POST Cycle Support has arrived ! ! !

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. So just to get this straight...

    I can use Post Cycle Support in place of a SERM? Could I stack it with ATD?

    I'm trying to line up my next PCT given the new problems at research chem sites.
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    That's the idea behind it. We were initially thinking of adding an AI such as ATD or 6-bromo, but too many people have different preferences with AI's and their use during post cycle therapy so we opted to take it out.
    So it would be worthy to stack maybe 25mg ATD ED with PCS? I've usually had good experiences with ATD in PCT. Toremifene/ATD was by far my favorite PCT ever...too bad it will be rather hard to get my hands on toremifene now.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Hello Gymdevil,

    Welcome to the forum thanks for your first post here.

    Do you have the research that shows that? Sort of hard to comment on something without seeing it first hand.

    Thanks


    CROWLER


    EDIT I just noticed you actually have been a member here for 2 years and this is your first post Hey we gotcha to post at least lol

    It only took me 2 years right (lol). Unfortunetly I was unable to find that article. I am mistaken, it was actually 2 years ago I read some articles on resveratrol. It was in one of my classes, trends and modern diseases and the discussion was on alternative medicine for breast cancer. Granted there was conflicting data on resveratrol; one study would say it inhibits the aromatase in breast cancer cells and another would say the opposite. In a nut shell I was just curious. By the way I absolutely love the AM forum you guys a great!

  4. I just ordered this this morning, I will let everyone know how it goes. Really excited about this product!

  5. I plan on using PCS/ATD after my cutting cycle in January-March. I'm going to try to pick up some H-drol and dose that 50mg/75/75/75/75/75, and possibly throw in some thermogenics of some sort. I would use T3, but will most likely not be able to get some anymore. Hopefully I can get to a bulked 220-225, then drop to a shredded 190 for spring.

    Great looking product, guys! Keep up the good work. I wish you success.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I plan on using PCS/ATD after my cutting cycle in January-March. I'm going to try to pick up some H-drol and dose that 50mg/75/75/75/75/75, and possibly throw in some thermogenics of some sort. I would use T3, but will most likely not be able to get some anymore. Hopefully I can get to a bulked 220-225, then drop to a shredded 190 for spring.

    Great looking product, guys! Keep up the good work. I wish you success.
    Screw ATD, I hate that crap. I forgot that I even had a penis on ATD. Instead of the H-drol you could get one of the Orastan-A clones which is very good for cutting with minimal sides/shutdown. Maybe throw in a cortisol blocker like Retain2.

  7. Not a fan of ATD myself. I plan to run this with nolva and AX aPCT.
    •   
       


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Screw ATD, I hate that crap. I forgot that I even had a penis on ATD. Instead of the H-drol you could get one of the Orastan-A clones which is very good for cutting with minimal sides/shutdown. Maybe throw in a cortisol blocker like Retain2.
    Orastan-E do you mean?

    I've thought of that. I think I will pick up a couple bottles of Winztrol by Juggernaut Nutrition. 200mg ED for 6 weeks along with Leviathan/Burn3d, and then use Post Cycle Support for PCT...however I like ATD, and will run 25mg of it with PCS.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Orastan-E do you mean?

    I've thought of that. I think I will pick up a couple bottles of Winztrol by Juggernaut Nutrition. 200mg ED for 6 weeks along with Leviathan/Burn3d, and then use Post Cycle Support for post cycle therapy...however I like ATD, and will run 25mg of it with PCS.
    No Orastan-A which is stronger. Axis labs makes a pretty good clone from what I hear I think its called Furazadrol.
  10. Question


    Would women be able to use this at a low dose or since it has Horny Goat Weed 20% /Icariin 500 mg, it's not advisable?

    Thanks.

  11. Half the recommended dose. I really like the potential benefits of resveratrol and thought it might be a good supp for my wife.

    Thanks for the response!

  12. planning an anevol cycle soon expecting some major shutdown would Post Cycle Support and the regular doses be a good serm in my pct cycle?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    That's the idea behind it. We were initially thinking of adding an AI such as ATD or 6-bromo, but too many people have different preferences with AI's and their use during post cycle therapy so we opted to take it out.
    Would you personally recommend using an AI in addition to this?

    I was thinking about this and 6-oxo for PCT for 1,4-AD.

    Or would just Post cycle support be preferrable?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ballhere View Post
    Would you personally recommend using an AI in addition to this?

    I was thinking about this and 6-oxo for post cycle therapy for 1,4-AD.

    Or would just Post cycle support be preferrable?
    think of it as a good/better/best kinda thing. Post Cycle Support should be strong enough for a 1,4AD only cycle. Stacking with 6-oxo will help get your test back, and keep you making sick gains when you come off the cycle.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    think of it as a good/better/best kinda thing. Post Cycle Support should be strong enough for a 1,4AD only cycle. Stacking with 6-oxo will help get your test back, and keep you making sick gains when you come off the cycle.
    Excellent. Thank you!

  16. I just started using Dermacrine Sustain as PCT for a 1,4AD only run. Would adding Post Cycle support be beneficial or would it be best to save it for another time.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Bwill View Post
    I just started using Dermacrine Sustain as post cycle therapy for a 1,4AD only run. Would adding Post Cycle support be beneficial or would it be best to save it for another time.
    How much cash/money do you gots dawg? If you're rolling in enough dough, then order it and add it.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  18. Thumbs up


    Just ordered Post Cycle Support! I've wanted to try Resveratrol for a while now....we shall see.....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Just ordered Post Cycle Support! I've wanted to try Resveratrol for a while now....we shall see.....
    Thanks Skircus7! Let us know what you think of it at the end.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Interested to see how PCS works for hobbits

    Good news is, if you ever saw my feet, you'd think I was a hobbit too. (very wide and hairy)
    LOL

    yeah, after all this positive talk about resv, I had to give it a try! My package should be here tm

  21. POsted this before but figured I'd get a better response here. but heres the original newbie help
    Ok im planning a 4 week Dianevol cycle soon (which is basically a superdrol clone) my question is on how to run proper post cycle therapy ... heres what i was planning let me know if im missing anything please... AI's post cycle support to replace as a serm, Lean Xtreme as cort blocker, jungle warfare and Creatine Ethyl Ester...How does that sound to u guys? please be gentle...lol what am i missing ? what could i take out?

  22. Ok, been wanting to do a pulse cycle for Epistane with Novedex xt on off days. Now that i dont have to worry about raping my liper with Nolva - let me know if this would be a decent plan:

    On days will be monday, wednesday, thursday, saturday.
    week1 10mg
    week2 20mg
    week3 30mg
    week4 30mg

    offdays i will be taking 2 caps novedex xt (tuesday, friday, sunday)

    week5 novedex xt 2 caps +pcs
    week6 novedex xt 2 caps+pcs
    week 7 novxt 1 caps and pcs
    week 8 pcs

    hows it look?

  23. I actually am doing an Epistane Pulse cycle right now.

    Doing the Epi like you are except I am just doing it 3 days a week, and on the off days doing POST Cycle Support and loving it. I am also doing Cycle Support every day to take care of my BP, liver, lipid leves etc.

    As I say it is going REALLY well. Skin is more greasy, lifts are increasing and gaining some mass, libido is up high.


    I will finish it up with 4 weeks of POST Cycle Support every day.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  24. Crowler, how has feedback been thusfar on Post Cycle Support from those who have used it?

  25. Feedback has been very good. I am actually doing an Epistane Pulse with POST Cycle Support on the off days and Cycle Support throughout and loving it.

    Lifts are up, skin is greasy, even a little acne, more mass, better appetite. Liking it all the way around.

    As to what others have to say you can see some of it here:

    Post Cycle Support

    Thanks,


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Post Cycle Support now at the Board Store
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:08 PM
  2. Post Post Cycle Support? (Supplements)
    By jwilds73 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 01:42 AM
  3. POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:13 PM
  4. POST Cycle Support is coming
    By CROWLER in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Log in
Log in