cynostane

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Curious as well. I'm sure it'll be solid, coming from AI.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Judging by the name, looks like and androstane from a dog... :think:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe its a big dog.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one

not sure what it is but maybe like Mdrol? I posted on it earlier but to no response also.

Standing by for sure though.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im Curious about this one ill be watching

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
The cyano is a functional group, but I do not know what it's function is. Since the name says "stane," I assume it is 5a reduced, making the rest of the nomenclature mestanolone (Methyl-DHT). Like Mental said about M-Drol (Superdrol), it is similar with a cyano group instead of a methly at the 2 position, both being "functional groups." Like any chemical modification, the result of that change could be a completely different physiological result. Mestanolone is know has a "hardener" and being very androgenic and not much for mass gains, while Superdrol, having just the 2a-methyl addition, is known as a mass gainer and mostly anabolic (some people's hairlines will disagree with that).

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah: Edit for the fact that some read my post as being rude.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know someone that will be testing this in a few days.

:D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you know what the compound is or what it will act like?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look what I found on my doorstep today! My log will be up shortly. :D

Attachments

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
im preatty sure itsa the differnt name for superdrol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im preatty sure itsa the differnt name for superdrol
Different nomenclature. It shares a similar structure, but the 2-cyano takes the place of the 2-methyl in the chemical. I have no clue how this alters the compound, though.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Nope... New compound all together. 800:72 A:A ratio. if you put any stock in that.
sweet! well i dint really care lol cuz if it was i would still try it because i have never ran superdrol
interesting none the less:147:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That cyano addiction is going to make it much different than SD. Several of the PH/DS have that same backbone structure. Small changes particularly with the methyl changes compounds.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well...A.I. has yet o really really let me down. Im guesing since its close to Mdrol and only the 2 methyl group was replaced there will bit some sort of toxicity to a point...sooooo

Im going to bite on this one and just pick up some PCS with it.
1 bottle should do it right? i think so...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
definetly wana follow anyones log who tries this, should be interesting

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well...A.I. has yet o really really let me down. Im guesing since its close to Mdrol and only the 2 methyl group was replaced there will bit some sort of toxicity to a point...sooooo

Im going to bite on this one and just pick up some PCS with it.
1 bottle should do it right? i think so...
I just like that it isn't insanely hyped like the one was...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys will be pleasantly surprised in the end. AI will let the product do the talking, I can guarantee that.
No doubt this one is going to do a lot of talking and speak for itself in the end. :D

My log will be up tonight, and will commence tomorrow.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
That cyano addiction is going to make it much different than SD. Several of the PH/DS have that same backbone structure. Small changes particularly with the methyl changes compounds.
yes i know wat u mean a methyl change could get u differnt effects

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am jealous you got yours already :( I also am not starting mine till Sept 30 or Oct 1. :happysad:
One of the advantages of living here in Tampa is that it only had to travel from lakeland (one town over), haha.

Link me to your log when you get it up, bro.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the advantages of living here in Tampa is that it only had to travel from lakeland (one town over), haha.

Link me to your log when you get it up, bro.
Will do....... gonna work on slimming down a little more (hopefully about 5-6lbs of fat) then Hitting the OLYMPIA and then the Cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do....... gonna work on slimming down a little more (hopefully about 5-6lbs of fat) then Hitting the OLYMPIA and then the Cycle.
I was out there last year for the Olympia; had a great time, bro. What an awesome experience it was overall.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was out there last year for the Olympia; had a great time, bro. What an awesome experience it was overall.
Good! I got one of my top buddies that was my old workout partner (the best) and knows his supps and anabolics too. So we are splitting a cheap room and not sleeping for two days. My freinds that own RSS will be there to so should be a good time. Never been to Vegas just with another guy friend. (Been 3 times previous so I know my way around.)
Not making it this year?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good! I got one of my top buddies that was my old workout partner (the best) and knows his supps and anabolics too. So we are splitting a cheap room and not sleeping for two days. My freinds that own RSS will be there to so should be a good time. Never been to Vegas just with another guy friend. (Been 3 times previous so I know my way around.)
Not making it this year?
I wish I could, bud. My wife is 28 weeks pregnant, so I'll have to skip this year. I plan to be back out next year, though. Have a good time, and make sure you bring an extra suitcase for all the freakin' samples you'll have, haha.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could, bud. My wife is 28 weeks pregnant, so I'll have to skip this year. I plan to be back out next year, though. Have a good time, and make sure you bring an extra suitcase for all the freakin' samples you'll have, haha.
Well in that case...... I will let you slide this year lol Congrats on the kid by the way that's awesome. Ya I was able to finagle some money to make it this year. Next year if I get into professional school I doubt I will be able to.

Might have to stop off at the Army Surplus get a big duffle bag haha Rambo style.

jakedamuus

Awards
any idea how liver toxic this will be ect? or the halflife? was going to pick up a bottle of mdrol to pulse as part of Ultimate Diet 2.0 for my tension and power workouts but am thinking of running this instead

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Man I seen this in an email I got and was like "AI FINALLY MADE A NEW PH?!?! and rushed here to post a thread only to find this one ^.^ onto T's log now... >.>

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered 2 bottles, dying to know if I bought enough for 1 or 2 cycles.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im surprised that they would put out a product of this nature and not give us any info on it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no information to give out.

What's the saying that is at the end of the Transformer's song?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 8
nikosktm Anabolics 63
simplestacked Anabolics 4
oyvind Anabolics 27