POST Cycle Support has arrived ! ! !

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It is up for sale at Nutra Planet

Just click on this link >>>>>>> Anabolic Innovations

You have made great gains during your cycle and now you want to retain as many of those gains as possible. You also want to get your body back up and running on its own as quickly and efficiently as possible. The answer is: POST CYCLE SUPPORT by Anabolic Innovations!

HUGE thanks to The Sinner for developing this product. He did a GREAT job.

POST Cycle Support
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
Piperine 95% 30mg

Here is his write up:

Trans-Resveratrol:
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]

Horny Goat Weed:
Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]

Quercetin & Piperine:
Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [15] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [16] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[17]

References:
1.trans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, increases sperm output in healthy rats. Juan ME, González-Pons E, Munuera T, Ballester J, Rodríguez-Gil JE, Planas JM. J Nutr. 2005 Apr;135(4):757-60

2.The red wine polyphenol resveratrol displays bilevel inhibition on aromatase in breast cancer cells. Wang Y, Lee KW, Chan FL, Chen S, Leung LK. Toxicol Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):71-7. Epub 2006 Apr 11

3.Estrogenic and antiestrogenic properties of resveratrol in mammary tumor models.Bhat KP, Lantvit D, Christov K, Mehta RG, Moon RC, Pezzuto JM. Cancer Res. 2001 Oct 15;61(20):7456-63

4.The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB, Yang QT. Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

5.Determination of rat urinary metabolites of icariin in vivo and estrogenic activities of its metabolites on MCF-7 cells.Liu J, Ye H, Lou Y. Pharmazie. 2005 Feb;60(2):120-5

6.Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.Ye HY, Lou YJ. Phytomedicine. 2005 Nov;12(10):735-41

7.Preparation of two derivatives from icariin and investigation of their estrogen-like effects.Ye HY, Liu J, Lou YJ.Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005 Mar;34(2):131-6

8.Inhibition of estrone sulfatase in human liver microsomes by quercetin and other flavonoids.Huang Z, Fasco MJ, Kaminsky LS. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Sep-Oct;63(1-3):9-15

9.Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics.Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31

10.Impairment of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and glucuronidation activities in liver and small intestine of rat and guinea pig in vitro by piperine.Reen RK, Jamwal DS, Taneja SC, Koul JL, Dubey RK, Wiebel FJ, Singh J. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Jul 20;46(2):229-38.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I have done a home brew formulation much like this, I believe this to be useful for more than just Post Cycle Support!

Great formulation, great price.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Nice

Very nice, glad to see it's arrival ...FINALLY!!! :cheers:

Slider77

Slider77

Awards
I am in over my head but learning to swim. I have been on TrenXtreme from American Cellular Labs for three weeks. I weigh 180lbs and am 6ft. Gym three times a week with minimal cardio. I am also taking N.O.Xplode as well as a sport multi vit. plus a protein shake.

I want to know if Cycle Support is a good call for getting off the Tren. I listened to the guy from behind the counter and I think that was mistake one. Trying to keep my facts straight.

bdiggler

Awards
NOt sure what to order could somebody please help thanks
bdiggler

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I am in over my head but learning to swim. I have been on TrenXtreme from American Cellular Labs for three weeks. I weigh 180lbs and am 6ft. Gym three times a week with minimal cardio. I am also taking N.O.Xplode as well as a sport multi vit. plus a protein shake.

I want to know if Cycle Support is a good call for getting off the Tren. I listened to the guy from behind the counter and I think that was mistake one. Trying to keep my facts straight.
Hello Slider,

Thank you for your question. I am not familiar with TrenXtreme so I am sorry I am not sure. But I will bump this and hope someone else will see it who does know about that item.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Son of a *****! Now I have to go back and order a second order :) This is why it pays to check Am right before you order from NP.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trenXtreme is a prohormone to a substance similar to trenbolone.

Post cycle support would definitely help get your "boys" back in action after your cycle.

Slider77

Slider77

Awards
trenXtreme is a prohormone to a substance similar to trenbolone.

Post cycle support would definitely help get your "boys" back in action after your cycle.

Thanks for the heads up. It is in the truck and on the way.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Can post cycle support be taken all year round for the SERM and anti-oxidant benefits? My guess of course would be 'yes', but I'm just making sure. I'd like to dose this with a little extra trans-resveratrol and just keep taking it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can post cycle support be taken all year round for the SERM and anti-oxidant benefits? My guess of course would be 'yes', but I'm just making sure. I'd like to dose this with a little extra trans-resveratrol and just keep taking it.
It can be. I know CROWLER has been looking into coming out with Post Cycle Support under a less discouraging name for people who would want to use it as a staple supplement.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It can be. I know CROWLER has been looking into coming out with Post Cycle Support under a less discouraging name for people who would want to use it as a staple supplement.
Awesome. Hey Sinner, with your research you've completed on trans resveratrol dosages and whatnot, what would be the ideal dosage for a 200 lb man to notice and feel all of it's benefits? I've been reading 500mg per 50lbs of bodyweight, however I am not sure that this rule of thumb is correct. Your thoughts and knowledge would be much appreciated as always!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosages would vary upon what you are trying to accomplish with it. I mean you can still get positive effects from smaller amounts. 2000mg for a 200lbs man would be awesome for getting a redonkulous test boost.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I got mine on the way! :thumbsup: Would one need to dose nolva 40/40/20/20 as usual?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine on the way! :thumbsup: Would one need to dose nolva 40/40/20/20 as usual?
It really depends on how suppressive of a cycle you're running. You can get away with it in some cycles, but I can't really say that universally. The intent from which this was created was to be as a legal alternative to a SERM.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this product likely be sufficient for epistane post cycle recovery?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really depends on how suppressive of a cycle you're running. You can get away with it in some cycles, but I can't really say that universally. The intent from which this was created was to be as a legal alternative to a SERM.
Would this product likely be sufficient for epistane post cycle recovery?
I'm curious as well. So theoretically, could this be used in place of a SERM for things such as Epi, Phera Plex or Halodrol? Just say the word, I've got my finger on the submit button.....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it'd definitely be good for an epi cycle, the side reactions of epi minimize shutdown. This was made with halodrol and epistane users in mind (since they seem to be 2 of the bigger selling PH supplements).

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it'd definitely be good for an epi cycle, the side reactions of epi minimize shutdown. This was made with halodrol and epistane users in mind (since they seem to be 2 of the bigger selling PH supplements).
See...now you've gone and did it. You're gonna make me pick up some Halodrol and tons of PCS. What are your thoughts on Phera and PCS?

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Very nice AI! Will definitely pick some of this up if I do a PH/AAS cycle ever :p

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Excellent timing given the problem getting serms as of late.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
The PCT product sounds great but I remember reading about resveratrol a year ago and there was some discussion on how it could stimulate breast cancer cell growth.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hello Gymdevil,

Welcome to the forum thanks for your first post here.

Do you have the research that shows that? Sort of hard to comment on something without seeing it first hand.

Thanks

CROWLER

EDIT I just noticed you actually have been a member here for 2 years and this is your first post :) Hey we gotcha to post at least lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Research has gone both ways with regards to breast tumor growth; however, I've seen much more to suggest resveratrol to inhibit such growth.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So just to get this straight...

I can use Post Cycle Support in place of a SERM? Could I stack it with ATD?

I'm trying to line up my next PCT given the new problems at research chem sites.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the idea behind it. We were initially thinking of adding an AI such as ATD or 6-bromo, but too many people have different preferences with AI's and their use during PCT so we opted to take it out.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the idea behind it. We were initially thinking of adding an AI such as ATD or 6-bromo, but too many people have different preferences with AI's and their use during post cycle therapy so we opted to take it out.
So it would be worthy to stack maybe 25mg ATD ED with PCS? I've usually had good experiences with ATD in PCT. Toremifene/ATD was by far my favorite PCT ever...too bad it will be rather hard to get my hands on toremifene now.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a tight stack.

I don't recommend taking more than 50mg of ATD. Dosages over that lower aromatase too much and become anti-androgenic.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Hello Gymdevil,

Welcome to the forum thanks for your first post here.

Do you have the research that shows that? Sort of hard to comment on something without seeing it first hand.

Thanks

CROWLER

EDIT I just noticed you actually have been a member here for 2 years and this is your first post :) Hey we gotcha to post at least lol

It only took me 2 years right (lol). Unfortunetly I was unable to find that article. I am mistaken, it was actually 2 years ago I read some articles on resveratrol. It was in one of my classes, trends and modern diseases and the discussion was on alternative medicine for breast cancer. Granted there was conflicting data on resveratrol; one study would say it inhibits the aromatase in breast cancer cells and another would say the opposite. In a nut shell I was just curious. By the way I absolutely love the AM forum you guys a great!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered this this morning, I will let everyone know how it goes. Really excited about this product!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on using PCS/ATD after my cutting cycle in January-March. I'm going to try to pick up some H-drol and dose that 50mg/75/75/75/75/75, and possibly throw in some thermogenics of some sort. I would use T3, but will most likely not be able to get some anymore. Hopefully I can get to a bulked 220-225, then drop to a shredded 190 for spring.

Great looking product, guys! Keep up the good work. I wish you success.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using PCS/ATD after my cutting cycle in January-March. I'm going to try to pick up some H-drol and dose that 50mg/75/75/75/75/75, and possibly throw in some thermogenics of some sort. I would use T3, but will most likely not be able to get some anymore. Hopefully I can get to a bulked 220-225, then drop to a shredded 190 for spring.

Great looking product, guys! Keep up the good work. I wish you success.
Screw ATD, I hate that crap. I forgot that I even had a penis on ATD. Instead of the H-drol you could get one of the Orastan-A clones which is very good for cutting with minimal sides/shutdown. Maybe throw in a cortisol blocker like Retain2.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
Not a fan of ATD myself. I plan to run this with nolva and AX aPCT.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screw ATD, I hate that crap. I forgot that I even had a penis on ATD. Instead of the H-drol you could get one of the Orastan-A clones which is very good for cutting with minimal sides/shutdown. Maybe throw in a cortisol blocker like Retain2.
Orastan-E do you mean?

I've thought of that. I think I will pick up a couple bottles of Winztrol by Juggernaut Nutrition. 200mg ED for 6 weeks along with Leviathan/Burn3d, and then use Post Cycle Support for PCT...however I like ATD, and will run 25mg of it with PCS.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Orastan-E do you mean?

I've thought of that. I think I will pick up a couple bottles of Winztrol by Juggernaut Nutrition. 200mg ED for 6 weeks along with Leviathan/Burn3d, and then use Post Cycle Support for post cycle therapy...however I like ATD, and will run 25mg of it with PCS.
No Orastan-A which is stronger. Axis labs makes a pretty good clone from what I hear I think its called Furazadrol.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Question

Would women be able to use this at a low dose or since it has Horny Goat Weed 20% /Icariin 500 mg, it's not advisable?

Thanks.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HWG appears to be safe for women. What lower dosages were you thinking of?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Half the recommended dose. I really like the potential benefits of resveratrol and thought it might be a good supp for my wife.

Thanks for the response!

alainbballing

Awards
planning an anevol cycle soon expecting some major shutdown would Post Cycle Support and the regular doses be a good serm in my pct cycle?

ballhere

Awards
That's the idea behind it. We were initially thinking of adding an AI such as ATD or 6-bromo, but too many people have different preferences with AI's and their use during post cycle therapy so we opted to take it out.
Would you personally recommend using an AI in addition to this?

I was thinking about this and 6-oxo for PCT for 1,4-AD.

Or would just Post cycle support be preferrable?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you personally recommend using an AI in addition to this?

I was thinking about this and 6-oxo for post cycle therapy for 1,4-AD.

Or would just Post cycle support be preferrable?
think of it as a good/better/best kinda thing. Post Cycle Support should be strong enough for a 1,4AD only cycle. Stacking with 6-oxo will help get your test back, and keep you making sick gains when you come off the cycle.

ballhere

Awards
think of it as a good/better/best kinda thing. Post Cycle Support should be strong enough for a 1,4AD only cycle. Stacking with 6-oxo will help get your test back, and keep you making sick gains when you come off the cycle.
Excellent. Thank you!

Bwill

Awards
I just started using Dermacrine Sustain as PCT for a 1,4AD only run. Would adding Post Cycle support be beneficial or would it be best to save it for another time.