORE CLEAN AND AUTHENTIC, UT I LOVE MOES BECAUSE THE **** IS HHUUGGEEE AND SLOPPY LMAO!

IF ANYONE HAS A MOE'S NEAR THEM I RECOMMEND THE HOMEWRECKER!

...EASY!

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
B-CON MAY KNOW ABOUT THEE TWO PLACE!

THESE ARE TWO BURRITO PLACES THAT ARE CRAZY GOOD BUT DIFFERENT, I LIKE CHIPOTLE MORE BECUASE IT IS MORE CLEAN AND AUTHENTIC, UT I LOVE MOES BECAUSE THE **** IS HHUUGGEEE AND SLOPPY LMAO!

IF ANYONE HAS A MOE'S NEAR THEM I RECOMMEND THE HOMEWRECKER!

...EASY!

There is a Moe's here where I live, never been to it tho, gonna have to try it out man.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
friendlys ice cream get 5 scoops with 3 toppings for like 5 bucks omg amazing.