Protein Isolate in Review

zarro84

zarro84

Awards
Here is the whole story. I've heard about how great the isolate from Crowler was and so I decided to give it a try. I first ordered some samples in order to gauge whether it was worth ordering 5 lbs+ of it. Well, between my order being mismarked shipped and then it getting lost in the mail, I never got the samples. I did email him a couple a times about them and he did respond very nicely within a day on each occasion. When nutraplanet came out with free shipping, combined with my need for some protein I decided to give it a shot on the reviews alone. Here is my honest review.

Chocolate- It doesn't taste like chocolate except for maybe the very last bit of a shake, but the nasty protein taste is covered up. So it doe not taste like arse. It mixes extremely well. Overall I'm satisfied but if I was having a chocolate craving this would not help me at all.

Chocolate/peanut butter- Pretty much the same flavoring issues, but the after taste on this one is of peanut butter. Mixes well.

Other things: They come in bags, which doens't bother me, but I don't think it was mentioned on the nutra site. The only other thing that bothers me, but it's a small thing anyway is the scoop. To get 1 serving you have to use the given scoop 3 times. It's a small thing, I know, but this is a review. I just used one of my bigger scoops that I had laying around.

I'm happy with my purchase and will probably purchase it again. I can use this powder by itself, but in the future I will be using it inconjuction with a better flavored powder.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Zarro,

Thank you for your purchased from Nutra Planet of our products.

I also thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed post and the many kind words it is VERY much appreciated.

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey Zarro, check out our mini announcement here in the AI section about the new flavoring system. Also, go with the Elvis (PB+Banana) next time, its like heaven in a shaker bottle.