New Ams Ph - Dienedrone!!!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All,
I'm leaking this a little soon, but I got too excited...lol. Very strong PH that will probably only be available for a short time...if you catch my drift. Anyway here is the write up and photo....I'll post more info in this thread as it comes.

Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond. In that respect, it is a very potent anabolic and has very little androgenic effects. This makes it very close to a perfect anabolic for anyone that is looking for clean gains with very little side effects. It cannot turn into estrogen or DHT, so it is very safe to use and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle. Dienedrone is the perfect anabolic to stack with our other pro-hormones or on its own for lean bulk results.

Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function. It is a very potent hardening anabolic for anyone that is looking for lean, mass gains and cannot convert to estrogen or DHT due to its low androgenic profile, and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle.

LD

Attachments

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He said it's missing the 11 double bond, but trenbolone doesn't have a double bond...it has a triple bond

Maybe he means it's missing two pi bonds. I'm not a chemist though, so I could be reading something incorrectly (or I'm just being too literal).

Trenbolone is 17-beta-hydroxyestra-4, 9-11-trien-3-one...look familiar? By the name and context clues it sounds as if this is another dienelone product like Tren X or Tren Xtreme, etc. I'm guessing this is why the original post says it won't be around very long. Assuming I'm correct, this stuff will sell out very quickly, especially if the price is right!

Last edited:
slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a two step androsterone precursor to dienolone. Am I right?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^This guys knows this kind of stuff quite well...I'm know just enough to sound like I might know what I'm talking about, lol...

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if it could be this
The chemically-structured 'little cousin' of Methyltrienolone, one of the most potent steroids ever developed, 'MethylDienolone,' which also goes by the names 'Methyldien' & it's true, structural designation 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one, is one of the newest & most misunderstood 17-alpha-alkylated (i.e. 'methylated') androgens to have recently emerged in the PH/AAS market as of late.

Little true data exists concerning the use of methyldienolone in humans, and-- at the moment I am writing this article-- user feedback concerning the compound simply does not exist to any significant degree. To my knowledge, at present, I am one of only a half-dozen individuals in the United States to have used methyldienolone in a cycle. Thus, for the purposes of this piece, I will be relying more on my own individual experiences/observations with the compound, rather than lab assays & its presumed anabolic:androgenic activity ratio.

Methyldienolone, for all extents & purposes, can best be thought of as a highly orally bioavailable, non-aromatizing 19-Nortestosterone derivative that boasts a very anabolic and moderately androgenic profile. Just to give you an idea, methyldienolone is only a single double-bond away from the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one, one of the most anabolic (as well as hepatotoxic) steroids known to man.

In my own limited experience with the compound, methyldienolone is a rather singular androgen in its utter absence of effects on mood, energy levels, and SNS activity. While it is moderately androgenic (and thus has the penchant to produce any/all of the typical androgenic sides associated with PH/AAS use [acne, hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, et. al.]), methyldienolone does not appear to have any significant effect on energy levels, appetite, aggression/complacency, or cognitive capacity. Furthermore, given its close structural similarities to methyltrienolone (as well as its tremendous potency), methyldienolone is probably also the most hepatotoxic commercially-available 17aa-androgen currently. As with all 17aa-androgens, those with prior liver conditions &/or concerns in this regard should make sure they exercise the upmost caution if they choose to pursue methyldienolone for personal use.

In terms of its anabolic capabilities, methyldienolone is, without doubt, the most potent (on a mg/mg basis), widely-available 17aa-androgen that one can currently obtain 'legally' (Author's note: Although it is important to note that the actual 'legality' of this class of compounds [re: 17aa-androgens] in compliance with the terms of DSHEA should be considered 'highly questionable' at best). As a comparison, 1mg of methyldienolone seems to be equivalent, anabolically, to ~8-12mg of 17aa-1-Testosterone (also known as Methyl-1-Test). Impressive (and often rapid) LBM gains (even in the face of a caloric deficit), marginal strength increases, and noticeable aesthetic improvements in vascularity, muscle hardness & fullness, and leanness are all facets to methyldienolone use that I have witnessed first-hand.

As a stand-alone androgen, methyldienolone should be used @ 1-3mg/day. Heavily experienced &/or much larger lifters might do better with 4-5mg/day, and I do not feel that there is any need whatsoever to exceed the 5mg/day dose-range. 750mcg-1000mcg (1mg) of methyldienolone can also be used in stacks with other androgens as well, although it is NOT recommended the use of methyldienolone in conjuction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurences/conditions.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
^^^This guys knows this kind of stuff quite well...I'm know just enough to sound like I might know what I'm talking about, lol...
Nah, I just have a decent memory for trivial things. Eric from LG had previously mentioned that an androsterone precursor was a doable thing in regards to Dienolone. Even if its not what I am assuming, AMS could have one out soon.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed that AMS likes to use actives that require conversion...I guess this helps keep them more close to being legal than some of these other actives that being used.

Rippedforce, I think that is MDien, which has been banned...which I believe is the methyl version of the dienelone precursor that has been on the market for some time...Can somebody confirm that? Mdien was before my time.

Edit: Nevermind...I just actually read your whole post :run:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The chemically-structured 'little cousin' of Methyltrienolone, one of the most potent steroids ever developed, 'MethylDienolone,' which also goes by the names 'Methyldien' & it's true, structural designation 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one, is one of the newest & most misunderstood 17-alpha-alkylated (i.e. 'methylated') androgens to have recently emerged in the PH/AAS market as of late.

Little true data exists concerning the use of methyldienolone in humans, and-- at the moment I am writing this article-- user feedback concerning the compound simply does not exist to any significant degree. To my knowledge, at present, I am one of only a half-dozen individuals in the United States to have used methyldienolone in a cycle. Thus, for the purposes of this piece, I will be relying more on my own individual experiences/observations with the compound, rather than lab assays & its presumed anabolic:androgenic activity ratio.

Methyldienolone, for all extents & purposes, can best be thought of as a highly orally bioavailable, non-aromatizing 19-Nortestosterone derivative that boasts a very anabolic and moderately androgenic profile. Just to give you an idea, methyldienolone is only a single double-bond away from the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one, one of the most anabolic (as well as hepatotoxic) steroids known to man.

In my own limited experience with the compound, methyldienolone is a rather singular androgen in its utter absence of effects on mood, energy levels, and SNS activity. While it is moderately androgenic (and thus has the penchant to produce any/all of the typical androgenic sides associated with PH/AAS use [acne, hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, et. al.]), methyldienolone does not appear to have any significant effect on energy levels, appetite, aggression/complacency, or cognitive capacity. Furthermore, given its close structural similarities to methyltrienolone (as well as its tremendous potency), methyldienolone is probably also the most hepatotoxic commercially-available 17aa-androgen currently. As with all 17aa-androgens, those with prior liver conditions &/or concerns in this regard should make sure they exercise the upmost caution if they choose to pursue methyldienolone for personal use.

In terms of its anabolic capabilities, methyldienolone is, without doubt, the most potent (on a mg/mg basis), widely-available 17aa-androgen that one can currently obtain 'legally' (Author's note: Although it is important to note that the actual 'legality' of this class of compounds [re: 17aa-androgens] in compliance with the terms of DSHEA should be considered 'highly questionable' at best). As a comparison, 1mg of methyldienolone seems to be equivalent, anabolically, to ~8-12mg of 17aa-1-Testosterone (also known as Methyl-1-Test). Impressive (and often rapid) LBM gains (even in the face of a caloric deficit), marginal strength increases, and noticeable aesthetic improvements in vascularity, muscle hardness & fullness, and leanness are all facets to methyldienolone use that I have witnessed first-hand.

As a stand-alone androgen, methyldienolone should be used @ 1-3mg/day. Heavily experienced &/or much larger lifters might do better with 4-5mg/day, and I do not feel that there is any need whatsoever to exceed the 5mg/day dose-range. 750mcg-1000mcg (1mg) of methyldienolone can also be used in stacks with other androgens as well, although it is NOT recommended the use of methyldienolone in conjuction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurences/conditions.
Methyl Dien was covered under the ban enacted in 2004. It was number 21 on the list.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like something i wanna try :). And guys just be sure to run some B6 or Cabergoline to keep prolactin in check so we don't have ppl *****in about gyno.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Methyl Dien was covered under the ban enacted in 2004. It was number 21 on the list.
yeah I looked that up first just to be sure but he did hint at it not being around for a long time so maybe they are bringing a banned substance back but under a different nomenclature.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 50mg
Milk thistle 100mg
Piperin 5mg
Luteolin 4mg

It's apparently already listed on a certain website.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL! You're quite the sleuth MuscleBound.

EDIT: I just found this. That's a nice amount of active per capsule and they tossed in some piperine to help with absorption. I'm not sure what the flavonoid is for though...

Attachments

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established

That's a really old write-up from Methyl-D. Like Slow-Mun said, it is now a CIII scheduled compound.

From AAS Control Act of 2004:

`(xxix) methyldienolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)-dien-3-one);

Just under M4OHN

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
So instead of it being this:

17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

It is this (as stated in the original write up):

17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9-trien-3-one

??

As muscle stated; Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione is on the label. Doesn't add up to what was originally stated. Any answers? :)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
turn that 17-OH from the second structure and turn it into a 17-keto. Same as all the other "tren" products out there. Dienolone precursor. Nice dosage though!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
turn that 17-OH from the second structure and turn it into a 17-keto. Same as all the other "tren" products out there. Dienolone precursor. Nice dosage though!
Still curious about the statement "Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond." This states that it is the exact same as trenbolone (which is 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one) and is missing the 11 double bond (which does not exist, because trenbolone has a triple bond at the 11th position). Sorry, maybe the writeup should be rewritten if that nomenclature is incorrect. Not outdated and obscured, just incorrect.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I see what you're saying and agree its a viable complaint, but it also says its a prohormone. Dienolone would be a steroid. (and I'm not getting into the argument that prohormones are steroids, I agree, but this is how they are marketed) So while it is poor wording, the compound is still the precursor to dienolone.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Also trenbolone has NO triple bonds. It has three double bonds at the 4th, 9th, and 11th positons. Triple bond cannot exist in a carbon ring.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Writeup don't mean anything. Companies just make up stories.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
got it, so it's just another 19-Nor.

That's what it looks to be. It is a generous dosage though, so if the price is right it might be worth picking up before these things disappear permanently.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's what it's showing Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione to be in chemdraw

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's what it's showing Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione to be in chemdraw

LazeDragon and chance you can confirm or deny this? A product with a good dosage of a known compound or a new compound altogether and pre-release lables are not "final" lables??

Mr.50

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I need to brush up on my organic...

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Actually, with the double bond missing at 11, you would mean to write 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9-diene-3-one instead of triene.

;)
You are correct, I guess that's what a couple brewskies does to you before posting :goodpost:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
If the Piperine is supposed to help with absorption, won't the Milk Thistle counter it? This product is non-methylated, so I don't see why Milk Thistle is needed. I remember a few years ago, before the "methyl age", non-methyls were always recommended without Milk Thistle to ensure absorption. Some went as far as to eat grapefruit or other foods to enhance absorption. In fact, Milk Thistle really didn't get to the forefront of cycling until M1T was introduced.

At the price posted on the other website, it is much cheaper to buy one of the existing Estra (Xtreme Tren) products than this.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Actually, with the double bond missing at 11, you would mean to write 17ß-Hydroxyestra-4,9-diene-3-one instead of triene.

;)
shouldn't be a d-bond missing if its related to what he's stating...shouldn't be a d-bond at all. I'd like to know the final chem makeup

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
shouldn't be a d-bond missing if its related to what he's stating...shouldn't be a d-bond at all. I'd like to know the final chem makeup
17ß-Hydroxyestra-4,9-diene-3-one
This is the chemical "makeup". Another double bond at the 11th carbon would make it a trenbolone precursor. Without it, it is a dienolone precursor.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
i thought he said it was a tren missing an 11 double bond, that's where he threw me for a loop. Maybe i misread it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Never mind, he said that it was missing the11 double bond but when he said tren like I thought he meant trenbolone as in exact.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Never mind, he said that it was missing the11 double bond but when he said tren like I thought he meant trenbolone as in exact.
You try to confuse!

No seriously, I'm not sure what you mean by someone referring to tren, I just corrected the nomenclature on that ecu's post. :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
x3 on the 3-one version. Since this is being banned and the loopholes in the law seem rather easy to get around most of the time, I'd love to see the 3-one version. Or even the diol version of pro-dienolone at least :sad:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You try to confuse!

No seriously, I'm not sure what you mean by someone referring to tren, I just corrected the nomenclature on that ecu's post. :thumbsup:
thanks

I was referring to the original post of the thread, but thanks.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
x3 on the 3-one version. Since this is being banned and the loopholes in the law seem rather easy to get around most of the time, I'd love to see the 3-one version. Or even the diol version of pro-dienolone at least :sad:
This is the 3-keto version. 3,17 dione. Do you mean the androstane version? 3-hydroxy, 17-one?
I agree a -diol version would be interesting. I asked about this a long time ago and no one seemed to know why they went w/the -dione.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
This is the 3-keto version. 3,17 dione. Do you mean the androstane version? 3-hydroxy, 17-one?
I agree a -diol version would be interesting. I asked about this a long time ago and no one seemed to know why they went w/the -dione.
No diol is sorta strange these days. But it seems the Estra-4,9...Dione is available in raw powder on tons of import sites. By the 3-one I just meant active dienolone 17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9-Diene-3-one , or unmethylated Methyl-D. I was half asleep when I typed that, sorry.

I seen an old archived conversion from Kneller who was talking about how unusual it was that regular dienolone had a much stronger binding affinity for the androgen receptor than methyldienolone, which I though was interesting.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
No diol is sorta strange these days. But it seems the Estra-4,9...Dione is available in raw powder on tons of import sites. By the 3-one I just meant active dienolone 17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9-Diene-3-one , or unmethylated Methyl-D. I was half asleep when I typed that, sorry.

I seen an old archived conversion from Kneller who was talking about how unusual it was that regular dienolone had a much stronger binding affinity for the androgen receptor than methyldienolone, which I though was interesting.
got ya

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that AMS likes to use actives that require conversion...I guess this helps keep them more close to being legal than some of these other actives that being used.

QUOTE]

I think your on to something stxnas!

I have the structure somewhere amongst about a thousand emails. I'll try to find it but have a case coming in later this week or by Monday. I'll post the whole structure for you guys!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL! You're quite the sleuth MuscleBound.

EDIT: I just found this. That's a nice amount of active per capsule and they tossed in some piperine to help with absorption. I'm not sure what the flavonoid is for though...

well nm you guys beat me to the punch. lol

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man I gotta tell ya...I love this board.

I'll get more info from my chemist. A few posts are pretty familair however....

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump...? anyone know what is it exactly ?

Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione

A direct precursor to Tren. I actually asked a non-biased chemist this question. He mentioned it would be the first direct precursor to tren on the market.

LD

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It's a Dienolone precursor, the same thing as Tren Xtreme, Xtreme Tren, T-Roid, etc. but Dienedrone has a higher dose per cap (50mg).

The active metabolite in this case is the nandrolone derivative Estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one and according to Vida, it has an anabolic potency equal to methyltestosterone and an androgenic potency 0.1 times... This has been referred to as a trenbolone precursor, however this is inaccurate because trenbolone has an additional double bond in the structure and the body does not have the capacity to insert this double bond.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a difinative answer on this with structures etc. Laze says it is a tren precursor and Ziquor says Dienolone...... anyone?

Mr.50

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 21
tabarnard Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 14
Anabolics 3