Animal Barbell Club

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Strong & Shapely this weekend is gonna be a banger... An ABC of epic proportions. Peace, G

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I heard there was a very nice ABC this past weekend in PA. Got a phone call about how pumped one of my boys was at the event.
    The rumors are true B, it was a crazy good time.

Quote Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    Strong & Shapely this weekend is gonna be a banger... An ABC of epic proportions. Peace, G
    Looking forward to this one G!

Hg
    •   

3. Thumbs up

I heard some great things about Strong and Shapely... Should definitely be awesome, and a killer crew will be onhand...

4. Quote Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    Strong & Shapely this weekend is gonna be a banger... An ABC of epic proportions. Peace, G
    Sounds like it G.. And with an opportunity to score a free Animal Skullie, it's all gravy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Sounds like it G.. And with an opportunity to score a free Animal Skullie, it's all gravy.
    'Tis the perfect season... It is most definitely skullie weather in our neck of the woods. Peace, G
    •   

6. Cool

Deff down for S&S Saturday.

7. Yeah I'd be fibbing if I said I wasn't excited for S&S.....its going to be a good one I just don't know what to train. It's either chest or legs

8. Quote Originally Posted by Big Wides View Post
    Yeah I'd be fibbing if I said I wasn't excited for S&S.....its going to be a good one I just don't know what to train. It's either chest or legs
    Chest it is my brother... The Justice League reunites. Peace, G

9. Quote Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    60+? Gonna be crazy for sure... Evan Centopani and Vinny Galanti are gonna be there, right?

This is an open invite for any AM board members who are within driving distance to East Rutherford NJ. If you're interested, speak up here: Jersey Animals - the F O R V M

Just posted the info up in the main Promotion section: The ABCs...

10. Rumor has it Evan was large and in charge at 3+

Need some of yall big boys down south for some ABCs...
  11. Thumbs up Biggest ABC to date!

Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Rumor has it Evan was large and in charge at 3+

Need some of yall big boys down south for some ABCs...
    They kicked him out of freakville for being too big B! So he had to come to the ABC.

More pictures here:
    http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...20ABC/?start=0

And here:
    http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73...ABC%20Dec%206/

Hg

12. Final count I heard on that one was 78 strong... That's a lot of Animals moving some serious weight!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Final count I heard on that one was 78 strong... That's a lot of Animals moving some serious weight!!!
    There was good energy in that room... When you are around that kind of a vibe, there is no way you can't grow and improve. That is why I love the ABCs; for selfish reasons--they make me better. Peace, G

14. Quote Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    There was good energy in that room... When you are around that kind of a vibe, there is no way you can't grow and improve. That is why I love the ABCs; for selfish reasons--they make me better. Peace, G
    I set a few PRs at the last one. Looking forward for more...

15. Another one coming up

CT

Jan 10, 12 PM
    Gold's Gym
    31 Bernhard Road
    North Haven, Connecticut 06473

Rumor has it a lot of those big names will be here as well

Edit for the date, good call hoomgar
    Last edited by NickSP; 12-11-2008 at 01:32 PM. Reason: date...

16. Quote Originally Posted by NickSP View Post
    Another one coming up

CT

12 PM
    Gold's Gym
    31 Bernhard Road

Is there a date Nick?

17. I am starting to recruit people to get a chapter rolling here at Ft Campbell, and Middle TN. I notice some intrest for people in the Middle TN area. Would like to know if there are any Ft Campbell Soldiers out there interested.

I know many of the Ft Campbell Soldiers are coming home, and base gyms are slow, but start looking for flyers with my contact info.

If you are interested, please PM me here or post your interest on the Boards over at the FORVM.

If there is not enough interest in the Middle TN area, I will simply do what I can to coordinate for a FT Campbell chapter by itself.
  18. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    I am starting to recruit people to get a chapter rolling here at Ft Campbell, and Middle TN. I notice some intrest for people in the Middle TN area. Would like to know if there are any Ft Campbell Soldiers out there interested.

I know many of the Ft Campbell Soldiers are coming home, and base gyms are slow, but start looking for flyers with my contact info.

If you are interested, please PM me here or post your interest on the Boards over at the FORVM.

If there is not enough interest in the Middle TN area, I will simply do what I can to coordinate for a FT Campbell chapter by itself.

Good work A, get it rolling bro.

Hg

19. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Good work A, get it rolling bro.

Hg
    Thanks!

Here is the official Ft Campbell Animals link: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=22445

20. Any events coming up?

21. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Any events coming up?
    We got a Long Island on coming up Jan 4th.

22. Quote Originally Posted by scals17 View Post

I'd love to make that one but it is just a tad too far for the gas budget.

Hg

23. Quote Originally Posted by scals17 View Post
    Man oh man if I lived up North we would be holding it down!

24. Quote Originally Posted by NickSP View Post
    Another one coming up

CT

Jan 10, 12 PM
    Gold's Gym
    31 Bernhard Road

Edit for the date, good call hoomgar
    You mean big names like me? :bb3:

I'll be there Nick

25. Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    You mean big names like me? :bb3:

I'll be there Nick
    Yeah, something like that...

It's been confirmed that Evan "Ox" Centopani, Vinny Galanti and PJ Braun will be there this Saturday.

26. Well, what went down fellas?

27. Looking forward to the ABC at the Arnold...
  28. From the Eyes of B Con... (The National ABC Coverage at Metro Fitness in Columbus)

Upon walking into Metro Fitness, the atmosphere is definitely something worthy of admiration. At my current gym, I am the only member below 30 and looking to compete. In fact, the only thing at my gym that matches the level of greatness that was echoed through the halls of Metro, is the copy of Flex magazine that I brought in for others to read. Seriously, the environment alone was well worth it. Honestly, I was beat from working all day at the Cage and didn't know how great of a session I would be able to get. But that was all forgotten when I just stepped inside and saw how eager everyone was to just go after it.

What made the atmosphere that great? At the drop of a hat there were pros, amateurs, and others just busting their ass to progress and be better than they were yesterday. If you had a question or were unsure about something, you just walked up and asked someone there. To see these guys in real life and outside a magazine pictorial made it something special. What was really good, is how down to earth everyone was. They were all there for the same reasons. One common bond... the iron.

During the ABC, the doors are only opened at Metro for the Forvm members, the pros, those wearing the black Animal Ts... it really couldn't get more exclusive. Whatever you wanted to train, you could just jump in with someone training the same thing. The brotherhood was very helpful and motivating in itself.

After taking the moment in, I went to work and hit up back with Big C. It was so damn hot in that place I really thought at times I was going to pass out. I drank a whole gallon of water in there and was dying. Besides the heat, it was great using a lot of machines I don't have the privilege to use. For instance, not only did I get to use a wicked hammer strength machine to focus on some rows, but I also got a tip from Ox in the process who we worked in with for that brief set.

I saw everything from Wrath having insane vascularity in his arms after a brief warm up, to Vinny hitting some deep squats, to Big Ant running my two friends through the ringer on the leg press. Even saw G destroying some delts and Hola blasting the guns. It was a great time for all. They were going around taking photos and filming some as well. Really upped the ante. To see all the black shirts and other dedicated Forvm members really helped you appreciate the moment--because at that time everyone was working to progress and working together. Taking in this sight was wonderful and really emphasized what the ABCs are all about.

After solid workouts all around, everyone split to get some food. I ended up at Max and Ermas with everyone for some laughs, stories, jokes, and some good food. I really don't think it could have gotten any better.

To me the ABCs have always been about brotherhood and finding that common bond between like minded individuals. I couldn't think of a better way to depict that than this past weekend in Columbus. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.
  29. Cool

Good stuff B, thanks for sharing that bro.

Hg
  30. Question

Anybody know what the final head count was on this...?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Animal Barbell Club (ABC)
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 01:10 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 03:57 PM
  3. Animal Barbell Club event at the Arnold
    By naturalguy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:06 PM