CP+R questions?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All bull**** and personal opinions aside, I would like some questions answered; honestly.

The androseries were the first to create these Super DHEA products, with the advanced carriers. They were considered the industry standard and the cream of the crop. We will use it for comparision.

Another competitor held in high regards and known for quality is FRL.

The 2734mg of carrier in the Androseries contains only the ingredients utilized to increase bioavailability of these products.

FRL's Alphaseries has 1660.5mg of just carrier. Less, but it is considered stronger and superior.

The 2844mg of carrier in Bulk-Up contains a carrier, and then what appears to be a multi vatiamin

Why a multivitamin? What does this add for bioavailability?

The carrier contains Aspartic Acid. The studies for D-apartic acid were done at 3.12g. This is considered the standard dose and anything less is pointless.

Let's say out of the 2844mg there is 1.56g(1,506mg) of aspartic acid. That leaves 1248mg of carrier. Factor in the multivitamin, and how much are we left with?
Can you explain how this is enough for the absorbtion of these hormones?
How can this lower carrier ammount compare to your competitors?

Now for your raws: How theroughly do you test them? What proof can you provide? Is there a COA for every batch?

Thank you,

Ape

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your questions have been forwarded on.

The logic for d-apsartic acid makes sense, but this isn't d-aspartic acid, it's aspartic acid. It is meant to prevent fatigue and keep the mind sharp.
The dosage for this is much less. I would guess there isn't more than 500mg.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is fair. I just don't see the reasoning behind all the added crap. I'm in no way saying these products dont work, or arn't effective but have my concerns. I posed recent concerns to FRL recently even with their great reputation.

I appreciate you forwarding this o..

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
These are very good questions, let me break it down.

Let me address each question for you.

We are often compared to Primordial Performances AndroSeries as we were partners in developing the company as a whole before ANDRO FACTORY was created. There are many similarities in the products but also many differences.

" The 2734mg of carrier in the Androseries contains only the ingredients utilized to increase bioavailability of these products.

FRL's Alphaseries has 1660.5mg of just carrier. Less, but it is considered stronger and superior.

The 2844mg of carrier in Bulk-Up contains a carrier, and then what appears to be a multi vatiamin

Why a multivitamin? What does this add for bioavailability?"
Answer* The additional ingredients that were added to the previously formulated transport system is Organic Maca and Tocomin SupraBio. (something you might recognize in PP's Toco). These added ingredients are designed to support "Cycle Protection & Muscle Recovery" CP+R not aid in being more bio-available. The bio-availability is nearly the same as the AndroSeries as we consulted the same formulator, yet minor improvements were made.

Please see our Articles

Cycle Protection and Recovery
Hair Loss Prevention
Once-A-Day Technology

An additional note I would like to add is that with much respect to other companies and their products BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY has 456 mg of Prohomones where Forerunner has 30 mg.... it is not considered stronger or superior; quiet the opposite actually.

"Let's say out of the 2844mg there is 1.56g(1,506mg) of aspartic acid. That leaves 1248mg of carrier. Factor in the multivitamin, and how much are we left with?
How can this lower carrier ammount compare to your competitors?"
Answer* We can not disclose our Proprietary blend. But I can state very clearly the the logging, testing and results found by ANDRO FACTORY biochemist/ formulators shows that using nearly 15% less actives than the V3 ANDROSERIES shows to have equivalent results in Muscle Gains and the Carrier is adjusted appropriately to support the 15% less actives. The added in Organic Maca and Tocomin Suprabio is appropriate for the desired results with CP+R.

I can not tell you what our competitors are doing in their formulations but I can tell you a great deal of lab time and testing was done in the creation of BULK-UP and The Gorilla Series. We consider our product line the only choice for Safe-Strong-Legal prohormones with DHEA and Testosterone precursors.
"Now for your raws: How theroughly do you test them? What proof can you provide? Is there a COA for every batch?"
Answer* Yes, every ingredient is tested with every batch. EVERY ingredient. We pride ourselves on using the largest, GMP regulated and well known/ respected facilities. We out source the manufacturing process to a multi billion dollar establishment to ensure beyond a shadow of a doute that everything is GMP & tested and yes of course we keep C of A's as that is regulated by the FDA and necessary to be GMP compliant.

Thank you for taking the time to ask they questions, we look forward to continuing to provide you with the products that you love.

-AF

All bull**** and personal opinions aside, I would like some questions answered; honestly.

The androseries were the first to create these Super DHEA products, with the advanced carriers. They were considered the industry standard and the cream of the crop. We will use it for comparision.

Another competitor held in high regards and known for quality is FRL.

The 2734mg of carrier in the Androseries contains only the ingredients utilized to increase bioavailability of these products.

Why a multivitamin? What does this add for bioavailability?

The carrier contains Aspartic Acid. The studies for D-apartic acid were done at 3.12g. This is considered the standard dose and anything less is pointless.

Let's say out of the 2844mg there is 1.56g(1,506mg) of aspartic acid. That leaves 1248mg of carrier. Factor in the multivitamin, and how much are we left with?
How can this lower carrier ammount compare to your competitors?

Now for your raws: How theroughly do you test them? What proof can you provide? Is there a COA for every batch?

Thank you,

Ape

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Can you please comment on how the carrier and CP+R is different in P-BOLD, what allows you to get better results on a smaller dose and allows for a 24 hour timed release?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
The amount of actives in the recommended dose are lower then the old version, which is why I'm asking exactly how are you making it stronger. I've read that article on CP+R already. It only talks about the CP+R in the gorilla series. As far as I can see, the only thing added to the CP+R in P-BOLD to increase it's absorption is Cyclodextrin, yes?

The dose is stronger in P-BOLD than previosly. We have also, added in the CP+R for Cycle Protection and Muscle Recovery. Please check out out articles.

Thanks

-AF

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The amount of actives in the recommended dose are lower then the old version, which is why I'm asking exactly how are you making it stronger. I've read that article on CP+R already. It only talks about the CP+R in the gorilla series. As far as I can see, the only thing added to the CP+R in P-BOLD to increase it's absorption is Cyclodextrin, yes?
You shouldn't underestimate cyclodextrin, it's what makes the delivery system superior compared to standard oral delivery.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't underestimate cyclodextrin, it's what makes the delivery system superior compared to standard oral delivery.
I don't underestimate it, just that it was in the old P-BOLD. I'm trying to find the difference in the formula that makes up for the new claims made. The fact that getting some to explain this seems to be challenging is a bit worrying :(.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
The difference in P-BOLD is it has more actives (stronger) and CP+R.
I don't underestimate it, just that it was in the old P-BOLD. I'm trying to find the difference in the formula that makes up for the new claims made. The fact that getting some to explain this seems to be challenging is a bit worrying :(.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
He's asking about the one a day technology. What specific ingredients allows for superior absorption compared to other products like primordial performance. I can understand not giving out information like that in the sense that it may be a specific blend and androfactory would rather not disclose that information. However if that is the case you are left to deal with skeptical people who might choose another company that is more open and honest with their ingredient list. Androfactory along with most companies is a business first, so customers obviously have to deal with the fact that companies will make false claims. Eventually bad products get exposed and companies lose business so we will See how p bold and other androfactory products play out. For now I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the point of the muscle recovery? Shouldn't the hormones be doing this already.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Taurus P-BOLD contains:

Serving Size: 1ml
Servings Per Container: 120

Ingredients:
17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20mg
18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5mg
Luteolin 2mg
Apocynin 1mg

or per 3ml dose

Serving Size: 3ml
Servings Per Container: 40

Ingredients:
17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 60mg
18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 15mg
Luteolin 6mg
Apocynin 3mg

This is the same amount exactly as Andro Factory P-BOLD. I would assume you're talking about Progestin Complex when you're talking about 'actives' and you refer to the CP+R separately.

He's asking about the one a day technology. What specific ingredients allows for superior absorption compared to other products like primordial performance. I can understand not giving out information like that in the sense that it may be a specific blend and androfactory would rather not disclose that information. However if that is the case you are left to deal with skeptical people who might choose another company that is more open and honest with their ingredient list. Androfactory along with most companies is a business first, so customers obviously have to deal with the fact that companies will make false claims. Eventually bad products get exposed and companies lose business so we will See how p bold and other androfactory products play out. For now I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
Exactly what I'm asking and why. I'm not asking for your prop blend here, just what ingredients are providing these benefits and advantages claimed. I want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. I'm eagerly awaiting completed logs. Just wish I could get some straight up answers :).

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Taurus P-BOLD contains:

Serving Size: 1ml
Servings Per Container: 120

Ingredients:
17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20mg
18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5mg
Luteolin 2mg
Apocynin 1mg

or per 3ml dose

Serving Size: 3ml
Servings Per Container: 40

Ingredients:
17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 60mg
18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 15mg
Luteolin 6mg
Apocynin 3mg

This is the same amount exactly as Andro Factory P-BOLD. I would assume you're talking about Progestin Complex when you're talking about 'actives' and you refer to the CP+R separately.

Exactly what I'm asking and why. I'm not asking for your prop blend here, just what ingredients are providing these benefits and advantages claimed. I want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. I'm eagerly awaiting completed logs. Just wish I could get some straight up answers :).
So when they say they increased the mg they aren't lying but pretty deceiving considering it equals out to exactly the same. Come on guys we aren't stupid, people are going to pick up on stuff like that. So I mean basically its the same as the Taurus with some added benefits. Let me go look at the cp r complex and what's in it compared to liqui vade from primordial. Primordial liqui vade says its carrier is equal to about an 8 oz glass of grape juice as far as an absorption equivalent

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read the whole thread homie^^

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So when they say they increased the mg they aren't lying but pretty deceiving considering it equals out to exactly the same. Come on guys we aren't stupid, people are going to pick up on stuff like that. So I mean basically its the same as the Taurus with some added benefits. Let me go look at the cp r complex and what's in it compared to liqui vade from primordial. Primordial liqui vade says its carrier is equal to about an 8 oz glass of grape juice as far as an absorption equivalent
So are you going to log P-Bold then?
Forgive me for this but I burst out laughing when I read your post. Yelling at a company even though you claim you are going to use their supplements.
In all seriousness though I want to follow along if you decide to log.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Difference's in AF P-BOLD and T-N P-BOLD

Thanks for the questions and the thread you guys. When we began working with our biochemist that formulated the old (well loved) T-N version of P-BOLD he was quiet clear that is would be stronger and not because of the way the dose is described. I have forwarded this question to our biochemist to get a detailed response for you. Due to the holidays I would not expect a response until after Monday. But, I'll get it for you.

Thanks again

Happy Holidays!

-AF

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
BULK-UP and The Gorilla Series absorption and P-BOLD absorption.

BULK-UP, MUSCLE-UP, LEAN-CUT and FOCUS are not apart of the same series as P-BOLD. There are many different things coming into play with these products.

The Gorilla Series uses a completely different absorption system than P-BOLD. Check the labels. As we did add in the CP+R to P-BOLD we do not use the same absorption technology. There are specific ingredients in the soft gels form The Gorilla Series that promote it to release slowly throughout the day, were with P-BOLD people were receiving good results taking it once a day or two or three times a day (the old T-N version at 1ml). The CP+R was added into P-BOLD and the actives where changed by the biochemist to increase it's strength. Again it is not the same as a slow releasing soft gel. Different systems, different products.

ANDRO FACTORY specializes in taking the products that you loved (and can no longer get) from well loved companies like Primordial Performance and Taurus-Nutrition and working with those designers, to re-release those products with improvements that were requested by the product lovers. We do what we can to make them more affordable, stronger and or safer while keeping them legal.

Hope this helps your understanding.

-AF

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it :) Thanks!

Thanks for the questions and the thread you guys. When we began working with our biochemist that formulated the old (well loved) T-N version of P-BOLD he was quiet clear that is would be stronger and not because of the way the dose is described. I have forwarded this question to our biochemist to get a detailed response for you. Due to the holidays I would not expect a response until after Monday. But, I'll get it for you.

Thanks again

Happy Holidays!

-AF

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So are you going to log P-Bold then?
Forgive me for this but I burst out laughing when I read your post. Yelling at a company even though you claim you are going to use their supplements.
In all seriousness though I want to follow along if you decide to log.
Naww not yelling. I'm not even upset and for some strange reason I thought Taurus was still operating. Honestly, I am going to use the products. I have four bottles on the way. I guess other peoples negativity was rubbing off on me. I actually think this product is going to be really fun and I'm excited about it. Listen you guys have answered all of the questions. I understand that some of the questions people pose might not be able to be answered immediately. You guys are doing a great job as reps and have really been helping me out in PMs and what not so for that I am grateful. I am also looking forward to future products you guys are putting out.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"ANDRO FACTORY specializes in taking the products that you loved (and can no longer get) from well loved companies like Primordial Performance and Taurus-Nutrition and working with those designers, to re-release those products with improvements that were requested by the product lovers."

So you are working with Primordial Performance to release the Androseries with improvements?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Naww not yelling. I'm not even upset and for some strange reason I thought Taurus was still operating. Honestly, I am going to use the products. I have four bottles on the way. I guess other peoples negativity was rubbing off on me. I actually think this product is going to be really fun and I'm excited about it. Listen you guys have answered all of the questions. I understand that some of the questions people pose might not be able to be answered immediately. You guys are doing a great job as reps and have really been helping me out in PMs and what not so for that I am grateful. I am also looking forward to future products you guys are putting out.
We appreciate the kind words and thanks for your support brother!

So you are working with Primordial Performance to release the Androseries with improvements?
This guy was rubbing off on you JD? Lol :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to hear your results from the p bold...especially if you picked up the bottles on your own....no one likes wasting money and usually the reviews will reflect that

lets get it!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd love to see a few more loggers post any effects they had from the added in CP+R formula. I't is specifically designed to promote Cycle protection and even though we know what it's promoting behind the scenes I want to hear if you feel anything different while on cycle or after. Any differences at all you guys?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting :)

Thanks again

Happy Holidays!

-AF

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry for the Delay

Sorry for the Delay. Things have been real busy around here with the holidays and new products! We did get back with him and his answer is "that the adjustment in ingredients is what is making it stronger". I understand that might not be what your looking for. But, it is right from the chemist. If you look at the labels side by side you will see the difference.

Sometimes taking something out is what makes it work better not always adding more of something else.
Still waiting :)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Once it gets here :) Totally understand the pressure with new products in the pipeline and holidays season. The soon it does, the soon I, and hopefully other with questions, can get behind the product.

Pretty stoked to check out Focus. Didn't think we'd ever get an androdrive replacement, especially not this soon.

Sorry for the Delay. Things have been real busy around here with the holidays and new products! We did get back with him and his answer is "that the adjustment in ingredients is what is making it stronger". I understand that might not be what your looking for. But, it is right from the chemist. If you look at the labels side by side you will see the difference.

Sometimes taking something out is what makes it work better not always adding more of something else.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree a bunch of great items are on the way.focus im very interested in as well

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
ANDRO FACTORY is improving the CP+R!

ANDRO FACTORY is improving the CP+R! What do you like about our built in Cycle Protection and Recovery now?

Is it the hormone balancing and muscle recovering Organic Maca?

The patented hair growing, prostate protecting Toco Suprabio?

The antioxidant effects of the Naringenin & Quercetin?

Speak up now or forever hold your peace. Because we are going back to formulation with the world renown bio chemist at our new manufacturing facility. Improving the Cycle Protection and Recovery found in all ANDRO FACTORY products.

No other Prohormone has a built in Cycle Protection and Muscle Recovery System and we're making it stronger- safer and even more legit.

-Team ANDRO FACTOrY

We don't mess around.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Organic Maca should crank up libido even more too.

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
We will be waiting for the answers....thanks though.

Thanks again

Happy Holidays!

-AF

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
looks like a more better product......look forward to it...

BULK-UP, MUSCLE-UP, LEAN-CUT and FOCUS are not apart of the same series as P-BOLD. There are many different things coming into play with these products.

The Gorilla Series uses a completely different absorption system than P-BOLD. Check the labels. As we did add in the CP+R to P-BOLD we do not use the same absorption technology. There are specific ingredients in the soft gels form The Gorilla Series that promote it to release slowly throughout the day, were with P-BOLD people were receiving good results taking it once a day or two or three times a day (the old T-N version at 1ml). The CP+R was added into P-BOLD and the actives where changed by the biochemist to increase it's strength. Again it is not the same as a slow releasing soft gel. Different systems, different products.

ANDRO FACTORY specializes in taking the products that you loved (and can no longer get) from well loved companies like Primordial Performance and Taurus-Nutrition and working with those designers, to re-release those products with improvements that were requested by the product lovers. We do what we can to make them more affordable, stronger and or safer while keeping them legal.

Hope this helps your understanding.

-AF

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Awesome.......

ANDRO FACTORY is improving the CP+R! What do you like about our built in Cycle Protection and Recovery now?

Is it the hormone balancing and muscle recovering Organic Maca?

The patented hair growing, prostate protecting Toco Suprabio?

The antioxidant effects of the Naringenin & Quercetin?

Speak up now or forever hold your peace. Because we are going back to formulation with the world renown bio chemist at our new manufacturing facility. Improving the Cycle Protection and Recovery found in all ANDRO FACTORY products.

No other Prohormone has a built in Cycle Protection and Muscle Recovery System and we're making it stronger- safer and even more legit.

-Team ANDRO FACTOrY

We don't mess around.

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Every company should have their own CP+R so they can tell the people how it is better than others..... I don't see anything wrong in different version of CP+R....

Yes, it is Awesome. I'm surprised some companies haven't followed our lead on this one and designed their own version of the CP+R.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
[h=1]TOCO SUPRABIO: A PATENTED HAIR GROWTH FORMULATION[/h]Prepared by: Dr. Sharon Ling (R&D Division, Carotech Bhd/ Hovid BHD
A new 8-month study showed “Tocovid® SupraBioTM 50mg” oralsupplementation promotes hair growth in men & women suffering from androgenetic alopecia (pattern baldness)
A new US patent has been granted for “Tocovid® SupraBioTM 50mg”as a hair growth formulation that increases the number of hairs and prevents hair loss
Check out the blog for more info on hair loss prevention and re growth with our CP+R

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That should be good for those who tend to shed hair while on.. Luckily I'm not prone to that!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
keeping your hair is very important
Yes sir. Especially if you are already loosing your hair! You tend to tressure the little you have.... Tocovid is a HUGE plus. CP+R support is a genious idea!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. Especially if you are already loosing your hair! You tend to tressure the little you have.... Tocovid is a HUGE plus. CP+R support is a genious idea!
i agree my hair is one thing i won't sacrifice