TESTO PRO vs OTHER COMPETITION

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User

TESTO PRO vs OTHER COMPETITION

With soo many test boosters on the market, which is the best of the best?

Here's a few on my opinion: (not in order)

Activate xtreme

Diesel test hardcore

Bioforge

Testo pro

Supremacy

Animal test

P6

T-Force

Too many out there...which one you pick?

2. n87
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I haven't heard any bad reviews on Testopro. That's what I am most likely going to get for my next stack
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    I haven't heard any bad reviews on Testopro. That's what I am most likely going to get for my next stack
    Yea, I just ordered some testo pro, mrm cla, on flax seed oil, rpm, inhibit-e, and lean xt..going for a cutting cycle. I did act xt, i was decent but I never ran it to its full potential, reason is I just came off h drol.
    •   

4. Registered User

So I went with testo pro..ranning a cutting frenzy cycle. This my first time running testo, I see recommended dose is 4 pills total. Will it do more to run 6? Planning an 8 week cycle
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    So I went with testo pro..ranning a cutting frenzy cycle. This my first time running testo, I see recommended dose is 4 pills total. Will it do more to run 6? Planning an 8 week cycle

I would not go over the recommended dosage of a total of 4 caps a day. Some people do but I would not recommend it. 8 weeks is fine but take a break for a few weeks after that before running any futher test boosters. Good luck.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would not go over the recommended dosage of a total of 4 caps a day. Some people do but I would not recommend it. 8 weeks is fine but take a break for a few weeks after that before running any futher test boosters. Good luck.
    Cool and quick question, just about to wrap up my pct..I've been on it for 4 out of 6 wks. Running recycle, inhibit - e, act xt (ran out, so got testo) and lean xt. But I want to bridge the cycle for another 4-8 wks with testo solo run..should I wait and take 4 wks off or run it?
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Cool and quick question, just about to wrap up my pct..I've been on it for 4 out of 6 wks. Running recycle, inhibit - e, act xt (ran out, so got testo) and lean xt. But I want to bridge the cycle for another 4-8 wks with testo solo run..should I wait and take 4 wks off or run it?
    If you ran the act xt for 4 weeks and you now want to run the TestoPRO for 4 more weeks is fine. I do not recommend more than 4 right now because anything more than that and you would be over 8 weeks in a row of test boosters.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

I've heard a lot of TestoPRO I'm still doing some research though..
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    Me either ... I don't think there are any ..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Registered User

If you ran the act xt for 4 weeks and you now want to run the TestoPRO for 4 more weeks is fine. I do not recommend more than 4 right now because anything more than that and you would be over 8 weeks in a row of test boosters.
    Well I did act xt for 2 wks, then stopped because I wanted to start up hdrol. So after a month past, that's when I started hdrol. Ran 6 wks and used the remaining act xt as part of pct..so I had 2 wks worth of act. Now I'm in my 4th wk testo comes in tomorrow and I'm jumping on it...I also have dthc on hand but thinking about saving it for another cycle later..maybe a month or 2 after I'm done with testo/pct. What u think of dthc? Worth it or return it and get something more promising?
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BB Ambitious View Post
    I've heard a lot of TestoPRO I'm still doing some research though..
    Yea I did plenty of research and decided to get it..ingredients looks legit, with containing testofen (fengueek) and devanil to boost free test, i3c is a estrogen control and a antioxidant that fights and prevent cancer..awesome lol, quercetin and bioprine for bioavalibilty..so you'll get the whole effect..seems promising...from reduced on skinfold and gaining mass (dropping bf) to improving strength and libido...yea..legit..try it out, I can't wait
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Well I did act xt for 2 wks, then stopped because I wanted to start up hdrol. So after a month past, that's when I started hdrol. Ran 6 wks and used the remaining act xt as part of pct..so I had 2 wks worth of act. Now I'm in my 4th wk testo comes in tomorrow and I'm jumping on it...I also have dthc on hand but thinking about saving it for another cycle later..maybe a month or 2 after I'm done with testo/pct. What u think of dthc? Worth it or return it and get something more promising?
    I would run it for 6 weeks then(8 weeks probably would not hurt but I always suggest no more than 8 weeks in a row of test boosters). I also would wait on the DTHC and use it as part of another cycle.
  13. Registered User

I would run it for 6 weeks then(8 weeks probably would not hurt but I always suggest no more than 8 weeks in a row of test boosters). I also would wait on the DTHC and use it as part of another cycle.
    Pefect, thanks man. I'm considering returning DTHC and get something more effective..I heard great and bad reviews on dthc..what's ur take? Keep or WEAK? Lol
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Pefect, thanks man. I'm considering returning DTHC and get something more effective..I heard great and bad reviews on dthc..what's ur take? Keep or WEAK? Lol
    I liked it when as I ran it as part of a pct but I have only run it once.
  15. Registered User

I liked it when as I ran it as part of a pct but I have only run it once.
    So dthc or testo pro overall rating?
  16. Registered User

Just got testo pro guys!....let's see what it do..will post a log soon
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Just got testo pro guys!....let's see what it do..will post a log soon
    That would be excellent could you PM me a link when you do it?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I havn't tried a lot of those Test Boosters but I have used Activate Xtreme at 6 caps a day and TestoPro at 6 caps a day and I very much perfer TestoPro over Activate.

Also TestoPro & T-Force stack is pretty sick.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Like I said before the best reason to choose Testopro is that it's batting around 1000. Never have I seen a bad comment. There are other good products but this high response rate is pretty rare.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Registered User

That would be excellent could you PM me a link when you do it?
    Yea dude, ill do that.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I havn't tried a lot of those Test Boosters but I have used Activate Xtreme at 6 caps a day and TestoPro at 6 caps a day and I very much perfer TestoPro over Activate.

Also TestoPro & T-Force stack is pretty sick.
    Yep, with T-force with fadoga arestisPE and testo's testofen and devanil...beastin!
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Like I said before the best reason to choose Testopro is that it's batting around 1000. Never have I seen a bad comment. There are other good products but this high response rate is pretty rare.
    Dude, the ratings of testo pro on nutraplanet and B.B keeps climbing up everyday!...nothing great reviews..I did AX and it was decent but I dosed it @ 4 pills and when I dosed it @ 6, I started feeling the "kick"..but then ran out lol..so I said, F it, I'm going with testo!...will this thread posted
  23. Registered User

What y'all think about hghpro? Thinking about stacking it with my fresh new bottle of testo!
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

What y'all think about hghpro? Thinking about stacking it with my fresh new bottle of testo!
    That should be a great stack.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I will do Swole Hghpro starting late spring/early summer. Already have it all lined up.
  26. Registered User

That's awesome fellas. Just placed an order of hghpro..looking cut up while adding lean muscle..let's see how it goes
  27. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

That's awesome fellas. Just placed an order of hghpro..looking cut up while adding lean muscle..let's see how it goes
    That stack will help you reach that goal.
  28. Registered User

That stack will help you reach that goal.
    Believe or not...glycobol seem so promising on what my goal is and what I'm trying to accomplish overall. I'm on a targeting keto diet, so there's phases when I carb up (25-50 carbs pre/post wrk-outs) and glycobol will fit that description perfect.
  29. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Believe or not...glycobol seem so promising on what my goal is and what I'm trying to accomplish overall. I'm on a targeting keto diet, so there's phases when I carb up (25-50 carbs pre/post wrk-outs) and glycobol will fit that description perfect.
    Just remember if you have not used it before to start at 1 cap twice a day for a couple of days then you can go to 2 caps twice a day pretty potent stuff.
  30. Registered User

Just remember if you have not used it before to start at 1 cap twice a day for a couple of days then you can go to 2 caps twice a day pretty potent stuff.
    Yea I heard it gives some ppl the sh*ts lol. So glycobol mimics insulin right? Is it safe or potential long term effect on the body? Skeptical about that..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. testo RX
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 11:51 AM
  2. testo booster for pct
    By anabolicloc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 03:17 PM
  3. Testo E And hMGF?
    By borninsin in forum Anabolics