What Anabolic Innovations product do you like contest!!!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. STOKED! Because besides enhancing muscle gains, it increases libido

2. Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    STOKED! Because besides enhancing muscle gains, it increases libido
    Sure thing! I really enjoyed the product, and tried to reflect this in the log I did.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. Hey Strat!

Do you know why beta alanine gives some people "the tingles" while others don't experience them?

...and yes, I know, everybody responds differently to things

Just wondering if there's a particular reason that some do and some don't...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

4. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Hey Strat!

Do you know why beta alanine gives some people "the tingles" while others don't experience them?

...and yes, I know, everybody responds differently to things

Just wondering if there's a particular reason that some do and some don't...
    As you know, the tingling (also called paraesthesia) or itching of the skin is a normal body reaction to the consumption of beta alanine, once the compound has been absorbed into the blood stream. The precise mechanism here is not fully known. However, there are two theories.
    1) The tingling is initiated by beta alanine binding to nerve receptors. These nerve receptors are excited, making them fire off at random. The situation of many of these nerve cells just below the surface of the skin creates a prickling, pins-and-needles, sensation at certain spots on the skin. 2) As a nitric-oxide potentiator (not generator), Beta Alanine magnifies the action of nitric oxide, making its effects stronger and longer-lasting. Consequently, after the consumption of beta alanine, when the body produces nitric oxide, its effects will be amplified, making us feel the extra blood flowing through the capillaries close to the surface of the skin.
    The intensity of the tingling is dose-dependent and ceases after serum beta-alanine levels are saturated, and should not be a cause for worry.

So it would appear that whether or not we get tingles from beta alanine might depend on our cellular saturation levels of the compound, and/or our receptor sensitivity to excitation by beta alanine.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. My second post.

Life support.

Just like Cycle Support. Very effective and especially great when your on the run, traveling or at work and cant mix the powders. Capsules to the Rescue!
    •   

6. Thanks Strat!

I had heard people refer to the BA tingles, but I had always assumed that it is the mouth or throat. The first time I used Essentials I truly understood what people meant by "BA Tingles," lol.
  7. Day 2

STOKED!
    Man, where do I start?
    Elevation in libido; increased feeling of positive well-being; recovery time is minimal; sleep is great.
    Excellent product that I recommend all the time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thanks Strat!

I had heard people refer to the BA tingles, but I had always assumed that it is the mouth or throat. The first time I used Essentials I truly understood what people meant by "BA Tingles," lol.
    Yeah! It should subside over time, the fuller carnosine stores get.

9. Word of advice, if you do get parasthesia from BA, never take 5g all at once.....

10. Take Athletic Edge Nutrition IntraXcell and experience the tingly sensation

11. I'm a fan of PCS. It help me get back to normal after my cycle of Methyl-E.

12. Some great posts so far. Thank you to all that have replied.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Word of advice, if you do get parasthesia from BA, never take 5g all at once.....
    Agreed; been there done that (in bulk), not fun! Another vote for essentials

14. I like the BA parasthesia - in fact, I get a little disappointed if I don't get it. Regardless, though, 5g is about my limit, just because I haven't found there to be any greater benefit from higher doses.

With 4g in Essentials, things come out just about perfect there.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

15. 2nd post...

life support is also a great product. again the name says it all. it helps support the parts that start to break down during a cycle. another staple during pct or everyday to help the body. excellent product again from a well respected company.

16. Went through a mild cycle of 11oxo for recomp and needed a boost, mild PCT. Took Stoked for 20 days and was back in business and felt great. In combination with an AI, Stoked is great in PCT(otcpct.com)

After my smallish pct, i ended up leaner than before too.

17. cycle support
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

18. Essentials w/ joint complex-
    I just love drinking my multi so much, wish I had another full tub next to me right now...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I like the BA parasthesia - in fact, I get a little disappointed if I don't get it. Regardless, though, 5g is about my limit, just because I haven't found there to be any greater benefit from higher doses.

With 4g in Essentials, things come out just about perfect there.
    4g is right. Easy confused me yesterday when he said all 5 g at once Another vote for Essentials .

20. vote for cycle support , which will probally be a long time (I predict)in till i do a cycle, if i even do it..
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

21. Essentials, because it has everything you need in one place

22. Essentials+Joint - been using it since it was released. It simplifies peri-workout nutrition greatly and takes care of the basics.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

23. Essentials - cheap and cost effective. Lasts a long time too!

24. I like post cycle support. Because it gets me back to 100% faster than anything that I have ever tried!

25. It's still early in the promotion, so keep them coming for better odds at winning!

Thank you for everybody's participation and support thus far!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What Kind Of Product Would You Like To See.
    By IFN15 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 12:52 PM
  2. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:41 AM
  3. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 02:32 PM
  4. what ecdy product do you like best??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 06:03 PM