Free Samples Review

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.07%

Free Samples Review

First off, I would like to thank John Smelton for sending me this nice little sample pack; I enjoyed testing out these products. The sample pack I received contained:

2 Maniac samples
    1 Hgh Pro
    2 Recover Pro
    1 3Z
    1 Perform
    1 Motivate

First, I will review the Maniac samples. Both samples I received were Fruit Punch and the taste was very good; it wasn't tangy or bitter. It has a clean taste and I really enjoyed it. Maniac also mixed well and there was no clumping or anything along those lines. In regards to the effectiveness, I would say that it serves its purpose in the energy department. It was a nice, clean energy boost and didn't give me any jitters or any crash afterwards. I did not get any pumps or increased vascularity from the product, though. I did not notice anything out of the ordinary from the product, but I did enjoy the clean energy boost.

The Recover Pro samples came in two flavors: Lemon and Red Raspberry. I liked both flavors, but the Red Raspberry flavor was very, very good. Like Maniac, the taste was refreshing and did not leave an aftertaste or any sort of bitter taste. I took one sample prior to my workout and one post workout and I can say that I felt much better during and after my workout. I think this product is very good and I will be definitely be purchasing it in the future. It helped me recover a little quicker, tasted great, and was easy to drink/mix.

I took the HGH Pro sample before bed and it really did help my sleep. I had a nice, deep sleep and woke up very refreshed. I can not say much more in regards to increasing lean mass/strength since it was only one serving, but the sleep aspect was definitely apparent.

3Z may have been the most disappointing product, in my opinion. Like the HGH pro sample, I took it before bed, but I did not have the same results. I did not sleep well at all that night and I kept waking up throughout the night. I will never dismiss a product from just one sample though. There may have been other reasons for my lack of sleep, but I think I will be trying a full bottle of this product soon just to see if the effects I felt were just a random occurrence.

I liked the Motivate sample because it was pretty much the same sort of energy that Maniac provided minus the extra PWO stuff. Clean, long-lassting energy with no crash is a good thing, in my opinion. Good product.

I did not have a chance to try out the Perform sample due to my "friend with benefits" being a complete bitch the past few days, but I will hopefully be able to try it sometime soon haha. So, in the end, I liked these products and I will most likely be purchasing one or two in the near future. I thank AI Sports for the opportunity to try these products and I hope they continue to release more products.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

Nice reviews man, I tried my 3z sample last night and seemed to have slept pretty well on it. I bought a bottle and will post a review after I try it out. Could have just been something else who knows.

I also agree the HGH Pro was very nice for sleep
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thank you for taking the time to post your honest thoughts.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Haha @ the Perform comments...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the samples.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just received my samples!!!! Thanks Again. Will review soon.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I forgot I had some perform. I'm going to surprise the wife tonight.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:13 AM
  2. Leviathan Free Samples-- yes totally free!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:27 PM
  3. 6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 01:27 AM