Lean FX for women

KMW

Awards
Im looking to get my fiance on Lean FX and DCP. She is 25 and is on Zoloft for Anxiety and is currently taking birth control.

Does anybody see any potential conflicts with these items.

Dsade already commented that DCP should be fine, leaving the LeanFX up to Ax to comment on. Just thought I would put it in here so that its on the list of current 'meds'.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure about interactions with Zoloft, but there may be some conflicts with the birth control. I think that it may lower the effectiveness of it a bit, but moreover there could be some slightly toxicity issues with mixing the two. Nothing too serious, but to be on the safe side, you may want to practice some "alternate methods" just in case. ;) Sinner can elaborate a bit more on this one, and he may be in to do so.

:trout: <--- just for Bob. ;) :lol:

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah it's not recommended for women on birth control. I remember Dr. D saying there was some kind of interaction but I'm not the scientist here!! :D

KMW

Awards
alright. Thanks for the heads up with the interaction with the birth control.

BodyGirl05

Awards
Try natural supplements to substitute them. It is quite effective when you go to 'natural' route.

Wouldn't risk the mix with BCP.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try natural supplements to substitute them. It is quite effective when you go to 'natural' route.

Wouldn't risk the mix with BCP.
It's a personal decision. Being a male and not on any sort of "da pill", I can't really have the same first-hand experience as you would. But from an adult male standpoint, risking ineffectiveness with birth control in a sexually active relationship while not being prepared for the "consequences" may be a gamble that you may not be ready for. Speaking as a relatively new proud poppa, you can never be ready for it. ;) :) But it is awesome!!!! :head::head::head:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With BC, the active drug is a progestin. Progestins metabolize down the same pathway as cortisol, so naturally, a cortisol inhibitor will inhibit the clearance of the drug, thereby increasing toxic side effects.

In the case of Zoloft, this drug is an SSRI. People in a depressive state tend to have an chemical imbalance, leading to a lack of serotonin, a brain chemical which affects appetite and mood. To make up for this imbalance, doctor's prescribe drugs like zoloft, which work like the seratonin you lack, by binding and activating seratonin receptors. The cat's claw extract in LeanFX contains various indolamines, which also act on certain serotonin receptors. The use of leanFX could potentiate the effects of zoloft, so I would say "use with caution", start low and assess tolerance. While the indolamines in LeanFX are dosed pretty low (and I don't think it should cause much of a concern), too much serotonin can lead to some screwy things, such as hallucinations and convulsions.

KMW

Awards
Thanks for all the info guys, to me these comments pretty much scream "skip the LeanFX", and in her case I think that's what we'll do.

On another note, DCP and LeanFX are working great for me.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's your call, man. Honestly, she could get away with taking it pretty easily. Others have with no problems at all. What we mention here are possibilities, and the word "toxicity" is used but not to say that she'll start turning green and puking everywhere. The interactions wouldn't be nearly that severe, but like anything, it'd be worth noting. If she ever is off the BC and you decide to go with another method, then this would be something to look into for sure.

On the other hand, if she is wanting something to help eliminate fat, look into some SX (Slim Xtreme). Though it is a rebrand of sorts for the original strength Stimulant X that all the hardcore stim users love, just one cap for her in the morning would be a great dose to keep her head focused to get work done all day long. It'll also help to decrease her appetite as well. Sample packs are availabe on our site if you/she is interested. I think it'd be worth a try for her! :cheers:

Best of luck to both of you. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Prince IronMag Labs 1
MJW Supplements 21
Supplements 0
Supplements 2