• Legend!
  • Established
Bump for the following:

Icariin
CDP - Citicoline
Na-Rala
Nitrates
Icariin would be sick.

Loving the Dopadex right now, also loving Shift, really great products released thus far, can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

xhrr

Awards
Higenamine, A high dose to get over its short comings would be nice.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Amentaflavon....um yeah this would be killer. Could be stacked with preworkouts/pump products or combined with herbs used for sexual health for teh bonerz. WINNING!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Amentaflavon....um yeah this would be killer. Could be stacked with preworkouts/pump products or combined with herbs used for sexual health for teh bonerz. WINNING!
This is a great ingredient...unfortunately, to get a proper dose, it would break the bank right now :(

domore

Awards
Very different. It's better for improving muscle contracility...icariin is a PDE5 inhibitor for smooth muscle relaxation
How about single methylxanthines like theophylline (I see a problem with elevated BP, though) or theobromine (how does it perform out of chocamine)?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How about single methylxanthines like theophylline (I see a problem with elevated BP, though) or theobromine (how does it perform out of chocamine)?
Theophylline is a great ingredient but there are some compliance issues and PES/SS want to stay unquestionably compliant. Theobromine is fine, but it's essentially a lesser version of caffeine.

domore

Awards
Theophylline is a great ingredient but there are some compliance issues and PES/SS want to stay unquestionably compliant. Theobromine is fine, but it's essentially a lesser version of caffeine.
Gotcha. Well, I've exhausted my list of ideas over the last couple pages. I'll just let you to your new gig and let you do your thing since you know what I like.

henrywilkins

Awards
How about Aegeline?
For your information, Aegeline is an appetite suppressor that functions differently. Instead of the usual suppressors that target your brain, Aegeline works in a safer way – Targeting your stomach. Hunger pangs increase as gastric acid secretion irritates the stomach. Aegeline steps in and stops this process. You’ll have fewer hunger pangs and be protected from stomach ulcer to boot!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
How about high dose (for 3000-4000mg/day) Vitamin B5 (pantothentic acid)

It would be great for those of us which erase and anabeta give acne.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
That helps? Erase usually hives me bad acne of my quads and calves
Yes, but you need to mega dose it 3000-4000mg a day. I thought SS could help us out in this regard.

I just updated my original post to reflect that i meant megadosed.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I foresee a future release that I am very​ excited about.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should go nicely with the arginine we have on the way!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
How many compounds do I genuinely love? You can figure this one out!

Pikatropin (aka Picamilon) is a great mood ingredient. I like where your head's at!
Could you stack it with CDP-Choline?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Could you stack it with CDP-Choline?
You could, but there's no real synergy. Picamilon is centrally acting GABA + niacin. It should cause an increase in relaxation and cerebral perfusion

domore

Awards
How many compounds do I genuinely love? You can figure this one out!

Pikatropin (aka Picamilon) is a great mood ingredient. I like where your head's at!
I'm picking up what you are dropping. I know your likes too well.

I never felt much (better yet, nothing) from picamilon.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean 95% divanil? *cough*
Honestly idk about %extracts for certain things but whatever will free up the test!

Fulvic acid is interesting as well.. When using Hghpro I had craZy increase in morning and night time erections

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean 95% divanil? *cough*

Is that better than what is out there now?. The products I've seen don't ever list a percentage, they all just say "Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran" and then give a mg amount.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember a huge commotion about Divanil extraction percents awhile back...too much drama for me so I forget what the end outcome showed. :eek: