PBOLD -New Products at ANDRO FACTORY?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
ANDRO FACTORY will be Celebrating their 1 year with a new line of Prohormones. Recently missed products from the Taurus-Nutrition line are being revamped and re-released at ANDRO FACTORY.

Teaming up now are is great panel of prohormone experts from LG Science, Taurus-Nutrition and ANDRO FACTORY. To bring you -The New Generation of Prohormones.

Stayed tuned and share with us your favorite missed products from T-N and put in your views on which products should have their come back!

andro-ad-(320x200)-3.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
More new PHs huh? :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niceee. Looking forward to what u will come out with Taurus was legit.

Jack Galt

Awards
bump

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd

Brock Stevens

Awards
I'm ready to log.
ANDRO FACTORY will be Celebrating their 1 year with a new line of Prohormones. Recently missed products from the Taurus-Nutrition line are being revamped and re-released at ANDRO FACTORY.

Teaming up now are is great panel of prohormone experts from LG Science, Taurus-Nutrition and ANDRO FACTORY. To bring you -The New Generation of Prohormones.

Stayed tuned and share with us your favorite missed products from T-N and put in your views on which products should have their come back!

View attachment 67249

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
50% Off FOR 24 HOURS!

Alright here you go. 24 Hour 50% off Coupon Code! This is to celebrate a great year at AF. Thank you for all of your support, we look forward to another great year with more amazing products. Like us on Facebook and visit the website www.androfactory.com enter coupon code 50%off24HOURS. This code will be shut off in 24 Hours!!!

Jack Galt

Awards
IT'S LIVE! P-BOLD. Check out the ANDRO FACTORY WEBSITE.

Gains of 7 to 18 pounds in 8 weeks!

P-BOLD
A NEW GENERATION IN PROHORMONES!

The Ultimate in Lean Muscle Building Compounds.
P-BOLD is the Strongest, Safest and Legal method of a natural conversion to the anabolic steroid Boldenone via the prohormone Boldione. Previously banned in the anabolic steroid act of 2009 people have been searching for a safe and legal alternative to Boldenone for years and ANDRO FACTORY has it.

People miss Boldione because they love how it made them feel. ANDRO FACTORY now supplies a legal and safe prohormone that is quite similar and actually converts to Boldione in the body. This Boldione precursor is anabolic on its own and holds its own in a new generation of prohormones.

TRUSTED

Scientificaly Engineered Formula Featuring Key Ingredient
CYP 17a1

Fact: P-BOLD CYP 17a1 converts to the potent anabolic intermediate hormone Boldine (1,4 Andro) and then at an incredibly high rate converts to 17bHSD Boldnone: an active steroid hormone known for building lean muscle mass, maximizing strength, hardening and produces very little bloating.

These active prohomones promote an increase in nitrogen retentino, protein synthesis and stimulates the release of erythyropoietin (red blood cells) in the kidneys. Some of these effects can stick with you for the rest of your life.

The Lean Mass building active prohormone is Progestin based, active on its own and a great prohomone via the 17, 20 Lyase pathway. This "wet" compound is desired for it's amazing mass building properties along with the effects of general well being. With an added in inhibitor that stops the sonversion to cortivosteroids you have a nearly perfect anabolic prohormone that is good enough to be called "BOLD".

Strongest, fastest, purest way to muscle gain.
The fastest way to BIG.

P-BOLD will provide noticeable results in as little as two weeks. First with stronger lifting ability and then with muscle fullness and hardness.

Please visit our testimonials, reviews and before and afters on our Community Pages. Follow our loggers on their journey through an 8 week cycle and see real people gain real Muscle.

P-BOLD is non-methylated making it easy to stack with any cycle, this includes all ANDRO FACTORY products and non ANDRO FACTORY products: metabolic steroids, anabolic steroids, prohormones and natural T-boosters. Although ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends to stick to the safe and effective product P-BOLD we understand that customers do stack our prohomones with other compounds. Depending on your desired gains, protein intake and lifting commitments see the Cycle Stacking Guidelines.

P-BOLD is designed to be the only alternative to Boldione and Boldenone steroid.

Stack-able Product

P-BOLD is made to stack with any cycle, this includes all ANDRO FACTORY products and non ANDRO FACTORY products: metabolic steroids, anabolic steroids, prohormones and natural T-boosters. Although ANDRO FACTORY strongly recommends to stic to safe and effective products from ANDOR FACTORY; we understand that athletes do stack our prohormones with other compounds.

ANDRO FACTORY delivers only the best newly innovated prohormones that will make you big, keep you lean and on top of your game in and outside of the gym.

THE ANDRO FACTORY PROMISE
  • STRONGEST
  • SAFEST
  • LEGAL
  • and most AFFORDABLE

Do not use this product or any natural or unnatural prohormone, hormone or steroid for more than 8 weeks with out taking an 8 week off cycle.

Whether you are looking for the best possible Boldione enhancement to gain a competitive edge, or to increase your motivation to gain the body you’ve always wanted. ANDRO FACTORY’S PBOLD will deliver results. You will gain lean, hard muscle, experience new levels of confidence and motivation that will benefit you by promoting confidence in the gym, on the field, court or stage, in the boardroom and in the bedroom. You will be glad you invested in the most effective and the safest Boldione enhancing and Boldenone boosting prohormone product available.

Order P-BOLD from ANDRO FACTORY now and gain the power.

ANDRO FACTORY does not promote or encourage the use of any illegal steroids.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Why can't I view the ingredient list for these products wtf ?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
IT'S COMING...

P-BOLD - A new generation in prohormones!

The Anabolic actives found in P-BOLD are progesterone based and the Strongest Legal method of a natural conversion to the Anabolic Steroid Boldenone, via the steroid hormone Boldione. Previously banned in the Anablolic Steroid act of 2009 people have been searching for a safe and legal alternative to Boldenone for years and ANDRO FACTORY has it. P-BOLD will pave your way to massive lean muscle gains, strength, stamina, increased motivation and a competitive edge; in and out of the gym.

AVAILABLE SOON....Stay posted.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had great results when Taurus made this.
Will this have ATD in it like Taurus version?
I vote no.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had great results when Taurus made this.
Will this have ATD in it like Taurus version?
I vote no.
That what kept your gains so dry? That was a very good and detailed log! :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That what kept your gains so dry? That was a very good and detailed log! :)
Yeah I was eating like...everything lol, and couldn't gain more than a couple pounds a week!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
5aOHP has got to come back! Something special about it :) Only have one bottle left!!!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Definitely on my radar, just sad to see 5aOHP go...

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are completing the product integration into our website now. We hope to have this completed in the next two weeks. We'll will post a link to the new product info as soon as its up. Thanks for the questions. Were on it.
Why can't I view the ingredient list for these products wtf ?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Scientifically Engineered Formula Featuring Key Ingredient
CYP 17a1

Fact: P-BOLD CYP 17a1 converts to the potent anabolic intermediate hormone Boldine (1,4 Andro) and then at an incredibly high rate converts to 17bHSD Boldnone: an active steroid hormone known for building lean muscle mass, maximizing strength, hardening and produces very little bloating.

These active prohomones promote an increase in nitrogen retention, protein synthesis and stimulates the release of erythyropoietin (red blood cells) in the kidneys. Some of these effects can stick with you for the rest of your life.

The Lean Mass building active prohormone is Progestin based, active on its own and a great prohomone via the 17, 20 Lyase pathway. This "wet" compound is desired for it's amazing mass building properties along with the effects of general well being. With an added in inhibitor that stops the conversion to corticosteroids you have a nearly perfect anabolic prohormone that is good enough to be called "BOLD".

Strongest, fastest, purest way to muscle gain.
The fastest way to BIG.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff! Was flex's question answered in here?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Taurus still sells PBold right? God I have so many PH's right now and I'm only on my first cycle ever, just trying to stock up. Starting with the safest compounds and gradually moving towards the harsher, stronger compounds

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
P-BOLD!!! It's Back..

Taurus still sells PBold right? God I have so many PH's right now and I'm only on my first cycle ever, just trying to stock up. Starting with the safest compounds and gradually moving towards the harsher, stronger compounds
Yes, This was a Taurus-Nutrition product. ANDRO FACTORY is working very closely with T-N and LG to release a new line of prohormones including the re-release of a stronger version of P-BOLD. We have just released a request for loggers.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, This was a Taurus-Nutrition product. ANDRO FACTORY is working very closely with T-N and LG to release a new line of prohormones including the re-release of a stronger version of P-BOLD. We have just released a request for loggers.
def a nice fit working with Taurus Nutrition hope to see some great stuff get brought out from this partnership

Brock Stevens

Awards

Why dont you do some logging on here. Good to hear someones story and will help u stay true to what your doing?

YoungJD

Awards
You guys should bring out the pro atd in a separate supplement

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good ole atd.sounds like a ton of great supplements are in the works.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here we go again. Surprise Coupon Code to Celebrate ANDRO FACTORY'S 1 Year!!

Type it in and get the discount!

50%off24HOURS

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
HALLOWEEN COUPONS UNTIL THE 5TH!

Happy Halloween!! Instant Coupon code. Type it in at checkout and receive 25% off of any order. Enjoy!

HalloweenCode!

Check out our ANDRO FACTORY FaceBook Page and BULK-UP FaceBook page for more discounts.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
First photos just came in.. It will be ready for order at the weeks end.
P-BOLD 1.jpg

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I never got a chance to try the taurus version so looking forward to this. Bottle looks pretty sweet.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
P-BOLD Ready to ship!

The word is out- We've opened up P-BOLD on the website! You can place your order now.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never got a chance to try the taurus version so looking forward to this. Bottle looks pretty sweet.
you already know about eric from TN from his days at LG so you know if he had a hand in it that **** is going work and work well!!!!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
For sure, I used to rep for LG so I know the type of work Eric can do. Exciting to see that the Tarus products can live on!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure, I used to rep for LG so I know the type of work Eric can do. Exciting to see that the Tarus products can live on!
5aohp for the win!!!!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heads up..

P-BOLD is flying off the shelves you guys and we're almost already out; so if you want some you better order it now.

Thanks

-AF

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
P-BOLD is flying off the shelves you guys and we're almost already out; so if you want some you better order it now.

Thanks

-AF
With the results people used to get with BOLD this does not surprise me. I loved BOLD and cannot wait to try out P-BOLD.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ok seriously why can't I find the chemical name, directions, ML per bottle or any other information on P BOLD........anywhere? It's not on the website. All it gives is a product description. Doesn't give dosing instructions or anything. I was told that one bottle would be enough but when is that ever true with any of these products!? People will probably start logging saying that you should run two bottles and up the dose and then I get screwed out of shipping and handling because I'll have to order another bottle. Seriously though, I just don't understand why no one has asked about dosing, etc. when the product is already out for purchase. Someone want to chime in.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Patience...

Our web guy is inputting new product pages and this is why your not seeing the info. He's working as fast as he can. It will be up shortly, I will post a direct link as soon as it's up; thanks for the patience guys.
Ok seriously why can't I find the chemical name, directions, ML per bottle or any other information on P BOLD........anywhere? It's not on the website. All it gives is a product description. Doesn't give dosing instructions or anything. I was told that one bottle would be enough but when is that ever true with any of these products!? People will probably start logging saying that you should run two bottles and up the dose and then I get screwed out of shipping and handling because I'll have to order another bottle. Seriously though, I just don't understand why no one has asked about dosing, etc. when the product is already out for purchase. Someone want to chime in.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a lot of ppl seemed to have good results with the old taurus products, glad they are making a comeback, it's also a blessing to see ph's that can be stacked with others in order to get the max gains possible while being as safe as possible

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
a lot of ppl seemed to have good results with the old taurus products, glad they are making a comeback, it's also a blessing to see ph's that can be stacked with others in order to get the max gains possible while being as safe as possible
Absolutely! There has been such a huge selection, although dwindling, of methyls but the non methyls have been in short supply. I am looking forward to running p-bold for sure. When I ran BOLD I had huge increases in hunger and very lean gains. This product is something that was very much needed. I was really bummed when BOLD got the ax but P-BOLD looks like the answer to my needs.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Would this be better stacked with a 1 andro or a 4AD type? Wet or dry?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Of course I ended up having to purchase a second bottle......FML

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be better stacked with a 1 andro or a 4AD type? Wet or dry?
This will be wet-ish compound. TN's original P-Bold was quite dry because it has ATD in it but this doesn't so gains will be wetter.

I'd stack it with 4-AD rather than 1-AD because 4-AD converts to testosterone and it's always good to have test in your system during the cycle. It helps to combat lethargy and libido loss.

Bulk-up has 4-DHEA in it and has much more actives than AMS 4-AD has so low-dose Bulk-up would be a good option too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 39
PowerHouse555 Supplements 10
Todd boliek Supplements 4