Slim Xtreme Review and question about sides

Ddono25

Awards
I needed something else to try out for studying/work/life after I finished a bottle of the new VPX Clenbutrx Hardcore (awesome, awesome stuff just built up a tolerance by the end of the bottle about three weeks).

I order some Slim Xtreme and took my first dose yesterday about 12:30pm on an empty stomach (I was about to make my first meal of the day after missing breakfast). Nothing by 2PM so I took one more and decided that at least 200mg caffeine from the pills would be good for something.
At about 5 pm I finally got some energy and it creeps up on you like EVERYONE else has said, and it became a little excessive but nothing unbearable. It was odd energy, not stimulated but excitable and focused. Unable to sleep but lying down was comfortable when my (pregnant w/ twins and hating it)wife wanted to watch TV and hang out while our toddler napped. It was a different energy like I was not in control of it and I think that is why I wasn't totally comfortable with it.

8pm - Huge Mexican restaurant meal. Could have not eaten, but why miss out? I'm not looking to drop fat, just study and work aid.

8:45pm - Homework, project due in the morning. Currently Info Sys student, my assignment was coding.

3am - Finished assignment and +/- 900 lines of code, pretty good for an amateur. Took a benadryl and was asleep by about 3:30

Once again like EVERYONE has said, you can get by on little sleep. I woke up at 7:45am and after a moment in bed, I was up and making breakfast for my daughter and cleaning up the house.

It was not that hard to stay up 20 hours and get things done. All in all it was nice to be able to work and accomplish goals and not HAVE to worry about eating, just ate when I wanted to actually. I was uncomfortable by how not in control of my body I felt while on my peak, so I searched around the net today. I found some good and bad reviews on 1fast400/bn. The scariest was this one posted a few days ago:

"I think I know what Benny may be referring to now. I took this product for 6 weeks straight and lost around 30 pounds without even trying. This product is so strong that I couldn't beleive it was legal. It gave me the best focus, energy, and appetite control over anything I have ever tried.

Now the bad part. Around week 5 I started noticing things all around me with greater detail. By the end of week 6 I was going into a full out psychosis. The best way to describe my 3 days was a really bad LSD trip. I stopped taking it and for 3 days I didn't eat or sleep. I didn't sleep for a single minute in 3 days and I wasn't tired. I didn't eat a thing and wasn't hungry. I was in a full blown psychosis and thought everyone wanted to kill me. The cops came and asked me to come with them. I went to the station and then was taken to the hospital for blood work. Luckily I had family with me and they kept me from being sent to a mental hospital for furthur observation. I went home with my parents because my wife was scared of how I was acting. I ate something and slept for 24 hours straight. I got up and ate again and slept for another 12 hours. I spent 3 days just sleeping and recovering.

I saw my doctor and they said it was an amphetamine induced psychosis. Same pathway as schizophrenia but mine was drug induced. If it works as well as speed you can get the same side effects as speed and the same mania withdrawal as you would get.

If you take this make sure to use sparingly and not long term like I did.

Does it work like the label says? YES
But be aware you are taking something with the same effects as speed and certain people may react like I did."

Benny who he referred to had previously posted a great review of SX after a few days of using it, then posted something along the lines of "hell on earth, made my life a living nightmare after 5 days. this stuff will kill you".

Obviously the ratio of positive to negative reviews for SX is 50:1, but I wouldn't want to be that 1 either. Any idea as to what could have caused something like the reactions above? Obviously family and medical history could help, but honestly where does AX stand on the experiences by that reviewer above?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amphetamine induced psychosis would be difficult to do in the absence of amphetamines. SX doesn't even metabolize via the same mechanism as amphetamines.

I've found a few people having issues, only to later find that they'd been taking with other drugs/stimulants or mega-dosing it. As it should say ion the label, take 1 capsule and go from there. I've had some experiences with people who've had very nasty sides, only to find they took 3 or 4.

I'd try to take what people post on the product reviews with a grain of salt. After all, I could post a product review, and just talk up SX. A rep from another company could post a product review and say it's terrible. Lastly, there are the trolls who just post made up stories to cause chaos and panic.

Ddono25

Awards
I would agree with every statement you made. For every one intelligent person we have here on this board, there are 100+ literal 'meatheads' who think they know how to do things better and either take more than suggested or make cocktails of supps/drugs on their own.

In the realm of what you were talking about with taking other stims and such, not even thinking about it I had about half of a diet coke while out with the family today around 5pm, with only 1 Slim Xtreme this morning at 9am. That half a soda was all it took for a whole new kickstart of the SX.

Ddono25

Awards
This is getting ridiculous

OK it is now 12:30 am Friday, my last dose of Slim Xtreme was at 9am Thursday over 15 hours ago. I took one capsule after a night of only four hours of sleep and had a full day of work and school, got home after 9 pm, tried to go to bed at 10pm and laid there for two hours trying to keep my eyes closed.

I tried 3mg melatonin when I went to bed, which I know can act as a mild MAOI in high enough doses but 3mg is not enough to register in that area, and that obviously did not work. I am making some heavy food right now to hopefully help me crash soon, as I have a full day again tomorrow and the next. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Even when I tried time released adderall I was able to sleep within 10 hours. I'm really pissed that I am awake now, but really can't fault the product for doing its job. You guys were not messing around when you created this beast.

Ddono25

Awards
//Update

I have been up for almost 31 hours now which isn't quite a record but by the end of today it will be. I have super busy weekends where I go to school and/or work from about 9am-midnight Friday's and Saturday's, so this is the busy time of every week for me. With that upcoming schedule and not being able to rest anyway, I decided to just keep things rolling with another SX at 7:45am this morning. I got quite a bit done at my DBA internship in the five hours I was there this morning.

2:30pm - Right now it is a quick stop home for my first ever SX booster and off to school to meet with the counselors about graduation this Fall. Then right over to work tonight waiting tables, so I will need that extra boost on a Friday night.

I figured the SX in the morning and booster right now should be OK because I picked up some more benadryl which helped me sleep the first day I dosed Slim Xtreme (It was only four hours but it was sleep). If my plan doesn't work and I can't sleep again tonight, that will completely suck and I have no backup plan. I will probably update again tomorrow sometime just to hopefully make some conclusions about the whole experience.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
i took it and had sides..(swollen throat..anxiety)..but to me the risk is worth the results..absolutely the best app. suppress. EVER!! on week 3 ..1 a day...busy days 2...leaned out pretty good 6 lbs lighter...the energy isnt quite there like the "old" ECA days..again..i love it...and these horror stories..IMO..are probably done by abusers or mixers..and ppl like that will have this banned in no time...i better stock up

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree with every statement you made. For every one intelligent person we have here on this board, there are 100+ literal 'meatheads' who think they know how to do things better and either take more than suggested or make cocktails of supps/drugs on their own.

In the realm of what you were talking about with taking other stims and such, not even thinking about it I had about half of a diet coke while out with the family today around 5pm, with only 1 Slim Xtreme this morning at 9am. That half a soda was all it took for a whole new kickstart of the SX.
Yes, that seems to be an issue I've been noticing.

I had some rapport with a guy a while back who was complaining about getting rapid heartbeat and shortness of breath. Turned out the guy was drinking diet Mountain Dew throughout the day. 90mg of caffeine per can.

Ddono25

Awards
Finally feeling like I can rest

I was able to get someone to cover the rest of my shift at work so I got home as soon as possible. I am currently enjoying my second 24oz. Icehouse along with two benadryl. I haven't felt this relaxed in ages, let alone the past two days.

After that large meal I had about 1am Friday, I realized I didn't eat anything today. SX is literally the greatest appetite suppresant ever. Every other appetite suppressant I've used has caused some sort of over stimulation (except for Recreate, but not even Recreate is this good at app suppression) which then hits the stomach and makes you nervous and jittery to the point where you NEED something to eat in order to calm down. Even ephedra had the blown-out-adrenal-after-3-weeks curse if you were dosing according to directions, plud the crash was pretty pad and made me crave carbs at night.

Conclusion; SX delivers on its claim of novel stimulant and amazing appetite suppressant. People need to at least try it if they are interested in something to mentally stimulate them and suppress appetite.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have ordered probably 10 bottles for a few friends and most all love this stuff, my wife really loves the hunger suppresion, but even at half a pill a day she is unable to get a good nights rest, yesterday she had a full on anxiety attack and I told her to take some time off and get some good deep sleep for a while. Any suggestions for her would be great, she has lost around 10 lbs in a month and is having a hard time not wanting to keep taking it, but after yesterday she is taking a break from it....

Rough08

Awards
i took it and had sides..(swollen throat..anxiety)..but to me the risk is worth the results..absolutely the best app. suppress. EVER!! on week 3 ..1 a day...busy days 2...leaned out pretty good 6 lbs lighter...the energy isnt quite there like the "old" ECA days..again..i love it...and these horror stories..IMO..are probably done by abusers or mixers..and ppl like that will have this banned in no time...i better stock up
Had same sides (swollen throat, anxiety, impending doom outlook) except I couldn't bear the sides to worth the results. 3 days off I'm back to normal. I never took more than one pill and I don't take other stims or drink coffee or tea. It will exacerbate stress like you wouldn't believe, now I actually after 24 years on earth understand what anxiety and a panic attack is all about. If those sides weren't present I'd still be taking

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I needed something else to try out for studying/work/life after I finished a bottle of the new VPX Clenbutrx Hardcore (awesome, awesome stuff just built up a tolerance by the end of the bottle about three weeks).

I order some Slim Xtreme and took my first dose yesterday about 12:30pm on an empty stomach (I was about to make my first meal of the day after missing breakfast). Nothing by 2PM so I took one more and decided that at least 200mg caffeine from the pills would be good for something.
At about 5 pm I finally got some energy and it creeps up on you like EVERYONE else has said, and it became a little excessive but nothing unbearable. It was odd energy, not stimulated but excitable and focused. Unable to sleep but lying down was comfortable when my (pregnant w/ twins and hating it)wife wanted to watch TV and hang out while our toddler napped. It was a different energy like I was not in control of it and I think that is why I wasn't totally comfortable with it.

8pm - Huge Mexican restaurant meal. Could have not eaten, but why miss out? I'm not looking to drop fat, just study and work aid.

8:45pm - Homework, project due in the morning. Currently Info Sys student, my assignment was coding.

3am - Finished assignment and +/- 900 lines of code, pretty good for an amateur. Took a benadryl and was asleep by about 3:30

Once again like EVERYONE has said, you can get by on little sleep. I woke up at 7:45am and after a moment in bed, I was up and making breakfast for my daughter and cleaning up the house.

It was not that hard to stay up 20 hours and get things done. All in all it was nice to be able to work and accomplish goals and not HAVE to worry about eating, just ate when I wanted to actually. I was uncomfortable by how not in control of my body I felt while on my peak, so I searched around the net today. I found some good and bad reviews on 1fast400/bn. The scariest was this one posted a few days ago:

"I think I know what Benny may be referring to now. I took this product for 6 weeks straight and lost around 30 pounds without even trying. This product is so strong that I couldn't beleive it was legal. It gave me the best focus, energy, and appetite control over anything I have ever tried.

Now the bad part. Around week 5 I started noticing things all around me with greater detail. By the end of week 6 I was going into a full out psychosis. The best way to describe my 3 days was a really bad LSD trip. I stopped taking it and for 3 days I didn't eat or sleep. I didn't sleep for a single minute in 3 days and I wasn't tired. I didn't eat a thing and wasn't hungry. I was in a full blown psychosis and thought everyone wanted to kill me. The cops came and asked me to come with them. I went to the station and then was taken to the hospital for blood work. Luckily I had family with me and they kept me from being sent to a mental hospital for furthur observation. I went home with my parents because my wife was scared of how I was acting. I ate something and slept for 24 hours straight. I got up and ate again and slept for another 12 hours. I spent 3 days just sleeping and recovering.

I saw my doctor and they said it was an amphetamine induced psychosis. Same pathway as schizophrenia but mine was drug induced. If it works as well as speed you can get the same side effects as speed and the same mania withdrawal as you would get.

If you take this make sure to use sparingly and not long term like I did.

Does it work like the label says? YES
But be aware you are taking something with the same effects as speed and certain people may react like I did."

Benny who he referred to had previously posted a great review of SX after a few days of using it, then posted something along the lines of "hell on earth, made my life a living nightmare after 5 days. this stuff will kill you".

Obviously the ratio of positive to negative reviews for SX is 50:1, but I wouldn't want to be that 1 either. Any idea as to what could have caused something like the reactions above? Obviously family and medical history could help, but honestly where does AX stand on the experiences by that reviewer above?
When I took SX it felt very similar to being on adderall (amphetamines). I stayed up for about 2 days straight after taking 1-2 pills (no other caffeine) and then slept for about a day. Also, it made me nervous as all hell - it was really uncomfortable. I would not be surprised if that review was true.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
popped a sx at 845am today..worked out(good one)..drank a protein shake after workout around 1030am..puked like crazy..i loved it...wife but steaks on the grill at 4 pm..had 3-4 bites..felt full..ran around in the yard with kids from 5-7pm..guess who still wanted to play after 2 hrs???? ...ME...watched movie with wife from 9-11pm..and kept chewin on my toungue the entire time.....1130..wife in bed..kids asleep for hours...and i feel like going outside and cutting the grass with scissors..i opted to slam 3 coors lites and a benedryl..hopefully i will be asleep by 1am.

total calorie consumption for rhe day...protein shake...150 cal...(wasted by vomit)
3 bites of steak...??? less than 100 im sure
1 gallon of water..0
3 coors lites.no idea..i guess 200 tops??
total...500-600 calories.

Rough08

Awards
popped a sx at 845am today..worked out(good one)..drank a protein shake after workout around 1030am..puked like crazy..i loved it...wife but steaks on the grill at 4 pm..had 3-4 bites..felt full..ran around in the yard with kids from 5-7pm..guess who still wanted to play after 2 hrs???? ...ME...watched movie with wife from 9-11pm..and kept chewin on my toungue the entire time.....1130..wife in bed..kids asleep for hours...and i feel like going outside and cutting the grass with scissors..i opted to slam 3 coors lites and a benedryl..hopefully i will be asleep by 1am.

total calorie consumption for rhe day...protein shake...150 cal...(wasted by vomit)
3 bites of steak...??? less than 100 im sure
1 gallon of water..0
3 coors lites.no idea..i guess 200 tops??
total...500-600 calories.
You most not care about being in a catabolic state. In the midst of my journey w. sx I had to down bcaas throughout the day due to no appetite. The appetite suppression can be very catabolic if you don't monitor it.

wolverine1971

Awards
The above review is true - that was actually posted by me. I didn't expect to see it cut and pasted somewhere. I just wanted people to be aware that it can have some crazy sides. I can detail my entire experience and have hospital, doctor, and psyciatric records to back it all up. It wasn't fun. After 6 weeks of use I woke up one morning feeling like I was still on it. So I stopped using it because I felt so good.

I went into a crazy withdrawal and didn't eat or sleep for 3 days straight. That's right - I didn't take a single pill and went 3 days without eating or sleeping which by the end of 3 days no sleep or food puts you into full blown halleucinations in itself. I couldn't sleep because I was also afraid and paranoid that everyone wanted to kill me and I wasn't even tired. I still had high focus, energy, lack of appetite and thoughts so deep it was like being on LSD. It was the most bizarre thing that has ever happened to me.

Through several more doctors appointments I have found that it looks like I have had adult ADD or ADHD and the reason SX worked so well is because it worked like Adderal in my body and made me focused, alert, sugar cravings gone, alcohol cravings gone. My brain was working better than it ever had in my entire life (I'm 38 and have been using supplements since I was 16 so stims are nothing new to me). When I was in the Marines back 12 years ago I lived on ephedrine and caffeine and never had any negative psychosis from it. SX worked completly different. I told everyone it was the best thing I have ever used in my life.

So as people have said it feels like Adderal, which would be used for ADD, it is probably why I felt so good. The psychosis I went through was what the doctors said someone would go through on high doses of amphetamines and suddenly stopping.

It took me about 2 weeks to recover from this and I lost 2 weeks of work and my relationship with my wife got screwed up because I became a looney schizophrenic for 3 days. I did a bunch of stupid things and was basically blacked out for almost all of it. I remember doing a lot of it but I was truly in another world. (I threw the phone in the toilet because I thought her mother in law was using it to control her and then control me). I had to go to Best Buy and get a new one - the stories are so bizarre and crazy you wouldn't even believe them. This is the kind of thing that real schizophrenics go through on a regular basis. Luckily mine was drug induced and this shouldn't happen again. But they aren't in a rush to put me on Adderal or anything because of the reaction I had to a stim that mimicked it. I will be trying to do things with diet and natural supplements. My wife threw out every single supplement I had when I was away recovering.

I started with 1 per day for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I went to 2 a day. I took 2 caps a day at 7am and that usually did the trick. I would sometimes take an SX Booster around 3pm but never any other stims.

I was also using Lean Extreme at 3 per day for those 7 weeks. It was week 7 that everything came to a halt. I was planning on using SX for 8-10 weeks then stopping. I used as directed so noone can say I was abusing the stuff. I started taking Saturdays off the last 2 weeks and on Sundays was only taking 1.

I also used NOW green tea which only had 3mg of caffeine. during the last 3 weeks I was also using SNS version of TTA, and Raspberry Ketones. I lost 30 pounds which was great but the ending was terrible. I got seriously messed up for a few days and never saw it coming. Something to be aware of. PM me for questions or more details.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
The above review is true - that was actually posted by me. I didn't expect to see it cut and pasted somewhere. I just wanted people to be aware that it can have some crazy sides. I can detail my entire experience and have hospital, doctor, and psyciatric records to back it all up. It wasn't fun. After 6 weeks of use I woke up one morning feeling like I was still on it. So I stopped using it because I felt so good.

I went into a crazy withdrawal and didn't eat or sleep for 3 days straight. That's right - I didn't take a single pill and went 3 days without eating or sleeping which by the end of 3 days no sleep or food puts you into full blown halleucinations in itself. I couldn't sleep because I was also afraid and paranoid that everyone wanted to kill me and I wasn't even tired. I still had high focus, energy, lack of appetite and thoughts so deep it was like being on LSD. It was the most bizarre thing that has ever happened to me.

Through several more doctors appointments I have found that it looks like I have had adult ADD or ADHD and the reason SX worked so well is because it worked like Adderal in my body and made me focused, alert, sugar cravings gone, alcohol cravings gone. My brain was working better than it ever had in my entire life (I'm 38 and have been using supplements since I was 16 so stims are nothing new to me). When I was in the Marines back 12 years ago I lived on ephedrine and caffeine and never had any negative psychosis from it. SX worked completly different. I told everyone it was the best thing I have ever used in my life.

So as people have said it feels like Adderal, which would be used for ADD, it is probably why I felt so good. The psychosis I went through was what the doctors said someone would go through on high doses of amphetamines and suddenly stopping.

It took me about 2 weeks to recover from this and I lost 2 weeks of work and my relationship with my wife got screwed up because I became a looney schizophrenic for 3 days. I did a bunch of stupid things and was basically blacked out for almost all of it. I remember doing a lot of it but I was truly in another world. (I threw the phone in the toilet because I thought her mother in law was using it to control her and then control me). I had to go to Best Buy and get a new one - the stories are so bizarre and crazy you wouldn't even believe them. This is the kind of thing that real schizophrenics go through on a regular basis. Luckily mine was drug induced and this shouldn't happen again. But they aren't in a rush to put me on Adderal or anything because of the reaction I had to a stim that mimicked it. I will be trying to do things with diet and natural supplements. My wife threw out every single supplement I had when I was away recovering.

I started with 1 per day for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I went to 2 a day. I took 2 caps a day at 7am and that usually did the trick. I would sometimes take an SX Booster around 3pm but never any other stims.

I was also using Lean Extreme at 3 per day for those 7 weeks. It was week 7 that everything came to a halt. I was planning on using SX for 8-10 weeks then stopping. I used as directed so noone can say I was abusing the stuff. I started taking Saturdays off the last 2 weeks and on Sundays was only taking 1.

I also used NOW green tea which only had 3mg of caffeine. during the last 3 weeks I was also using SNS version of TTA, and Raspberry Ketones. I lost 30 pounds which was great but the ending was terrible. I got seriously messed up for a few days and never saw it coming. Something to be aware of. PM me for questions or more details.
First off I am sorry you had that kind of experience. That is a lot of stacking though.

Slim Xtreme + Lean Xtreme + Green Tea + TTA + Booster

I have to say one thing. I have seen people have some major issues when stacking TTA. I had an employee named emily, who was taking Redline for weeks, started stacking in TTA and lost her vision for 2 weeks. I had another employee who was taking some kind of IDS stim regularly then started a TTA product and lost her equilibrium after 2 weeks. Literally could not walk straight or even focus on a computer monitor, had to leave her job for a few weeks. Since seeing those I have stayed far far away from TTA.

Don't get me wrong I am not throwing the blame to TTA, I just know personally that is a very major stack and I have seen some strange things with that stuff (TTA) when stacked with stims. After your review to be on the careful side I am going to make sure I caution anyone wanting to stack SX and TTA.

wolverine1971

Awards
First off I am sorry you had that kind of experience. That is a lot of stacking though.

Slim Xtreme + Lean Xtreme + Green Tea + TTA + Booster

I have to say one thing. I have seen people have some major issues when stacking TTA. I had an employee named emily, who was taking Redline for weeks, started stacking in TTA and lost her vision for 2 weeks. I had another employee who was taking some kind of IDS stim regularly then started a TTA product and lost her equilibrium after 2 weeks. Literally could not walk straight or even focus on a computer monitor, had to leave her job for a few weeks. Since seeing those I have stayed far far away from TTA.

Don't get me wrong I am not throwing the blame to TTA, I just know personally that is a very major stack and I have seen some strange things with that stuff.
OK, however AX promotes stacking SX, LX, and Boosters. Adding Green Tea and TTA may have give some added effects but I'm not a newbie to this stuff and would say that was minimal. I have never had a problem with TTA or green tea. I would say a major stack would be what SX has in it combined and that is probably enough in itself but have read numerous threads on adding things for safe thermogenics because SX is just a stim. I did plenty of reading on these forums to see what others were adding prior to adding anything. I would be interested in exploring TTA more though based on what you have seen with some others. I won't be taking TTA but I am doing a lot of research on all these ingredients that I was using to try to figure out what happened. I have stacked numerous things in my lifetime and never had anything like this happen before. I've never ended up in the hospital using supplements before. I'm 5'10" 235 pounds so I'm not some little guy either (dropped from 265). I'm about 215 pounds at 10% which is good sized for a natural guy 38 years old. This is why I couldn't beleive this stuff worked so well.

Aneurin DBE is essentially Sulbutiamine time released. Now that I have researched the chemical more I have been able to find loads of negative information on Sulbutiamine (brand name Arcalion-200)a nd why it's dangerous for some people like myself. This is essentially a drug - calling it a "supplement" is symantics. Not all drugs work the same on everyone and Sulbutiamine can have some very nasty sides as I discovered. It can be used to treat some manic disorders and ADHD. So what happens when you treat someone with high levels of a drug and then stop taking it cold turkey. I got to expeirence it.

I'm just trying to figure out what the heck went wrong here so I can understand myself better and try to get some of the same positive effects I had from SX through food and natural supplements. It's disappointing to be back in a "brain fog". I may have been fine if I went with a 5 on 2 off schedule or just stuck to 1 pill instead of 2. The label even states

"one to three capsules one to two times daily" - so up to 6 capsules a day? I don't think my stack was so major based on what the label states you can do.

I just read another review on 1fast400 where a guy states "Better than adderal". So yes the stuff works. But maybe some serious adjustments need to be made on the labeling and some cautions on how it could interact with people with undiagnosed mental issues.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I understand, actually the label has been adjusted down to 2 max / day (was a misprint) and the warning is hearty on even the old version (consult a dr first, etc). I think its so big it turns people off.

Trust me I am very sympathetic to your cause, I hate to see anyone get bad results from anything. I just know often when many mechanisms get stacked, it can rapidly change how things are supposed to work or have worked in the past. You never know not stacking anything could have been completely different or a 5 on 2 off, 30 day max. But I could not recommend trying that again, and I am sure you would not want to.

I would be interested if you did go on adderall to come back and share your experiences. I am ADHD myself and adderall really helped.

wolverine1971

Awards
I understand, actually the label has been adjusted down to 2 max / day (was a misprint) and the warning is hearty on even the old version (consult a dr first, etc). I think its so big it turns people off.

Trust me I am very sympathetic to your cause, I hate to see anyone get bad results from anything. I just know often when many mechanisms get stacked, it can rapidly change how things are supposed to work or have worked in the past. You never know not stacking anything could have been completely different or a 5 on 2 off, 30 day max. But I could not recommend trying that again, and I am sure you would not want to.

I would be interested if you did go on adderall to come back and share your experiences.

I may have been fine stopping after 30 days. That's good the label was adjusted. I think if most people actually consult a doctor though that the doctor will tell them not to use it.

My doctor doesn't want me to try adderall right away because of the experience I just had but at least with Adderall they know how much to prescribe and can gradually increase doses. It's more of a controlled environment. 1-2 caps of SX may give more of an effect than a high dose of Adderall. For now I want to see what I can do drug free.

It goes to show how powerful the supplements are these days though. I think SX biggest downfall will probably be that it works too well and the FDA will want to pull it. The big drug companies will have that yanked once the popularity grows. Adderall and Ritalin are billion dollar money makers. They will use their big money to pay off lobbyists and FDA higher ups to get rid of it. It's like trying to build a car that runs on air. OPEC would never allow it to come to reality.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Right, the only thing with adderall is the panic attacks. It triggers those bad for unknown reasons. Maybe one will just hit week 5, etc. That is the common complaint but for ADHD fog and focus it helped alot.

Being ADHD stims work differently on me that most people. (as does things like alcohol)

Keep us posted!!

Ddono25

Awards
Theory on sides

I have been researching and found some information regarding sulbutiamine, ADHD, and what looks like the cause of the issues some people have been having.

ADHD Pathophysiology -

In particular, areas of the prefrontal cortex appear to be the most affected. Dopamine and norepinephrine are neurotransmitters playing an important role in brain function. The receptors for dopamine and norepinephrine are overly active and clear these neurotransmitters from the synapse a lot faster than in normal individuals. This is thought to increase processing latency, diminishes working memory, and affects salience.

Sulbutiamine mechanism of action-

The administration of sulbutiamine potentiates cholinergic activity in the hippocampus. It also potentiates glutamatergic activity in the prefrontal cortex through a reduction in the density of kainate glutamate receptors, which may occur in response to a modulation of intrasynaptic glutamate. The facilitation of central glutamatergic transmission is a likely explanation for the ability of sulbutiamine to improve memory. In addition to its action on cholinergic and glutamatergic transmission, the administration of sulbutiamine reduces the release of dopamine in the prefrontal cortex, which increases the density of D1 dopamine receptors through a compensatory mechanism. The modulation of dopaminergic transmission may also contribute to the ability of sulbutiamine to improve memory.

Amphetamine mechanism of action -

Amphetamine has been shown to both diffuse through the cell membrane and travel via the dopamine transporter (DAT) to increase concentrations of dopamine in the neuronal terminal.
Amphetamine, both as d-amphetamine (dextroamphetamine) and l-amphetamine (or a racemic mixture of the two isomers), is believed to exert its effects by binding to the monoamine transporters and increasing extracellular levels of the biogenic amines dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline) and serotonin.

From these snippets of information, it would appear that sulbutiamine is "correcting" the imbalance of dopamine receptors in people with ADHD like Wolverine. This is effect is one of the main reasons why amphetamines and other amines have been used for years as the most effective medecines for ADHD. This would not normally be a bad thing, except that in every person this has unknown consequences.
A short term study has shown that the rate of psychosis in people treated with ADHD stimulant medications is 0.1%. The study also emphasized that there was no way to predict who would be affected by the psychosis and that family and medical history were not indicators of who would suffer from side effects.
Obviously I am not saying sulbutiamine and amphetamine are the same, just there seems to be an overlapping effect that both substances share that could be why some people react the way they do.
With the law of large numbers, these adverse events are going to happen again to more people.

wolverine1971

Awards
Thank you for adding some research to this topic. I have been doing the same research for the last week and appreciate that someone else took time to recognize that this could happen. It looks like psychosis happens in a very small percent however the Sulbutamine in SX is a super high octane form. I felt incredible on this stuff. As I told my doctor it really sucks now being back in a brain fog. I was smarter and was able to focus on multiple tasks instead of just 1 thing intensly. It was the withdrawal that really killed me. That is what I'm trying to look into more now. After 7 weeks of continuous use what happened exactly so that when I stopped taking it and still felt stimmed out and wide awake. I want to figure out what I can take naturally to get half of what I felt on SX.

Usually I can only focus on one thing and be the best at it. That is what ADD is like, you can only focus intensly on 1 thing that you are interested in. While on SX I wrote 2 business plans for new companies, dropped 30 pounds dieting, got back to the gym working out regularly, was reading 3 books at once, focused more on my family and spent more time noticing my kids education and what they were doing. It was like I had been asleep for the last 10 years and was suddenly wide awake. I had no idea I could be so productive and focus on so many things at once. It opened my eyes to a new world so I'm not blaming AX for this as it was an isolated incident and I am taking the positive out of the negative that happened. I would not want another person to experience anything close to what happened to me though. My faith in God is what kept me from doing anything really stupid or harming anyone. Someone else that was in my shoes may have done something extreme rather than just throw their phone in the toilet and take everything off of the walls. I won't even mention all the other crazy stuff I did. the worst part was I thought my parents were also trying to kill me when they took me to the hospital. I thought since I was their first born son I was being sacrificed. My mom offered me some gum and I put it in my pocket because I thought it was poison. It took hours to talk me out of this crazy psychosis I had been in. Why wasn't I tired for 3 days straight? I didn't sleep a minute and wasn't even tired. I have been up for 4-5 days straight during Marine Corps jungle training, with only a couple hours of sleep over the course of a week and never had that reaction. I can tell you psychosis is a terrible thing. Let's just figure out what happened so noone else experiences it.

I have been researching and found some information regarding sulbutiamine, ADHD, and what looks like the cause of the issues some people have been having.

ADHD Pathophysiology -

In particular, areas of the prefrontal cortex appear to be the most affected. Dopamine and norepinephrine are neurotransmitters playing an important role in brain function. The receptors for dopamine and norepinephrine are overly active and clear these neurotransmitters from the synapse a lot faster than in normal individuals. This is thought to increase processing latency, diminishes working memory, and affects salience.

Sulbutiamine mechanism of action-

The administration of sulbutiamine potentiates cholinergic activity in the hippocampus. It also potentiates glutamatergic activity in the prefrontal cortex through a reduction in the density of kainate glutamate receptors, which may occur in response to a modulation of intrasynaptic glutamate. The facilitation of central glutamatergic transmission is a likely explanation for the ability of sulbutiamine to improve memory. In addition to its action on cholinergic and glutamatergic transmission, the administration of sulbutiamine reduces the release of dopamine in the prefrontal cortex, which increases the density of D1 dopamine receptors through a compensatory mechanism. The modulation of dopaminergic transmission may also contribute to the ability of sulbutiamine to improve memory.

Amphetamine mechanism of action -

Amphetamine has been shown to both diffuse through the cell membrane and travel via the dopamine transporter (DAT) to increase concentrations of dopamine in the neuronal terminal.
Amphetamine, both as d-amphetamine (dextroamphetamine) and l-amphetamine (or a racemic mixture of the two isomers), is believed to exert its effects by binding to the monoamine transporters and increasing extracellular levels of the biogenic amines dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline) and serotonin.

From these snippets of information, it would appear that sulbutiamine is "correcting" the imbalance of dopamine receptors in people with ADHD like Wolverine. This is effect is one of the main reasons why amphetamines and other amines have been used for years as the most effective medecines for ADHD. This would not normally be a bad thing, except that in every person this has unknown consequences.
A short term study has shown that the rate of psychosis in people treated with ADHD stimulant medications is 0.1%. The study also emphasized that there was no way to predict who would be affected by the psychosis and that family and medical history were not indicators of who would suffer from side effects.
Obviously I am not saying sulbutiamine and amphetamine are the same, just there seems to be an overlapping effect that both substances share that could be why some people react the way they do.
With the law of large numbers, these adverse events are going to happen again to more people.

Pho3NiX

Awards
For me that whole thread read as:

Once I have only a few sx left(5?), do a cool down period 1, 0.5 a day, 0.5 each second day

I believe this should be on the instruction too...
Something like:

Warning: In some rare occasion some people may need to gradually lower the dose when going off SX. Be sure to reserve some pills at end of the cycle in case this happens to you. In a more general way it's also a safe way to use this product and any supplements. Symptoms that may suggest you need a cool down period include but are not limited to: difficulty of sleep after removal, some more things, etc

(Well i'm not in legal wording nor English is my native tongue but it's the idea)

It is btw also my opinion that directly starting with one cap at empty stomach is a bit harsh start. Gradual start might be a better way to have a SX experience without any sleep problem at the start... SX is wonderful and if some more wording and education can help fixing the last little flaws I only believe it would be great.

I also agree that one of my fear is that a big pharma decide that the class of compound similar to adbe should belong to drug world.

the administration of sulbutiamine reduces the release of dopamine in the prefrontal cortex, which increases the density of D1 dopamine receptors through a compensatory mechanism.
Just wanted to highlight that second part of the statement...
Basically for me it means that if lower dopamine in that area of the brain is what fix your problem, after removal you'll be more sensitive to dopamine until a new equilibrium let you return to normal...

Also considering dopamine is one of the "fight-or-flight" hormones my guess is that your whole body stay awake like it's an important matter of life or death... the "everyone is trying to kill me" sort of match that situation also...

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I sure that no one gives a sh*t but a lot of the neuro info on this thread is inaccurate.

And if you decide to use wikipedia as a source, at least read the references to see if you can draw the same conclusion as the original author. :rasp:

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
Amphetamine induced psychosis would be difficult to do in the absence of amphetamines. SX doesn't even metabolize via the same mechanism as amphetamines.

I've found a few people having issues, only to later find that they'd been taking with other drugs/stimulants or mega-dosing it. As it should say ion the label, take 1 capsule and go from there. I've had some experiences with people who've had very nasty sides, only to find they took 3 or 4.

I'd try to take what people post on the product reviews with a grain of salt. After all, I could post a product review, and just talk up SX. A rep from another company could post a product review and say it's terrible. Lastly, there are the trolls who just post made up stories to cause chaos and panic.
Yeah man you are so right. I have heard of idiots taking way more than they are supposed to and having bad side affects, Well thats not surprising since the directions call for one dose. You know these people that abuse these pills really upset me because thats how certain stimulants getted banned, when they here **** like this going on. People just abbuse the stuff and ruin it for everyone else who is using it correctly.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
I have ordered probably 10 bottles for a few friends and most all love this stuff, my wife really loves the hunger suppresion, but even at half a pill a day she is unable to get a good nights rest, yesterday she had a full on anxiety attack and I told her to take some time off and get some good deep sleep for a while. Any suggestions for her would be great, she has lost around 10 lbs in a month and is having a hard time not wanting to keep taking it, but after yesterday she is taking a break from it....
Wait.. half a pill a day? I thought the capsules contained powder inside?

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
It is a powder.
Then how does someone take half a pill without pouring out all the goods? Im just curious because someone had posted on this thread that their wife takes just half a pill.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Then how does someone take half a pill without pouring out all the goods? Im just curious because someone had posted on this thread that their wife takes just half a pill.
They would purchase SX Lite. Coming soon :nervous: :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure they're going Coke-head style. Pouring it out onto a mirror and splitting into two equal-sized sections (and hopefully re-capping).

I tend to advise against this because the ingredients in the capsule are layered in a specific manner, to help optimize the active life of the product, but if one cap is too strong, I suppose ya gotta do what you've gotta do.

As BigSmith mentioned, an SX Lite version is to be coming out shortly.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
I'm sure they're going Coke-head style. Pouring it out onto a mirror and splitting into two equal-sized sections (and hopefully re-capping).

I tend to advise against this because the ingredients in the capsule are layered in a specific manner, to help optimize the active life of the product, but if one cap is too strong, I suppose ya gotta do what you've gotta do.

As BigSmith mentioned, an SX Lite version is to be coming out shortly.
They probably just end up snorting lines lol... hopefully not though haha

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They probably just end up snorting lines lol... hopefully not though haha
This'll be how they end up :D

[youtube]hAGz38WgAlU[/youtube]

Anyways, SX Lite is gonna be awesome. It'll give a better choice than doing a line :)

Ben12321

Awards
Hey guys. I come to you with a question. I know you can’t recommend any products to someone my age (16) But I was just wondering if it is really unsafe to take Slim Xtreme at my age. I’ve already taken one bottle, and ran out, but I want some more. I loved everything it gave me. It had no side effects on me (that I can tall anyways) I took it mainly for the energy and focus, but the fat loss was a bonus too. I don’t have any mental/physical health issues. So I’m wondering if it would be bad for me to take another bottle or two of this stuff. Any bad side affects for short or long term? Thanks a lot!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. I come to you with a question. I know you can’t recommend any products to someone my age (16) But I was just wondering if it is really unsafe to take Slim Xtreme at my age. I’ve already taken one bottle, and ran out, but I want some more. I loved everything it gave me. It had no side effects on me (that I can tall anyways) I took it mainly for the energy and focus, but the fat loss was a bonus too. I don’t have any mental/physical health issues. So I’m wondering if it would be bad for me to take another bottle or two of this stuff. Any bad side affects for short or long term? Thanks a lot!
You are asking me to tell you that it's totally fine to take something at an age, which I recommend against.

We recommend against taking at such young ages because the long term effects are not well established, especially while in puberty, when the brain is still developing.

Titanium

Awards
The AX reps here kinda piss me off. They just dismiss all these side affects as the guy must be an abuser or stacking other stuff and create some type of interaction. Now sure this may be a possibility there is no doubt. But possibly you just made some strong ass **** that affects the brain chemistry and perhaps not all people can handle it or have the same reaction.

Also The Sinner disreguarding amphetamine like affects and side affect is just ridiculous and irresponsible. SX gives all the positive tale, tale signs of amphetamines and has a very similar feel just in a milder fashion. It even gives some classic side affects like hypertension in the neck, locking jaw/grinding, racing thoughts, increased speech speed, mild skew of depth perception, shortness of temper, .......... Im sure I am missing a few. It may not work via the same pathways or do all the same things but it mimics enough behaviors and creates an environment in the brain that must share some of the same results.

Now I can tolerate 2 pills per day and I really do love this ****. I could not ask for a better product. This stuff was made for my brain or perhaps the other way around. Unfortunately not everyone feels this way.

My workout partner tried it on my recommendation and slept 2 hour in the first 3 days. He said he really did not sleep but just laid in bed staring at the back of his eye lids. The next 3 days the same thing and he quite after 1 week. This was on 1 pill per day and no other caffeine at all. His brother tried it as well and had the exact same result on 1 pill a day. Now the great thing was they both gave me their bottles.

What ever you do......do not take this stuff lightly and be prepared for the ride if you are taken on an unexpected one.

Just calling this stuff a weight loss supplement does not do it justice. It could be marketed as a mood enhancer, mild anti depressant, smart drug, vegas night extender, endurance enhancer, sex enhancer........

Damn this **** is going to be illegal soon but no worries Superdrol will still be legal.

Seriously what is the shelf life of SX?

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
The AX reps here kinda piss me off. They just dismiss all these side affects as the guy must be an abuser or stacking other stuff and create some type of interaction. Now sure this may be a possibility there is no doubt. But possibly you just made some strong ass **** that affects the brain chemistry and perhaps not all people can handle it or have the same reaction.

Also The Sinner disreguarding amphetamine like affects and side affect is just ridiculous and irresponsible. SX gives all the positive tale, tale signs of amphetamines and has a very similar feel just in a milder fashion. It even gives some classic side affects like hypertension in the neck, locking jaw/grinding, racing thoughts, increased speech speed, mild skew of depth perception, shortness of temper, .......... Im sure I am missing a few. It may not work via the same pathways or do all the same things but it mimics enough behaviors and creates an environment in the brain that must share some of the same results.

Now I can tolerate 2 pills per day and I really do love this ****. I could not ask for a better product. This stuff was made for my brain or perhaps the other way around. Unfortunately not everyone feels this way.

My workout partner tried it on my recommendation and slept 2 hour in the first 3 days. He said he really did not sleep but just laid in bed staring at the back of his eye lids. The next 3 days the same thing and he quite after 1 week. This was on 1 pill per day and no other caffeine at all. His brother tried it as well and had the exact same result on 1 pill a day. Now the great thing was they both gave me their bottles.

What ever you do......do not take this stuff lightly and be prepared for the ride if you are taken on an unexpected one.

Just calling this stuff a weight loss supplement does not do it justice. It could be marketed as a mood enhancer, mild anti depressant, smart drug, vegas night extender, endurance enhancer, sex enhancer........

Damn this **** is going to be illegal soon but no worries Superdrol will still be legal.

Hey man i wanted to ask your advice since you are taking two pills a day. What made you decide to take two instead of one? Because right now im taking only 1 and i can sleep just fine if I make myself...What im trying to find out is why you upped to 2 because i was thinking about upping to 2 also, but i did not want to make the switch until I got a little more info. For some reason when i take just one i can feel it in the beginning but later on in the day i dont really feel it anymore. You were talking about the side effects like locking of the jaw, mild irritation etc. Do you feel those side effects anymore now that you upgraded to two?... Any opinion you might have or any reasons why you chose to go to 2 pills, so i can see if i should, would be greatly appreciated.

Titanium

Awards

Seriously your a jackass.........

Typical rep behavior all negative reviews must be from lying trolls and the positive ones must be from trust worthy reputable people. I will give you one thing at least you admit your credibility is questioned in regards to AX products because you are a rep.

I'm sure you understand science being an AX rep and all......... It is not uncommon for 2 seemingly completely different chemical to take different processes to the same resulting real world behavior. This at the same time doing different things with different chemical results but a very similar real world behavior. Let me make this simpler......... We start with A and B. A goes to C and B goes to D. Now A and B are not similar and work in different ways. You could theorize that C and D will be different. Now lets make the assumption that in a controlled environment this proves true. So if someone tells you C and D are very similar they must be a troll as your controlled theory proves the troll wrong. Now lets introduce an uncontrolled, unpredictable, and variable environment called the human body. You test again with 30 or so of these human body environments and expect the same result. To your disbelief 5 or so of your test subjects prove your theory inconsistent and produce unexpected results. They report that C=D, B goes to C and one test subject, beyond all logic, reports that A goes to D. But they must be trolls right? Damn jackass......

Titanium

Awards
Hey man i wanted to ask your advice since you are taking two pills a day. What made you decide to take two instead of one? Because right now im taking only 1 and i can sleep just fine if I make myself...What im trying to find out is why you upped to 2 because i was thinking about upping to 2 also, but i did not want to make the switch until I got a little more info. For some reason when i take just one i can feel it in the beginning but later on in the day i dont really feel it anymore. You were talking about the side effects like locking of the jaw, mild irritation etc. Do you feel those side effects anymore now that you upgraded to two?... Any opinion you might have or any reasons why you chose to go to 2 pills, so i can see if i should, would be greatly appreciated.
I started at 2 pills per day initially spread by an hour or 2 to allow for an incremental onset. At that time there was really not much info except the recommended serving of 1 to 3 pills. Well I soon realized what this stuff really had in store for me. I could tolerate it fine from the first dose and enjoyed it. Now I have a historically high tolerance for supplemental stims especially the good old synthetic ephedrines that are now off the market. I can tell you this does not apply to SX. It overrides the tolerance mechanism to a great extent.

Back to your questions......

The sides effects do still come and go and vary based on different elements such as sleep, stress, food intake(health?), workout intensity, if the wife pisses me off ect...... I do notice jaw tension the most often and stiffness in the neck from time time but they are pretty mild and fade the longer I have taken the product.

You just have to try 2 and see how you respond. When I take it now I take 2 at the same time right when get out of bed.

Due to unpredictable results and SX being very powerful I would always recommend a first time user try just 1 pill for at least a week or so if not longer.

Unfortunately you have to try at your own risk and be prepared for a long night with little sleep if things don't go as planned. Plan accordingly.

Maybe try SX Booster in the mid afternoon and see if that meets your needs.

Persian1012

Persian1012

Awards
I started at 2 pills per day initially spread by an hour or 2 to allow for an incremental onset. At that time there was really not much info except the recommended serving of 1 to 3 pills. Well I soon realized what this stuff really had in store for me. I could tolerate it fine from the first dose and enjoyed it. Now I have a historically high tolerance for supplemental stims especially the good old synthetic ephedrines that are now off the market. I can tell you this does not apply to SX. It overrides the tolerance mechanism to a great extent.

Back to your questions......

The sides effects do still come and go and vary based on different elements such as sleep, stress, food intake(health?), workout intensity, if the wife pisses me off ect...... I do notice jaw tension the most often and stiffness in the neck from time time but they are pretty mild and fade the longer I have taken the product.

You just have to try 2 and see how you respond. When I take it now I take 2 at the same time right when get out of bed.

Due to unpredictable results and SX being very powerful I would always recommend a first time user try just 1 pill for at least a week or so if not longer.

Unfortunately you have to try at your own risk and be prepared for a long night with little sleep if things don't go as planned. Plan accordingly.

Maybe try SX Booster in the mid afternoon and see if that meets your needs.
Would increasing to two pills boost my metabolism higher than if i were to take one? Because if my metabolism stays at the same rate then ill just stick with one... I want to burn the fat off fast as possible because i want to stop using the SX as soon as I reach my desired body fat % because i think the sooner i stop using it the less of a chance ill have a bad side effect; if that makes sense? I am doing cardio and lifting weights to burn fat faster too. Oh and would eating food dilute the effects?
-thanks again for the help.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bottles you buy now should be good until 2012. If you store in the freezer, you might be able to get a little bit more out of it.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I posted that about my Wife taking a half by twisting the cap open and just pouring half in a small bit of water and downing it like that, she does this a couple times a week instead of everyday. She is prone to depression and anxiety so she has to be careful with stims, even at half a day it still kills her appetite......

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted that about my Wife taking a half by twisting the cap open and just pouring half in a small bit of water and downing it like that, she does this a couple times a week instead of everyday. She is prone to depression and anxiety so she has to be careful with stims, even at half a day it still kills her appetite......
How does it taste? With ADBE in there, I'd have to imagine it tastes horrible.

If 1 cap has been too much, I think you'll be glad to know we're coming out with a SX-lite version. No more downing half-cap slurries.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
She says it does taste pretty bad, but it works for her. I would hope the lite version would also be cheaper......

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would increasing to two pills boost my metabolism higher than if i were to take one? Because if my metabolism stays at the same rate then ill just stick with one... I want to burn the fat off fast as possible because i want to stop using the SX as soon as I reach my desired body fat % because i think the sooner i stop using it the less of a chance ill have a bad side effect; if that makes sense? I am doing cardio and lifting weights to burn fat faster too. Oh and would eating food dilute the effects?
-thanks again for the help.
Your metabolism will increase, but I can't really say by how much.

If 1 cap burns X Calories per day, 2 caps won't burn 2X Calories per day; it will be less than that. If you are getting good energy from 1 cap per day, I wouldn't risk 2 caps and getting some strange overstim effects. Perhaps look at stacking with a non-stimulant fat burner. I'd go with either a sesamin oil or a cortisol controller.

Bad side effects are going to be related to blood concentrations. If you are taking one per day, after about a week you've reached the maximum blood concentrations, and are now beginning to develop tolerance to the product.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She says it does taste pretty bad, but it works for her. I would hope the lite version would also be cheaper......
It's actually going to be 3x more expensive. :D

j/k could you imagine that? That would suck.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established

Great post. SX makes me feel like I'm on amphetamines as well (I used to be prescribed them) and find it very irritating that the AX reps seem to disregard people posting about the sometimes extreme side effects of SX. I can't sleep while taking SX and feel super stressed so I quit taking it after a few days. Anyway, good postin.

jim623

Great post. SX makes me feel like I'm on amphetamines as well (I used to be prescribed them) and find it very irritating that the AX reps seem to disregard people posting about the sometimes extreme side effects of SX. I can't sleep while taking SX and feel super stressed so I quit taking it after a few days. Anyway, good postin.
It doesn't affect every one that way, but for that reason they are coming out with SX lite.:food:

Oh yeah, and my little narrow a$$ can take 2 with no problem.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, we are not dismissing anything. Everyone's body is unique and can react differently. We get potentially 1% posting something like this side effect wise. For those people we usually just recommend stopping SX. Like the box says, if you get a side effect, discontinue usage.

Sleep is an issue for most people the first few days while you body adjusts . As said above we have a light version coming out that should mitigate this.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
When is SX Lite coming out, and will it burn fat just as efficiently as SX?