Pct product! discussion/poll #1

Whats your favorite test booster outa these 5?

• l carnitine l tarate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DAA

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Bulbine

• Tonkat ali

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Forskolin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi this is pyrobatt with Androfactory and I want to bring about some discussion!

Our natural line is confirmed and I don't know about you but I would like to see a PCT product.

I have no idea what we have on the lineup yet but for fun I would like to get some feedback from our brothers and sisters on am on a hypothetical pct product.

Heres the rules of the poll
pick 1 ingredient from the list that you would like to see AF put in the hypothetical pct product the most.

This is the first of a couple of threads im going to make with different ingredients. These are all test boosting ingredients.

Please list the reason why you would like to see your vote in a pct product.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I choose daa because in my eyes lh production along with free test increase equals good in pct.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
armistane becauses its in every otc pct lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome question: I chose DAA as well. Of all the ingredients listed, it's the only one that has made a noticeable difference every single time I've used it. LCLT does nothing for me (used 3 totally separate brands), nor Tongkat Ali (although I don't think I was using enough). Always heard great things about Forskolin & Bulbine, and the research supports those claims.

I voted for DAA because it's a staple for me (as is Arimistane) - but actually, as for what Andro Factory should produce, I'd consider omitting these ingredients or offering them separately from an herbal tbooster based on a combo of the other ingredients. Tons of companies offer DAA & arimistane-based tboosters (for good reason), but the number of GOOD tboosters without these ingredients is few & far between. If AF marketed a product as such, people could stack it with DAA/Arimistane as they see fit or run it standalone to great effect.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should also mention that although no amount of LC LT has affected my endurance/energy any, it's ability to cleanse androgen receptors is an effect I can't measure that I may definitely have benefited from.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

insten677

Awards
I'm not sure if i'm in the right section. But I have a question! I am dosing Androfactory Leancut for 6 weeks and 2 caps a day. First want to say that I love it! I am dropping body fat and gaining some lean mass. So my question is regarding PCT.. I will be taking erase pro and daa. When do I start taking erase and daa? Ive read I should start erase immediately after cycle and then daa about 2 weeks later? Oh this is my first cycle ever. Ive been training hard for almost 4 years now. I'm 23 5'8" 175lbs and end of bulk. Now 165lbs looking to drop another 10lbs for vacation!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if i'm in the right section. But I have a question! I am dosing Androfactory Leancut for 6 weeks and 2 caps a day. First want to say that I love it! I am dropping body fat and gaining some lean mass. So my question is regarding PCT.. I will be taking erase pro and daa. When do I start taking erase and daa? Ive read I should start erase immediately after cycle and then daa about 2 weeks later? Oh this is my first cycle ever. Ive been training hard for almost 4 years now. I'm 23 5'8" 175lbs and end of bulk. Now 165lbs looking to drop another 10lbs for vacation!
Its okay.

Start both daa and erase right as your cycle ends. Glad its working for ya!

Also if you did truely enjoy it leave a review on the androfactory website if you dont mind :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everything Pyrobatt said. Awesome to hear Lean Cuts is helping you shred up for your vacation man!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
If possible, update us later on how your PCT is going.

Thanks

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Hyde on this one. DAA can be picked up for so dirt cheap that I think time and money would be better invested into other ingredients. Definitely good stuff but I think its kind of redundant to bring out another DAA product at this point. I used Forskolin for the first time earlier this year and loved it. However, I was not using it during pct so I can't comment there.

Something effective for cortisol control would be a great addition that is often overlooked