Synthetic Supplements Product Request

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. PLCAR if it hasn't been said already. No glycine though, that makes me sleepy.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    PLCAR if it hasn't been said already. No glycine though, that makes me sleepy.
    I'm a big fan of plcar! Definitely a good idea.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm a big fan of plcar! Definitely a good idea.

    Yeah and S.N.S. is discontinuing their PLCAR so Synthetic Supplements wouldn't have any competition. As long as SS doesn't add Glycine, it would be great!. I haven't seen capped PLCAR anywhere WITHOUT the Glycine anywhere else besides the SNS version.

    Do it.
    •   
       


  4. I love PLCAR. Honestly think it is my favorite Carnitine (idk PLCAR or ALCAR are my tops) and my stash of SNS PLCAR is dwindling so I'd love this addition.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Both really good request. The people like the expensive stuff.
    Na-RALA isn't terribly expensive, but it does have licensing hurdles from Geronova.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Alright, PLCAR. Lets go!. Lets do this!. Stack it with Enhanced!.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Alright, PLCAR. Lets go!. Lets do this!. Stack it with Enhanced!.
    It's not plcar, but 2 additions coming to the line.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    It's not plcar, but 2 additions coming to the line.
    Awesome news. Im excited to see what they are

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Na-RALA isn't terribly expensive, but it does have licensing hurdles from Geronova.
    That's what I mostly ment with NA-Rala is that it's not exactly easiest thing to come by.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    That's what I mostly ment with NA-Rala is that it's not exactly easiest thing to come by.
    Forskolin also has to be licensed (albeit a different company) so its not like we're not familiar with the process.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. I like the vote for aegeline.

    Not like its patent pending or anything (not sure if patent went through lol) with USPLabs already selling it.....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Alright, PLCAR. Lets go!. Lets do this!. Stack it with Enhanced!.
    PLCAR technically has to be licensed, but no one abides by that it seems
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    PLCAR technically has to be licensed, but no one abides by that it seems
    Sigma Tau?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    PLCAR technically has to be licensed, but no one abides by that it seems

    So does this mean you are thinking about it?

  15. Sulbutiamine?. Never tried it, but have been wanting to. Read some review on Nutra for the powder. Apparently it tastes horrible. So I guess a capped version would be nice.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sulbutiamine?. Never tried it, but have been wanting to. Read some review on Nutra for the powder. Apparently it tastes horrible. So I guess a capped version would be nice.
    Yeah, it's really bad. I mixed some with Xtend a few years back and 200mg overpowered 3 scoops. It wasn't as bad as yellow gold, but still unpleasant.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sulbutiamine?. Never tried it, but have been wanting to. Read some review on Nutra for the powder. Apparently it tastes horrible. So I guess a capped version would be nice.
    It's great stuff though. I really like.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yeah, it's really bad. I mixed some with Xtend a few years back and 200mg overpowered 3 scoops. It wasn't as bad as yellow gold, but still unpleasant.
    Oh man don't remind me how terrible tasting yellow gold was. I remember trying to mix it with BCAA's, orange juice, parachuting it, and lots of other ideas. That stuff was possibly the worst tasting ever for me.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    That's what I mostly ment with NA-Rala is that it's not exactly easiest thing to come by.
    Big props to Nutraplanet on this. They seriously barely make a profit off the big tub of Na-R-ALA that they sell

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Sigma Tau?
    Yup, though they haven't sued anyone....yet
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  20. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Hmmm, well Ben, I'll give you another post to worry about double counting

    Na-R-Ala, CDP-Choline, Theophylline, High Oleupeurin Olive Leaf Extract, Amentoflavone (I know it will be expensive at a respectable dose, but worth a shot)

    And, some other crazy compounds you braniacs can find.
    I'll give this thread a celebratory bump for the opening of the new Analyzed Supplements website (and the sale where I'll stick up on forskolin).

    This thread is now for Analyzed Supplement requests. I could still go for my above suggestions.
    EvoMuse

  21. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'll give this thread a celebratory bump for the opening of the new Analyzed Supplements website (and the sale where I'll stick up on forskolin).

    This thread is now for Analyzed Supplement requests. I could still go for my above suggestions.
    Forskolin's popularity is increasing on here which is nice to see. It is very underrated.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. I still ask for PLCAR.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Forskolin's popularity is increasing on here which is nice to see. It is very underrated.
    It seems to be picking up steam after a good while where it didn't get much recognition; access to Sabinsa 95% quality definitely is a driver of that movement.
    EvoMuse

  24. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    It seems to be picking up steam after a good while where it didn't get much recognition; access to Sabinsa 95% quality definitely is a driver of that movement.
    I've always been a big fan of Forskolin, ArA, and Agmatine and they had some down periods for a bit...but they all seem to be popular again. Makes it easier to find affordable choices nowadays.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I've always been a big fan of Forskolin, ArA, and Agmatine and they had some down periods for a bit...but they all seem to be popular again. Makes it easier to find affordable choices nowadays.
    Agreed. Big resurgence.

    Although, I never felt/experienced anything while supplementing agmatine and I have to avoid ArA due to some potential, unwanted inflammation.
    EvoMuse

  26. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Agreed. Big resurgence.

    Although, I never felt/experienced anything while supplementing agmatine and I have to avoid ArA due to some potential, unwanted inflammation.
    Have you used agmatine before bed before?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Have you used agmatine before bed before?
    Yeah, I've tried it upon rising, preworkout, postworkout, and before bed. I've dosed at every interval up to 2.5 grams.
    EvoMuse

  28. ArA, flavored pure Citrulline, PLCAR, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Glucuronolactone, Caffeine tabs, and an Adaptogen complex would be hits in my mind.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  29. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    ArA, flavored pure Citrulline, PLCAR, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Glucuronolactone, Caffeine tabs, and an Adaptogen complex would be hits in my mind.
    A simple flavored, bulk citrulline would be nice. Although, what is the status the Tawnsaura lawsuits?
    EvoMuse

  30. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    A simple flavored, bulk citrulline would be nice. Although, what is the status the Tawnsaura lawsuits?
    Thought it had to do with the way it was marketed..
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  31. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Thought it had to do with the way it was marketed..
    Yeah, me too. However, I've never read the grounds of the lawsuit.
    EvoMuse

  32. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Yeah, I've tried it upon rising, preworkout, postworkout, and before bed. I've dosed at every interval up to 2.5 grams.
    Wow that sucks agmatine is one of my new favorites
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  33. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    DMT
    Done
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  34. HICA, Rhodiola, Olive leaf extract, COP

  35. whats DMT?
    googled it real quick sounded like some type of drug like lsd

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    whats DMT?
    googled it real quick sounded like some type of drug like lsd
    Dimethyltryptamine

    Watch Joe Rogan's podcast on it

  37. Cissus!!!

    PLEASE lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  38. Lift mode has a 98% Icariin powder...Get it together boys and get me some in cap form, at an affordable monthly price. Thank you!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nother product request
    By Cosmo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 12:48 AM
  2. Product request
    By Forster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 04:15 PM
  3. product request
    By Siberian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 03:14 AM
  4. Product Requests
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 04:28 AM
Log in
Log in