POST Cycle Support has arrived ! ! !

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. is all this PCT for furazadrol?

2. KG,

I am not understanding your post, can you please explain more?

Thank you,

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

3. i wanna do furza but im not sure abut all the PCT i have to do for it, i hear alot of mixed things, the main replay i have seen is that because furza is not a strong PH there isnt a need for PCT. im just worried...

4. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    i wanna do furza but im not sure abut all the post cycle therapy i have to do for it, i hear alot of mixed things, the main replay i have seen is that because furza is not a strong PH there isnt a need for PCT. im just worried...
    Honestly, i think the best answer to give you is: do more research

I would not start a cycle until completely comfortable with all aspects. There's plenty of info here on the board and you might be better off making posts in the steroids or PCT forums. If you have any other questions regarding PCS or any of other products please feel free to ask.

5. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    i wanna do furza but im not sure abut all the post cycle therapy i have to do for it, i hear alot of mixed things, the main replay i have seen is that because furza is not a strong PH there isnt a need for PCT. im just worried...
    I wouldn't be comfortable saying that any PH doesn't require a pct. Some might require lesser post cycle therapies than others, but I would say that every PH/PS/A.A.S. cycle should be followed up with a pct.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

6. how does this look for havoc... Ley me know

Pre cycle:
    load Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support at 2 scoops a day or Life Support at 4 pills a day for 1 week before the cycle. doses should be spread out every 12 hours.

On cycle:

Havoc
    20/20/30/30mg

Cycle Support at 2 scoops a day or Life Support at 4 pills a day

PCT:

Inhibit E- 2/2/1/1/1every other day
    Post Cycle Support- 4/4/4/4
    Activate Extreme- 4/4/4/4

Cycle Support at 2 scoops a day or Life Support at 4 pills a day

7. One scoop of Cycle Support = four pills of Life Support.

You might want to have a SERM on hand if possible, but if not...then your pct looks fine as of about a year ago. Since then people have begun to suspect that ATD is not ideal for pct. Maybe some of the other guys will throw out some suggestions as to a more suitable aromatase inhibitor to use during pct when a SERM is not utilized.

8. so should i ditch any of the pct i have listed or take it and ad either the 6-oxo or 6-bromodione ? Also let me know how i should take this as pct.
    •   

9. I didn't feel like arguing with anybody so I didn't say anything...but since TheSinner made a solid argument about ATD I will have to say that I have had great results with ATD in pct. Like he said though, you have to be careful to not use too much.

10. aight help me out cause im getting 2nd thoughts and alittle confussed.. ok the inhibit-e (atd) 1 cap is 25mg per cap and suggested serving for pct is 2-3 caps per day for 4 weeks. So how would you suggest i take this stuff meaning spread out through the day or all at once? Also do i start out taking 3 first week drop to 2 next week or so on? Now i was told to take every other day like 2/2/1/1/ since im also taking the post cycle support which serving size is 2 caps...and suggested use is 2 caps in morn and 2 caps at night containing.....
    Trans-Resveratol (50%) 600mg
    Quercetin (95%) 600mg
    Epimedium 250 mg
    Piperine 15mg

If you can please let me know how i should dose this together or i can ditch them and buy 6 oxo or the other 6 brom??? But i would like to use this stuff since i bought it alrdy.

By the way the havoc is doing alittle something which i was skeptical about it .. I feel great alot of energy along with starting to get some extra strength and massive pumps. About to start taking 3 caps.

11. IMHO ATD's and 6-Bromo and Divanil for that matter can suppress you somewhat and in PCT you are trying to avoid being suppressed. The whole idea is getting HPTA back to normal. Post Cycle Support/I3C/ZMA will do that much less harshly than a test booster will. Once you get to 4 weeks you can take an AI like 6-oxo tapered down 4/3/2/1 to control estrogen and tapering it will help prevent any rebound.

Good luck ...

12. this is all new to me...i dont know alot of the abreviated terms that are used like I3C and zma... i know they are a supps but i dont have a clue to what. Ok when you stated once i get to 4 weeks meaning after my havoc cycle? or after my pct to take 6oxo? So is Activate Extreme something good or bad for pct? Same question for Inhibit-E. Now it seems Post Cycle Support and Activate extreme state they do similar things as to geting your libido back to normal. Inhibit-E states it loweres estrogen as does Post Cycle Support. So is this the wrong stack as a pct? This is kinda like a crash course of trying to learn about pct in a week but im one to not understand this kind of thing easily.

13. I've had decent results with 6-oxo, horrible results with ATD, and even worse results with 6-bromo. I'd go with Post Cycle Support and Retain 2.
    Freedom means nothing here.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Shakka1975 View Post
    this is all new to me...i dont know alot of the abreviated terms that are used like I3C and zma... i know they are a supps but i dont have a clue to what. Ok when you stated once i get to 4 weeks meaning after my havoc cycle? or after my pct to take 6oxo? So is Activate Extreme something good or bad for pct? Same question for Inhibit-E. Now it seems Post Cycle Support and Activate extreme state they do similar things as to geting your libido back to normal. Inhibit-E states it loweres estrogen as does Post Cycle Support. So is this the wrong stack as a pct? This is kinda like a crash course of trying to learn about pct in a week but im one to not understand this kind of thing easily.
    I3C = Indole 3 Carbinol a natural test booster
    ZMA = Zinc Magnesium Aspertate Most have valerian root also and you take it before bed. It helps you get more REM sleep which is when the body releases HGH which stimulates LH/FSH release and consequently raises test levels.

6-oxo should be taken after whatever your PCT is and cycled down for 3-4 weeks. This will help to prevent any estrogen rebound.

You can read dinoii's PCT notes and recommendations at DA in the PCT section. I would highly recommend reading it over and over. It is chalk full of good information.

15. Isn't I3C natural aromatase inhibitor/anti-e, albeit weak? That was another ingredient that was possibly going to be added to POST Cycle Support, but it was cost prohibitive at the appropriate dosages.

I could be thinking of something else.

16. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Isn't I3C natural aromatase inhibitor/anti-e, albeit weak? That was another ingredient that was possibly going to be added to POST Cycle Support, but it was cost prohibitive at the appropriate dosages.

I could be thinking of something else.
    Could be. I just started reading on it so I reserve the right to be wrong ...

17. Oh, I'm not saying you're wrong...I was just trying to figure out in which way it works. I would still consider it a test booster whether it's an ai or if it only increases natty production (IE via stimulating LH).

Aromatase inhibitors increase natty test to an extent, right? FWIR, they will indirectly raise natty test (I'm guessing via a negative feedback loop involving estrogen, which or course, comes from testosterone).

18. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Oh, I'm not saying you're wrong...I was just trying to figure out in which way it works. I would still consider it a test booster whether it's an ai or if it only increases natty production (IE via stimulating LH).

Aromatase inhibitors increase natty test to an extent, right? FWIR, they will indirectly raise natty test (I'm guessing via a negative feedback loop involving estrogen, which or course, comes from testosterone).
    Yes on AI's but! (Caveat Emptor) After a cycle your estrogen is high and test is low. An AI is going to prevent test from becoming estrogen so where is the estrogen going to come from when you are shut down? This is why I don't recommend an AI right after a cycle.

1) high estrogen levels will signal the negative feedback loop to establish that you need to make test to get your body back to a state of homeostasis.

2) If you kill off the aromatase and test production kicks in you will lower the estrogen in the body thus lowering the amount of test your body will produce. Remember that ATD and 6-Bromo will free up bound inactive test which will only serve to tell your body that test levels are higher than they really are = stop test production.

3) Estrogen plays an important part in muscle protein synthesis so it doesn't make sense to try and lower it when you are trying to keep what you worked hard for.

These are big reasons why you see me not recommending an AI until test levels are back up there.

BTW: I3C is an antioxidant that has some effect on the metabolism of estrogen though I could not find much on the estrogenic antagonist properties. I would assume that is where the test boost occurs.

19. I did not know number 1.

Interesting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I did not know number 1.

Interesting.
    LOL! I probably should edit that to say High estrogen levels will signal the negative feedbak loop that you need to make test to return to homeostasis! I think I will edit that ...

21. I love PCS and I just got a new bottle yesterday and it's now better. I love the flashy new label and clear bottle...sweet.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dmangiarelli View Post
    LOL! I probably should edit that to say High estrogen levels will signal the negative feedbak loop that you need to make test to return to homeostasis! I think I will edit that ...
    I should CAVEAT those to say after an AROMATIZING CYCLE.

After something like epi levels aren't high...

I should now admit that I was wrong on #1. Got my blood test results back for my Bold/P-Plex/Trena cycle. Estrogen levels were low. After doing some reading it is these low estrogen levels which signal the body to make more testosterone (negative feedback loop) to convert to estrogen. Bold and Trena and P-Plex for that matter should have aromatized and therefore I should have had higher estrogen levels. At least from what I have read that's what should have happened. Since estrogen levels are low taking an AI at this point is not a good idea as it will only further suppress estrogen and possibly SHBG. This could affect libido as well as being able to keep the gains I have made.

Learn something new everyday!

23. Ha ha...I'm glad that you let us know that...I thought I was losing it.

24. Does anyone have any positive bloodwork on this product.. or is it all hear say?

I ran one bottle at suggested dosing for one month and it barely had an impact on my blood testosterone levels. Prior to PCS my TT was 271, a month after only 294. Not much of a change, if any at all. Not to mention the product gave me the runs (50% Reservatol comes from a laxative).

25. I wouldn't call it hear say.

There are actual medical results proving it increases test levels

1: Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links
    trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB.
    College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361-763, Korea.

We examined the effects of trans-resveratrol on male reproductive functions; ex-vivo penile erection and in-vivo sperm counts and quality. For the ex-vivo study, the relaxation effects of resveratrol on isolated New Zealand white rabbit corpus cavernosum, precontracted by phenylephrine (5x10(-5) M) were measured. The in-vivo study measured reproductive organ weights, blood testosterone levels, testicular histopathology, sperm counts, as well as the epididymal sperm motility and deformity of male ICR mice given an oral dose of resveratrol (50 mg/ kg) for 28 days. Resveratrol elicited a concentration-dependent relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, leading to a median effective concentration (EC50) of 0.29 mg/mL. Repeated treatment with resveratrol (50 mg/kg) did not cause an increase in body weight, reproductive organ weight or testicular microscopic findings; however, resveratrol did elicit an increase in blood testosterone concentration, testicular sperm counts and epididymal sperm motility by 51.6%, 15.8% and 23.3%, respectively, without influence on sperm deformity. In conclusion, we propose that resveratrol has a positive effect on male reproductive function by triggering a penile erection, as well as enhancing blood testosterone levels, testicular sperm counts, and epididymal sperm motility.

PMID: 18277612

RXLift what where your other blood work numbers?

CROWLER

26. Total Testosterone are the only levels that I have that are pre and post use. I would like to see more blood work, as it is possible I may just be a special case. At the same time I don't think people should be using this as the sole base of their PCT.. maybe as an adjunct with a SERM but definitely not by itself.

BTW that study uses a lot more reservatol then what is in PCS. A 180lb male would be using 4000mg of Reservatol to get the effects of that study, where as using your product 4 capsules a day you would only be getting 600mg of Reservatol (Since it is a 50% extract). Thats not even close..

27. CROWLER

EDIT

This was posted by BillyPC on another forum about that study.

There is a problem with the calculation of the Human equiavlent dosage (HED) above. Long story short, their calculation ignores body surface area and thus overestimates HED in comparison to the most common dose translations used between animals and humans. One needs to utilize the published Km factors for mice and humans to arrive at the HED estimate. That is, 50x(3/37) = 8.108 mg/kg/day. Multiply this by 70kg (arguably normal weight) and you get 283mg/day and not a gram quantity dosage.

Note that this assumes that there aren't any fundamental differences between mice in humans that are specific to the absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion of resveratrol.

28. I think the feedback from this product speaks for itself.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Cycle Support now at the Board Store
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:08 PM
  2. Post Post Cycle Support? (Supplements)
    By jwilds73 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 01:42 AM
  3. POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:13 PM
  4. POST Cycle Support is coming
    By CROWLER in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 01:08 PM