Synthetic Supplements - Methyl-Synephrine Tabs - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Synthetic Supplements - Methyl-Synephrine Tabs

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1

IMO I would do 60/200 two to three times a day. 20mg is a bit weak.

I think those caps that are available are 60 mg each so thats perfect.
    Hmm alright, I'll probably have to work up to that much caffeine in a day

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    MS doesn't penetrate the BBB so this isn't surprising. It should, however, promote lipolysis.
    It's hard to tell whether or not it did as I was already running AT2. I didn't think I saw much extra from the addition but it isn't like I measured with calipers or anything, just mirror/scale.

I didn't know it would have 0 or minimal stimulant effect. Thanks for the knowledge.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  3. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    It's hard to tell whether or not it did as I was already running AT2. I didn't think I saw much extra from the addition but it isn't like I measured with calipers or anything, just mirror/scale.

I didn't know it would have 0 or minimal stimulant effect. Thanks for the knowledge.
    You can get a stimulant effect using MS as far as I heard. Some people may not respond as well and require 100mg+ if the effect is what your looking for.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

4. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    You can get a stimulant effect using MS as far as I heard. Some people may not respond as well and require 100mg+ if the effect is what your looking for.
    I read Coops post as a stimulant effect wasn't likely...did I read it wrong?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

He explained that to me as well.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Just going by anecdotal testing going behind the scenes from various people. There seems to be a definite effect compared to ephedrine when dosed right. Im gonna have to try it out and find out myself
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Like synephrine, you still get peripheral stimulation (i.e. appetite suppression) and weak activity at the median eminence at the hypothalamus.Also, you should be doing 120mg + 200mg caffeine. The effect is not comparable to ephedrine since the addition of yet another hydroxyl group completely precludes BBB penetration.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Like synephrine, you still get peripheral stimulation (i.e. appetite suppression) and weak activity at the median eminence at the hypothalamus.Also, you should be doing 120mg + 200mg caffeine. The effect is not comparable to ephedrine since the addition of yet another hydroxyl group completely precludes BBB penetration.
    Those reports Ive read certainly may be placebo for sure.

Hey, have you ever seen Neuron's "Pharmacology of Methylsynephrine" thread? Its a cool read if you havent had run into it before.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Those reports Ive read certainly may be placebo for sure.

Hey, have you ever seen Neuron's "Pharmacology of Methylsynephrine" thread? Its a cool read if you havent had run into it before.
    Got a link? I know he's a semi-fan
  10. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Got a link? I know he's a semi-fan
    I cant here, but if you google that (Neuron Pharmacology of Methylsynephrine) it should be top search my friend.
  11. Diamond Member

I cant here, but if you google that (Neuron Pharmacology of Methylsynephrine) it should be top search my friend.
    Just read up on it, well-written as always. I disagree that it has comparable effects to ephedrine though; lipolytic, yes, but even 120mg is a far cry from 25mg ephedrine due to the latter's mixed (b2/b3) activity.
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So in other words Coop, caffeine (200mg+) should be dosed with MS caps (120mg a day).

People may not notice a stim effect from the MS solo besides appetite suppression. Correct? Also this does not come close or compare to E/C stack.
    Any blood pressure issues with M/S?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So in other words Coop, caffeine (200mg+) should be dosed with MS caps (120mg a day).

People may not notice a stim effect from the MS solo besides appetite suppression. Correct? Also this does not come close or compare to E/C stack.
    Any blood pressure issues with M/S?
    No, 200mg caffeine should be dosed with 120mg MS, spaced 5 hours away from other stims. MS causes a mild rise in systolic BP but actually lowers diastolic BP
  14. Professional Member

Could MS be combined with the EC stack or would that be serious overkill/diminishing returns coop?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Could MS be combined with the EC stack or would that be serious overkill/diminishing returns coop?
    No point in combining.

NP has about 50 bottles left in stock, and I believe thats all the MS that remains on the interwebs
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  16. Diamond Member

I wouldn't. Both from a safety perspective, and because they are both acting on similar (but not identical) receptors.
  17. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

MS causes a mild rise in systolic BP but actually lowers diastolic BP
    So is that good or bad?

I'm thinking this may also give the CNS a break as well for the regular stim users?
  18. Board Supporter

You guys planning on another limited run with this anytime soon?Or is it gone for good?Love this stuff.
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    So is that good or bad?

I'm thinking this may also give the CNS a break as well for the regular stim users?
    Yup, no CNS penetration and it's a good thing that it lowers BP
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad I found this thread, stuff seems hard to figure out all on my own
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is Synthetic Supplements?
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 06:38 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:35 AM
  3. Synthetic Supplements - Agmatine
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 12:40 PM
  4. Alpha-T2 (Methyl-Synephrine) Question...
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 03:52 PM