PBOLD -New Products at ANDRO FACTORY?

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!

That was fast.

We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but not quiet so literally..

2. That's it we're out! I warned you and apparently you listened - we are SOLD OUT!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre

Just curious since the label makes no mention of that.

Actually I believe the old was 4-8ml. Also, the new P-Bold seems much more expensive, making dosing that high cost prohibitive.

This is my concern too, along with being told before that taking more the 2ml at a time wouldn't be good as the mucosal membrane would only absorb so much. Would love to hear Eric chime in on this, since this was his baby.
    Yes 4-8 was the recommendation but people weren't getting the good results until they went to 8-10 from what I followed.

I also remember reading 2 ml was all the body could absorb at a given time.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

The idea here is time release. P-Bold much like Bulk-Up uses CP+R Once a Day technology (this article was written for Bulk-Up but applies to the rest as well).
    Being a cyclodextrin solution you get the immediate blood saturation and it is followed by a time release for the rest of the day.

This should also answer any questions one would have about it only being a 3ml dose. The CP+R technology also enhances the absorption of prohormones and helps them bypass the stomach and liver. Taurus' version did not have this, which is why people were dosing it so "high."
    Now here is a useful response. Thank you Justin!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

5. So run it for ten weeks? Wait are ya'll serious I paid for a second bottle of PBold on the 9th and its still processing and no one will respond to my email and the money has already been taken out of my account and you are out of stock!! So where is my bottle!!??
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    So run it for ten weeks?
    Lol please don't do that!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

7. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!

That was fast.

We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but not quiet so literally..
    That's crazy. I checked stock earlier today and saw two left. I was going to spread the word but by the time I checked back they were gone!

8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

That's crazy. I checked stock earlier today and saw two left. I was going to spread the word but by the time I checked back they were gone!
    Why is my bottle still processing I ordered it almost a week ago?? The money has been taken out of my account

9. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

Why is my bottle still processing I ordered it almost a week ago?? The money has been taken out of my account
    shoot me your order info and etc ill get this looked into for you

10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

This just goes to show that lot's of people love their EQ/BOLD and it''s nice to have P-BOLD, a legal option, to fill the void left. I wanted to get on this soon myself but it looks like I will have to wait a bit.

11. Sup ya'll?

12. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Ok seriously I bought p bold from andro factory waiting for products for over a week. Spent roughly 150 dollars for two bottles and PHF supplements is selling two bottles for 54 dollars!!!!!????? **** that **** that's bull****!
    That's only for one bottle. Product description shows 120ml.
    Regardless, that is a very low price and I'm guessing they're selling at a loss. Other places are charging 70 and upwards.
    You could contact CS and see if your bottles haven't shipped yet, in which case you could probably ask for your money back.

13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

That's only for one bottle. Product description shows 120ml.
    Regardless, that is a very low price and I'm guessing they're selling at a loss. Other places are charging 70 and upwards.
    You could contact CS and see if your bottles haven't shipped yet, in which case you could probably ask for your money back.
    Dude I edited that shyt. That should not have shown up. I erased that post just disregard it I was wrong. Sorry about that

14. It's coming back in stock!!! There's 15 now and 150 on it's way!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    It's coming back in stock!!! There's 15 now and 150 on it's way!
    That's good news. Glad we did not have to be out for too long. Sometimes it takes months for things to be restocked glad people will not have to wait that long for more P-BOLD.

16. We're are trying not to put you guys through that. We know how important it is to keep our products in stock. Especially with the high demanding ones.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    We're are trying not to put you guys through that. We know how important it is to keep our products in stock. Especially with the high demanding ones.
    hahahahahahahahhah!!!! that PP ripoff even has a high demand??

18. Quote Originally Posted by profikoch View Post

Welcome to AM

19. Quote Originally Posted by profikoch View Post
    This thread is about P-BOLD. PP never carried anything similar. Thanks for your contribution and welcome to the forum.

20. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    This thread is about P-BOLD. PP never carried anything similar. Thanks for your contribution and welcome to the forum.
    lol haters gone hate and trolls gone troll
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    lol haters gone hate and trolls gone troll
    not hating nor trolling - whole companys just a hilarious big joke
    sells some powdered dog**** in a cheap ripoff "revolutionary delivery system" from PP

do you brains at androfactory actually use it, or just copy-paste stuff?

22. Quote Originally Posted by profikoch View Post
    not hating nor trolling - whole companys just a hilarious big joke
    sells some powdered dog**** in a cheap ripoff "revolutionary delivery system" from PP

do you brains at androfactory actually use it, or just copy-paste stuff?

How this is not bashing is difficult to understand. Ok we all know how you feel, you have said your peace please move on. Good day.

23. Is ATD a good enough of an anti estro for a p bold cycle or would a low dose letro be a good addition?

24. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Is ATD a good enough of an anti estro for a p bold cycle or would a low dose letro be a good addition?
    You should not need any anti-E on cycle. If you need something I would personally run DIM.

25. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    You should not need any anti-E on cycle. If you need something I would personally run DIM.
    especially something as crazy as letro....the atd should be fine, but i don't have experience of atd on cycle at the moment so i can't really comment
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Products now in Stock at Nutraplanet!!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 03:21 PM
  2. New Products At Nutra
    By Mrskorpion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:31 PM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 12:47 AM