Free Samples Review

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
First off, I would like to thank John Smelton for sending me this nice little sample pack; I enjoyed testing out these products. The sample pack I received contained:

2 Maniac samples
1 Hgh Pro
2 Recover Pro
1 3Z
1 Perform
1 Motivate

First, I will review the Maniac samples. Both samples I received were Fruit Punch and the taste was very good; it wasn't tangy or bitter. It has a clean taste and I really enjoyed it. Maniac also mixed well and there was no clumping or anything along those lines. In regards to the effectiveness, I would say that it serves its purpose in the energy department. It was a nice, clean energy boost and didn't give me any jitters or any crash afterwards. I did not get any pumps or increased vascularity from the product, though. I did not notice anything out of the ordinary from the product, but I did enjoy the clean energy boost.

The Recover Pro samples came in two flavors: Lemon and Red Raspberry. I liked both flavors, but the Red Raspberry flavor was very, very good. Like Maniac, the taste was refreshing and did not leave an aftertaste or any sort of bitter taste. I took one sample prior to my workout and one post workout and I can say that I felt much better during and after my workout. I think this product is very good and I will be definitely be purchasing it in the future. It helped me recover a little quicker, tasted great, and was easy to drink/mix.

I took the HGH Pro sample before bed and it really did help my sleep. I had a nice, deep sleep and woke up very refreshed. I can not say much more in regards to increasing lean mass/strength since it was only one serving, but the sleep aspect was definitely apparent.

3Z may have been the most disappointing product, in my opinion. Like the HGH pro sample, I took it before bed, but I did not have the same results. I did not sleep well at all that night and I kept waking up throughout the night. I will never dismiss a product from just one sample though. There may have been other reasons for my lack of sleep, but I think I will be trying a full bottle of this product soon just to see if the effects I felt were just a random occurrence.

I liked the Motivate sample because it was pretty much the same sort of energy that Maniac provided minus the extra PWO stuff. Clean, long-lassting energy with no crash is a good thing, in my opinion. Good product.

I did not have a chance to try out the Perform sample due to my "friend with benefits" being a complete bitch the past few days, but I will hopefully be able to try it sometime soon haha. So, in the end, I liked these products and I will most likely be purchasing one or two in the near future. I thank AI Sports for the opportunity to try these products and I hope they continue to release more products.

appleyard777

Awards
Nice reviews man, I tried my 3z sample last night and seemed to have slept pretty well on it. I bought a bottle and will post a review after I try it out. Could have just been something else who knows.

I also agree the HGH Pro was very nice for sleep

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha @ the Perform comments...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the samples.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just received my samples!!!! Thanks Again. Will review soon.