cynostane

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Ding ding ding... now I know where I've heard about this! Going to go review my emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Nope... New compound all together. 800:72 A:A ratio. if you put any stock in that.


  2. Well...A.I. has yet o really really let me down. Im guesing since its close to Mdrol and only the 2 methyl group was replaced there will bit some sort of toxicity to a point...sooooo

    Im going to bite on this one and just pick up some PCS with it.
    1 bottle should do it right? i think so...
    •   
       


  3. definetly wana follow anyones log who tries this, should be interesting
    CELTIC LABS REP

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Well...A.I. has yet o really really let me down. Im guesing since its close to Mdrol and only the 2 methyl group was replaced there will bit some sort of toxicity to a point...sooooo

    Im going to bite on this one and just pick up some PCS with it.
    1 bottle should do it right? i think so...
    I just like that it isn't insanely hyped like the one was...

  5. You guys will be pleasantly surprised in the end. AI will let the product do the talking, I can guarantee that.
    Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I just like that it isn't insanely hyped like the one was...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You guys will be pleasantly surprised in the end. AI will let the product do the talking, I can guarantee that.
    No doubt this one is going to do a lot of talking and speak for itself in the end.

    My log will be up tonight, and will commence tomorrow.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Drop us a link in here, John.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    No doubt this one is going to do a lot of talking and speak for itself in the end.

    My log will be up tonight, and will commence tomorrow.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Drop us a link in here, John.
    Will do.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Will do.
    I am jealous you got yours already I also am not starting mine till Sept 30 or Oct 1.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    That cyano addiction is going to make it much different than SD. Several of the PH/DS have that same backbone structure. Small changes particularly with the methyl changes compounds.
    yes i know wat u mean a methyl change could get u differnt effects

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I am jealous you got yours already I also am not starting mine till Sept 30 or Oct 1.
    One of the advantages of living here in Tampa is that it only had to travel from lakeland (one town over), haha.

    Link me to your log when you get it up, bro.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. The link to my Log:

    Trauma1's "Cynostane" Log (Sponsored by AI!)

    I'll have everything outlined tomorrow, but I wanted to at least get it up.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    One of the advantages of living here in Tampa is that it only had to travel from lakeland (one town over), haha.

    Link me to your log when you get it up, bro.
    Will do....... gonna work on slimming down a little more (hopefully about 5-6lbs of fat) then Hitting the OLYMPIA and then the Cycle.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Will do....... gonna work on slimming down a little more (hopefully about 5-6lbs of fat) then Hitting the OLYMPIA and then the Cycle.
    I was out there last year for the Olympia; had a great time, bro. What an awesome experience it was overall.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I was out there last year for the Olympia; had a great time, bro. What an awesome experience it was overall.
    Good! I got one of my top buddies that was my old workout partner (the best) and knows his supps and anabolics too. So we are splitting a cheap room and not sleeping for two days. My freinds that own RSS will be there to so should be a good time. Never been to Vegas just with another guy friend. (Been 3 times previous so I know my way around.)
    Not making it this year?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Good! I got one of my top buddies that was my old workout partner (the best) and knows his supps and anabolics too. So we are splitting a cheap room and not sleeping for two days. My freinds that own RSS will be there to so should be a good time. Never been to Vegas just with another guy friend. (Been 3 times previous so I know my way around.)
    Not making it this year?
    I wish I could, bud. My wife is 28 weeks pregnant, so I'll have to skip this year. I plan to be back out next year, though. Have a good time, and make sure you bring an extra suitcase for all the freakin' samples you'll have, haha.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Look what I found on my doorstep today! My log will be up shortly.
    I hope I am getting the same
    Team Orbit

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I wish I could, bud. My wife is 28 weeks pregnant, so I'll have to skip this year. I plan to be back out next year, though. Have a good time, and make sure you bring an extra suitcase for all the freakin' samples you'll have, haha.
    Well in that case...... I will let you slide this year lol Congrats on the kid by the way that's awesome. Ya I was able to finagle some money to make it this year. Next year if I get into professional school I doubt I will be able to.

    Might have to stop off at the Army Surplus get a big duffle bag haha Rambo style.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  19. any idea how liver toxic this will be ect? or the halflife? was going to pick up a bottle of mdrol to pulse as part of Ultimate Diet 2.0 for my tension and power workouts but am thinking of running this instead

  20. learning.

  21. Man I seen this in an email I got and was like "AI FINALLY MADE A NEW PH?!?! and rushed here to post a thread only to find this one ^.^ onto T's log now... >.>

  22. Ordered 2 bottles, dying to know if I bought enough for 1 or 2 cycles.

  23. im surprised that they would put out a product of this nature and not give us any info on it.

  24. There is no information to give out.

    What's the saying that is at the end of the Transformer's song?

  25. You have no clue what this compound is, yet you already ordered some?
    Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Ordered 2 bottles, dying to know if I bought enough for 1 or 2 cycles.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cyno-what? AI Cynostane Log. ( Sponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 12:43 AM
  2. Trauma1's "Cynostane" Log (Sponsored by AI!)
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 339
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. Rodja's Cynostane Log-A New Direction
    By Rodja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:33 PM
  4. new pro hormone "cynostane" by A.I.
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Log in
Log in