Synthetic Supplements - Methyl-Synephrine Tabs

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Synthetic Supplements - Methyl-Synephrine Tabs


    This is a one time run of Methyl-Synephrine Tablets. Great Price. Great Quality.

    If you ever may want MS Tabs I suggest you pick some up...once they are gone they are gone.

    60 x 60mg tablets.

    Max dosing is 60mg 2x per day. Start off with 1/2 tablet to assess tolerance.

    Combine with caffeine for the same MoA as EC Stack.

    Methyl-Synephrine

    They will also be at the Planet today
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581



    Synephrine is an adrenergic agonist that has gained popularity as being an alternative to ephedrine. It is found in many species of plants, however the main source today for synephrine is citrus aurantium, also known as “bitter orange”. Once the ephedra ban took place, many supplement retailers switched ingredients to synephrine or methyl-synephrine for their fat loss products.

    Methyl-synephrine differs from standard synephrine in that it contains a superior chemical structure. Data suggests that this not only inhibits MAO activity, but also increases the compounds affinity for the beta-adrenergic receptors. It is often compared to octopamine and suggested to primarily activate beta-3 receptors.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Looks good, but I would have to say that is a company name BEGGING for scrutiny.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Would this work well with Alpha T-2? Or save it for later?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Would this work well with Alpha T-2? Or save it for later?
    Actually Methyl-Syn was int he OG aT2 and I see many are now building their OG aT2 from the ingredients we offer.
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    290729

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post


    Synephrine is an adrenergic agonist that has gained popularity as being an alternative to ephedrine. It is found in many species of plants, however the main source today for synephrine is citrus aurantium, also known as “bitter orange”. Once the ephedra ban took place, many supplement retailers switched ingredients to synephrine or methyl-synephrine for their fat loss products.

    Methyl-synephrine differs from standard synephrine in that it contains a superior chemical structure. Data suggests that this not only inhibits MAO activity, but also increases the compounds affinity for the beta-adrenergic receptors. It is often compared to octopamine and suggested to primarily activate beta-3 receptors.

    mmm, methyl synephrine!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  7. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Actually Methyl-Syn was int he OG aT2 and I see many are now building their OG aT2 from the ingredients we offer.
    How much MS would you recommend?
  8. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    290729

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    How much MS would you recommend?
    When stacking it with AT2?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  9. Registered User
    Thepaul7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    1650

    Sounds like nice product. I take it this would be good to stack with something like Alphaburn or sns yohimbe hcl for fat loss?
  10. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    When stacking it with AT2?
    Yeah. Currently running an Alpha t2 log for you guys. Probably wont stack my log bottle with ms, but for future knowledge
  11. Banned
    madchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0

    Interesting.
  12. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    290729

    Quote Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    Sounds like nice product. I take it this would be good to stack with something like Alphaburn or sns yohimbe hcl for fat loss?
    Yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yeah. Currently running an Alpha t2 log for you guys. Probably wont stack my log bottle with ms, but for future knowledge
    I would probably only had 1/2 tab each dose of Alpha-T2, for a total of 60mg methyl syn per day.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  13. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Power
    830324

    Just in time to cut some additional BF as the weather warms up!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,942
    Rep Power
    7007819

    Very nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  15. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    I'm in love <3 this makes for a kick ass stack with caffeine and AT2 , throw in EP for lean dryness!!! PES always comes up with the supplements I need to keep it natty and never have to consider PHs <3!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,436
    Rep Power
    5913427

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yeah. Currently running an Alpha t2 log for you guys. Probably wont stack my log bottle with ms, but for future knowledge
    Full-dosed MS with caffeine will actually be much more effective than Alpha-T2. I will be picking up a few bottles as this is pretty much the best supplemental fat-burning ingredient we have at our disposal currently (not counting ephedrine).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Registered User
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New York NY
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251875

    AT2 doesnt have methyl synephrine in it? Just goes to show Im understocked on it.

    I like MS. Its good stuff. That brand name will certainly have some heads turning.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  18. Registered User
    Domenic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Jersey :(
    Age
    25
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    25776

    Dooooo waannnntt, but not at the planet, Natty, damn iittttttt.
  19. Registered User
    Domenic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Jersey :(
    Age
    25
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    25776

    Nevermind, found it.
  20. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,942
    Rep Power
    7007819
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  21. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Sorry. Posted this in wrong thread initially.

    Want to create a stack once I get off AI. Been on it for 8 weeks. Following are already in plan.

    Alpha T2
    Oxyelite Pro
    Compound 20

    Can I add Methyl Synephrine to this ?

    If not, what should it replace ? I am assuming OEP.

    If you think it should replace OEP, why ? If not why ?

    FYI- I am very tolerant to stims. I can take OEP 30 minutes prior to sleep and have no issues.

    Thank you in advance.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    I would choose either AT2 or OEP + MS, but not all three
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    290729

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Sorry. Posted this in wrong thread initially.

    Want to create a stack once I get off AI. Been on it for 8 weeks. Following are already in plan.

    Alpha T2
    Oxyelite Pro
    Compound 20

    Can I add Methyl Synephrine to this ?

    If not, what should it replace ? I am assuming OEP.

    If you think it should replace OEP, why ? If not why ?

    FYI- I am very tolerant to stims. I can take OEP 30 minutes prior to sleep and have no issues.

    Thank you in advance.
    I would pick either AT2 or OEP to stack with Methyl synephrine. I feel all three together would just be too much.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    We are OOS on Synthetic website...last remaining bottles were sent to retailers today. Small run, for the hardcore AM guys!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Registered User
    tobicles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    28

    Is this alpha-methyl-synephrine or Beta-O-Methyl-Synephrine?
  26. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    290729

    Quote Originally Posted by tobicles View Post
    Is this alpha-methyl-synephrine or Beta-O-Methyl-Synephrine?
    Alpha!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Anyone provide any feedback on MS?
    I know Natty send out some bottles a while back and I was curious to experiences.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Anyone provide any feedback on MS?
    I know Natty send out some bottles a while back and I was curious to experiences.
    Ran a bottle and the stimulant effect was small to nill for me. As for the fat burning not really sure. Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  29. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092777

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Ran a bottle and the stimulant effect was small to nill for me. As for the fat burning not really sure. Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
    What was your dosing?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  30. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    What was your dosing?
    2 tabs a day. It was added to Alpha T-2. Thought I noticed a slight difference early on, but it dissipated. Still have a bottle left might run it with caffeine tabs at 1.5 a dose.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is Synthetic Supplements?
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 06:38 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:35 AM
  3. Synthetic Supplements - Agmatine
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 12:40 PM
  4. Maximize v2 formula change, where is the methyl synephrine?
    By darsh89 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:15 AM
  5. Alpha-T2 (Methyl-Synephrine) Question...
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 03:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in