cynostane

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Did Rodja just write something in another language? Just glance at it real quick and it looks like someone just hit a bunch of random keys on the keyboard.

2. Those are chemical nomenclatures
    •   

3. In on this as well.

I agree with you guys about jumping the gun on orders. Though it's true everyone wants to get bigger now, but why does that stop anyone from using tried and proven products? It seems to me there's even more emphasis on wanting to try something brand-new and be the first to say you took it, than how safe or effective a product is. I'm much more interested in the latter, and will anxiously await some good logs before jumping on board.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Porty View Post
    In on this as well.

I agree with you guys about jumping the gun on orders. Though it's true everyone wants to get bigger now, but why does that stop anyone from using tried and proven products? It seems to me there's even more emphasis on wanting to try something brand-new and be the first to say you took it, than how safe or effective a product is. I'm much more interested in the latter, and will anxiously await some good logs before jumping on board.
    There are currently 3 logs started on this in the supp review forum.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

6. UPDATES???

Similar Forum Threads

1. cynostane
    By robert1150 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:41 PM
  2. anyone ran cynostane
    By mcssassin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 01:02 PM
  3. cynostane?