Interesting.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I did not know number 1.

Interesting.
    LOL! I probably should edit that to say High estrogen levels will signal the negative feedbak loop that you need to make test to return to homeostasis! I think I will edit that ...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I love PCS and I just got a new bottle yesterday and it's now better. I love the flashy new label and clear bottle...sweet.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dmangiarelli View Post
    LOL! I probably should edit that to say High estrogen levels will signal the negative feedbak loop that you need to make test to return to homeostasis! I think I will edit that ...
    I should CAVEAT those to say after an AROMATIZING CYCLE.

After something like epi levels aren't high...

I should now admit that I was wrong on #1. Got my blood test results back for my Bold/P-Plex/Trena cycle. Estrogen levels were low. After doing some reading it is these low estrogen levels which signal the body to make more testosterone (negative feedback loop) to convert to estrogen. Bold and Trena and P-Plex for that matter should have aromatized and therefore I should have had higher estrogen levels. At least from what I have read that's what should have happened. Since estrogen levels are low taking an AI at this point is not a good idea as it will only further suppress estrogen and possibly SHBG. This could affect libido as well as being able to keep the gains I have made.

Learn something new everyday!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Ha ha...I'm glad that you let us know that...I thought I was losing it.
  6. Banned
    Answers

Does anyone have any positive bloodwork on this product.. or is it all hear say?

I ran one bottle at suggested dosing for one month and it barely had an impact on my blood testosterone levels. Prior to PCS my TT was 271, a month after only 294. Not much of a change, if any at all. Not to mention the product gave me the runs (50% Reservatol comes from a laxative).
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I wouldn't call it hear say.

There are actual medical results proving it increases test levels

1: Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links
    trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB.
    College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361-763, Korea.

We examined the effects of trans-resveratrol on male reproductive functions; ex-vivo penile erection and in-vivo sperm counts and quality. For the ex-vivo study, the relaxation effects of resveratrol on isolated New Zealand white rabbit corpus cavernosum, precontracted by phenylephrine (5x10(-5) M) were measured. The in-vivo study measured reproductive organ weights, blood testosterone levels, testicular histopathology, sperm counts, as well as the epididymal sperm motility and deformity of male ICR mice given an oral dose of resveratrol (50 mg/ kg) for 28 days. Resveratrol elicited a concentration-dependent relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, leading to a median effective concentration (EC50) of 0.29 mg/mL. Repeated treatment with resveratrol (50 mg/kg) did not cause an increase in body weight, reproductive organ weight or testicular microscopic findings; however, resveratrol did elicit an increase in blood testosterone concentration, testicular sperm counts and epididymal sperm motility by 51.6%, 15.8% and 23.3%, respectively, without influence on sperm deformity. In conclusion, we propose that resveratrol has a positive effect on male reproductive function by triggering a penile erection, as well as enhancing blood testosterone levels, testicular sperm counts, and epididymal sperm motility.

PMID: 18277612

RXLift what where your other blood work numbers?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  8. Banned
    Answers

Total Testosterone are the only levels that I have that are pre and post use. I would like to see more blood work, as it is possible I may just be a special case. At the same time I don't think people should be using this as the sole base of their PCT.. maybe as an adjunct with a SERM but definitely not by itself.

BTW that study uses a lot more reservatol then what is in PCS. A 180lb male would be using 4000mg of Reservatol to get the effects of that study, where as using your product 4 capsules a day you would only be getting 600mg of Reservatol (Since it is a 50% extract). Thats not even close..
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

CROWLER

EDIT

This was posted by BillyPC on another forum about that study.

There is a problem with the calculation of the Human equiavlent dosage (HED) above. Long story short, their calculation ignores body surface area and thus overestimates HED in comparison to the most common dose translations used between animals and humans. One needs to utilize the published Km factors for mice and humans to arrive at the HED estimate. That is, 50x(3/37) = 8.108 mg/kg/day. Multiply this by 70kg (arguably normal weight) and you get 283mg/day and not a gram quantity dosage.

Note that this assumes that there aren't any fundamental differences between mice in humans that are specific to the absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion of resveratrol.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I think the feedback from this product speaks for itself.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post

The study above raised test levels 51%. Using less than that does not mean it wont raise test levels at all.

We have also put other ingredients in STOKED! which help with absorption so I would expect it to work even better.

Hey even if it only raised Test levels 25% I think most would be happy

CROWLER
    You think people would be happy with a 25% increase in test levels?? You are recommending people use this for POST CYCLE STEROID USE. That is even in the name of the product! I don't think a single person would be happy if PCS only raised Test levels 25% after they were shut down from steroid use. Say your levels after you came off were a 100ng/dL.. raise that 25%.. so now your at a what.. whopping 125ng/dL?! If thats the results you are looking for.. go head and waste your cash.

Lets look at that study- 50mg/kg - 4000mg for a 180lb male to get a say best 50% testosterone increase. Now say if the dosing on this is linear, that 180lb user who is only using 600mg is only using 15% of the dose that is used in the study. 15% of 50% means the user at your dose would only expect to see a 7.5% increase in testosterone levels. I definitely would not be happy with that..
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

No icarin, no quercitin, no bioprine in that study bro. That's just a little significant considering the test boosting and absorption qualities of those ingredients.
  13. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    No icarin, no quercitin, no bioprine in that study bro. That's just a little significant considering the test boosting and absorption qualities of those ingredients.
    Agreed man.. Icarrin has some pretty good studies behind it when it comes to bumping up testosterone levels.
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    You think people would be happy with a 25% increase in test levels?? You are recommending people use this for POST CYCLE STEROID USE. That is even in the name of the product! I don't think a single person would be happy if PCS only raised Test levels 25% after they were shut down from steroid use. Say your levels after you came off were a 100ng/dL.. raise that 25%.. so now your at a what.. whopping 125ng/dL?! If thats the results you are looking for.. go head and waste your cash.

Lets look at that study- 50mg/kg - 4000mg for a 180lb male to get a say best 50% testosterone increase. Now say if the dosing on this is linear, that 180lb user who is only using 600mg is only using 15% of the dose that is used in the study. 15% of 50% means the user at your dose would only expect to see a 7.5% increase in testosterone levels. I definitely would not be happy with that..

I was thinking this was about STOKED! I edited my post above but you quoted it before I edited it.

Sorry for the confussion. Also I rewrote my post about 10 minutes after you quoted it but before you actually clicked on the post button.

So again here is what was stated on another thread on another forum.

There is a problem with the calculation of the Human equiavlent dosage (HED) above. Long story short, their calculation ignores body surface area and thus overestimates HED in comparison to the most common dose translations used between animals and humans. One needs to utilize the published Km factors for mice and humans to arrive at the HED estimate. That is, 50x(3/37) = 8.108 mg/kg/day. Multiply this by 70kg (arguably normal weight) and you get 283mg/day and not a gram quantity dosage.

Note that this assumes that there aren't any fundamental differences between mice in humans that are specific to the absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion of resveratrol.

So you see there is plenty of Resvaratrol in POST Cycle Support.

Also the other study used less than half the dosage of the above.

CROWLER
  15. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post

The study only talks about a single ingredient.

POST Cycle Support has other ingredients which also increase test levels.

Also contains 2 ingredients which increase absorption of the Resveratrol.

It is comparing apples to oranges to compare POST Cycle Support to simple Resveratrol.

CROWLER
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

i'm a newb so sorry...

but i want to start an epistane cycle and it's been hard for me to get nolva or any other SERM's, so i was wondering if Post Cycle Support is good enough for my PCT, or should i take something else.

any suggetions would be appreciated...thanks!
  17. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shimshadee View Post
    i'm a newb so sorry...

but i want to start an epistane cycle and it's been hard for me to get nolva or any other SERM's, so i was wondering if Post Cycle Support is good enough for my PCT, or should i take something else.

any suggetions would be appreciated...thanks!

while its preferable to have a SERM on hand, you should be ok with PCS for your Epi PCT. I just finished an epi cycle and am currently in PCT....and that consists of PCS and low dose (50mg) of DHEA, thats it.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    while its preferable to have a SERM on hand, you should be ok with PCS for your Epi PCT. I just finished an epi cycle and am currently in PCT....and that consists of PCS and low dose (50mg) of DHEA, thats it.
    can you please give some examples of DHEA's that are over the counter?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for your info.

i must say you guys know your ish!!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.
    Answers

would AI post cycle support be a good PCT after coming off a sostonol 250 cycle?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Goddam it! Post Cycle Support (or Stoked) has a SERM... it's called 'Resveratrol'.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Joeypspaa View Post
    would AI post cycle support be a good PCT after coming off a sostonol 250 cycle?
    No an AI would not be good for PCT. Period. Some goofballs have come up with weird pyramid dosage schemes and other crap with no backing whatsoever and claim that they 'thought' it worked for them, but AGAIN... it has no backing nor has it been proven. Stick with Post Cycle Support and if you're really worried, double the dose for week one like everyone else does with all the breast cancer medicine $#!+.
    Last edited by Force of Green; 04-03-2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: forgot something
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    No an AI would not be good for PCT. Period. Some goofballs have come up with weird pyramid dosage schemes and other crap with no backing whatsoever and claim that they 'thought' it worked for them, but AGAIN... it has no backing nor has it been proven. Stick with Post Cycle Support and if you're really worried, double the dose for week one like everyone else does with all the breast cancer medicine $#!+.
    I think he was asking if PCS was good for sos 250. I would use the breast cancer sh*t for that.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    I think he was asking if PCS was good for sos 250. I would use the breast cancer sh*t for that.
    I don't know exactly what designer steroids are in 'sostanol 250', but the fact is we will never know what the ingredients really are or what they'll do... so he can swallow that in a triple-0-cap. Prescription SERMs are traditionally employed by steroid-users, however, PCS has been effective for many finishing up roids and bringing their balls back while keeping their tits from milking.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

would this PCT support from anabolic innovations be wize to take if one was stacking epitest and winabol? If so what would be the mgs to take during are after your pro/horm cycle?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not sure exactly what Epitest and Winabol are (although I have a good guess). POST Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations is intended to be used as part of a complete pct. It is a test booster that also helps to regulate estrogen modulation.
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm not sure exactly what Epitest and Winabol are (although I have a good guess). POST Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations is intended to be used as part of a complete pct. It is a test booster that also helps to regulate estrogen modulation.
    I agree here. I would use a SERM as part as this pct along with the PCS.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Hello! I heard this is the best PCT for Havoc and Epistane (it was created with Epi in mind)? Is this true? THanks!
  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beast116 View Post
    Hello! I heard this is the best PCT for Havoc and Epistane (it was created with Epi in mind)? Is this true? THanks!
    Yes it was created for Epi pct.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Cycle Support now at the Board Store
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 02:08 PM
  2. Post Post Cycle Support? (Supplements)
    By jwilds73 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 11:42 PM
  3. POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 07:13 PM
  4. POST Cycle Support is coming
    By CROWLER in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 11:08 AM