Synthetic Supplements Product Request

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cjszip View Post
    Haha, yeah I saw your request. Personally, I think having a good low/non-stim fat burner would benefit the PES sister brand. I would propose something along the lines of; Rauwolscine HCl, PLCAR, Evodamine, high grade Chlorgenic Acid, high grade Oleuropein extract, and Rasperry ketones. Alternatively, I would be unlikely to purchase each individual ingredient as it would likely cost more in the long run and be a pain in the ass.
    I second the motion for PLCAR.


  2. New product arrived today....details coming soon
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    New product arrived today....details coming soon
    Woo! Let's hear it!
    •   
       


  4. There are actually quite a few announcements coming up from Synth.

    So if you arent on the Synth mailing list... get there now:

    https://syntheticsupplements.com/
    The Historic PES Legend

  5. I would like to see citruline malate and LCLT

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    There are actually quite a few announcements coming up from Synth.

    So if you arent on the Synth mailing list... get there now:

    https://syntheticsupplements.com/
    Thanks for the heads up, just signed up!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2
    I would like to see citruline malate and LCLT
    Stacked with agmatine and you have my fav preworkout combo
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Stacked with agmatine and you have my fav preworkout combo
    I toss COP into that mix as well
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    New product arrived today....details coming soon
    I wonder what it is? I shall be keeping an eye on the site's product page.
    doing my own thang!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732

    I wonder what it is? I shall be keeping an eye on the site's product page.
    I'm excited for this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Any thoughts on a decent Rhodiola Rosea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    50%+ Icariin extract
    x2!

    + I'd like to see you guys make Green Coffee Bean + Raspberry Keton mix
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    New product arrived today....details coming soon
    Bumpity humpity

  13. Massularia Acuminata

  14. So awesome to see DopaDex, I've been wanting to see someone release good L-Dopa only product.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Sleep aid formula with metabolic support

    Or a tried and true gda formula
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Doesn't get a lot of press here, but it is one of my favorite supplements ever.
    agreed
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'd like to see you guys make Green Coffee Bean + Raspberry Keton mix
    I would agree with both of these products.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    I would agree with both of these products.
    So your saying those ones are it?

  19. Tongkat Ali 1:200

  20. Bump..what's next?

  21. Epimedium(50%+ Icariin)

    The higher the extract the better.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Epimedium(50%+ Icariin)

    The higher the extract the better.
    Have been trying...so expensive, and inconsistent lab results. If we land a quality extract method that is commercially viable we will bring it to you
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Have been trying...so expensive, and inconsistent lab results. If we land a quality extract method that is commercially viable we will bring it to you
    Those were my worries. Had a feeling you guys were looking into it though.

    Icariin+Dopadex would be a staple for sure.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Have been trying...so expensive, and inconsistent lab results. If we land a quality extract method that is commercially viable we will bring it to you
    This is very true as I have encountered quality and price issues when searching for bulk icariin.
    doing my own thang!

  25. What confuses me, is that 10-20% extracts are very viable and relatively cheap. I can go to Rite Aid and pick up a bottle for 9 bucks.

    What makes a 50%+ extract harder to manufacture? Shouldn't it be the same process for the 10-20%, but a few more steps?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Epimedium(50%+ Icariin)

    The higher the extract the better.
    I would like to see this also, although I think I already mentioned it.

  27. Na-R-ALA or Berberine

  28. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Na-R-ALA or Berberine
    NA-R-ALA is a good suggestion always. Especially the quality this company brings to the table.

  29. Exactly and Nutra is always out of capped NA-R-ALA. Nobody is really making a capped and affordable na r ala so the market should theoretically be very good and far from saturated as many don't want the hassle of capping bulk powder.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Exactly and Nutra is always out of capped NA-R-ALA. Nobody is really making a capped and affordable na r ala so the market should theoretically be very good and far from saturated as many don't want the hassle of capping bulk powder.
    Part of the hurdle is the license you must obtain from Geronova.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  31. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Have been trying...so expensive, and inconsistent lab results. If we land a quality extract method that is commercially viable we will bring it to you
    This still an ongoing project?

  32. I figured that would be the one prohibiting factor. Any hints on whats coming?

  33. TTA. Hey we can dream cant we.

    Or

    Piracetam
    CDPCholine
    Sulbutiamine
    Aniracetam
    Picamillon


    See where I'm going with this?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  34. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    TTA. Hey we can dream cant we.

    Or

    Piracetam
    CDPCholine
    Sulbutiamine
    Aniracetam
    Picamillon

    See where I'm going with this?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I would bite for citicoline. I think the racetams would be difficult.
    EvoMuse

  35. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    I would bite for citicoline. I think the racetams would be difficult.
    And another bump again for Na-R-Ala since the thread was resurrected. I think you guys should definitely be able to get the Geronova license.
    EvoMuse

  36. All Racetames are now heavily scrutinized. Probably wont see those.
    The Historic PES Legend

  37. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    All Racetames are now heavily scrutinized. Probably wont see those.
    Citicoline is doable though
    EvoMuse

  38. Pricey though
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  39. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Pricey though
    They made their forskolin affordable

  40. Very true
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nother product request
    By Cosmo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 12:48 AM
  2. Product request
    By Forster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 04:15 PM
  3. product request
    By Siberian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 03:14 AM
  4. Product Requests
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 04:28 AM
Log in
Log in