Future Beta Tester program.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    We should definitely do it again!
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,286
    Rep Power
    123280

    so....bump for updates....
  3. Registered User
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    901
    Rep Power
    46170

    Wow, I must be working too much to have missed this one ! sub'd for sure.
    It would be a pleasure to help out with some beta testing but do I need to be the pig or a lamb ?
    •   
       

  4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Wow, I must be working too much to have missed this one ! sub'd for sure.
    It would be a pleasure to help out with some beta testing but do I need to be the pig or a lamb ?
    Sorry I was already told I was the sacrificial lamb.
  5. Registered User
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    901
    Rep Power
    46170

    Guess its lamb for dinner ! pass the mint jelly.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,286
    Rep Power
    123280

    I just got some news that the first round of animal beta testing has been finished and these are the results:
    Before:



    After:
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I just got some news that the first round of animal beta testing has been finished and these are the results:
    Before:



    After:
    Steriod dog I have seen that picture before always LOL. We also have the steriod squirrel.

  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,286
    Rep Power
    123280

    and dont forget AI's bovine trials:

  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    and dont forget AI's bovine trials:

    Damn GH we were suppose to keep the bovine under wraps. We are not done with testing on him LOL.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,286
    Rep Power
    123280

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn GH we were suppose to keep the bovine under wraps. We are not done with testing on him LOL.
    Oops....
  11. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    Good stuff. Always been pleased with everything I've used from AI. Can't wait to see the new goodies!!
  12. Registered User
    Legacyfighter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    975
    Rep Power
    17495

    I'm definitely subbed on this.

    I think the craziest part about the above pictures is that they aren't photoshopped. Must be pretty sweet to have myostatin inhibition like that...
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Keep a eye out for a news letter fairly soon as I think we are fairly close to a beta product. If you have not signed up I would do so now.
  14. Registered User
    BIGRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Panama City
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    112

    Is it too late to get in on this? I'd give anything to look like that dog....LOL! Seriously though I'll run some betas if you guys still need/want people.
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGRAND View Post
    Is it too late to get in on this? I'd give anything to look like that dog....LOL! Seriously though I'll run some betas if you guys still need/want people.
    Sure just go to the link at the bottom of post 1 of this thread. When we send out the newsletter fot the testers there will be instruction in it. I personally would like to look like the squirrel LOL.
  16. Registered User
    Thunder1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    252

    We'lll see what happens. Just tried to sign up.
  17. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    2113982

    Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    Keep a eye out for a news letter fairly soon as I think we are fairly close to a beta product. If you have not signed up I would do so now.
    Any updates on the beta testing? I signed up for the newletter...but not sure if my inbox has rec'd one yet...?
  18. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Recoverpro is here guys
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Any updates on the beta testing? I signed up for the newletter...but not sure if my inbox has rec'd one yet...?
    Hmm, I'm not sure what Don had in mind when he posted that. I don't know of any newsletters as of late, but we do currently have a sale posted on Facebook (the one John posted the banner for). It's going on at the AI Sports Nutrition website.

    http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mst...ecoverpro.html
    <Don't forget to use the coupon code from above>
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  20. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Recoverpro is here guys
    Sweet!!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    Interested to try the new flavour of Maniac as well....
  22. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    2113982

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Hmm, I'm not sure what Don had in mind when he posted that. I don't know of any newsletters as of late, but we do currently have a sale posted on Facebook (the one John posted the banner for). It's going on at the AI Sports Nutrition website.

    http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mst...ecoverpro.html
    <Don't forget to use the coupon code from above>
    1. very sweet labels!
    2. 4-11 happens to be my b-day, might have to foward the link to my wife...
    3. ETA on the larger tubs? I like super-over-the-top-value buys
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    The beta testing program will be for new products. We really have not had a totally new product yet but they are coming.
  24. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    I still stick by my opinion that you guys need to make something similar/better than Lean Extreme. That would be awesome!! Make it, test it, sell it!!
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in