POST Cycle Support has arrived ! ! ! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

POST Cycle Support has arrived ! ! !

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Screw ATD, I hate that crap. I forgot that I even had a penis on ATD. Instead of the H-drol you could get one of the Orastan-A clones which is very good for cutting with minimal sides/shutdown. Maybe throw in a cortisol blocker like Retain2.
    Orastan-E do you mean?

I've thought of that. I think I will pick up a couple bottles of Winztrol by Juggernaut Nutrition. 200mg ED for 6 weeks along with Leviathan/Burn3d, and then use Post Cycle Support for PCT...however I like ATD, and will run 25mg of it with PCS.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Orastan-E do you mean?

I've thought of that. I think I will pick up a couple bottles of Winztrol by Juggernaut Nutrition. 200mg ED for 6 weeks along with Leviathan/Burn3d, and then use Post Cycle Support for post cycle therapy...however I like ATD, and will run 25mg of it with PCS.
    No Orastan-A which is stronger. Axis labs makes a pretty good clone from what I hear I think its called Furazadrol.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

Question

Would women be able to use this at a low dose or since it has Horny Goat Weed 20% /Icariin 500 mg, it's not advisable?

Thanks.
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic

HWG appears to be safe for women. What lower dosages were you thinking of?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

Half the recommended dose. I really like the potential benefits of resveratrol and thought it might be a good supp for my wife.

Thanks for the response!
  6. New Member

planning an anevol cycle soon expecting some major shutdown would Post Cycle Support and the regular doses be a good serm in my pct cycle?
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    That's the idea behind it. We were initially thinking of adding an AI such as ATD or 6-bromo, but too many people have different preferences with AI's and their use during post cycle therapy so we opted to take it out.
    Would you personally recommend using an AI in addition to this?

I was thinking about this and 6-oxo for PCT for 1,4-AD.

Or would just Post cycle support be preferrable?
  8. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by ballhere View Post
    Would you personally recommend using an AI in addition to this?

I was thinking about this and 6-oxo for post cycle therapy for 1,4-AD.

Or would just Post cycle support be preferrable?
    think of it as a good/better/best kinda thing. Post Cycle Support should be strong enough for a 1,4AD only cycle. Stacking with 6-oxo will help get your test back, and keep you making sick gains when you come off the cycle.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  9. New Member

think of it as a good/better/best kinda thing. Post Cycle Support should be strong enough for a 1,4AD only cycle. Stacking with 6-oxo will help get your test back, and keep you making sick gains when you come off the cycle.
    Excellent. Thank you!
  10. New Member

I just started using Dermacrine Sustain as PCT for a 1,4AD only run. Would adding Post Cycle support be beneficial or would it be best to save it for another time.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bwill View Post
    I just started using Dermacrine Sustain as post cycle therapy for a 1,4AD only run. Would adding Post Cycle support be beneficial or would it be best to save it for another time.
    How much cash/money do you gots dawg? If you're rolling in enough dough, then order it and add it.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  12. constant recomp

Thumbs up

Just ordered Post Cycle Support! I've wanted to try Resveratrol for a while now....we shall see.....
  13. Anabolic Innovations Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Just ordered Post Cycle Support! I've wanted to try Resveratrol for a while now....we shall see.....
    Thanks Skircus7! Let us know what you think of it at the end.
  14. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Interested to see how PCS works for hobbits

Good news is, if you ever saw my feet, you'd think I was a hobbit too. (very wide and hairy)
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  15. constant recomp

Interested to see how PCS works for hobbits

Good news is, if you ever saw my feet, you'd think I was a hobbit too. (very wide and hairy)
    LOL

yeah, after all this positive talk about resv, I had to give it a try! My package should be here tm
  16. New Member

POsted this before but figured I'd get a better response here. but heres the original newbie help
    Ok im planning a 4 week Dianevol cycle soon (which is basically a superdrol clone) my question is on how to run proper post cycle therapy ... heres what i was planning let me know if im missing anything please... AI's post cycle support to replace as a serm, Lean Xtreme as cort blocker, jungle warfare and Creatine Ethyl Ester...How does that sound to u guys? please be gentle...lol what am i missing ? what could i take out?
  17. New Member

Ok, been wanting to do a pulse cycle for Epistane with Novedex xt on off days. Now that i dont have to worry about raping my liper with Nolva - let me know if this would be a decent plan:

On days will be monday, wednesday, thursday, saturday.
    week1 10mg
    week2 20mg
    week3 30mg
    week4 30mg

offdays i will be taking 2 caps novedex xt (tuesday, friday, sunday)

week5 novedex xt 2 caps +pcs
    week6 novedex xt 2 caps+pcs
    week 7 novxt 1 caps and pcs
    week 8 pcs

hows it look?
  18. Anabolic Innovations Owner

I actually am doing an Epistane Pulse cycle right now.

Doing the Epi like you are except I am just doing it 3 days a week, and on the off days doing POST Cycle Support and loving it. I am also doing Cycle Support every day to take care of my BP, liver, lipid leves etc.

As I say it is going REALLY well. Skin is more greasy, lifts are increasing and gaining some mass, libido is up high.

I will finish it up with 4 weeks of POST Cycle Support every day.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  19. Senior Member

Crowler, how has feedback been thusfar on Post Cycle Support from those who have used it?
  20. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Feedback has been very good. I am actually doing an Epistane Pulse with POST Cycle Support on the off days and Cycle Support throughout and loving it.

Lifts are up, skin is greasy, even a little acne, more mass, better appetite. Liking it all the way around.

As to what others have to say you can see some of it here:

Post Cycle Support

Thanks,

CROWLER
  21. Senior Member

is all this PCT for furazadrol?
  22. Anabolic Innovations Owner

KG,

I am not understanding your post, can you please explain more?

Thank you,

CROWLER
  23. Senior Member

i wanna do furza but im not sure abut all the PCT i have to do for it, i hear alot of mixed things, the main replay i have seen is that because furza is not a strong PH there isnt a need for PCT. im just worried...
  24. Anabolic Innovations Rep

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    i wanna do furza but im not sure abut all the post cycle therapy i have to do for it, i hear alot of mixed things, the main replay i have seen is that because furza is not a strong PH there isnt a need for PCT. im just worried...
    Honestly, i think the best answer to give you is: do more research

I would not start a cycle until completely comfortable with all aspects. There's plenty of info here on the board and you might be better off making posts in the steroids or PCT forums. If you have any other questions regarding PCS or any of other products please feel free to ask.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    i wanna do furza but im not sure abut all the post cycle therapy i have to do for it, i hear alot of mixed things, the main replay i have seen is that because furza is not a strong PH there isnt a need for PCT. im just worried...
    I wouldn't be comfortable saying that any PH doesn't require a pct. Some might require lesser post cycle therapies than others, but I would say that every PH/PS/A.A.S. cycle should be followed up with a pct.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.

how does this look for havoc... Ley me know

Pre cycle:
    load Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support at 2 scoops a day or Life Support at 4 pills a day for 1 week before the cycle. doses should be spread out every 12 hours.

On cycle:

Havoc
    20/20/30/30mg

Cycle Support at 2 scoops a day or Life Support at 4 pills a day

PCT:

Inhibit E- 2/2/1/1/1every other day
    Post Cycle Support- 4/4/4/4
    Activate Extreme- 4/4/4/4

Cycle Support at 2 scoops a day or Life Support at 4 pills a day
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One scoop of Cycle Support = four pills of Life Support.

You might want to have a SERM on hand if possible, but if not...then your pct looks fine as of about a year ago. Since then people have begun to suspect that ATD is not ideal for pct. Maybe some of the other guys will throw out some suggestions as to a more suitable aromatase inhibitor to use during pct when a SERM is not utilized.
  28. Recovering AXoholic

6-bromodione or 6-oxo work fairly well in this case.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.

so should i ditch any of the pct i have listed or take it and ad either the 6-oxo or 6-bromodione ? Also let me know how i should take this as pct.
  30. Recovering AXoholic

IMHO, ATD is fine for PCT. The trick is not to take too much. Anything more than 50mg is probably too much. When an ATD molecule runs out of aromatase enzymes to bind to, it binds to AR's in the hypothalamus, causing for that loss in libido. 25mg can go a long way.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I didn't feel like arguing with anybody so I didn't say anything...but since TheSinner made a solid argument about ATD I will have to say that I have had great results with ATD in pct. Like he said though, you have to be careful to not use too much.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.

aight help me out cause im getting 2nd thoughts and alittle confussed.. ok the inhibit-e (atd) 1 cap is 25mg per cap and suggested serving for pct is 2-3 caps per day for 4 weeks. So how would you suggest i take this stuff meaning spread out through the day or all at once? Also do i start out taking 3 first week drop to 2 next week or so on? Now i was told to take every other day like 2/2/1/1/ since im also taking the post cycle support which serving size is 2 caps...and suggested use is 2 caps in morn and 2 caps at night containing.....
    Trans-Resveratol (50%) 600mg
    Quercetin (95%) 600mg
    Epimedium 250 mg
    Piperine 15mg

If you can please let me know how i should dose this together or i can ditch them and buy 6 oxo or the other 6 brom??? But i would like to use this stuff since i bought it alrdy.

By the way the havoc is doing alittle something which i was skeptical about it .. I feel great alot of energy along with starting to get some extra strength and massive pumps. About to start taking 3 caps.
  33. Board Sponsor

IMHO ATD's and 6-Bromo and Divanil for that matter can suppress you somewhat and in PCT you are trying to avoid being suppressed. The whole idea is getting HPTA back to normal. Post Cycle Support/I3C/ZMA will do that much less harshly than a test booster will. Once you get to 4 weeks you can take an AI like 6-oxo tapered down 4/3/2/1 to control estrogen and tapering it will help prevent any rebound.

Good luck ...
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.

this is all new to me...i dont know alot of the abreviated terms that are used like I3C and zma... i know they are a supps but i dont have a clue to what. Ok when you stated once i get to 4 weeks meaning after my havoc cycle? or after my pct to take 6oxo? So is Activate Extreme something good or bad for pct? Same question for Inhibit-E. Now it seems Post Cycle Support and Activate extreme state they do similar things as to geting your libido back to normal. Inhibit-E states it loweres estrogen as does Post Cycle Support. So is this the wrong stack as a pct? This is kinda like a crash course of trying to learn about pct in a week but im one to not understand this kind of thing easily.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've had decent results with 6-oxo, horrible results with ATD, and even worse results with 6-bromo. I'd go with Post Cycle Support and Retain 2.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  36. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Shakka1975 View Post
    this is all new to me...i dont know alot of the abreviated terms that are used like I3C and zma... i know they are a supps but i dont have a clue to what. Ok when you stated once i get to 4 weeks meaning after my havoc cycle? or after my pct to take 6oxo? So is Activate Extreme something good or bad for pct? Same question for Inhibit-E. Now it seems Post Cycle Support and Activate extreme state they do similar things as to geting your libido back to normal. Inhibit-E states it loweres estrogen as does Post Cycle Support. So is this the wrong stack as a pct? This is kinda like a crash course of trying to learn about pct in a week but im one to not understand this kind of thing easily.
    I3C = Indole 3 Carbinol a natural test booster
    ZMA = Zinc Magnesium Aspertate Most have valerian root also and you take it before bed. It helps you get more REM sleep which is when the body releases HGH which stimulates LH/FSH release and consequently raises test levels.

6-oxo should be taken after whatever your PCT is and cycled down for 3-4 weeks. This will help to prevent any estrogen rebound.

You can read dinoii's PCT notes and recommendations at DA in the PCT section. I would highly recommend reading it over and over. It is chalk full of good information.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Isn't I3C natural aromatase inhibitor/anti-e, albeit weak? That was another ingredient that was possibly going to be added to POST Cycle Support, but it was cost prohibitive at the appropriate dosages.

I could be thinking of something else.
  38. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Isn't I3C natural aromatase inhibitor/anti-e, albeit weak? That was another ingredient that was possibly going to be added to POST Cycle Support, but it was cost prohibitive at the appropriate dosages.

I could be thinking of something else.
    Could be. I just started reading on it so I reserve the right to be wrong ...
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Oh, I'm not saying you're wrong...I was just trying to figure out in which way it works. I would still consider it a test booster whether it's an ai or if it only increases natty production (IE via stimulating LH).

Aromatase inhibitors increase natty test to an extent, right? FWIR, they will indirectly raise natty test (I'm guessing via a negative feedback loop involving estrogen, which or course, comes from testosterone).
  40. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Oh, I'm not saying you're wrong...I was just trying to figure out in which way it works. I would still consider it a test booster whether it's an ai or if it only increases natty production (IE via stimulating LH).

Aromatase inhibitors increase natty test to an extent, right? FWIR, they will indirectly raise natty test (I'm guessing via a negative feedback loop involving estrogen, which or course, comes from testosterone).
    Yes on AI's but! (Caveat Emptor) After a cycle your estrogen is high and test is low. An AI is going to prevent test from becoming estrogen so where is the estrogen going to come from when you are shut down? This is why I don't recommend an AI right after a cycle.

1) high estrogen levels will signal the negative feedback loop to establish that you need to make test to get your body back to a state of homeostasis.

2) If you kill off the aromatase and test production kicks in you will lower the estrogen in the body thus lowering the amount of test your body will produce. Remember that ATD and 6-Bromo will free up bound inactive test which will only serve to tell your body that test levels are higher than they really are = stop test production.

3) Estrogen plays an important part in muscle protein synthesis so it doesn't make sense to try and lower it when you are trying to keep what you worked hard for.

These are big reasons why you see me not recommending an AI until test levels are back up there.

BTW: I3C is an antioxidant that has some effect on the metabolism of estrogen though I could not find much on the estrogenic antagonist properties. I would assume that is where the test boost occurs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Cycle Support now at the Board Store
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 02:08 PM
  2. Post Post Cycle Support? (Supplements)
    By jwilds73 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 11:42 PM
  3. POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 07:13 PM
  4. POST Cycle Support is coming
    By CROWLER in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 11:08 AM