Awards
Dom Tavis

Dom Tavis

Banned
Awards
Then help me.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
I can help. I'm not a secret shill for AF that makes their company look like sh!t so I can answer your questions honestly.
First things first never take English lessons from Tom Davis.

And I thought YOUR grammar was bad Aaronjp!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some times threads take pretty weird turns. Just a heads up we're getting our last shipment of P-BOLD in until the full Gorilla and Elite Series is released We're putting all of our time and money into that for spring break. So if you love your P-BOLD you better pick it up now. Because every time it comes in its gone within a matter of weeks...Just a heads up!And we found videos posted on Youtube where someone has lost 15 pounds on it. Mind you he does point out that he completely changed his diet when starting. He's using the Juicing for lean muscle mass from the ANDRO FACTORY Blog to.

http://youtu.be/oKbF9MYZYqM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oKbF9MYZYqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some times threads take pretty weird turns. Just a heads up we're getting our last shipment of P-BOLD in until the full Gorilla and Elite Series is released We're putting all of our time and money into that for spring break. So if you love your P-BOLD you better pick it up now. Because every time it comes in its gone within a matter of weeks...Just a heads up!And we found videos posted on Youtube where someone has lost 15 pounds on it. Mind you he does point out that he completely changed his diet when starting. He's using the Juicing for lean muscle mass from the ANDRO FACTORY Blog to.

http://youtu.be/oKbF9MYZYqM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oKbF9MYZYqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
bumping this for you p.bold users

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
6 P-BOLD left until the new shipment of 125 comes in. Might be out of stock for a while.

Yes, Mich we're saving two for you...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want a legal Boldenone precursor, better buy it now!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still waiting for anyone to log Bulk-Up and P-Bold together!

If you want the strongest and closest legal alternative to a test and eq stack then this is your answer.

Bulk-Up:
1 serving a day for 8 weeks

P-Bold:
1 serving a day for 8 weeks

Flood your body with androgens to gain solid muscle and strength while increasing red blood cell count and boosting your appetite. It will be the easiest cycle you've ever done and recovery will be a breeze ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your cycle just got cheaper guys.

Enter "SUPERBOWL" at checkout for 25% off your order, two days only! Stock up while you can.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Superbowl!!!!! Oh god..sorry I just couldn't hold it in.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it was a great game def a heart breaker for san Fran

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One word BEYONCE!!!!!! Great game after the Blackout... lol
I heard two rumors.
1- The shockwave from her thigh claps knocked the power out
2- The lip sync machine shorted out and caused the outage

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I heard two rumors.
1- The shockwave from her thigh claps knocked the power out
2- The lip sync machine shorted out and caused the outage
awww.... But those thigh claps are a wonderfull sight. :) I forgot about the game.... ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 39
PowerHouse555 Supplements 10
Todd boliek Supplements 4