False Advertisement

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ATW is the best, but made a small advertising mistake

The ATW banner on the board says Whey Protein ISOLATE is $42 for 10 lbs!? If so I'll order right now :p

Last edited:
mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
yes....YES IT DOES!!! :cheers:

I figured I'd get in on this just in case Laura decides we are owed this advertised deal in one way or another.

Sign me up!:wave:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
The ATW banner on the board says Whey Protein ISOLATE is $42 for 10 lbs!? If so I'll order right now :p
Damn, that's a deal and 1/2 :D

Please dont' fix it! I'm outta $$$ right now :(

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
So what's up Laura? You gonna make good on your or whoever elses mistake?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yea really thats a good price i'm ready to get it right now for 42.99[woops] $10 pounds..

Last edited:
mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Maaaaaan this lines getting longer by the minute! :lol:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sonofabitch - what have they done NOW? TELL ME WHAT IS UP.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Ok, check the banner at the top of this page. It states:

Whey Protein Isolate
2lbs- $11.49 5lbs- $22.99 10lbs- $42.99

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I will take 5 10lb containers.

Please let me know where to send the payment. ;)

Thank you

Crowler

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhh me too me too!

I want 10 lbs of iso for 42$ :)

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas! I pointed this out :nono: ! Just wanted to make sure we all understand that :lol: :lol:

Don't forget about me
:wave:

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Better hurry up.

It's getting crowded in here. :hammer:

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
WE WANT WHEY!!! WE WANT WHEY!!!

$4 A POUND WHEY! WE WANT WHEY!!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
So did anyone place an order for that price. I clicked on the banner but didn't see the price on site, obviously they meant Blend 10lbs.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
What they meant and what it says are two different things. Time to own up to your mistake suckas.

:hammer: :nono: :D

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Laura is probaly, hiding from this thread :rofl: .

sign me up for 10 lbs of Whey Protein islolate for $42.99 also. :box:

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Okay time to play nice again. (I guess :sad: )

I personally would settle for this "bulk deals" page Laura has been talking about.
If the deals are like the ones on ebay the price of Isolate ends up being $53 for 10 pounds if you buy in 50 lb quantities...

IMO thats not too shabby at all, and its a deal I can keep going back for, as opposed to one that I strongarmed out of poor Laura in pursuit of a "once-in-a-lifetime" event. :nono:

Shame on us :trout:

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Awww :sad: don't take the fun out of it morpheus, we all know it's a mistake.

I am and sure everyone else is just teasing Laura. :cheers:

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I know that, and you know that....

But from the way Laura bailed on this thread I'm not too sure she does :lol:

Come back Laura...we were just messing with ya! :D

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
I know just messing with you morpheus. I doubt Laura has even read this thread yet.

:wave:

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
oopps i missed her post. :frustrate

We are just teasing Laura come back. :wave:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Damn. That is better than ON from vitaglo!

I'll take 10 lbs isolate!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh - I am here - alright

YOu know what - I hate technology. I hate the fact that they make mega bucks - way more than little old me and they F up so much............I cannot even make the change myself. I wish that I could do something for you guys......I swear that when the T shirts come in this month that I will put aside 10 for AM only.

But- in the mean time - just keep telling [email protected] - that the only reason that you love ATW so much is because of me.

Hey, did I tell you that I actually tried to get them to try to get PB flavored whey? Would any of you buy it?

Regards -

Laura - "not hiding from anything".....just trying to teach my son how to "heelie". Have you seen these new roller skates - the poor kid is going to break a bone today.....but he just HAD TO HAVE them.

Later,

Laura:poke:

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
>>Hey, did I tell you that I actually tried to get them to try to get PB flavored whey? Would any of you buy it?

I've tried two different PB flavored wheys... the brand I remember was Whey Gourmet (local BC, Canada) and most of their flavors are very good. However, neither of them could get peanut butter & chocolate right. I encourage your trying, but dried peanut butter flavor hasn't been successful for me yet.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
PS. I fixed yer banner so the madness can stop... now you just have to ask Bobo to replace it. I didn't have the exact font but it works OK...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
YOu know what - I hate technology. I hate the fact that they make mega bucks - way more than little old me and they F up so much............I cannot even make the change myself. I wish that I could do something for you guys......I swear that when the T shirts come in this month that I will put aside 10 for AM only.

But- in the mean time - just keep telling [email protected] - that the only reason that you love ATW so much is because of me.

Hey, did I tell you that I actually tried to get them to try to get PB flavored whey? Would any of you buy it?

Regards -

Laura - "not hiding from anything".....just trying to teach my son how to "heelie". Have you seen these new roller skates - the poor kid is going to break a bone today.....but he just HAD TO HAVE them.

Later,

'NEW" roller skates LOL They came out about 7 years ago :lol:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bulk Pricing

Okay time to play nice again. (I guess :sad: )

I personally would settle for this "bulk deals" page Laura has been talking about.
If the deals are like the ones on ebay the price of Isolate ends up being $53 for 10 pounds if you buy in 50 lb quantities...

IMO thats not too shabby at all, and its a deal I can keep going back for, as opposed to one that I strongarmed out of poor Laura in pursuit of a "once-in-a-lifetime" event. :nono:

Shame on us :trout:

Okay - I did get BULK PRICING approved starting MONDAY - Here's what I have got:

50 lb concentrate - 139.99
35 lb concentrate - 69.99

50 lb blend flavored - 179.99
25 lb blend natural - 89.99

50 lb isolate flavored - 299.99
50 lb isolate natural - 279.99

25 lb isolate flavored - 149.99
25 lb isolate natural - 139.99

25 lb 20/30 blend flavored - 72.50
25 lb 20/30 blend natural - 69.99

You should be able to start the access on www.allthewhey tomorrow. It will also link you to the Shipping calculator so that you will know, based on zip code, what the cost will be.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Laura

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hell, that's better than true protein. Hey Laura, what would 50 lbs of protein come in? A bag or 5 10lbs containers? Thanks.

Mr_Fixit

Awards
Okay - I did get BULK PRICING approved starting MONDAY - Here's what I have got:

50 lb concentrate - 139.99
35 lb concentrate - 69.99

50 lb blend flavored - 179.99
25 lb blend natural - 89.99

50 lb isolate flavored - 299.99
50 lb isolate natural - 279.99

25 lb isolate flavored - 149.99
25 lb isolate natural - 139.99

25 lb 20/30 blend flavored - 72.50
25 lb 20/30 blend natural - 69.99

You should be able to start the access on www.allthewhey tomorrow. It will also link you to the Shipping calculator so that you will know, based on zip code, what the cost will be.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Laura
Is that a typo for the concentrate, is it 35lbs or 25lbs? thanks.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Is that a typo for the concentrate, is it 35lbs or 25lbs? thanks.
it is not a typo, concentrate is just cheaper, if you have no problem with the sugar (lactose) but it could be.

If it is not that is a sweet deal

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards

Regards -

Later,

If All the Whey made a peanut-butter whey, I'd definitely buy some.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell, that's better than true protein. Hey Laura, what would 50 lbs of protein come in? A bag or 5 10lbs containers? Thanks.

It would arrive in the ultra modern and keenly slick BAG IN A BOX - resealable, of course.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Laura what would the shipping prices be for the bulk orders?

Mr_Fixit

Awards
Typo

it is not a typo, concentrate is just cheaper, if you have no problem with the sugar (lactose) but it could be.

If it is not that is a sweet deal
Its a typo she posted 25lbs on another thread..Thanks anyways..

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Laura what would the shipping prices be for the bulk orders?
Here you go...

"You should be able to start the access on www.allthewhey tomorrow. It will also link you to the Shipping calculator so that you will know, based on zip code, what the cost will be."

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THE thread starter - False Advertising - it is killing me.......hey board mod....help me here.

Hey guys - Thanks for correcting my typo. I better shut my mouth regarding others making mistakes and start checking on myself.

Thanks. I am about to check to see if BULK is up yet. I will let you know.

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
'NEW" roller skates LOL They came out about 7 years ago :lol:

okay - smart ass - they are new to me and my area. I live in the antiquated main line and we are not up with you urban peeps.

Laura

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Which filtration is the WPI when purchased in bulk?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Which filtration is the WPI when purchased in bulk?
I dont want to answer for my lab - so let me check in the morning and get back to you ----

Thanks for your patience.

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know what - some smart ass types False Advertising as the thread starter and 500 people hit on it...........geez - I LOVE YOU GUYS - but you find my every mistake - I am afraid to leave my house in the morning, now.

SERIOUSLY - get those orders in for the 2.00 off - they are going to end that special this week and I want you guys to get the discount.

We truly, truly appreciate your business - but I hate the thread starter.

LOVE YOU GUYS>

Laura:thumbsup:

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
500 views is 500 views!
Can't be mad at a bunch of poor bodybuilders that want cheap(er) protein.. And I hope you don't really hate me...I'm about to make a $300 order. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
500 views is 500 views!
Can't be mad at a bunch of poor bodybuilders that want cheap(er) protein.. And I hope you don't really hate me...I'm about to make a $300 order. :thumbsup:
I think that I am in love with you - order or no order - Laura