Protein Isolate in Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Protein Isolate in Review

1. New Member

Protein Isolate in Review

Here is the whole story. I've heard about how great the isolate from Crowler was and so I decided to give it a try. I first ordered some samples in order to gauge whether it was worth ordering 5 lbs+ of it. Well, between my order being mismarked shipped and then it getting lost in the mail, I never got the samples. I did email him a couple a times about them and he did respond very nicely within a day on each occasion. When nutraplanet came out with free shipping, combined with my need for some protein I decided to give it a shot on the reviews alone. Here is my honest review.

Chocolate- It doesn't taste like chocolate except for maybe the very last bit of a shake, but the nasty protein taste is covered up. So it doe not taste like arse. It mixes extremely well. Overall I'm satisfied but if I was having a chocolate craving this would not help me at all.

Chocolate/peanut butter- Pretty much the same flavoring issues, but the after taste on this one is of peanut butter. Mixes well.

Other things: They come in bags, which doens't bother me, but I don't think it was mentioned on the nutra site. The only other thing that bothers me, but it's a small thing anyway is the scoop. To get 1 serving you have to use the given scoop 3 times. It's a small thing, I know, but this is a review. I just used one of my bigger scoops that I had laying around.

I'm happy with my purchase and will probably purchase it again. I can use this powder by itself, but in the future I will be using it inconjuction with a better flavored powder.

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Hello Zarro,

Thank you for your purchased from Nutra Planet of our products.

I also thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed post and the many kind words it is VERY much appreciated.

CROWLER
  3. Anabolic Innovations Rep

Hey Zarro, check out our mini announcement here in the AI section about the new flavoring system. Also, go with the Elvis (PB+Banana) next time, its like heaven in a shaker bottle.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 03:06 AM
  2. Anabolic Innovation's Whey Protein Isolate Review
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:40 AM