Cycle Support = Life Support ???

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thank you for the info. I would keep my Dr. in the loop as to wanting to try and see what my BP does without Lisinopril. I am bi-polar with major depression and I self medicated once. ONCE!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
all i can tell you brother is that the bloodwork doesn't lie. there were no varying factors in there at the time. i was 'on' for both of the bloodworks with the same stuff, doing minimal cardio at the time, and holding weight fairly steady in the 270's if memory serves me correct. sh!t worked like a charm for me. your mileage may vary, one way to find out.

adampl2t

adampl2t

Awards
What should be the serving of cycle support when using on Anavar cycle? Bought Policosanol before noticed this thread. Thinking of buying it also. Could it be used with Policosanol(20mg/ED) together?

Thanks!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Adam,

Thank you for the questions.

If it were me I would start the Cycle Support 7 to 10 days before a cycle.

Dosing is 1 scoop AM 1 in PM with or without a meal.

Yes you can use Policosanol with this no problem.

Best of luck!

CROWLER

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Adam

Here are the ingredents for Cycle Support it contains it already maybe you save the Policosonl for another time with Var you would want more support supps such as contained in Cycle Support.:thumbsup:

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^What he said...

...I would save the policosinol for later b/c Cycle Support already has policosinol...just sayin'...

adampl2t

adampl2t

Awards
^^^What he said...

...I would save the policosinol for later b/c Cycle Support already has policosinol...just sayin'...

Well, so much for my Cycle Support. Some "bright" people:fool2: from customs confiscated my sweet expectations and now it's probably on it's way back to nutraplanet. It seems like we have a new medicine, called Cycle Support and medicines are illegal to order.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, so much for my Cycle Support. Some "bright" people:fool2: from customs confiscated my sweet expectations and now it's probably on it's way back to nutraplanet. It seems like we have a new medicine, called Cycle Support and medicines are illegal to order.
where you from bro?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little European country called Estonia
I ask because some folks in Canada have been having similar problems getting CS in due to the presence of Red Yeast Rice...i've been fortunate so far though.

adampl2t

adampl2t

Awards
I ask because some folks in Canada have been having similar problems getting CS in due to the presence of Red Yeast Rice...i've been fortunate so far though.
I was told that the reason for confiscating CS is b/c it contains Silybum marianum. It´s ridiculous to ban natural products!

adampl2t

adampl2t

Awards
It may be due to the RYR. There is a RYR free version. Sorry to hear that bro.

I asked the State Agency of Medicines and they said nothing about the RYR. Only Sylmarin and Saw Palmetto were things they claimed to be strong medical plants. So I think if I had ordered Milk Thistle, it would have ended also here. At the moment I'm on a cycle and CS was something I really desired. Now I'm using Carsil, which contains only 35mg Sylmarin per tab. So I take 6tabs 3 times a day + policosanol 20mg/ed instead of having them together in one mix with other good stuff. Today went to see the doctor and gave blood to check liver values. Sometimes feel like living in some third world country!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I know this thread is old, but these results are awesome and I thought it needed a bump.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I know this thread is old, but these results are awesome and I thought it needed a bump.
i take it cycle support doesn't need to be cycled?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
i take it cycle support doesn't need to be cycled?
No. Alot of guys take our life support all the time which takes care of your cholesterol, blood pressure, liver functions, and prostate issues. A good overall product for daily good health!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. Alot of guys take our life support all the time which takes care of your cholesterol, blood pressure, liver functions, and prostate issues. A good overall product for daily good health!
Life Support has become very popular as a everyday health supp it is 1/2 the dose of Cycle Support.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just got back on it myself. i probably should take it year round, but i usually cycle it back in when other compounds are included that are known for jacking up my BP.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Beelze there is the man himself!

I was just wondering the other day what you were up to!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
same ****, different toilet. you know how it is. how's biz been for ya brutha? got reps popping up all over this board nowadays, lol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyy now you be nice lol

Things are nice, more luck and good fortune than I deserve :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ain't nothing wrong with that brutha. glad things turned out well for you.