Stimulant X 2.0 shipping MAY 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stimulant X 2 .0 is FINALLY ready. We had a hell of a time with one ingredient. It has taken us over 6 months to get this synthesis made.

StimulantX 2.0 has to be the most unique energy and fat loss formula ever created. It still has the major components of the original StimulantX but now has a couple new and very innovative ingredients. We will have sample packs for everyone to try in about 4 weeks. Until then we are 100% sold out. Get it while you can

For more information please visit:

Stimulant X

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The link page looks fantastic.Way to go AX!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mace, are you guys going to ship samples to Canada this time?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace, are you guys going to ship samples to Canada this time?
we can arrange it, mullet if you want to pay shipping........
its not much, but obviously more expensive than US.

Your other option it that we have a 100% money-back guarantee! so if you don't like it, you can get your money back!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
cant wait for this one the first stimulant x was great! this one should be even better!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Mace,
Will you holla at us when the samples are ready?

I know I need to stop with the strong stims like StimX - but damn, I can't wait for this one!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace,
Will you holla at us when the samples are ready?

I know I need to stop with the strong stims like StimX - but damn, I can't wait for this one!
i will holla at ALL THE NON-FLORIDA FANS! :p :toofunny:

j/k OFCOURSE i'll let ya know!:thumbsup:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
mace free protein of your choice for a year if u get me to bottles in the next week!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
haha mace, it is amazing what free protein does to people!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
StimX 2 will be sick :) I can't even imagine a stim better than the original stimx, so this is guna be one hell of a supp!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I just want to put it on record that I put this information on this board before Mace did...

:rasp:

Haha...definately looking forward to giving this a whirl...hands down the best clean energy supplement available.

As far as the webpage goes...I'd do her.

dwb

Awards
StimX 2 will be sick :) I can't even imagine a stim better than the original stimx, so this is guna be one hell of a supp!
good cause i am running out of stimulants and i am ready to order bye then is there any place your i can pre order stimx 2.0 :bruce3: :woohoo:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not yet, but i am sure our friends at Nutraplanet will have some!

ASK SAM!

djl

Awards
  • Established
not yet, but i am sure our friends at Nutraplanet will have some!

ASK SAM!
Well, I'd started a thread in the NP section about a possible pre-sale for Stimulant-X 2.0. No response at all.

Do you know of anyone who might have a pre-sale, or have it available so that when we order Stimulant-X we get the new version and not the old?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Tried to order a sample, but the form doesn't show up...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'd started a thread in the NP section about a possible pre-sale for Stimulant-X 2.0. No response at all.

Do you know of anyone who might have a pre-sale, or have it available so that when we order Stimulant-X we get the new version and not the old?
i jsut got in contact with Sam, will have more info later! :clap2:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tried to order a sample, but the form doesn't show up...
The sample page currently says.........

Due to an overwhelming response to this campaign, we are current out of stock of all StimulantX samples. If you are visiting this site because you have heard how amazing StimulantX is please take advantage of our 100% money back guarantee.

Jaywalh

Awards
I take 3 Stimulant X 3 times a day and rarely notice anything from it except mild appettite suppression sometimes. Anyone have anything to say about this?

I tried S X because VHD seemed to stop working for me too, and the customer service from that company sucks. I think I had gotten a dud bottle/batch but now maybe Im thinking Ive become really resistant to stims in general.

Th first bottle of Venom I used was insane, nothing ive tried since then seems to do anything. Anyone have any suggestions/input on this subject?

P.S. I always take breaks in between bottles of any supplement, especially stims.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Stim X worked well for me when i tried it. Maybe it's time for a long break from your stims

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The sample page currently says.........

Due to an overwhelming response to this campaign, we are current out of stock of all StimulantX samples. If you are visiting this site because you have heard how amazing StimulantX is please take advantage of our 100% money back guarantee.
What do you know it does....But for $60 bones I think I will wait...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
How is the new version on the libido? The current one isn't too bad at all so hopefully this one is good as well.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
btw, this stuff is off the hook!

i just tried my first dose today and there was a general feeling of well-being combined with the "clean" energy that we all love so well!

i couldn't sit still! i wasn't jittery, but just wanted to do stuff.

So overall, this is QUALITY!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
btw, this stuff is off the hook!

i just tried my first dose today and there was a general feeling of well-being combined with the "clean" energy that we all love so well!

i couldn't sit still! i wasn't jittery, but just wanted to do stuff.

So overall, this is QUALITY!
:stick:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SOOOOO i got my mother in law freakin bout this she cant get it SOON enough and even came on here to AM herself and was freakin out cause NP has it on sale for $0.00 and she cant buy it!!! SOOOOO its shipped to retailer by now right? when will it be up for sale?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GIMMIE 3-AD and STIM X 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got a family of AX junkies over here!!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
$60?

i have never seen Stim X on sale at ANY retailer for $60......
Well I said 'wait', because no retailers have it in stock quite yet, and only saw it for sale at the Stim X site for $59.99.

But I just found one today, but it isn't NP...Anywho, they have for $26 so I am lookine to place an order...I might wait since I am on a Clen cycle, but hey you never know, might be a good stack :drunk:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is the new stim x bottle for 2.0 the one we see on the page???

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh yes def purdy.... any idea on how long till the retailers will be havin it? my mother in law is bout to strangle me .....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
should be soon, i guess it goes to the distributors and THEN the retailers, we don't do too much direct selling............

so a week or so? HOPEFULLY SOONER!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol, thanks i keep tellin her (mother IL) to hold on she wont be dissapointed but shes taking metabolife in the mantimes and is like "if i cant get it soon just get me the old stuff" she LOVES this stuff man.... and who could blame her?:D

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Well I said 'wait', because no retailers have it in stock quite yet, and only saw it for sale at the Stim X site for $59.99.

But I just found one today, but it isn't NP...Anywho, they have for $26 so I am lookine to place an order...I might wait since I am on a Clen cycle, but hey you never know, might be a good stack :drunk:
26?

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Damnn, i'm lost... It's either gonna be new stim x or RPM... All depends on what can be bought first! :)

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Still planning on Stim X 2.0 Samples?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damnn, i'm lost... It's either gonna be new stim x or RPM... All depends on what can be bought first! :)
why not both? :D lol money aside, i think both would be great.

one or two stim-x in the morn are all i need then i would pop a couple RPM before w/o .... hmmmm stimmy.... lol.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
why not both? :D lol money aside, i think both would be great.

one or two stim-x in the morn are all i need then i would pop a couple RPM before w/o .... hmmmm stimmy.... lol.
That's what I was thinking of doing, looks to be quite promising.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Hmmmm, Good Idea! But I don't think i'll be able to leave any money aside on this next order ;)

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
I take 3 Stimulant X 3 times a day and rarely notice anything from it except mild appettite suppression sometimes. Anyone have anything to say about this?

I tried S X because VHD seemed to stop working for me too, and the customer service from that company sucks. I think I had gotten a dud bottle/batch but now maybe Im thinking Ive become really resistant to stims in general.

Th first bottle of Venom I used was insane, nothing ive tried since then seems to do anything. Anyone have any suggestions/input on this subject?

P.S. I always take breaks in between bottles of any supplement, especially stims.
They changed the formula. Just noticed this AFTER shelling out for the Tri-Lean system