PBOLD -New Products at ANDRO FACTORY?

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    On vacation from August 15th to August 24th - not answering any PM's during that time!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    So you've just added the CR+P and lowered the recommended dose? Does it still need to be held under the tongue? Isn't there a threshold of what can be absorbed through the mucosal membrane at one time?
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    So you've just added the CR+P and lowered the recommended dose? Does it still need to be held under the tongue? Isn't there a threshold of what can be absorbed through the mucosal membrane at one time?
    You can still take more than 3ml a day. If you take more than that, I suggest taking it in at least two separate doses. It's always good to take it few times a day so blood levels will be more stable.

And yes, P-BOLD has HPB-cyclodextrin in it so you are supposed to keep it under your tongue.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    On vacation from August 15th to August 24th - not answering any PM's during that time!

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

What changed with the formula that suggests 1 serving 3ml? The old was 6ml multiple times a day. People were running it more and seeing better results at 8-10ml 3-4 servings a day.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

And if I'm not mistaken the half like is about 4 hours? Meaning 20 hours of the day the product isn't present? Hmmm
    PES Representative
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    You can still take more than 3ml a day. If you take more than that, I suggest taking it in at least two separate doses. It's always good to take it few times a day so blood levels will be more stable.

And yes, P-BOLD has HPB-cyclodextrin in it so you are supposed to keep it under your tongue.
    Just curious since the label makes no mention of that.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    What changed with the formula that suggests 1 serving 3ml? The old was 6ml multiple times a day. People were running it more and seeing better results at 8-10ml 3-4 servings a day.
    Actually I believe the old was 4-8ml. Also, the new P-Bold seems much more expensive, making dosing that high cost prohibitive.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    And if I'm not mistaken the half like is about 4 hours? Meaning 20 hours of the day the product isn't present? Hmmm
    This is my concern too, along with being told before that taking more the 2ml at a time wouldn't be good as the mucosal membrane would only absorb so much. Would love to hear Eric chime in on this, since this was his baby.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Actually I believe the old was 4-8ml. Also, the new P-Bold seems much more expensive, making dosing that high cost prohibitive.

This is my concern too, along with being told before that taking more the 2ml at a time wouldn't be good as the mucosal membrane would only absorb so much. Would love to hear Eric chime in on this, since this was his baby.
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20 mg
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5 mg
    120 serving
    Serving size 1 ml

This is the amount in the old Pro EQ.^

17aHydroxy-Pregna-1, 4-Diene-3, 20-Dione 60mg
    18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4, 6-Triene-3, 20-Dione 15mg
    per 3ml 40 servings so you could also take 120 1ml servings
    Here is P-BOLD^

Would it be better to take 1ml 3 times a day? Yes IMO it would be. Will more people stick to the program if dosed once per day? Absolutely.

8. Registered User

I guess I'm curious from what changes have been made that would make it so that it would be effective at a once a day dose, as this is whats recommended on the label, that's all. Would be cool if the formulator could weigh in.

The only reason I mentioned the dose is that I found it interesting that the recommended for the new P-Bold was below the minimum recommended by the Taurus version of P-Bold. Had the efficiency been improved? How is the 24 hour release achieved?

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20 mg
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5 mg
    120 serving
    Serving size 1 ml

This is the amount in the old Pro EQ.^

17aHydroxy-Pregna-1, 4-Diene-3, 20-Dione 60mg
    18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4, 6-Triene-3, 20-Dione 15mg
    per 3ml 40 servings so you could also take 120 1ml servings
    Here is P-BOLD^

Would it be better to take 1ml 3 times a day? Yes IMO it would be. Will more people stick to the program if dosed once per day? Absolutely.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I guess I'm curious from what changes have been made that would make it so that it would be effective at a once a day dose, as this is whats recommended on the label, that's all. Would be cool if the formulator could weigh in.

The only reason I mentioned the dose is that I found it interesting that the recommended for the new P-Bold was below the minimum recommended by the Taurus version of P-Bold. Had the efficiency been improved? How is the 24 hour release achieved?

The idea here is time release. P-Bold much like Bulk-Up uses CP+R Once a Day technology (this article was written for Bulk-Up but applies to the rest as well).
    Being a cyclodextrin solution you get the immediate blood saturation and it is followed by a time release for the rest of the day.

This should also answer any questions one would have about it only being a 3ml dose. The CP+R technology also enhances the absorption of prohormones and helps them bypass the stomach and liver. Taurus' version did not have this, which is why people were dosing it so "high."
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The idea here is time release. P-Bold much like Bulk-Up uses CP+R Once a Day technology (this article was written for Bulk-Up but applies to the rest as well).
    Being a cyclodextrin solution you get the immediate blood saturation and it is followed by a time release for the rest of the day.

This should also answer any questions one would have about it only being a 3ml dose. The CP+R technology also enhances the absorption of prohormones and helps them bypass the stomach and liver. Taurus' version did not have this, which is why people were dosing it so "high."

good information fl3x....also makes it much easier for ppl who don't want to carry their whole supplement stash around with them all day
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    good information fl3x....also makes it much easier for ppl who don't want to carry their whole supplement stash around with them all day
    This is cool. A once a day ph/ds stack would be amazing, especially if it could have an effective dose in a single pill. 60 pills, 60 days plus cycle support and pct would be astounding.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness View Post
    This is cool. A once a day ph/ds stack would be amazing, especially if it could have an effective dose in a single pill. 60 pills, 60 days plus cycle support and pct would be astounding.

Well all in one pill is a little tough to do with our CR+P absorption system but both BULK-UP and P-BOLD are once a day dosing!

13. Registered User

Thanks FL3X , I wasn't sure if it was just that or there was some esters or some thing else going on. I can't say I'm convinced yet, but I'll be following the logs once they kick off. Do you know if the loggers will be using the 3ml once a day or going for a higher dose. I hope this can perform as multi dosing is a pain!

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Thanks FL3X , I wasn't sure if it was just that or there was some esters or some thing else going on. I can't say I'm convinced yet, but I'll be following the logs once they kick off. Do you know if the loggers will be using the 3ml once a day or going for a higher dose. I hope this can perform as multi dosing is a pain!
    Being skeptic can be a prudent thing in our industry. I do not blame you. I am sure the logs and time will show P-BOLDS merits. Time will tell all.

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Cool man, thanks for sticking around, hopefully these logs turn you on to our stuff

I believe the loggers are half expected to stick with the dosing protocol, but I actually wouldn't mind seeing a log where someone did it differently.

My main concern with users splitting up the dosage is they wouldn't get the full effects.
    One of the theories behind the once a day dosing is to give the body a rest, or a break, from the hormones if you will, allowing a short period of time for HPTA stimulation and to avoid a 24 hour suppression.
    What that means is basically an easier recovery in PCT. You'll make gains on cycle while not completely suppressing natural hormone production.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor

As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!

That was fast.

We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but not quiet so literally..
  17. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor

That's it we're out! I warned you and apparently you listened - we are SOLD OUT!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre

Yes 4-8 was the recommendation but people weren't getting the good results until they went to 8-10 from what I followed.

I also remember reading 2 ml was all the body could absorb at a given time.
    PES Representative
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

Now here is a useful response. Thank you Justin!
    PES Representative
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

So run it for ten weeks? Wait are ya'll serious I paid for a second bottle of PBold on the 9th and its still processing and no one will respond to my email and the money has already been taken out of my account and you are out of stock!! So where is my bottle!!??
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    So run it for ten weeks?
    Lol please don't do that!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!

That was fast.

We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but not quiet so literally..
    That's crazy. I checked stock earlier today and saw two left. I was going to spread the word but by the time I checked back they were gone!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

That's crazy. I checked stock earlier today and saw two left. I was going to spread the word but by the time I checked back they were gone!
    Why is my bottle still processing I ordered it almost a week ago?? The money has been taken out of my account
  24. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

Why is my bottle still processing I ordered it almost a week ago?? The money has been taken out of my account
    shoot me your order info and etc ill get this looked into for you
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

This just goes to show that lot's of people love their EQ/BOLD and it''s nice to have P-BOLD, a legal option, to fill the void left. I wanted to get on this soon myself but it looks like I will have to wait a bit.

26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Sup ya'll?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Ok seriously I bought p bold from andro factory waiting for products for over a week. Spent roughly 150 dollars for two bottles and PHF supplements is selling two bottles for 54 dollars!!!!!????? **** that **** that's bull****!
    That's only for one bottle. Product description shows 120ml.
    Regardless, that is a very low price and I'm guessing they're selling at a loss. Other places are charging 70 and upwards.
    You could contact CS and see if your bottles haven't shipped yet, in which case you could probably ask for your money back.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

That's only for one bottle. Product description shows 120ml.
    Regardless, that is a very low price and I'm guessing they're selling at a loss. Other places are charging 70 and upwards.
    You could contact CS and see if your bottles haven't shipped yet, in which case you could probably ask for your money back.
    Dude I edited that shyt. That should not have shown up. I erased that post just disregard it I was wrong. Sorry about that
  29. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor

It's coming back in stock!!! There's 15 now and 150 on it's way!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    It's coming back in stock!!! There's 15 now and 150 on it's way!
    That's good news. Glad we did not have to be out for too long. Sometimes it takes months for things to be restocked glad people will not have to wait that long for more P-BOLD.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Products now in Stock at Nutraplanet!!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 01:21 PM
  2. New Products At Nutra
    By Mrskorpion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. New Product Scientifically Battles Aging at the Cellular Level
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 01:51 PM
  4. Question about the new products available at BDC