hGH PowerPatch Write-Up

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
www.ageforce.com

The AgeForce® 25mg HGH PowerPatch® is specifically formulated for bodybuilders and other athletes that have intense, physical fitness workout routines. It will build Strength, Lean Muscle Mass, Increase Energy, Alertness, Power, Endurance, Focus, Load Capacity, Burn Body Fat, Speed Healing, Muscle Pump, Reaction Time, Faster Recovery Time, and Increase Blood Oxygen Carrying Capacity.
The AgeForce® 25 mg HGH PowerPatch® is a safe alternative to costly HGH injections
at a fraction of the cost of HGH injections!One PowerPatch® every 5-days, delivers a trans-dermal dose of 25mg (milligrams) of HGH (Somatropin) over a 12-14 hours. That’s injection-strength! PowerPatch® Directions For Use.

The PowerPatch® 25mg dose delivers 2,500 times more HGH (Somatropin) than any HGH patch or spray brand!
Until now, it was not possible to deliver this high-dose level of HGH in a trans-dermal patch. Our Research & Development team has been working for 2-years to overcome the limits of trans-dermal dosage strength delivery, and our new 25mg HGH PowerPatch® is the result of their extraordinary R&D efforts.

PowerPatch® is not a homeopathic patch.
It is important to differentiate the PowerPatch® from the homeopathic ExtraStrength® patches that we also offer. PowerPatch® works on an entirely different system of delivery. PowerPatch® delivers large amounts of HGH (Somatropin) directly into small capillaries, thereby increasing levels of HGH quickly. This is quite different than the Homeopathic delivery of our ExtraStrength® patches that deliver small homeopathic amounts of HGH that are sequenced to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more natural HGH over the long-term.

Expect huge increases in: Energy, Alertness, Strength, Lean Muscle Mass, Power, Endurance, Focus, Load Capacity, Muscle Pump, Reaction Time, wound healing, and faster Recovery Time. As for excess body fat….Forget about it, it’s history!​
It’s Milligrams (mg) Not Nanograms (ng)
What exactly is 25mg of HGH (Somatropin)? Until now, every HGH patches and oral spray brands on the market, including our AgeForce® brand, are homeopathic formulations with HGH dosage content measured in nanograms (ng) One nanogram is 1/1,000,000,000 of a gram. That’s one billionth of a gram! The PowerPatch® is not a homeopathic product. The unit of measurement for the PowerPatch® dosage is milligram. (mg) That is a unit measurement of a thousandth of a gram. Each PowerPatch® contains 25/1,000 (0.025) of a gram, or 25mg. That is 2,500 times more HGH (Somatropin) than any HGH oral spray or patch brand! And if you converted the 25mg PowerPatch® HGH dosage to nanograms it would be equivalent to 25,000,000,000 (Billion) nanograms!
You Don’t Want HGH To Bypass The Liver!
Unlike claims made by some supplements, you do not want to circumvent the natural body process where the liver breaks down HGH into component “growth factors”, with IFG-1 (Insulin Growth Factor) being the growth factor most well known. It is these growth factors, each with a specific function, that make the process work at optimum levels. The PowerPatch® introduces HGH into your system that is quickly processed by the liver into various component growth factors. That process is safe, natural, and so very effective!

If you’ve ever wondered why some world-class athletes risk their reputations and livelihoods by taking HGH to elevate their athletic performance, the answer is simple: HGH works!
For the record, we don’t condone or approve of the use of any performance-enhancing supplement that is used in violation of athletic governing bodies rules and policies.)
Always consult a nutritionist, dietitian, licensed medical practitioner and a certified personal trainer prior to taking any supplement, modifying your diet and/or beginning any exercise program.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found a spelling error in there but other then that very nice.
Thanks, I put in random spelling and grammer errors to see if people are paying attention! ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dude, how do you find the time to do all the repping you do?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant do methamphetamines transdermal (i used to IV meth) the molecular weight is too much, oral, IV, snorting, or smoking is the only way

meth is nasty nasty nasty drug

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant do methamphetamines transdermal (i used to IV meth) the molecular weight is too much, oral, IV, snorting, or smoking is the only way

I have to admit, I really like hearing the scientific side coming out on this :) (no joke)

And DH, yeah, I love that show and am watching the current season. My buddy just ran into the guy who plays Jesse Pinkman up at Lollapolooza in Chicago.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have to admit, I really like hearing the scientific side coming out on this :) (no joke)

And DH, yeah, I love that show and am watching the current season. My buddy just ran into the guy who plays Jesse Pinkman up at Lollapolooza in Chicago.
Yeah, glad you got that cleaned up Schwell, I've lurked in your threads. It shows your will power has improved and gotten you out of a bad situation. Well done on that.

Now back on the HGH side of things... ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im interested in this- how is it legal though?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, a few answers here:

1. The HGH used in the PowerPatch is real HGH, it's not illegal because it is not labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use.

2. The HGH is delivered transdermally through molecular engineering of the HGH molecule to allow it to be passed through the skin. It is more of an innovation in the molecule than patch/delivery. It's not 3M micro-needle or ViaDor. They have done double-blind internal studies to show it works internally, but they will not release these results.

3. Why 1 patch every 5 days? That's just the "general" recommendation and it can be used more or less frequently than that depending upon desired results.

I hope these help answer the questions. AgeForce didn't want to release too much info since it's a "gray" area and some of the information is proprietary. This is the limit I'm allowed to talk about publicly.

I passed the idea by AgeForce on doing pre/post bloodwork for IGF-1 which is a marker for hGH, and they said they'd sponsor the patches for a month, but not the blood work.

It'd have to be that you buy the patches, and after you've run the log you'd be issued a full refund, regardless of results. It's the best I could negotiate.

If y'all want to participate, let me know in a PM.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im definitely ordering this when my finances are better.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For any of those interested or skeptical to the fact that hgh patches could be effective in raising and delievering hgh systemically, here's an interesting article for you. It doesn't apply directly to the use of these patches, but it's interesting to see that it worked:

http://www.transpharma-medical.com/hGH-paper.pdf

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas, has anyone taken you up on the testing (not sure which thread you spoke about it in)?

I think seeing that is what will cause peptide guys to give this a more serious look.

P.S. I am not suggesting I will do the testing, rather just want to see results.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas, has anyone taken you up on the testing (not sure which thread you spoke about it in)?

I think seeing that is what will cause peptide guys to give this a more serious look.

P.S. I am not suggesting I will do the testing, rather just want to see results.
I got a couple PMs I followed up on, but didn't hear back from the individuals. The offer is still on the table, even without bloodwork. I agree though, blood work would be the best evidence since it takes so long to see "results" from hGH.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For any of those interested or skeptical to the fact that hgh patches could be effective in raising and delievering hgh systemically, here's an interesting article for you. It doesn't apply directly to the use of these patches, but it's interesting to see that it worked:

http://www.transpharma-medical.com/hGH-paper.pdf
I just want to be clear, we're not using the ViaDerm/ViaDor or 3M Micro Needle delivery patches for AgeForce hGH. The unique aspect of the PowerPatch is the hGH is molecularly engineered for transdermal delivery. I can't say much more than that on AgeForce's proprietary info.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Would you think that this and its related bio-availability would be enough to aid in the repair of tendons/ligaments? For someone with a old tear that has healed but still lags behind in relative tensile strength would this be of benefit? How long do you think it would take on the patch to notice a difference? I still have some pain from time to time in the area of an old minor injury so I wonder if this would help.

Thanks!

Z

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hGH helps with repair and many people that use hGH/peptides have noticed improvements in old injuries. Right now SupplementJunkie is using these patches to help recover from surgery, and while it's not miraculous it appears to be helping him. I am feeling improvements in my shoulder and wrist which have been nagging for the past 6 months. I think you could start noticing improvements anywhere between 1-3 months, but hGH will take time regardless.

If you want to try for 30 days and see if it helps at all, you can do that. If it's not helping at all, you can get a full refund as long as you request it within 30 days of your order.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to be clear, we're not using the ViaDerm/ViaDor or 3M Micro Needle delivery patches for AgeForce hGH. The unique aspect of the PowerPatch is the hGH is molecularly engineered for transdermal delivery. I can't say much more than that on AgeForce's proprietary info.
Not at all, wasn't implying that this was an actual clinical with the exact propriety that ageforce used. Just wanted to post this up as a general info for people curious about if transdermal hgh was indeed possible. The study shows that it is and indirectly lends credence to ageforces mode of delivery. It's not too far fetched to think that hgh patches actually work after all ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's another explanation I received from AgeForce on how the HGH is delivered transdermally:

"In the laobratory AgeForce manipulates the larger molecules and reduces them to smaller component parts that can be easily delivered transdermally. AgeForce does this in ways that by no way affects, limits, or changes the performance of the formula ingredients original size molecule. How we do this is "proprietary" and will not be discussed.

A good analogy would be as follows. If you tried to put an entire watermelon in your mouth and eat it, you could not do it. It is just too large. But if you cut the watermelon into small pieces, you can, of course, swallow them, without loosing any of the nutrition and flavor of the original watermelon."

bigsowndz

Awards
Milas, I tried to PM this, but it doesn't look like it worked. So, I guess I'll have to post it here:

Milas,

I saw your thread where you posted info about the HGH patch. Sounds great. I just saw the BOGO sale they are offering and am wondering how you feel about the product after using it. I just got some of the new Tropinol XP and and am wondering what you think about running them together?

I'm almost 40 and about 5'8 174. Currently running USP Labs Versa-1 and Agmatine. Having some great workouts - dropped from a very disgusting sloppy 188 to 172-174 in about 4 weeks and am noticeably stronger and have put on some muscle. Just starting my second 30 day bottle of Versa-1 today. I am thinking of doing the Tropinol XP and the HGH Patch once the Versa-1 is gone. Do you think any of these are strong enough where I would need to take a break in between?

I hope you don't mind me hitting you up with all these questions - any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I wish ageforce could explain how they do the seemingly impossible. Im sure tons of people like myself are holding off because they haven't provided a logical explanation as to how they can deliver hgh transdermally. If this could really be done, i would have ordered patches already.