New Ams Ph - Dienedrone!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    957

    New Ams Ph - Dienedrone!!!


    All,
    I'm leaking this a little soon, but I got too excited...lol. Very strong PH that will probably only be available for a short time...if you catch my drift. Anyway here is the write up and photo....I'll post more info in this thread as it comes.



    Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond. In that respect, it is a very potent anabolic and has very little androgenic effects. This makes it very close to a perfect anabolic for anyone that is looking for clean gains with very little side effects. It cannot turn into estrogen or DHT, so it is very safe to use and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle. Dienedrone is the perfect anabolic to stack with our other pro-hormones or on its own for lean bulk results.

    Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function. It is a very potent hardening anabolic for anyone that is looking for lean, mass gains and cannot convert to estrogen or DHT due to its low androgenic profile, and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle.



    LD
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    653

    Chemical formula?
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    my question as well
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    abish's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    0

    bump
  5. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    He said it's missing the 11 double bond, but trenbolone doesn't have a double bond...it has a triple bond

    Maybe he means it's missing two pi bonds. I'm not a chemist though, so I could be reading something incorrectly (or I'm just being too literal).

    Trenbolone is 17-beta-hydroxyestra-4, 9-11-trien-3-one...look familiar? By the name and context clues it sounds as if this is another dienelone product like Tren X or Tren Xtreme, etc. I'm guessing this is why the original post says it won't be around very long. Assuming I'm correct, this stuff will sell out very quickly, especially if the price is right!
    Last edited by stxnas; 07-23-2008 at 08:10 PM.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1176

    I think this is a two step androsterone precursor to dienolone. Am I right?
  7. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    ^^^This guys knows this kind of stuff quite well...I'm know just enough to sound like I might know what I'm talking about, lol...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Gold Member
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New jersey
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    452

    I wonder if it could be this
    The chemically-structured 'little cousin' of Methyltrienolone, one of the most potent steroids ever developed, 'MethylDienolone,' which also goes by the names 'Methyldien' & it's true, structural designation 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one, is one of the newest & most misunderstood 17-alpha-alkylated (i.e. 'methylated') androgens to have recently emerged in the PH/AAS market as of late.

    Little true data exists concerning the use of methyldienolone in humans, and-- at the moment I am writing this article-- user feedback concerning the compound simply does not exist to any significant degree. To my knowledge, at present, I am one of only a half-dozen individuals in the United States to have used methyldienolone in a cycle. Thus, for the purposes of this piece, I will be relying more on my own individual experiences/observations with the compound, rather than lab assays & its presumed anabolic:androgenic activity ratio.

    Methyldienolone, for all extents & purposes, can best be thought of as a highly orally bioavailable, non-aromatizing 19-Nortestosterone derivative that boasts a very anabolic and moderately androgenic profile. Just to give you an idea, methyldienolone is only a single double-bond away from the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one, one of the most anabolic (as well as hepatotoxic) steroids known to man.

    In my own limited experience with the compound, methyldienolone is a rather singular androgen in its utter absence of effects on mood, energy levels, and SNS activity. While it is moderately androgenic (and thus has the penchant to produce any/all of the typical androgenic sides associated with PH/AAS use [acne, hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, et. al.]), methyldienolone does not appear to have any significant effect on energy levels, appetite, aggression/complacency, or cognitive capacity. Furthermore, given its close structural similarities to methyltrienolone (as well as its tremendous potency), methyldienolone is probably also the most hepatotoxic commercially-available 17aa-androgen currently. As with all 17aa-androgens, those with prior liver conditions &/or concerns in this regard should make sure they exercise the upmost caution if they choose to pursue methyldienolone for personal use.

    In terms of its anabolic capabilities, methyldienolone is, without doubt, the most potent (on a mg/mg basis), widely-available 17aa-androgen that one can currently obtain 'legally' (Author's note: Although it is important to note that the actual 'legality' of this class of compounds [re: 17aa-androgens] in compliance with the terms of DSHEA should be considered 'highly questionable' at best). As a comparison, 1mg of methyldienolone seems to be equivalent, anabolically, to ~8-12mg of 17aa-1-Testosterone (also known as Methyl-1-Test). Impressive (and often rapid) LBM gains (even in the face of a caloric deficit), marginal strength increases, and noticeable aesthetic improvements in vascularity, muscle hardness & fullness, and leanness are all facets to methyldienolone use that I have witnessed first-hand.

    As a stand-alone androgen, methyldienolone should be used @ 1-3mg/day. Heavily experienced &/or much larger lifters might do better with 4-5mg/day, and I do not feel that there is any need whatsoever to exceed the 5mg/day dose-range. 750mcg-1000mcg (1mg) of methyldienolone can also be used in stacks with other androgens as well, although it is NOT recommended the use of methyldienolone in conjuction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurences/conditions.
  9. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1176

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    ^^^This guys knows this kind of stuff quite well...I'm know just enough to sound like I might know what I'm talking about, lol...
    Nah, I just have a decent memory for trivial things. Eric from LG had previously mentioned that an androsterone precursor was a doable thing in regards to Dienolone. Even if its not what I am assuming, AMS could have one out soon.
  10. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    I've noticed that AMS likes to use actives that require conversion...I guess this helps keep them more close to being legal than some of these other actives that being used.

    Rippedforce, I think that is MDien, which has been banned...which I believe is the methyl version of the dienelone precursor that has been on the market for some time...Can somebody confirm that? Mdien was before my time.

    Edit: Nevermind...I just actually read your whole post
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  11. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1176

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    I wonder if it could be this
    The chemically-structured 'little cousin' of Methyltrienolone, one of the most potent steroids ever developed, 'MethylDienolone,' which also goes by the names 'Methyldien' & it's true, structural designation 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one, is one of the newest & most misunderstood 17-alpha-alkylated (i.e. 'methylated') androgens to have recently emerged in the PH/AAS market as of late.

    Little true data exists concerning the use of methyldienolone in humans, and-- at the moment I am writing this article-- user feedback concerning the compound simply does not exist to any significant degree. To my knowledge, at present, I am one of only a half-dozen individuals in the United States to have used methyldienolone in a cycle. Thus, for the purposes of this piece, I will be relying more on my own individual experiences/observations with the compound, rather than lab assays & its presumed anabolic:androgenic activity ratio.

    Methyldienolone, for all extents & purposes, can best be thought of as a highly orally bioavailable, non-aromatizing 19-Nortestosterone derivative that boasts a very anabolic and moderately androgenic profile. Just to give you an idea, methyldienolone is only a single double-bond away from the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one, one of the most anabolic (as well as hepatotoxic) steroids known to man.

    In my own limited experience with the compound, methyldienolone is a rather singular androgen in its utter absence of effects on mood, energy levels, and SNS activity. While it is moderately androgenic (and thus has the penchant to produce any/all of the typical androgenic sides associated with PH/AAS use [acne, hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, et. al.]), methyldienolone does not appear to have any significant effect on energy levels, appetite, aggression/complacency, or cognitive capacity. Furthermore, given its close structural similarities to methyltrienolone (as well as its tremendous potency), methyldienolone is probably also the most hepatotoxic commercially-available 17aa-androgen currently. As with all 17aa-androgens, those with prior liver conditions &/or concerns in this regard should make sure they exercise the upmost caution if they choose to pursue methyldienolone for personal use.

    In terms of its anabolic capabilities, methyldienolone is, without doubt, the most potent (on a mg/mg basis), widely-available 17aa-androgen that one can currently obtain 'legally' (Author's note: Although it is important to note that the actual 'legality' of this class of compounds [re: 17aa-androgens] in compliance with the terms of DSHEA should be considered 'highly questionable' at best). As a comparison, 1mg of methyldienolone seems to be equivalent, anabolically, to ~8-12mg of 17aa-1-Testosterone (also known as Methyl-1-Test). Impressive (and often rapid) LBM gains (even in the face of a caloric deficit), marginal strength increases, and noticeable aesthetic improvements in vascularity, muscle hardness & fullness, and leanness are all facets to methyldienolone use that I have witnessed first-hand.

    As a stand-alone androgen, methyldienolone should be used @ 1-3mg/day. Heavily experienced &/or much larger lifters might do better with 4-5mg/day, and I do not feel that there is any need whatsoever to exceed the 5mg/day dose-range. 750mcg-1000mcg (1mg) of methyldienolone can also be used in stacks with other androgens as well, although it is NOT recommended the use of methyldienolone in conjuction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurences/conditions.
    Methyl Dien was covered under the ban enacted in 2004. It was number 21 on the list.
  12. Registered User
    abish's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    0

    i really started to get excited here
  13. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Rep Power
    2867

    This sounds like something i wanna try . And guys just be sure to run some B6 or Cabergoline to keep prolactin in check so we don't have ppl *****in about gyno.
  14. Gold Member
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New jersey
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    452

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Methyl Dien was covered under the ban enacted in 2004. It was number 21 on the list.
    yeah I looked that up first just to be sure but he did hint at it not being around for a long time so maybe they are bringing a banned substance back but under a different nomenclature.
  15. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 50mg
    Milk thistle 100mg
    Piperin 5mg
    Luteolin 4mg

    It's apparently already listed on a certain website.
  16. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    LOL! You're quite the sleuth MuscleBound.

    EDIT: I just found this. That's a nice amount of active per capsule and they tossed in some piperine to help with absorption. I'm not sure what the flavonoid is for though...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  17. Registered User
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3036

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    I wonder if it could be this
    The chemically-structured 'little cousin' of Methyltrienolone, one of the most potent steroids ever developed, 'MethylDienolone,' which also goes by the names 'Methyldien' & it's true, structural designation 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one, is one of the newest & most misunderstood 17-alpha-alkylated (i.e. 'methylated') androgens to have recently emerged in the PH/AAS market as of late.

    Little true data exists concerning the use of methyldienolone in humans, and-- at the moment I am writing this article-- user feedback concerning the compound simply does not exist to any significant degree. To my knowledge, at present, I am one of only a half-dozen individuals in the United States to have used methyldienolone in a cycle. Thus, for the purposes of this piece, I will be relying more on my own individual experiences/observations with the compound, rather than lab assays & its presumed anabolic:androgenic activity ratio.

    Methyldienolone, for all extents & purposes, can best be thought of as a highly orally bioavailable, non-aromatizing 19-Nortestosterone derivative that boasts a very anabolic and moderately androgenic profile. Just to give you an idea, methyldienolone is only a single double-bond away from the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one, one of the most anabolic (as well as hepatotoxic) steroids known to man.

    In my own limited experience with the compound, methyldienolone is a rather singular androgen in its utter absence of effects on mood, energy levels, and SNS activity. While it is moderately androgenic (and thus has the penchant to produce any/all of the typical androgenic sides associated with PH/AAS use [acne, hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, et. al.]), methyldienolone does not appear to have any significant effect on energy levels, appetite, aggression/complacency, or cognitive capacity. Furthermore, given its close structural similarities to methyltrienolone (as well as its tremendous potency), methyldienolone is probably also the most hepatotoxic commercially-available 17aa-androgen currently. As with all 17aa-androgens, those with prior liver conditions &/or concerns in this regard should make sure they exercise the upmost caution if they choose to pursue methyldienolone for personal use.

    In terms of its anabolic capabilities, methyldienolone is, without doubt, the most potent (on a mg/mg basis), widely-available 17aa-androgen that one can currently obtain 'legally' (Author's note: Although it is important to note that the actual 'legality' of this class of compounds [re: 17aa-androgens] in compliance with the terms of DSHEA should be considered 'highly questionable' at best). As a comparison, 1mg of methyldienolone seems to be equivalent, anabolically, to ~8-12mg of 17aa-1-Testosterone (also known as Methyl-1-Test). Impressive (and often rapid) LBM gains (even in the face of a caloric deficit), marginal strength increases, and noticeable aesthetic improvements in vascularity, muscle hardness & fullness, and leanness are all facets to methyldienolone use that I have witnessed first-hand.

    As a stand-alone androgen, methyldienolone should be used @ 1-3mg/day. Heavily experienced &/or much larger lifters might do better with 4-5mg/day, and I do not feel that there is any need whatsoever to exceed the 5mg/day dose-range. 750mcg-1000mcg (1mg) of methyldienolone can also be used in stacks with other androgens as well, although it is NOT recommended the use of methyldienolone in conjuction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurences/conditions.
    That's a really old write-up from Methyl-D. Like Slow-Mun said, it is now a CIII scheduled compound.


    From AAS Control Act of 2004:

    `(xxix) methyldienolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)-dien-3-one);

    Just under M4OHN
  18. Registered User
    ecu19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    364

    So instead of it being this:

    17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

    It is this (as stated in the original write up):

    17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9-trien-3-one


    ??

    As muscle stated; Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione is on the label. Doesn't add up to what was originally stated. Any answers?
  19. Registered User
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    741

    turn that 17-OH from the second structure and turn it into a 17-keto. Same as all the other "tren" products out there. Dienolone precursor. Nice dosage though!
  20. Registered User
    ecu19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    turn that 17-OH from the second structure and turn it into a 17-keto. Same as all the other "tren" products out there. Dienolone precursor. Nice dosage though!
    Still curious about the statement "Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond." This states that it is the exact same as trenbolone (which is 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one) and is missing the 11 double bond (which does not exist, because trenbolone has a triple bond at the 11th position). Sorry, maybe the writeup should be rewritten if that nomenclature is incorrect. Not outdated and obscured, just incorrect.
  21. Registered User
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    741

    I see what you're saying and agree its a viable complaint, but it also says its a prohormone. Dienolone would be a steroid. (and I'm not getting into the argument that prohormones are steroids, I agree, but this is how they are marketed) So while it is poor wording, the compound is still the precursor to dienolone.
  22. Registered User
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    741

    Also trenbolone has NO triple bonds. It has three double bonds at the 4th, 9th, and 11th positons. Triple bond cannot exist in a carbon ring.
  23. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Writeup don't mean anything. Companies just make up stories.
  24. Registered User
    ecu19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    364

    got it, so it's just another 19-Nor.

  25. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1176

    Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    got it, so it's just another 19-Nor.

    That's what it looks to be. It is a generous dosage though, so if the price is right it might be worth picking up before these things disappear permanently.
  26. Registered User
    ecu19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    364

    yeah, that's what it's showing Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione to be in chemdraw
  27. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    yeah, that's what it's showing Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione to be in chemdraw

    LazeDragon and chance you can confirm or deny this? A product with a good dosage of a known compound or a new compound altogether and pre-release lables are not "final" lables??

    Mr.50
  28. Registered User
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3036

    Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9-trien-3-one
    Actually, with the double bond missing at 11, you would mean to write 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9-diene-3-one instead of triene.

  29. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Damn, I need to brush up on my organic...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  30. Registered User
    ecu19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Actually, with the double bond missing at 11, you would mean to write 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9-diene-3-one instead of triene.

    You are correct, I guess that's what a couple brewskies does to you before posting
  31. Registered User
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    the Universe
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1097

    If the Piperine is supposed to help with absorption, won't the Milk Thistle counter it? This product is non-methylated, so I don't see why Milk Thistle is needed. I remember a few years ago, before the "methyl age", non-methyls were always recommended without Milk Thistle to ensure absorption. Some went as far as to eat grapefruit or other foods to enhance absorption. In fact, Milk Thistle really didn't get to the forefront of cycling until M1T was introduced.

    At the price posted on the other website, it is much cheaper to buy one of the existing Estra (Xtreme Tren) products than this.
  32. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Actually, with the double bond missing at 11, you would mean to write 17-Hydroxyestra-4,9-diene-3-one instead of triene.

    shouldn't be a d-bond missing if its related to what he's stating...shouldn't be a d-bond at all. I'd like to know the final chem makeup
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  33. Registered User
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    741

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    shouldn't be a d-bond missing if its related to what he's stating...shouldn't be a d-bond at all. I'd like to know the final chem makeup
    17-Hydroxyestra-4,9-diene-3-one
    This is the chemical "makeup". Another double bond at the 11th carbon would make it a trenbolone precursor. Without it, it is a dienolone precursor.
  34. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    i thought he said it was a tren missing an 11 double bond, that's where he threw me for a loop. Maybe i misread it.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  35. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Never mind, he said that it was missing the11 double bond but when he said tren like I thought he meant trenbolone as in exact.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  36. Registered User
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3036

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Never mind, he said that it was missing the11 double bond but when he said tren like I thought he meant trenbolone as in exact.
    You try to confuse!


    No seriously, I'm not sure what you mean by someone referring to tren, I just corrected the nomenclature on that ecu's post.
  37. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1373

    x3 on the 3-one version. Since this is being banned and the loopholes in the law seem rather easy to get around most of the time, I'd love to see the 3-one version. Or even the diol version of pro-dienolone at least
  38. Registered User
    thahotboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Quebec,Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    282

    is this a other clone or a new compound ??
  39. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    You try to confuse!


    No seriously, I'm not sure what you mean by someone referring to tren, I just corrected the nomenclature on that ecu's post.
    thanks

    I was referring to the original post of the thread, but thanks.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  40. Registered User
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    741

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    x3 on the 3-one version. Since this is being banned and the loopholes in the law seem rather easy to get around most of the time, I'd love to see the 3-one version. Or even the diol version of pro-dienolone at least
    This is the 3-keto version. 3,17 dione. Do you mean the androstane version? 3-hydroxy, 17-one?
    I agree a -diol version would be interesting. I asked about this a long time ago and no one seemed to know why they went w/the -dione.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ams dienedrone
    By lewisdepayne in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 01:48 PM
  2. Dienedrone gone. What now?
    By kkennyjr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:00 AM
  3. Dienedrone
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:19 PM
  4. Dienedrone PCT Help
    By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 07:51 AM
  5. Dienedrone COA
    By Kulper1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in