Cycle Support = Life Support ???

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul
    Haha, oh yeah, it's unlocked. I should take a pic of it for you... half a pantry of AI supps. I have enough protein for a year

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I LOVE UBI

CROWLER
    You're still up?
  3. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    You're still up?
    Yea didn't I tell you Cycle Support keeps you 'up' for 6 hours lol

No I went to bed at about 5 AM Are YOU Still up?

CROWLER
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%

I have a real hard time beleiving those numbers. I am not saying you are making them up but medically those number changes are very drastic.

From 3/17 to 7/11 your LDL went from 104 to 187. Thats like a 50% increase over 4 months. In my opinion you either didnt fast s=at least 12 hours or you were taking something. Where you on a cycle?

From 7/11 to 10/2 less than 3 months your LDL dropped 96 points from 187 to 91. Some of the most popular meds cant make that difference in that time period. I think your numbers were off at time of one of the blood tests. Not saying you are lying but to me that change is impossible.

Your BP went from 148/96 to 116/70. Dropping 32/26 points. Unless your numbers where very high at previous readings or the last reading was off in my opinion that is impossible. Even if you dieted and lost a ton of weight and did hours of cardio those numbers in my opinion cannot be done or accurate.

I am researching Life Support and want to try it. I high slightly high BP and am on a script lisinopril and want to get off it but I dont know if I can beleive this supplement is as great as it is made out to be.

If this product could produced numbers even close to your then Life Support would have made it mainstream and everyone would have heard of it. Pharmacutical companies would be loosing their ass on there chol. and bp meds. Life support would be all over the new, 20/20 and on.

I guess I would say AI prove it to me. Let me try it for 2 months and see where my numbers go. Either give me 2 months worth of Life Support of guarantee 100% of my money back if my numbers dont improve even by 20% let alone over 50% which both your chol. and bp did.

Last. dont take anything I am saying personally and get all pissed and ***** at my opinion. I hope these numbers are true and your health is great. I wish only the best for people including you. It is just very difficult for me to agree and or believe these numbers are accurate.
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%

Corndog,

Thank you for your post. Those numbers are from a customer who purchased the product, not a sponsored log.

He used Cycle Support and actually is credited with the name for the capped product Life Support.

We do offer a money back offer if you purchase from us.

If you don't believe the OP's numbers that is up to you and probably should not purchase Cycle Support.

What was your BP when you went on your prescription meds and what is it now?

Thank you,

CROWLER
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%

CROWLER

Thanks for response. I am very interested in Life Support and am searching through posts to find as much info as I can on the product. I dont have much faith in any supplement and have spent thousands and thousands of $ on stuff with no or minimal results. These were products that bost about how good it is just to be disapointed.

I hope Life Support or Cycle Support are as good as that post states. If it were everyone could benefit for taking it. My point I was trying to make is that dramatic changes in chol. and bp in such a short time is very odd even with scripts like Lipitor.

I was trying to find out if there was some type of outside influence for those numbers to go from (LDL 104 to 187 to 91) (BP 148/96 to 116/70) such as starting a cycle (when it raised) and getting off a cycle (when it lowered) and or starting a very clean diet with lots of cardio.

I mean for LDL to go from 104 to 187 in 3 months is incredible rate. Eating chicken wings all day probably would raise it that much that fast.

As far as him being a customer that is great but reading this through out these boards you would think almost ever supp. worked like a charm and was as good as the real deal.

BP prior to Lisinopril over 140/100 HR 105. It stayed around 135/90 HR 95 while on Lisinpril. So Lisinopril didnt make much difference. I started TRT in July, switched from synthroid to Armour in Sept. and just recently started monitoring my BP again and my numbers are on ave. 125/78 HR 85.

Personally I dont see how the test or switching thyroid med lowered it but who knows.

Its great that you offer a money back guarantee. It would be fantastic to have something available to improve bp, chol. tri. as well as liver functions. By the way, prior to starting TRT my chol was LDL 138, HDL 49 and tri. 120. Dont know what they are currently but would love to get LDL under 100 and HDL over 55.

Not saying I dont believe his numbers just looking for more insite and proof.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%

Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    CROWLER

Thanks for response. I am very interested in Life Support and am searching through posts to find as much info as I can on the product. I dont have much faith in any supplement and have spent thousands and thousands of $ on stuff with no or minimal results. These were products that bost about how good it is just to be disapointed.

I hope Life Support or Cycle Support are as good as that post states. If it were everyone could benefit for taking it. My point I was trying to make is that dramatic changes in chol. and bp in such a short time is very odd even with scripts like Lipitor.

I was trying to find out if there was some type of outside influence for those numbers to go from (LDL 104 to 187 to 91) (BP 148/96 to 116/70) such as starting a cycle (when it raised) and getting off a cycle (when it lowered) and or starting a very clean diet with lots of cardio.

I mean for LDL to go from 104 to 187 in 3 months is incredible rate. Eating chicken wings all day probably would raise it that much that fast.

As far as him being a customer that is great but reading this through out these boards you would think almost ever supp. worked like a charm and was as good as the real deal.

BP prior to Lisinopril over 140/100 HR 105. It stayed around 135/90 HR 95 while on Lisinpril. So Lisinopril didnt make much difference. I started TRT in July, switched from synthroid to Armour in Sept. and just recently started monitoring my BP again and my numbers are on ave. 125/78 HR 85.

Personally I dont see how the test or switching thyroid med lowered it but who knows.

Its great that you offer a money back guarantee. It would be fantastic to have something available to improve bp, chol. tri. as well as liver functions. By the way, prior to starting TRT my chol was LDL 138, HDL 49 and tri. 120. Dont know what they are currently but would love to get LDL under 100 and HDL over 55.

Not saying I dont believe his numbers just looking for more insite and proof.
    Only one way to find out corndog. Surely you can afford a two month trial or something esppecially if they guarantee your money back if it doesn't work. i think a lot of people would be interested to see how it works on you, including myself.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%

I agree. I can monitor my bp at home and use a ave. What I want to do is get off Lisinopril and see where the numbers go. If they stay where they are currently ave. 125/78 sweet. If they go up then try Life Support.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%

There is nothing SUPER DUPER secret special in Life Support. It is an easy way to take various bulk powders which people have been using for decades to help them live a healthy life.

Now it actually is a catch 22 if bulk powders work as good or better than prescription meds Which I do NOT say then the ingredients would/will soon NOT be available OTC.

Expecting an OTC to work better than a prescribed med is not wise in my opinion. If it were me I would stay with what your Dr put you on and not try to self medicate.

To me that would be like someone on antidepressants going off and using St John's wort and expecting it to do the job.

CROWLER
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%

Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    I agree. I can monitor my bp at home and use a ave. What I want to do is get off Lisinopril and see where the numbers go. If they stay where they are currently ave. 125/78 sweet. If they go up then try Life Support.
    I want to say again the original poster was on Cycle Support which is dosed twice as strong as Life Support.

The name of the thread was done BEFORE we made a capped product out of Cycle Support and named it Life Support, thanks to Beelze for the suggestion.

CROWLER
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%

Cool, thank you for the info. I would keep my Dr. in the loop as to wanting to try and see what my BP does without Lisinopril. I am bi-polar with major depression and I self medicated once. ONCE!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%

all i can tell you brother is that the bloodwork doesn't lie. there were no varying factors in there at the time. i was 'on' for both of the bloodworks with the same stuff, doing minimal cardio at the time, and holding weight fairly steady in the 270's if memory serves me correct. sh!t worked like a charm for me. your mileage may vary, one way to find out.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

What should be the serving of cycle support when using on Anavar cycle? Bought Policosanol before noticed this thread. Thinking of buying it also. Could it be used with Policosanol(20mg/ED) together?

Thanks!
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%

Hello Adam,

Thank you for the questions.

If it were me I would start the Cycle Support 7 to 10 days before a cycle.

Dosing is 1 scoop AM 1 in PM with or without a meal.

Yes you can use Policosanol with this no problem.

Best of luck!

CROWLER
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hi Adam

Here are the ingredents for Cycle Support it contains it already maybe you save the Policosonl for another time with Var you would want more support supps such as contained in Cycle Support.

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
    Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
    NAC 1200mg **
    Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
    Saw Palmetto 300mg **
    Policosonol 20mg **
    Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
    Nettle Root 250mg **
    Idebenone 100mg **
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

^^^What he said...

...I would save the policosinol for later b/c Cycle Support already has policosinol...just sayin'...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    ^^^What he said...

...I would save the policosinol for later b/c Cycle Support already has policosinol...just sayin'...

Well, so much for my Cycle Support. Some "bright" people from customs confiscated my sweet expectations and now it's probably on it's way back to nutraplanet. It seems like we have a new medicine, called Cycle Support and medicines are illegal to order.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.55%

Quote Originally Posted by adampl2t View Post
    Well, so much for my Cycle Support. Some "bright" people from customs confiscated my sweet expectations and now it's probably on it's way back to nutraplanet. It seems like we have a new medicine, called Cycle Support and medicines are illegal to order.
    where you from bro?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    where you from bro?

A little European country called Estonia
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.55%

I ask because some folks in Canada have been having similar problems getting CS in due to the presence of Red Yeast Rice...i've been fortunate so far though.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I ask because some folks in Canada have been having similar problems getting CS in due to the presence of Red Yeast Rice...i've been fortunate so far though.
    I was told that the reason for confiscating CS is b/c it contains Silybum marianum. Its ridiculous to ban natural products!
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It may be due to the RYR. There is a RYR free version. Sorry to hear that bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It may be due to the RYR. There is a RYR free version. Sorry to hear that bro.

I asked the State Agency of Medicines and they said nothing about the RYR. Only Sylmarin and Saw Palmetto were things they claimed to be strong medical plants. So I think if I had ordered Milk Thistle, it would have ended also here. At the moment I'm on a cycle and CS was something I really desired. Now I'm using Carsil, which contains only 35mg Sylmarin per tab. So I take 6tabs 3 times a day + policosanol 20mg/ed instead of having them together in one mix with other good stuff. Today went to see the doctor and gave blood to check liver values. Sometimes feel like living in some third world country!
  24. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%

I know this thread is old, but these results are awesome and I thought it needed a bump.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.63%

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I know this thread is old, but these results are awesome and I thought it needed a bump.
    i take it cycle support doesn't need to be cycled?
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  26. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i take it cycle support doesn't need to be cycled?
    No. Alot of guys take our life support all the time which takes care of your cholesterol, blood pressure, liver functions, and prostate issues. A good overall product for daily good health!
  27. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    No. Alot of guys take our life support all the time which takes care of your cholesterol, blood pressure, liver functions, and prostate issues. A good overall product for daily good health!
    Life Support has become very popular as a everyday health supp it is 1/2 the dose of Cycle Support.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%

just got back on it myself. i probably should take it year round, but i usually cycle it back in when other compounds are included that are known for jacking up my BP.
  29. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Beelze there is the man himself!

I was just wondering the other day what you were up to!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%

same ****, different toilet. you know how it is. how's biz been for ya brutha? got reps popping up all over this board nowadays, lol.
  31. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%

Heyyyyyyyyy now you be nice lol

Things are nice, more luck and good fortune than I deserve
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%

ain't nothing wrong with that brutha. glad things turned out well for you.