What Anabolic Innovations product do you like contest!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im going to bump this to see some responses i know there are a ton of people using AI products!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an interesting thread, let us see what feedback we get on AI products.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darn, my favorite product from your company isn't one of those, its

but of the above, Stoked feels great!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
My first entry.

My favorite products-PCS, Stoked, Cycle Support,Life Support and Essentials.

Most recently used. Cycle support-Chocolate. I consider it a staple.

The profile is great, the taste is good,(when mixed with a protein shake), mixability is great, results for me are fantastic.

I have noticed my BP drop while using it on cycle. Headaches on cycle disappeared for me.

Keep up the good work guys. :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Darn, my favorite product from your company isn't one of those, its

but of the above, Stoked feels great!
I've never tried that. need to get me some.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/3 serving of those plus add some walnuts or pecans for more fat, then smuckers sugar free syrup is perfect

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe you reps haven't tried those yet. They're pretty darn good!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to use your protein powder(the one with the small scoops and I dosed it incorrectly at first cause the scoop size, them Crowler helped me figure it out) Peanut butter something and mocha mud slide. that's all I've used.

Ive have to go with cycle support first. I like it because it has some amazing ingredients for protecting myself , if I do a cycle in the future.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
first post...

i have used only lifesupport and stoked. both are excellent products and do as they say on the label.
but for my first post im gonna have to talk about stoked. just the name of this product gets me goin. i have used it for two of my pcts and it worked like a charm. kepp most of my gains and strength went up while in pct, stoked had a lot to do with that. staple in pct for me. great product from a great company.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for dropping by Testiesac! ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle support is the one that stands out for me. You guys really created a product that took the hassle out of protecting yourself while on stressfull compounds. Taste,mixability,and ease of use all get a big thumbs up!!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Stoked.
Why? Because it actually gets me stoked on life and smashing through weights.
GET HUGE.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I do love STOKED!!!! Increased well-being. What more could you want?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
STOKED!
Man, where do I start?
Elevation in libido; increased feeling of positive well-being; recovery time is minimal; sleep is great.
Excellent product that I recommend all the time.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Stoked
Because i've tried it after having used real perscribed SERMS and stoked had me back to normal on day 11 of PCT. at least my boys downstairs where thanking them. THANK YOU GUYS....THE WORD WAS SPREAD!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Stoked
Because i've tried it after having used real perscribed SERMS and stoked had me back to normal on day 11 of PCT. at least my boys downstairs where thanking them. THANK YOU GUYS....THE WORD WAS SPREAD!
Glad to hear your testimony bro, Stoked indeed is a very good pct product, never been a big fan of the SERMS for many reasons.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle support would get my vote!!!
After making great gains after a cycle, you want to be able to keep the gains as well as keeping your testosterone levels in check, and keeping estrogen levels low.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Support for sure! Great for PCT .. very encompassing

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
STOKED!
Man, where do I start?
Elevation in libido; increased feeling of positive well-being; recovery time is minimal; sleep is great.
STOKED! (Post Cycle Support) is my favourite, too! :thumbsup: Next best would be Life Support.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
STOKED! Because besides enhancing muscle gains, it increases libido :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
STOKED! Because besides enhancing muscle gains, it increases libido :D
Sure thing! I really enjoyed the product, and tried to reflect this in the log I did.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Strat!

Do you know why beta alanine gives some people "the tingles" while others don't experience them?

...and yes, I know, everybody responds differently to things :D

Just wondering if there's a particular reason that some do and some don't...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Strat!

Do you know why beta alanine gives some people "the tingles" while others don't experience them?

...and yes, I know, everybody responds differently to things :D

Just wondering if there's a particular reason that some do and some don't...
As you know, the tingling (also called paraesthesia) or itching of the skin is a normal body reaction to the consumption of beta alanine, once the compound has been absorbed into the blood stream. The precise mechanism here is not fully known. However, there are two theories.
1) The tingling is initiated by beta alanine binding to nerve receptors. These nerve receptors are excited, making them fire off at random. The situation of many of these nerve cells just below the surface of the skin creates a prickling, pins-and-needles, sensation at certain spots on the skin. 2) As a nitric-oxide potentiator (not generator), Beta Alanine magnifies the action of nitric oxide, making its effects stronger and longer-lasting. Consequently, after the consumption of beta alanine, when the body produces nitric oxide, its effects will be amplified, making us feel the extra blood flowing through the capillaries close to the surface of the skin.
The intensity of the tingling is dose-dependent and ceases after serum beta-alanine levels are saturated, and should not be a cause for worry.

So it would appear that whether or not we get tingles from beta alanine might depend on our cellular saturation levels of the compound, and/or our receptor sensitivity to excitation by beta alanine.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
My second post.

Life support.

Just like Cycle Support. Very effective and especially great when your on the run, traveling or at work and cant mix the powders. Capsules to the Rescue!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Strat!

I had heard people refer to the BA tingles, but I had always assumed that it is the mouth or throat. The first time I used Essentials I truly understood what people meant by "BA Tingles," lol.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

STOKED!
Man, where do I start?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Strat!

I had heard people refer to the BA tingles, but I had always assumed that it is the mouth or throat. The first time I used Essentials I truly understood what people meant by "BA Tingles," lol.
Yeah! It should subside over time, the fuller carnosine stores get.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word of advice, if you do get parasthesia from BA, never take 5g all at once.....

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Take Athletic Edge Nutrition IntraXcell and experience the tingly sensation

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of PCS. It help me get back to normal after my cycle of Methyl-E.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the BA parasthesia - in fact, I get a little disappointed if I don't get it. Regardless, though, 5g is about my limit, just because I haven't found there to be any greater benefit from higher doses.

With 4g in Essentials, things come out just about perfect there.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
2nd post...

life support is also a great product. again the name says it all. it helps support the parts that start to break down during a cycle. another staple during pct or everyday to help the body. excellent product again from a well respected company.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Went through a mild cycle of 11oxo for recomp and needed a boost, mild PCT. Took Stoked for 20 days and was back in business and felt great. In combination with an AI, Stoked is great in PCT(otcpct.com)

After my smallish pct, i ended up leaner than before too.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Essentials w/ joint complex-
I just love drinking my multi so much, wish I had another full tub next to me right now...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the BA parasthesia - in fact, I get a little disappointed if I don't get it. Regardless, though, 5g is about my limit, just because I haven't found there to be any greater benefit from higher doses.

With 4g in Essentials, things come out just about perfect there.
4g is right. Easy confused me yesterday when he said all 5 g at once:footinmouth: Another vote for Essentials .

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vote for cycle support , which will probally be a long time (I predict)in till i do a cycle, if i even do it..

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Essentials, because it has everything you need in one place

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Essentials - cheap and cost effective. Lasts a long time too!

G

goped

Awards
I like post cycle support. Because it gets me back to 100% faster than anything that I have ever tried!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's still early in the promotion, so keep them coming for better odds at winning!

Thank you for everybody's participation and support thus far!