PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SS Agmatine Rendering (150dpi).png

60 x 500mg Capsules

We all know what Agmatine is...but for the new guys::

Agmatine is a novel polyamine that's quickly gaining recognition as a powerful ergogenic. It is formed within the body after L-Arginine interacts with the enzyme arginine decarboxylase. It acts as a neurotransmitter, a precursor to the polyamines and has many other key biological functions within the body.

Agmatine is an imidazoline receptor agonist. Imidazoline receptors have several functions: regulation of insulin secretion, pain modulation, and neuroprotection/neuromodulation. Clonidine, another imidazoline receptor agonist, has been noted to stimulate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH). Researchers conducted tests on agmatine and found that it can also modulate the release of LH from its interaction with hypothalamic tissues. The modulation of imidazoline receptors by agmatine has also been shown to improve insulin sensitivity.

Agmatine is also a positive modulator of the nitric oxide synthase (NOS) pathway. Nitric oxide synthases are a group of enzymes that produce nitric oxide from the amino acid L-Arginine. Increased nitric oxide results in vasodilation, which increases blood flow, nutrient delivery to skeletal muscle, and oxygen transport.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
it comes up at $50 but when added to cart the price does adjust. 2 bottles just added to cart.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it comes up at $50 but when added to cart the price does adjust. 2 bottles just added to cart.
Thanks for the heads up. Saw the price and was like "this is not a sale." Now I see it's a great sale. Don't really have any experience with agmatime, though.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
500 mg capsules, very nice

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect dose for those who want to take 1g preworkout!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone familiar with synthetic supplements? I've never heard of them...

Edit: on the mobile app didn't realize I was posting in the synthetic supplements subforum. My apologies

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone familiar with synthetic supplements? I've never heard of them...

Edit: on the mobile app didn't realize I was posting in the synthetic supplements subforum. My apologies
Synthetic Supplements are a sister company to PES! :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synthetic Supplements are a sister company to PES! :)
As in same parents sister or step father/mother sort of thing?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The father is the same and all of the cousins look very familiar. The weird British one is still there as well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fantastic!

Will be watching closely for another deal like this I just ordered some Agmatine last night.

Will there be an insider type news letter like for PES?!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
... stay tuned! ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal! Can't wait!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine be good with the following supps?:

Titanium XL, Alpha T-2, Divison 1, DAA, Licogenix?

Not taking those all at once, but running those supps over the next few months and thinking of stocking up on Agmatine.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Agmatine be good with the following supps?:

Titanium XL, Alpha T-2, Divison 1, DAA, Licogenix?

Not taking those all at once, but running those supps over the next few months and thinking of stocking up on Agmatine.
Yes it is fine to take with all of those.I Love agmatine.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just ordered a bottle from the planet! at 2 caps in the AM this should be a good way to get non-stim-p.w. with some bcaa's , beta alanine and glutamine :3!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle from the planet! at 2 caps in the AM this should be a good way to get non-stim-p.w. with some bcaa's , beta alanine and glutamine :3!!!
Indeed. For the price of what they are selling it at it is impossible to go wrong lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Personally I would take out the glutamine, throw in citruilline malate.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I do agree with you both :) , but I ran out of funds...I bought a new car , and I have left over bulk glutamine and no cash for citruilline malate! :( I do like it , great for p.w.o. pumps along with agmatine :( but i'm broke atm...gotta do with what I got!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Got mine...(=

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Been using Sythentic Supplements Agmatine for the past 2 weeks @ 1g pre workout. Pumps and vascularity are INSANE to say the least. Even on low carb.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Been using Sythentic Supplements Agmatine for the past 2 weeks @ 1g pre workout. Pumps and vascularity are INSANE to say the least. Even on low carb.
Awesome, are you taking anything else pre?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, are you taking anything else pre?
Yes...
1g ACLAR
4g Cit Mal
1g Taurine
2g Beta Alanine

Always got good pumps with that, but since adding Agmatine I can see a noticeable difference. Gonna be a staple for me.

Also just added PLCAR at 1g. Notice a nice boost in physical energy.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yes...
1g ACLAR
4g Cit Mal
1g Taurine
2g Beta Alanine

Always got good pumps with that, but since adding Agmatine I can see a noticeable difference. Gonna be a staple for me.

Also just added PLCAR at 1g. Notice a nice boost in physical energy.
Great stack

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a bottle of SNS Agmatine from the giveaway and have been using it pre workout since I received it. Its awesome. Best agmatine product I've ever used. With this stuff I can def change up my pre workout choices and save some money to boot. Thanks SNS! Loving it!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I got a bottle of SNS Agmatine from the giveaway and have been using it pre workout since I received it. Its awesome. Best agmatine product I've ever used. With this stuff I can def change up my pre workout choices and save some money to boot. Thanks SNS! Loving it!
Love hearing this....glad you are enjoying it!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Didnt he say...SNS instead of SS...like just wondering :/
Lol he did just noticed that, I think it is a typo....sns is solid too though haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol he did just noticed that, I think it is a typo....sns is solid too though haha
Haha it is too , agree on that >> but yeah I think it IS , or SHOULD be a typo hahaha SS agmatine ftw :3!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its potent stuff...not all agmatine is created equally
Should I up my dose? Not sure if it take while to build up or not but haven't seen many pumps from it. :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I up my dose? Not sure if it take while to build up or not but haven't seen many pumps from it. :(
How are you taking it and at what dose?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it was a typo :) sorry! All praise SS agmatine!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles the other day and took 2 pre work out about a 1 from training and wow the pump was kinda skin stretching for me. I take it on a empty stomach. Sometimes I'll take one in the morning. I like to mix it up just to see if I get different results.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles the other day and took 2 pre work out about a 1 from training and wow the pump was kinda skin stretching for me. I take it on a empty stomach. Sometimes I'll take one in the morning. I like to mix it up just to see if I get different results.
Thanks for the review! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How are you taking it and at what dose?
Tried a few ways;

500mg am then 500mg pre wo.

500mg am then 1g pre work out.

1g pre work out.

I just have seen much pump from the product. I have also used other brands and haven't seen much as well hema which I didn't get great pumps either.
Maybe agmatine isn't for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe pumps arent just for you :(
Yup. Sux.

Use to get em like crazy engorged... Either my training changed or I'm immune to the chemicals a bit.

:dunno:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yup. Sux.

Use to get em like crazy engorged... Either my training changed or I'm immune to the chemicals a bit.

:dunno:
That sucks bud....thanks for the feedback though kid

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That sucks bud....thanks for the feedback though kid
Yeah, not a bad product. I have def noticed my veins "light" up after use of the product! Just wish I can get these crazy pumps people ask about. Nothing to do with SS, because I had the same problem with other companies agmatine. :(

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, not a bad product. I have def noticed my veins "light" up after use of the product! Just wish I can get these crazy pumps people ask about. Nothing to do with SS, because I had the same problem with other companies agmatine. :(
I will send you something that will give you scary pumps...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established