Allow me to introduce myself

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I am excited to announce that I have been chosen to represent ANDRO FACTORY on AM. I have over 12 years experience managing a supplement store and have owned my own supplement company in the past and have experience designing supplements and have helped many people achieve their goals over the years.

I have experience with supplements of all kinds. I have used everything from the original andro's to the current hormonal offerings and all things in between. If there is anything I can do to help out please feel free to shoot me a PM and I will be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Take care.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am excited to announce that I have been chosen to represent ANDRO FACTORY on AM. I have over 12 years experience managing a supplement store and have owned my own supplement company in the past and have experience designing supplements and have helped many people achieve their goals over the years.

I have experience with supplements of all kinds. I have used everything from the original andro's to the current hormonal offerings and all things in between. If there is anything I can do to help out please feel free to shoot me a PM and I will be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Take care.

owning a supplement store, a company, and designing supplements.....thats some pretty awesome experience man, can't wait to get to work together

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Just so we have the facts straight I never owned the supp shop. I started out as a cashier and worked till I was the buyer, product mix coordinator, and when a new store opened I managed it. I should have owned my own but never had the capital to get that going. Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team! Also looking forward to getting my feet wet with some of our great line!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good team we have here!