"Allow myself to introduce...myself!?"

txrsm

Awards
Hey guys and gals, just taking a moment to say hey to all the AnabolicMinds community. So I am pretty new to this particular forum as far as posting is concerned but I am an active member in another similar forum and I continually read through everyone's logs and experiences. I figured I'd get active here since there seems to be a vast amount of knowledge among the many users.

Just a little background info on me...I'm a mid-30's guy standing at roughly 5'8" and weighing in at 175 lbs. I'm not new to weights or lifting in general (high school and college athletics) but you know how it goes...life happens! :) I have been actively working out over a year but primarily concentrating on losing weight. I've got a family and job that keep me quite busy so I don't have the luxury of time to get away to the gym therefore I hit it at home. Over the past year and a half, I have been doing several "at home" programs to get back in shape. I've managed to get from my heaviest of 225lbs of chunky goodness down to my current 175lbs using the above mentioned methods of cardio/plyo/weights.

Now that I've lost the weight, I have switched gears to building this body and adding some muscle. I've always wanted to but would find a bunch of excuses and would eventually fall into the "I just don't have the body type for it" excuse. Yeah...screw that! I'm really trying this time around and this has become part of my 40x40 bucketlist. So over the last year I have been traveling further and further down the rabbit hole in the hopes of attaining what I've always wanted but never tried to attain!

So there you have it! Me in a nutshell!!