You've Got To Be Kidding Me!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put in my order today around 10am. I just got home and my order was sitting on my front porch!:jaw:I **** you not!!! (granted I live in a neighboring city of these guys, but impressive none-the-less!)

Hats off to Anabolic Innovations and their unique products/flavors....and their great customer service!:bow28:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Wow.... was it bicycled over by the Crowler man himself...

or did he put LMD arse to work. :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question to Crowler or LMD: Could you break down how many CCs makes one serving of your protein powder (I got peanutbutter if that matters)? I'm no math wiz, but according to what I received it looks to be about 90CCs. Is this correct?

Thanks.

chris3g

Awards
Quick question to Crowler or LMD: Could you break down how many CCs makes one serving of your protein powder (I got peanutbutter if that matters)? I'm no math wiz, but according to what I received it looks to be about 90CCs. Is this correct?

Thanks.

i asked the same question a while ago, it's 90cc, which should be 1oz or around 28.5g

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i asked the same question a while ago, it's 90cc, which should be 1oz or around 28.5g
Wow, that's a lot, but I'm guessing it has to do with the way they flavor/sweeten their stuff.
Thanks Chris.

WIGuy

Awards
Wow.... was it bicycled over by the Crowler man himself...

or did he put LMD arse to work. :D
LOL...is it even possible for regular Priority Mail to deliver a package in the same day even if it is in the same neighborhood? I would think it would still take at least a day for processing.

I think you're on to something about the bicycle theory. :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
CROWLER was too cheap to buy me a motorcycle but he did buy me a nice ass cross country bicycle. Took me forever to fid your house but I damn sure made it with my Speedo's and backpack on!:rofl: :rofl:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CROWLER was too cheap to buy me a motorcycle but he did buy me a nice ass cross country bicycle. Took me forever to fid your house but I damn sure made it with my Speedo's and backpack on!:rofl: :rofl:
That's just wrong!lol
Anyway, I tried the PB flavored protein and the PB flavored Cycle Support.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: They both get two thumbs up from me. I think people may have been taking too much Cycle Support, b/c I tried it w/ about six ounces of cold water and it wasn't bad at all. I'll mix it with my whey in the future, but I was just curious to find out what it's like alone. Thanks Again LakeMD/Crowler.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey great to hear THANK YOU!

BTW LakeMount is in line for a 1965 used moped in another couple weeks :)

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey great to hear THANK YOU!

BTW LakeMount is in line for a 1965 used moped in another couple weeks :)

CROWLER
FINALLY!!! Bout damn time. Movin' from speedo's to a leather jacket baby!

Although its like an ugly girl that you hooked up with, you will ride it but you just wont tell your friends that you did :(

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump...just for shits and giggles :D

This was right before I started as a representative for AI!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump...just for shits and giggles :D

This was right before I started as a representative for AI!
Agreed! - Gotta love the shits and giggles bumps haha!

Stxnas, you've proven to be a great AI rep brother! ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awe, thanks...you would make a great rep too...oh, wait a minute :ntome:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awe, thanks...you would make a great rep too...oh, wait a minute :ntome:
Haha.....Crowler is a great guy. I miss the protein isolate you guys used to have. I bought the peanut butter flavor pretty religiously.

Edit: In fact, i think crowler will be not to far from me in tampa. I thought he was based out of lakeland?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is...and the peanut butter isolate was my favorite. I still have about two pounds left and I use it sparingly. We had to give it up b/c the shipping on whey was killing us once LMD went over to IBE.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is...and the peanut butter isolate was my favorite. I still have about two pounds left and I use it sparingly. We had to give it up b/c the shipping on whey was killing us once LMD went over to IBE.
I miss it.....:sad:

I'm actually using your old 'Excell' product right now. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stocked up on that too. I have about 1.5 kilos sitting next to my pb isolate and even a little mango Chaos :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stocked up on that too. I have about 1.5 kilos sitting next to my pb isolate and even a little mango Chaos :D
I still have a full chaos left as well. :D

See, i was a fan from the beginning. ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chaos and Excell are still around at a few big places, but once it's gone, it's gone...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chaos and Excell are still around at a few big places, but once it's gone, it's gone...
I always though chaos was a good pre-workout formula. I may be using it very soon.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really sure honestly...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Why no more excell or chaos btw?
Chaos is still around at a bunch of places. It will get marketed again soon, it is just a tougher sell with all of these muscle tech powders getting advertised the hell out of lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chaos is still around at a bunch of places. It will get marketed again soon, it is just a tougher sell with all of these muscle tech powders getting advertised the hell out of lol.
You must know something that I don't know ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Excell and Chaos ARE still available just not at Nutra Planet. Other stores did better with selling it. Just didn't move too fast at Nutra Planet.

CROWLER

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excell and Chaos ARE still available just not at Nutra Planet. Other stores did better with selling it. Just didn't move too fast at Nutra Planet.

CROWLER
What's the good word from lakeland crowler? :)

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I live in Lakeland too. Any specials for local pickup on PCS and Cycle Support? I noticed the address was on the Northside.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The products are actually more upstate no shipping facility in Lakeland :( lol

CROWLER

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Oh well, I tried! I might be ordering the Epi/CC/PCS stack anyway. Cycle Support is great stuff. Keep up the good work.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I live in Lakeland too. Any specials for local pickup on PCS and Cycle Support? I noticed the address was on the Northside.
I don't live in Lakeland, but I work in Lakeland now. Thank god for the Polk Parkway is all I have to say...it's always a clear ride no matter what time of day I hop on there!

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I don't live in Lakeland, but I work in Lakeland now. Thank god for the Polk Parkway is all I have to say...it's always a clear ride no matter what time of day I hop on there!
The Parkway gives everyone a quick escape from boredom:thumbsup: Nothing to do here, but the housing is alot cheaper.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny b/c it's true...

cadvantag

Awards
I just received my order of Chaos and it seemed "old". It did not pour out of the container, I had to pull pieces out with my fingers....

Is Chaos discontinued?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will point Crowler to this post and he will take care of you.

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just received my order of Chaos and it seemed "old". It did not pour out of the container, I had to pull pieces out with my fingers....

Is Chaos discontinued?
What do you mean by pour? Were you pouring the powder out of the container without using the scoop? I am just curious, but yes CROWLER always takes care of people.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
cadvantag thank you for the question and the purchase.

Chaos is not discontinued.

It is fine it just is clumped up.

No problem just break it up and scoop out the proper dosage.

If however you would prefer to return it just send me a PM, no problem

CROWLER

cadvantag

Awards
cadvantag thank you for the question and the purchase.

Chaos is not discontinued.

It is fine it just is clumped up.

No problem just break it up and scoop out the proper dosage.

CROWLER
Crowler, thanks for the advice.

Just received a email from the online store that I purchased the Chaos from. Based on my description of the product and its clumpiness they are issuing me a refund or exchange. I asked for Chaos to be exchanged for JP8. I will give that a try.

btw: Lakemount: pour = fine powder that you could scoop out.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Crowler, thanks for the advice.

Just received a email from the online store that I purchased the Chaos from. Based on my description of the product and its clumpiness they are issuing me a refund or exchange. I asked for Chaos to be exchanged for JP8. I will give that a try.

btw: Lakemount: pour = fine powder that you could scoop out.
You really would like Chaos!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMD and Joneser in the same thread. Wtf is this? 2005?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Quiet down newbie :)

CROWLER