Synthetic Supplements - Agmatine

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
I've been using this recently and the pumps are intense and the price is right!

dsseven

Banned
Awards
Is it best to take on an empty stomach,or can I take with my normal pwo shake?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I've got 5 bottles of this stuff :)

I've been taking SNS Agmatine caps for a while but I couldn't escape the great price on SS ones.

How do these compare to SNS (without bagging SNS of course)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've got 5 bottles of this stuff :)

I've been taking SNS Agmatine caps for a while but I couldn't escape the great price on SS ones.

How do these compare to SNS (without bagging SNS of course)
I have used both, both are very effective.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I have been using it at 1 gram pre workout and have been very impressed! I am planning on starting to take it every day so we'll see how that goes! Can't say enough good things though. Excellent quality and an awesome price!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have been using it at 1 gram pre workout and have been very impressed! I am planning on starting to take it every day so we'll see how that goes! Can't say enough good things though. Excellent quality and an awesome price!
Thank you sir... 1 gram of agmatine and 6 g of citruilline malate and my arms blow up

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed a bottle today and dosed 500mg with my scoop of Prodigy (has I think 250-500mg already) and oh my.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Grabbed a bottle today and dosed 500mg with my scoop of Prodigy (has I think 250-500mg already) and oh my.
Arms explode? =)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
This is good stuff. Used 1000mg last night. Arms = pumped! Also used this in the Agmatine thread when I did the gluco testing for PA.

HollingW

Awards
Just a quick question, and this may have been talked about, but Are the SS agmatine in capsule form? I like to take 500 mg and put it in my PWO.....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just a quick question, and this may have been talked about, but Are the SS agmatine in capsule form? I like to take 500 mg and put it in my PWO.....
SS is now called Analyzed Supplements, whether you get the older SS version or the AS version it will be in 500 mg capsules.