POST Cycle Support has arrived ! ! !

Joeypspaa

would AI post cycle support be a good PCT after coming off a sostonol 250 cycle?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
while its preferable to have a SERM on hand, you should be ok with PCS for your Epi PCT. I just finished an epi cycle and am currently in PCT....and that consists of PCS and low dose (50mg) of DHEA, thats it.
Goddam it! Post Cycle Support (or Stoked) has a SERM... it's called 'Resveratrol'.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
would AI post cycle support be a good PCT after coming off a sostonol 250 cycle?
No an AI would not be good for PCT. Period. Some goofballs have come up with weird pyramid dosage schemes and other crap with no backing whatsoever and claim that they 'thought' it worked for them, but AGAIN... it has no backing nor has it been proven. Stick with Post Cycle Support and if you're really worried, double the dose for week one like everyone else does with all the breast cancer medicine $#!+.

Last edited:
snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
No an AI would not be good for PCT. Period. Some goofballs have come up with weird pyramid dosage schemes and other crap with no backing whatsoever and claim that they 'thought' it worked for them, but AGAIN... it has no backing nor has it been proven. Stick with Post Cycle Support and if you're really worried, double the dose for week one like everyone else does with all the breast cancer medicine $#!+.
I think he was asking if PCS was good for sos 250. I would use the breast cancer sh*t for that.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think he was asking if PCS was good for sos 250. I would use the breast cancer sh*t for that.
I don't know exactly what designer steroids are in 'sostanol 250', but the fact is we will never know what the ingredients really are or what they'll do... so he can swallow that in a triple-0-cap. Prescription SERMs are traditionally employed by steroid-users, however, PCS has been effective for many finishing up roids and bringing their balls back while keeping their tits from milking.

BxDoZa

Awards
would this PCT support from anabolic innovations be wize to take if one was stacking epitest and winabol? If so what would be the mgs to take during are after your pro/horm cycle?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure exactly what Epitest and Winabol are (although I have a good guess). POST Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations is intended to be used as part of a complete pct. It is a test booster that also helps to regulate estrogen modulation.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure exactly what Epitest and Winabol are (although I have a good guess). POST Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations is intended to be used as part of a complete pct. It is a test booster that also helps to regulate estrogen modulation.
I agree here. I would use a SERM as part as this pct along with the PCS.

Beast116

Awards
Hello! I heard this is the best PCT for Havoc and Epistane (it was created with Epi in mind)? Is this true? THanks!