LCLT, Na-R-ALA, and Forskolin. ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering if you guys have considered my idea that I posted in the "What is synthetic supplements?" thread?.

CobbledPath

Awards
a complete vitamin e (like toco 8) in a capsule

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump for requests!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too boring for Synthetic Supplements :)

Do share

In that thread I was suggesting an all in one immunity booster. I know a lot of guys that are sick of getting sick and not being able to train. An immunity booster supplement specifically geared towards athletes would sell extremely well. All the tough training we all put our bodies through can put your immune system in the dumper. We all need something like this. I'm not talking about just vitamin c and anti-oxidents though. I'd like to see something as innovative as the other PES supplements.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine) or preferably Rauwolscine HCL in either bulk powder (some of us have precision scales) or caps.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like rauwolscine and Na-R-ALA as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see if any of the ingredients from Alphamine find their way into production as SS products. Several of them do seem quite intriguing. :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Yes I like the idea of 98% chlorogenic acid caps

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see if any of the ingredients from Alphamine find their way into production as SS products. Several of them do seem quite intriguing. :D
We are considering after Alphamine gets going. Right now 100% of the raw materials have to go into Alphamine. New ingredients/extracts are not readily available always, so it takes a while for them to be made at copious amounts.

With time though, we shall!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are considering after Alphamine gets going. Right now 100% of the raw materials have to go into Alphamine. New ingredients/extracts are not readily available always, so it takes a while for them to be made at copious amounts.

With time though, we shall!
Sounds good. I have plenty of Alphamine to experiment with (or should have it shortly) but individual ingredients always intrigue me. ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Na-R-ALA seems to be hard to come by

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
a complete vitamin e (like toco 8) in a capsule
This^ That would honestly be really nice, and something everyone could benefit from. I think it would be nice to add in some active vitamin a and some vitamin d in proper ratios.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any thoughts on a decent Rhodiola Rosea?

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Doing some more brainstorming, and I'm thinking a good cissus product and EFA product would also be nice. Both are products I utilize year-round, and it would be nice to finally be able to settle on one brand that I know I can trust for these products. Just some other ideas: LCLT and Na-R-ALA (both of which have already been mentioned multiple times itt), pro/prebiotic blend/digestive blend, a sweet@ss nootropic blend, a simple and effective GDA, GABA, protein powders? (lol), astragalus, ubiquinol, melatonin, curcumin, and mucuna pruriens. Haha if you come out with all those I don't think I would ever have to buy from another company. Ever. Haha so get to work.

Oh and a good multi-mineral blend would be nice. I don't pretend to understand much about them, but I know mag oil is supposed to be good. And as far as I understand, they need to be in precise ratios so as not to compete with one another. You guys are the smart ones, so I'll leave that up to you.

lazyeater

Awards
Not as innovative as you guys usually are, but I'd love to see a good greens powder that actually tastes worth a crap, but doesn't have flavoring that affects the nutritional values.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good extract of 4-OH Isoleucine

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50%+ Icariin extract. No one carries it and there is a pretty high demand.

Full spectrum Vit-E caps would be nice.

1-DHEA and 4-DHEA; huge demand for these powders.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50%+ Icariin extract. No one carries it and there is a pretty high demand.

Full spectrum Vit-E caps would be nice.

1-DHEA and 4-DHEA; huge demand for these powders.
Like this

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
I would like to see a high potency, effective sleep compound, an Alpha-2 receptor antagonist, such as Rauwolscine HCl with something to increase bioavailability if needed, and a high grade chlorogenic acid extract. A high grade Oleuropein extract would be excellent to follow up with after use of Shift.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a high potency, effective sleep compound, an Alpha-2 receptor antagonist, such as Rauwolscine HCl with something to increase bioavailability if needed, and a high grade chlorogenic acid extract. A high grade Oleuropein extract would be excellent to follow up with after use of Shift.
A man thinks like me...

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
A man thinks like me...
Haha, yeah I saw your request. Personally, I think having a good low/non-stim fat burner would benefit the PES sister brand. I would propose something along the lines of; Rauwolscine HCl, PLCAR, Evodamine, high grade Chlorgenic Acid, high grade Oleuropein extract, and Rasperry ketones. Alternatively, I would be unlikely to purchase each individual ingredient as it would likely cost more in the long run and be a pain in the ass.

domore

Awards
Haha, yeah I saw your request. Personally, I think having a good low/non-stim fat burner would benefit the PES sister brand. I would propose something along the lines of; Rauwolscine HCl, PLCAR, Evodamine, high grade Chlorgenic Acid, high grade Oleuropein extract, and Rasperry ketones. Alternatively, I would be unlikely to purchase each individual ingredient as it would likely cost more in the long run and be a pain in the ass.
I second the motion for PLCAR.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established