Annoyed at ATW

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Annoyed at ATW - RESOLVED!

So I wanted to try Cinn Bun and Cake Batter, but the variety pack didn't have those samples. I was told to just order the variety pack and they would be added (since they were taking care of my order personally). Well, my information got lost through Paypal and it took over a week to get here (mind you, I am about 30 minutes from Paoli, PA), and to top it off, the shipment didn't have the samples I wanted in the first place.

I'd like to think that ATW is top notch in terms of customer service (Marcus has been more than helpful with my answers), but I was going to order more from them and now I don't think that highly of the company. I wish it hadn't come to that but I consider Customer Service (and obviously processing of the order with delivery time is part of that) to be top notch. I ordered from bb.com a variety pack and had it the next day (after ordering at 3 p.m. in the afternoon). No issues.

Last edited:
jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
All I can tell you is that I've ordered directly from them twice and had no issues. I've also ordered their products from NP. I would let them know what's gone on (if you already haven't), and I'm sure they will do something to make it up to you. Unfortunately, there is always going to be mistakes that happen and it's up to the company to make it up to the consumer. I wouldn't banish them for making a mistake. I'd see what they do to make things right and hopefully they'll earn another chance. If the problems continue, then no one could blame you for passing on any of their products. Marcus does a great job and is the reason that I've gotten hooked on the whey isolate instead of the normal ON whey. Always good to post problems on forums and then also post the outcome and let us all know what they did to make it up. It helps everyone to make even more informed decisions. I would be surprised if they can't make it up to you. Take it for what it's worth.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
So I wanted to try Cinn Bun and Cake Batter, but the variety pack didn't have those samples. I was told to just order the variety pack and they would be added (since they were taking care of my order personally). Well, my information got lost through Paypal and it took over a week to get here (mind you, I am about 30 minutes from Paoli, PA), and to top it off, the shipment didn't have the samples I wanted in the first place.

I'd like to think that ATW is top notch in terms of customer service (Marcus has been more than helpful with my answers), but I was going to order more from them and now I don't think that highly of the company. I wish it hadn't come to that but I consider Customer Service (and obviously processing of the order with delivery time is part of that) to be top notch. I ordered from bb.com a variety pack and had it the next day (after ordering at 3 p.m. in the afternoon). No issues.
And, I'm sure you've brought your concerns to their attention... :type:

Or have you not?

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I most certainly will give them a second look depending on what the outcome of this situation is. I will also most definitely keep this forum updated, as this is the place where I found information about allthewhey in the first place.

And I did email Marcus yesterday; as of now, I still haven't had a response, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually count on 7-10 calendar days for the protein to arrive from them.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I have since received an email from Marcus (as I knew I would).

He is sending me out (which is more than I even expected and am very grateful) one of each sample flavor. I do appreciate his efforts and understand they are in the process of streamlining their operations. There are bumps to be expected and I can tell that he is making the effort to compensate for the rough process.

Thanks Marcus. I appreciate the honesty and effort. I feel that my confidence in ATW has been restored.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanx Darth you are the first to get a hold of Wild Berry. That stuff is AMAZING!!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Omen

I usually count on 7-10 calendar days for the protein to arrive from them.
We are a lot faster now with are updated machinery. Stuff leaves here next day these days. We have definitely improved are shipping times especially lately.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Thanx Darth you are the first to get a hold of Wild Berry. That stuff is AMAZING!!

So far, I've tried two, Mint Chocolate which doesn't taste anything like protein powder. I am shocked. There isn't a "hint" of it in there actually. I am def digging it. I need to really find the right combo of milk, powder and ice. Sometimes it comes out too thick and sometimes too slushy. I tend to like using 1/2 cup of milk, 1 scoop and half a cup of ice. Usually I have to add water to loosen it up a bit.

The Banana is somewhat... artificial tasting. This is because I am so used to REAL bananas in my protein shakes and therefore it def tastes like synthetic banana to me. Not necessary bad either... I can just tell. I wasn't grossed out by it... that's for sure.

Marcus is also sending me Coffee, I am SUPER psyched for that. (I have been trying to make Coffee Frappuccino's like Starbucks for over a year now!) I see it isn't available on the site yet, so I am assuming that it isn't out for production? If that is a homerun I am getting that, the cinnbun and cake batter for sure.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I find it fascinating that coffee is the only thing I eat/drink that I can smell when I piss. I mean, wtf?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say I am pretty psyched myself to be giving some of these samples a try. They look friggin great.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Fabulous! I knew Marcus and ATW would come through. Solid guy, solid company. Keep it up.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Does anyone prefer the fruit flavors? Like Orange? I am hesitant to try them... I might give it a go today after my workout. And if so, what mix ratio are you using?

FootBallBeast

Awards
Does anyone prefer the fruit flavors? Like Orange? I am hesitant to try them... I might give it a go today after my workout. And if so, what mix ratio are you using?
I usually use about 6 ounces for a scoop/sample packet. It tastes prett sweet that way.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah 6oz is perfect for fruit flavors. We do this on purpose cause we do not want the fruit flavors to be overpowering.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Water or Milk?

I just used about 5 oz. of FF Lactose Free Milk with the strawberry, slightly thick still but I guess the extra ounce helps ;)

So, as far as the Strawberry goes... not bad at all. Still has a very artificial flavor but not horrible. It had NO aftertaste which is surprising for me (the banana had a slight one, which I enjoyed) and that's a good thing too. Bottom line... I am impressed with the quality of the isolates so far. I plan to try Chocolate or Orange later. I am still apprehensive.

If I use 4 oz milk 2 oz water, would that still work for a creamy texture?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Water or Milk?

I just used about 5 oz. of FF Lactose Free Milk with the strawberry, slightly thick still but I guess the extra ounce helps ;)

So, as far as the Strawberry goes... not bad at all. Still has a very artificial flavor but not horrible. It had NO aftertaste which is surprising for me (the banana had a slight one, which I enjoyed) and that's a good thing too. Bottom line... I am impressed with the quality of the isolates so far. I plan to try Chocolate or Orange later. I am still apprehensive.

If I use 4 oz milk 2 oz water, would that still work for a creamy texture?
You should like Chocolate orange then :) My personal dark horse is Pineapple blended with ice and some frozen pineapple/mango/fruits. And mixing milk and water does make it a bit creamier.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just tried 2 scoops of wildberry in water, it was amazing. not usually a fruit flavor fan, but this was outrageous. tasted like a muffin

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Man, I wanna try this.Did u get a sample or a container of it?Hopefully this flavor goes to full production

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Hey,

Marcus hooked me up. Simply put, he sent me a huge stock pile of flavors and it was enough for me to give some to my friends who have been texting me all weekend telling me how much they love this protein. Like I said, my faith has been restored and my order will be going in this week for more, I just need to try a few more flavors before I make a decision on which ones.

Just tried out Wild Berry. This is going to be a huge hit. With water and ice no less, it came out very good. Very "muffin"ish as Reaper said. I am a fan...

I also tried coffee... I think. Let's put it this way, the two sample packs that Marcus put in, they weren't labeled. I identified Wild Berry, which was fairly simple. The Coffee, didn't taste like anything except... Greek yogurt? I mixed it with 5 ounces of lactaid milk and ice with 28 grams. I wanted to throw up... especially since I was expecting coffee. So I personally think I was sent an unmarked pack of unflavored stuff and not coffee, I hope!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Opps I might of sent out Bariatric unflavored thats my bad.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Opps I might of sent out Bariatric unflavored thats my bad.

Yeah, holy crap man... that stuff is eff'ed up. I am glad I lost weight through diet and exercise! Even though people have sworn that I lost it due to surgery...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried the coffee, now keep in mind I am not a coffee drinker by any means, and I liked it. I have been thrilled with what I have seen and tasted so far. CInna bun, is a slice of heaven however. Just my personally favorite, never tasted anything like it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I changed my cart at NP 1 CCB and 1 cinna bun. Will be ordering shortly

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope. Did you get a sample of cappuccino?

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Nope. Did you get a sample of cappuccino?

No it wasn't in there either. I tried ON's Toffee Fudge... that was amazing stuff. It's "limited edition" so my wife told me to order it, I wanted to wait until I was done all of the ATW flavors before I moved on with a larger container order. I might just pick up a tub of that stuff before it sells out...

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah definitely a good idea to get exactly what she wants,especially if it is a limited edition.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
yeah definitely a good idea to get exactly what she wants,especially if it is a limited edition.
Heh, she doesn't touch the stuff... she just doesn't want to hear me ***** about not being able to have it if it runs out.

That's funny... she HATES whey shakes.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
O I C, mines not a big fan either but she knows it helps if she wants to drop a few lb's

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the chocolate and CB seem to work well.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Order placed

1 cinna bun WPI
1 CCB WPI

:woohoo:

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Order placed

1 cinna bun WPI
1 CCB WPI

:woohoo:

I think I am going to just give my samples to my friends and get them hooked on ATW and order my WPI as well. I am trying to decide between Choco Mint and CCB.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No I didnt mean together. Those are 2 she can tolerate.///////////////
If you drink milk with your shakes go with Choc mint. If you drink water go with CCB.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have enough samples to get me to the delivery date (end of the week) so I should be ok. The funny thing is I have about 2.5lbs left of ON chocolate that now I dont want to finish.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just to clear up-this eventually will be a full production flavor?not just a sample?It sounds awesome and definitley wanna order some!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just an fyi, I mixed WPI vanilla and WPI strawberry together...... it was like a fribble from friendlys. Not that I know what those taste like :)

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got the nod from the VP to make Wild Berry available starting next week. So we shall see how that transpires over the next few days. Ill keep you posted, also I got clearance to formulate Cin Bun Lean And Fit :dl: