Synthetic Supplements - Methyl-Synephrine Tabs

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I cant here, but if you google that (Neuron Pharmacology of Methylsynephrine) it should be top search my friend.
Just read up on it, well-written as always. I disagree that it has comparable effects to ephedrine though; lipolytic, yes, but even 120mg is a far cry from 25mg ephedrine due to the latter's mixed (b2/b3) activity.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So in other words Coop, caffeine (200mg+) should be dosed with MS caps (120mg a day).

People may not notice a stim effect from the MS solo besides appetite suppression. Correct? Also this does not come close or compare to E/C stack.
Any blood pressure issues with M/S?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So in other words Coop, caffeine (200mg+) should be dosed with MS caps (120mg a day).

People may not notice a stim effect from the MS solo besides appetite suppression. Correct? Also this does not come close or compare to E/C stack.
Any blood pressure issues with M/S?
No, 200mg caffeine should be dosed with 120mg MS, spaced 5 hours away from other stims. MS causes a mild rise in systolic BP but actually lowers diastolic BP

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could MS be combined with the EC stack or would that be serious overkill/diminishing returns coop?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could MS be combined with the EC stack or would that be serious overkill/diminishing returns coop?
No point in combining.

NP has about 50 bottles left in stock, and I believe thats all the MS that remains on the interwebs

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't. Both from a safety perspective, and because they are both acting on similar (but not identical) receptors.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You guys planning on another limited run with this anytime soon?Or is it gone for good?Love this stuff.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So is that good or bad?

I'm thinking this may also give the CNS a break as well for the regular stim users?
Yup, no CNS penetration and it's a good thing that it lowers BP

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad I found this thread, stuff seems hard to figure out all on my own