Synthetic Supplements - Methyl-Synephrine Tabs

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a one time run of Methyl-Synephrine Tablets. Great Price. Great Quality.

If you ever may want MS Tabs I suggest you pick some up...once they are gone they are gone.

60 x 60mg tablets.

Max dosing is 60mg 2x per day. Start off with 1/2 tablet to assess tolerance.

Combine with caffeine for the same MoA as EC Stack.

Methyl-Synephrine

They will also be at the Planet today

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Synephrine is an adrenergic agonist that has gained popularity as being an alternative to ephedrine. It is found in many species of plants, however the main source today for synephrine is citrus aurantium, also known as “bitter orange”. Once the ephedra ban took place, many supplement retailers switched ingredients to synephrine or methyl-synephrine for their fat loss products.

Methyl-synephrine differs from standard synephrine in that it contains a superior chemical structure. Data suggests that this not only inhibits MAO activity, but also increases the compounds affinity for the beta-adrenergic receptors. It is often compared to octopamine and suggested to primarily activate beta-3 receptors.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good, but I would have to say that is a company name BEGGING for scrutiny.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this work well with Alpha T-2? Or save it for later?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this work well with Alpha T-2? Or save it for later?
Actually Methyl-Syn was int he OG aT2 and I see many are now building their OG aT2 from the ingredients we offer.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Synephrine is an adrenergic agonist that has gained popularity as being an alternative to ephedrine. It is found in many species of plants, however the main source today for synephrine is citrus aurantium, also known as “bitter orange”. Once the ephedra ban took place, many supplement retailers switched ingredients to synephrine or methyl-synephrine for their fat loss products.

Methyl-synephrine differs from standard synephrine in that it contains a superior chemical structure. Data suggests that this not only inhibits MAO activity, but also increases the compounds affinity for the beta-adrenergic receptors. It is often compared to octopamine and suggested to primarily activate beta-3 receptors.

mmm, methyl synephrine!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually Methyl-Syn was int he OG aT2 and I see many are now building their OG aT2 from the ingredients we offer.
How much MS would you recommend?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thepaul7

Awards
Sounds like nice product. I take it this would be good to stack with something like Alphaburn or sns yohimbe hcl for fat loss?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When stacking it with AT2?
Yeah. Currently running an Alpha t2 log for you guys. Probably wont stack my log bottle with ms, but for future knowledge

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like nice product. I take it this would be good to stack with something like Alphaburn or sns yohimbe hcl for fat loss?
Yup!

Yeah. Currently running an Alpha t2 log for you guys. Probably wont stack my log bottle with ms, but for future knowledge
I would probably only had 1/2 tab each dose of Alpha-T2, for a total of 60mg methyl syn per day.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just in time to cut some additional BF as the weather warms up!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Very nice

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm in love <3 this makes for a kick ass stack with caffeine and AT2 , throw in EP for lean dryness!!! PES always comes up with the supplements I need to keep it natty and never have to consider PHs <3!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Full-dosed MS with caffeine will actually be much more effective than Alpha-T2. I will be picking up a few bottles as this is pretty much the best supplemental fat-burning ingredient we have at our disposal currently (not counting ephedrine).

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
AT2 doesnt have methyl synephrine in it? Just goes to show Im understocked on it.

I like MS. Its good stuff. That brand name will certainly have some heads turning.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Dooooo waannnntt, but not at the planet, Natty, damn iittttttt.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, found it.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry. Posted this in wrong thread initially.

Want to create a stack once I get off AI. Been on it for 8 weeks. Following are already in plan.

Alpha T2
Oxyelite Pro
Compound 20

Can I add Methyl Synephrine to this ?

If not, what should it replace ? I am assuming OEP.

If you think it should replace OEP, why ? If not why ?

FYI- I am very tolerant to stims. I can take OEP 30 minutes prior to sleep and have no issues.

Thank you in advance.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry. Posted this in wrong thread initially.

Want to create a stack once I get off AI. Been on it for 8 weeks. Following are already in plan.

Alpha T2
Oxyelite Pro
Compound 20

Can I add Methyl Synephrine to this ?

If not, what should it replace ? I am assuming OEP.

If you think it should replace OEP, why ? If not why ?

FYI- I am very tolerant to stims. I can take OEP 30 minutes prior to sleep and have no issues.

Thank you in advance.
I would pick either AT2 or OEP to stack with Methyl synephrine. I feel all three together would just be too much.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are OOS on Synthetic website...last remaining bottles were sent to retailers today. Small run, for the hardcore AM guys!

tobicles

Awards
Is this alpha-methyl-synephrine or Beta-O-Methyl-Synephrine?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone provide any feedback on MS?
I know Natty send out some bottles a while back and I was curious to experiences. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone provide any feedback on MS?
I know Natty send out some bottles a while back and I was curious to experiences. :)
Ran a bottle and the stimulant effect was small to nill for me. As for the fat burning not really sure. Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran a bottle and the stimulant effect was small to nill for me. As for the fat burning not really sure. Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
What was your dosing?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your dosing?
2 tabs a day. It was added to Alpha T-2. Thought I noticed a slight difference early on, but it dissipated. Still have a bottle left might run it with caffeine tabs at 1.5 a dose.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 tabs a day. It was added to Alpha T-2. Thought I noticed a slight difference early on, but it dissipated. Still have a bottle left might run it with caffeine tabs at 1.5 a dose.
Your not using caffeine with each dose?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your not using caffeine with each dose?
I did for about the last half of the bottle as I was logging AT-2. Take it that might have been a mistake from your tone :)

FWIW I may have needed a big stim break when I took it.

Your results/experiences with MS?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did for about the last half of the bottle as I was logging AT-2. Take it that might have been a mistake from your tone :)

FWIW I may have needed a big stim break when I took it.

Your results/experiences with MS?
I havent taken it standalone as its easy for me to use ec, but Im open for trying it out in the future. I should get a couple of bottles before (in case) they are gone.

I did have good experience with the very original Alpha T-2 but that has other things in it as well and the MS. I dont recall how much MS was in Alpha T-2, but I think it had 30mg and with added caffeine should be a decent enough dose to have effect, although 60mg should be much better I heard.

I just got a bottle...is this supposed to be dosed with caffeine for maximum effectiveness?
I think 60mg with 200mg caffeine is an effective dose. There isnt research with stacking MS with caffeine the same way there is with EC, but 60MS/200C should be something I personally would do.

Caffeine is definitely a must with methylsynephrine. Even ephedrine itself has demonstrated weak lipolytic inducing potential in the absence of caffeine. This makes sense as caffeine potentiates the transduction (Gs) mechanism involved in fat loss (inc. cAMP).
One of the things which I wanted to elaborate upon was the transduction mechanisms inherent to different adrenergic receptors.

For example, alpha1-receptors activate the IP3-DAG transduction cascade which ultimately results in calcium release and contraction/vasoconstriction (in smooth muscle). This mechanism is potentiated by caffeine co-consumption since caffeine enhances calcium release. Conversely, beta-receptors (all three of them) work through elevation of intracellular cAMP. Since caffeine also functions as a PDEi, cAMP levels will be prolonged. This explains why ephedrine alone (a beta-3 agonist) is only a weak lipolytic-inducing agent, but extremely potent in concert with caffeine.

Here's a good reveiw: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...ca039e1e6c4368

Synephrines downsides
Increasing peripheral vascular resistance is a negative characteristic of a lot of stimulants and is especially exacerbated in compounds which primarily activate alpha-receptors like synephrine. Not only is the incidence of stroke and hemorrhage higher with these agents, but the work-load put on the heart can trigger ventricular fibrillations or other arrhythmias [6, 7, 8]. Using caffeine in conjunction with synephrine will potentiate the peripheral vasoconstriction by synergizing with the transduction mechanism induced by alpha-adrenergic agonism [9, 10]. Adrenergic agonists with high affinity to alpha-receptors also have the unfortunate capacity to induce platelet aggregation by agonizing alpha-2 receptors on platelets which can lead to intravascular clotting [11, 12].

uvawahoowa

Awards
I havent taken it standalone as its easy for me to use ec, but Im open for trying it out in the future. I should get a couple of bottles before (in case) they are gone.

I did have good experience with the very original Alpha T-2 but that has other things in it as well and the MS. I dont recall how much MS was in Alpha T-2, but I think it had 30mg and with added caffeine should be a decent enough dose to have effect, although 60mg should be much better I heard.

I think 60mg with 200mg caffeine is an effective dose. There isnt research with stacking MS with caffeine the same way there is with EC, but 60MS/200C should be something I personally would do.
Very interesting... good thing I saw this thread. For recomp or cutting, is this better pre meal or pre cardio?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting... good thing I saw this thread. For recomp or cutting, is this better pre meal or pre cardio?
I dont think either necessarily matters, but taking it with caffeine is crucial. Think about how many people take ephedrine without caffeine. None.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Id dose 3 times a day. You can take it pre-workout which makes sense since if you like taking stims pre-workout it just makes for good timing (and eliminate the 4th dose in that day of taking a stim). You want to make sure your in a good state of health and dont run into blood pressure issues when taking pre-training.

If you want the best effect I would take it fasted on an empty stomach. Some people such as myself cant take caffeine in such a way due to a nauseating effect from the caffeine so I take my ephedrine with coffee for example, the half and half makes a dramatic difference for me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
MS doesn't penetrate the BBB so this isn't surprising. It should, however, promote lipolysis.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Id dose 3 times a day. You can take it pre-workout which makes sense since if you like taking stims pre-workout it just makes for good timing (and eliminate the 4th dose in that day of taking a stim). You want to make sure your in a good state of health and dont run into blood pressure issues when taking pre-training.

If you want the best effect I would take it fasted on an empty stomach. Some people such as myself cant take caffeine in such a way due to a nauseating effect from the caffeine so I take my ephedrine with coffee for example, the half and half makes a dramatic difference for me.
So would it be 20mg ms plus 100mg caffeine each dose?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would it be 20mg ms plus 100mg caffeine each dose?
IMO I would do 60/200 two to three times a day. 20mg is a bit weak.

I think those caps that are available are 60 mg each so thats perfect.

uvawahoowa

Awards
IMO I would do 60/200 two to three times a day. 20mg is a bit weak.

I think those caps that are available are 60 mg each so thats perfect.
Hmm alright, I'll probably have to work up to that much caffeine in a day

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MS doesn't penetrate the BBB so this isn't surprising. It should, however, promote lipolysis.
It's hard to tell whether or not it did as I was already running AT2. I didn't think I saw much extra from the addition but it isn't like I measured with calipers or anything, just mirror/scale.

I didn't know it would have 0 or minimal stimulant effect. Thanks for the knowledge.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hard to tell whether or not it did as I was already running AT2. I didn't think I saw much extra from the addition but it isn't like I measured with calipers or anything, just mirror/scale.

I didn't know it would have 0 or minimal stimulant effect. Thanks for the knowledge.
You can get a stimulant effect using MS as far as I heard. Some people may not respond as well and require 100mg+ if the effect is what your looking for.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get a stimulant effect using MS as far as I heard. Some people may not respond as well and require 100mg+ if the effect is what your looking for.
I read Coops post as a stimulant effect wasn't likely...did I read it wrong?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read Coops post as a stimulant effect wasn't likely...did I read it wrong?
Just going by anecdotal testing going behind the scenes from various people. There seems to be a definite effect compared to ephedrine when dosed right. Im gonna have to try it out and find out myself :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Like synephrine, you still get peripheral stimulation (i.e. appetite suppression) and weak activity at the median eminence at the hypothalamus.Also, you should be doing 120mg + 200mg caffeine. The effect is not comparable to ephedrine since the addition of yet another hydroxyl group completely precludes BBB penetration.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like synephrine, you still get peripheral stimulation (i.e. appetite suppression) and weak activity at the median eminence at the hypothalamus.Also, you should be doing 120mg + 200mg caffeine. The effect is not comparable to ephedrine since the addition of yet another hydroxyl group completely precludes BBB penetration.
Those reports Ive read certainly may be placebo for sure.

Hey, have you ever seen Neuron's "Pharmacology of Methylsynephrine" thread? Its a cool read if you havent had run into it before.
[h=2][/h]

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Those reports Ive read certainly may be placebo for sure.

Hey, have you ever seen Neuron's "Pharmacology of Methylsynephrine" thread? Its a cool read if you havent had run into it before.
Got a link? I know he's a semi-fan