TESTO PRO vs OTHER COMPETITION

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. TESTO PRO vs OTHER COMPETITION


    With soo many test boosters on the market, which is the best of the best?

    Here's a few on my opinion: (not in order)

    Activate xtreme

    Diesel test hardcore

    Bioforge

    Testo pro

    Supremacy

    Animal test

    P6

    T-Force

    Too many out there...which one you pick?


  2. I haven't heard any bad reviews on Testopro. That's what I am most likely going to get for my next stack
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    I haven't heard any bad reviews on Testopro. That's what I am most likely going to get for my next stack
    Yea, I just ordered some testo pro, mrm cla, on flax seed oil, rpm, inhibit-e, and lean xt..going for a cutting cycle. I did act xt, i was decent but I never ran it to its full potential, reason is I just came off h drol.

  4. So I went with testo pro..ranning a cutting frenzy cycle. This my first time running testo, I see recommended dose is 4 pills total. Will it do more to run 6? Planning an 8 week cycle

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    So I went with testo pro..ranning a cutting frenzy cycle. This my first time running testo, I see recommended dose is 4 pills total. Will it do more to run 6? Planning an 8 week cycle

    I would not go over the recommended dosage of a total of 4 caps a day. Some people do but I would not recommend it. 8 weeks is fine but take a break for a few weeks after that before running any futher test boosters. Good luck.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would not go over the recommended dosage of a total of 4 caps a day. Some people do but I would not recommend it. 8 weeks is fine but take a break for a few weeks after that before running any futher test boosters. Good luck.
    Cool and quick question, just about to wrap up my pct..I've been on it for 4 out of 6 wks. Running recycle, inhibit - e, act xt (ran out, so got testo) and lean xt. But I want to bridge the cycle for another 4-8 wks with testo solo run..should I wait and take 4 wks off or run it?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Cool and quick question, just about to wrap up my pct..I've been on it for 4 out of 6 wks. Running recycle, inhibit - e, act xt (ran out, so got testo) and lean xt. But I want to bridge the cycle for another 4-8 wks with testo solo run..should I wait and take 4 wks off or run it?
    If you ran the act xt for 4 weeks and you now want to run the TestoPRO for 4 more weeks is fine. I do not recommend more than 4 right now because anything more than that and you would be over 8 weeks in a row of test boosters.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. I've heard a lot of TestoPRO I'm still doing some research though..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    I haven't heard any bad reviews on Testopro. That's what I am most likely going to get for my next stack
    Me either ... I don't think there are any ..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    If you ran the act xt for 4 weeks and you now want to run the TestoPRO for 4 more weeks is fine. I do not recommend more than 4 right now because anything more than that and you would be over 8 weeks in a row of test boosters.
    Well I did act xt for 2 wks, then stopped because I wanted to start up hdrol. So after a month past, that's when I started hdrol. Ran 6 wks and used the remaining act xt as part of pct..so I had 2 wks worth of act. Now I'm in my 4th wk testo comes in tomorrow and I'm jumping on it...I also have dthc on hand but thinking about saving it for another cycle later..maybe a month or 2 after I'm done with testo/pct. What u think of dthc? Worth it or return it and get something more promising?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BB Ambitious View Post
    I've heard a lot of TestoPRO I'm still doing some research though..
    Yea I did plenty of research and decided to get it..ingredients looks legit, with containing testofen (fengueek) and devanil to boost free test, i3c is a estrogen control and a antioxidant that fights and prevent cancer..awesome lol, quercetin and bioprine for bioavalibilty..so you'll get the whole effect..seems promising...from reduced on skinfold and gaining mass (dropping bf) to improving strength and libido...yea..legit..try it out, I can't wait

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Well I did act xt for 2 wks, then stopped because I wanted to start up hdrol. So after a month past, that's when I started hdrol. Ran 6 wks and used the remaining act xt as part of pct..so I had 2 wks worth of act. Now I'm in my 4th wk testo comes in tomorrow and I'm jumping on it...I also have dthc on hand but thinking about saving it for another cycle later..maybe a month or 2 after I'm done with testo/pct. What u think of dthc? Worth it or return it and get something more promising?
    I would run it for 6 weeks then(8 weeks probably would not hurt but I always suggest no more than 8 weeks in a row of test boosters). I also would wait on the DTHC and use it as part of another cycle.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would run it for 6 weeks then(8 weeks probably would not hurt but I always suggest no more than 8 weeks in a row of test boosters). I also would wait on the DTHC and use it as part of another cycle.
    Pefect, thanks man. I'm considering returning DTHC and get something more effective..I heard great and bad reviews on dthc..what's ur take? Keep or WEAK? Lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Pefect, thanks man. I'm considering returning DTHC and get something more effective..I heard great and bad reviews on dthc..what's ur take? Keep or WEAK? Lol
    I liked it when as I ran it as part of a pct but I have only run it once.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I liked it when as I ran it as part of a pct but I have only run it once.
    So dthc or testo pro overall rating?

  16. Just got testo pro guys!....let's see what it do..will post a log soon

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Just got testo pro guys!....let's see what it do..will post a log soon
    That would be excellent could you PM me a link when you do it?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  18. I havn't tried a lot of those Test Boosters but I have used Activate Xtreme at 6 caps a day and TestoPro at 6 caps a day and I very much perfer TestoPro over Activate.

    Also TestoPro & T-Force stack is pretty sick.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Like I said before the best reason to choose Testopro is that it's batting around 1000. Never have I seen a bad comment. There are other good products but this high response rate is pretty rare.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That would be excellent could you PM me a link when you do it?
    Yea dude, ill do that.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I havn't tried a lot of those Test Boosters but I have used Activate Xtreme at 6 caps a day and TestoPro at 6 caps a day and I very much perfer TestoPro over Activate.

    Also TestoPro & T-Force stack is pretty sick.
    Yep, with T-force with fadoga arestisPE and testo's testofen and devanil...beastin!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Like I said before the best reason to choose Testopro is that it's batting around 1000. Never have I seen a bad comment. There are other good products but this high response rate is pretty rare.
    Dude, the ratings of testo pro on nutraplanet and B.B keeps climbing up everyday!...nothing great reviews..I did AX and it was decent but I dosed it @ 4 pills and when I dosed it @ 6, I started feeling the "kick"..but then ran out lol..so I said, F it, I'm going with testo!...will this thread posted

  23. What y'all think about hghpro? Thinking about stacking it with my fresh new bottle of testo!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    What y'all think about hghpro? Thinking about stacking it with my fresh new bottle of testo!
    That should be a great stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    What y'all think about hghpro? Thinking about stacking it with my fresh new bottle of testo!
    Yah I will do Swole Hghpro starting late spring/early summer. Already have it all lined up.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. That's awesome fellas. Just placed an order of hghpro..looking cut up while adding lean muscle..let's see how it goes

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    That's awesome fellas. Just placed an order of hghpro..looking cut up while adding lean muscle..let's see how it goes
    That stack will help you reach that goal.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That stack will help you reach that goal.
    Believe or not...glycobol seem so promising on what my goal is and what I'm trying to accomplish overall. I'm on a targeting keto diet, so there's phases when I carb up (25-50 carbs pre/post wrk-outs) and glycobol will fit that description perfect.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Believe or not...glycobol seem so promising on what my goal is and what I'm trying to accomplish overall. I'm on a targeting keto diet, so there's phases when I carb up (25-50 carbs pre/post wrk-outs) and glycobol will fit that description perfect.
    Just remember if you have not used it before to start at 1 cap twice a day for a couple of days then you can go to 2 caps twice a day pretty potent stuff.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Just remember if you have not used it before to start at 1 cap twice a day for a couple of days then you can go to 2 caps twice a day pretty potent stuff.
    Yea I heard it gives some ppl the sh*ts lol. So glycobol mimics insulin right? Is it safe or potential long term effect on the body? Skeptical about that..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. testo RX
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:51 PM
  2. testo booster for pct
    By anabolicloc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 05:17 PM
  3. Testo E And hMGF?
    By borninsin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 02:35 PM
  4. IGF 1 And Testo E??
    By borninsin in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:43 PM
  5. testo boosters at age 19??
    By hawks31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:59 AM
Log in
Log in