cynostane

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Not trying to be mean, but with a product like that, dont you think people want to know what they are buying? The only reason this doesnt scare me too much is because this is a very reputable company and they dont put out junk. I just like to know what Im buying before i buy it


  2. Have you seen one question answered? No. But people are lining up to buy it.
    I know for a fact that this involves someone that I know, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Not trying to be mean, but with a product like that, dont you think people want to know what they are buying? The only reason this doesnt scare me too much is because this is a very reputable company and they dont put out junk. I just like to know what Im buying before i buy it
    •   
       


  3. is that good or bad iron?

  4. I will refrain before I get the boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    is that good or bad iron?

  5. well thats all i need to know, thanks bro!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Have you seen one question answered? No. But people are lining up to buy it.
    I know for a fact that this involves someone that I know, too.
    People are lining up to buy it because bodybuilding is one of the most compulsively driven things on earth. People will buy anything that promises to help them reach their goal because these goals are so hard to reach and come so slow. Sales is a similar profession/career in that goals are so hard to achieve that hopes and dreams of furthering ones progress towards ones objective can be sold on promise alone if the promise sounds logical enough, and any hormonal agent will have enough "logic" to sell itself within this hobby without any further information.

  7. U r correct just reading but its also one of the many reasons things get banned. Alot of people have no regard for their own safety. If it promises them the world they are going to buy it at any price, even the price of their health.

  8. Don't shoot the messanger but this is what PA had to say over at that other bodybuilding forum in regards to its chemical structure

    "well big dissapointment then

    why develop something so weak (according to vida)"

  9. subbed...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    Don't shoot the messanger but this is what PA had to say over at that other bodybuilding forum in regards to its chemical structure

    "well big dissapointment then

    why develop something so weak (according to vida)"
    It's not listed in Vida:

    2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-3-one (Cynostane) is different from 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene, which is A-43 in Vida and 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-3-1-ene, which is A-42 in Vida.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Did Rodja just write something in another language? Just glance at it real quick and it looks like someone just hit a bunch of random keys on the keyboard.

  12. Those are chemical nomenclatures

  13. In on this as well.

    I agree with you guys about jumping the gun on orders. Though it's true everyone wants to get bigger now, but why does that stop anyone from using tried and proven products? It seems to me there's even more emphasis on wanting to try something brand-new and be the first to say you took it, than how safe or effective a product is. I'm much more interested in the latter, and will anxiously await some good logs before jumping on board.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Porty View Post
    In on this as well.

    I agree with you guys about jumping the gun on orders. Though it's true everyone wants to get bigger now, but why does that stop anyone from using tried and proven products? It seems to me there's even more emphasis on wanting to try something brand-new and be the first to say you took it, than how safe or effective a product is. I'm much more interested in the latter, and will anxiously await some good logs before jumping on board.
    There are currently 3 logs started on this in the supp review forum.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  16. UPDATES???
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cyno-what? AI Cynostane Log. ( Sponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 01:43 AM
  2. Trauma1's "Cynostane" Log (Sponsored by AI!)
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 339
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 03:31 PM
  3. Rodja's Cynostane Log-A New Direction
    By Rodja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:33 PM
  4. new pro hormone "cynostane" by A.I.
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 02:03 AM
Log in
Log in