Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione

aka

19-Norandrosta-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione:

Dienolone.gif

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
not sure why everybody is getting all excited... if the compound is Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione then it's nothing new like stated above

PharmagenX came out with this compound back in like 03'

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not sure why everybody is getting all excited... if the compound is Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione then it's nothing new like stated above

Thanks Ziquor. I agree with Movin if this is the substance of the compound then, nice compound with good dosage but nothing new...... Laze any more feedback on this?

Mr.50

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Yeah Finigenx was the original dienolone precurser in an oral syringe formula. But they changed the formula in late '06 / early '07 to something new. Many people think American Cellular Labs Tren Xtreme was the original but it's just a way overpriced clone.

The AMS version here would be nice at 50mg/cap since most clones are 30mg. Hell just one cap a day would be enough for some newbs.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I haven't visited this in a while...from the looks of it we haven't made any progress, lol.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione

A direct precursor to Tren. I actually asked a non-biased chemist this question. He mentioned it would be the first direct precursor to tren on the market.

LD
If that is the exact compound then its a dienolone precursor, and its not the first, there is a lot of identical products on the market, like this: MOD EDIT: You broke 2 rules here. Read them and many more.

Nothing really new, one more clone.

Why don't do it the -diol version of that PH?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if it could be this
The chemically-structured 'little cousin' of Methyltrienolone, one of the most potent steroids ever developed, 'MethylDienolone,' which also goes by the names 'Methyldien' & it's true, structural designation 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one, is one of the newest & most misunderstood 17-alpha-alkylated (i.e. 'methylated') androgens to have recently emerged in the PH/AAS market as of late.

Little true data exists concerning the use of methyldienolone in humans, and-- at the moment I am writing this article-- user feedback concerning the compound simply does not exist to any significant degree. To my knowledge, at present, I am one of only a half-dozen individuals in the United States to have used methyldienolone in a cycle. Thus, for the purposes of this piece, I will be relying more on my own individual experiences/observations with the compound, rather than lab assays & its presumed anabolic:androgenic activity ratio.

Methyldienolone, for all extents & purposes, can best be thought of as a highly orally bioavailable, non-aromatizing 19-Nortestosterone derivative that boasts a very anabolic and moderately androgenic profile. Just to give you an idea, methyldienolone is only a single double-bond away from the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one, one of the most anabolic (as well as hepatotoxic) steroids known to man.

In my own limited experience with the compound, methyldienolone is a rather singular androgen in its utter absence of effects on mood, energy levels, and SNS activity. While it is moderately androgenic (and thus has the penchant to produce any/all of the typical androgenic sides associated with PH/AAS use [acne, hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, et. al.]), methyldienolone does not appear to have any significant effect on energy levels, appetite, aggression/complacency, or cognitive capacity. Furthermore, given its close structural similarities to methyltrienolone (as well as its tremendous potency), methyldienolone is probably also the most hepatotoxic commercially-available 17aa-androgen currently. As with all 17aa-androgens, those with prior liver conditions &/or concerns in this regard should make sure they exercise the upmost caution if they choose to pursue methyldienolone for personal use.

In terms of its anabolic capabilities, methyldienolone is, without doubt, the most potent (on a mg/mg basis), widely-available 17aa-androgen that one can currently obtain 'legally' (Author's note: Although it is important to note that the actual 'legality' of this class of compounds [re: 17aa-androgens] in compliance with the terms of DSHEA should be considered 'highly questionable' at best). As a comparison, 1mg of methyldienolone seems to be equivalent, anabolically, to ~8-12mg of 17aa-1-Testosterone (also known as Methyl-1-Test). Impressive (and often rapid) LBM gains (even in the face of a caloric deficit), marginal strength increases, and noticeable aesthetic improvements in vascularity, muscle hardness & fullness, and leanness are all facets to methyldienolone use that I have witnessed first-hand.

As a stand-alone androgen, methyldienolone should be used @ 1-3mg/day. Heavily experienced &/or much larger lifters might do better with 4-5mg/day, and I do not feel that there is any need whatsoever to exceed the 5mg/day dose-range. 750mcg-1000mcg (1mg) of methyldienolone can also be used in stacks with other androgens as well, although it is NOT recommended the use of methyldienolone in conjuction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurences/conditions.
It is easy too see you have never used this as you wouldnt bother quoting this jargon, methyl dien is pretty much rubbish, you have too use at least 19mg a day too see results, plus its very mild, no real side effects, I have used it, if it was any good, there would be tons of logs on it like M1t, and superdrol and its clones, dont bother quoting stuff you know nothing about, its silly.
As for the original question about this new compound, sounds like tren extreme. Should be good to finish off a methylated cycle or to stack it with M-drol.. nice:pizza:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It's an unmethylated dione version of Methyl-Dienolone. But even though it's non-methyl, it binds to the androgen receptor much more strongly than methyldienolone so it's theoretically more potent than Methyl-D. Not dose wise, but overall for gains. This could explain why people seem to have much better results with dienolone(dione) over Methyldienolone.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in this. I've seen a lot of good reviews for this compound. Didn't AMS have some purity problems with the 1-A? How was this addressed?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested in this. I've seen a lot of good reviews for this compound. Didn't AMS have some purity problems with the 1-A? How was this addressed?
No, patrick arnold (right before he was about to release an identical product) made a claim that "someone" was selling a 1-androsterone product and that he tested it in house and got varying results. if it wasn't for the fact that he conveniently started selling new 1-ad right after that, it might have been a little more believable. As it is, it stinks of being a cheap smear campaign instead.

tcffatm

Awards
Hi can we stack Dienedrone with 1-androsterone,Decavol,4AD ??

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hi can we stack Dienedrone with 1-androsterone,Decavol,4AD ??
I would say that you could stack it with everything but the 4-AD. In fact, I'd probably just stack it with 1-Androsterone.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Heck with that, if they're gonna upgrade it should be pure dienolone, estra-4,9-diene-3-one

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is easy too see you have never used this as you wouldnt bother quoting this jargon, methyl dien is pretty much rubbish, you have too use at least 19mg a day too see results, plus its very mild, no real side effects, I have used it, if it was any good, there would be tons of logs on it like M1t, and superdrol and its clones, dont bother quoting stuff you know nothing about, its silly.
As for the original question about this new compound, sounds like tren extreme. Should be good to finish off a methylated cycle or to stack it with M-drol.. nice:pizza:
When it came out I used it at 10 mgs per day with great results. Gained almost as much muscle as M1T, AND i got stronger but not as strong as M1T. It definately is not rubbish.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this be something worth trying for a first timer? I like it because of the non-methylation..being 49 I worry about the older organs. I can't find alot of info on it though. It is the original finigenix magnum formula with tren like sides and a progestin

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
bumping an old thread

how would you dose this?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ok ill start at 2 and work up if i need to

i have 2 bottles here im ithin to use

redbull72

redbull72

Awards
It would be ok to stack Dienedrol with 1-Andro and 4 AD, how about some decavol as well? thx for the help

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial is coming out with a dermacrine/1 AD transdermal you might look into.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only downside to the 1ad transdermal is tranference by contact to women

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its the 3 hydroxy, 17 keto one

Ah I see. And has anyone had pretty good results with this???? And if so is it likely that the transdermal will produce significantly more impressive results?

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing a cycle of the AMS product shortly. It does seem to have good results, and with dermacrine it should feel good too

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a cycle of the AMS product shortly. It does seem to have good results, and with dermacrine it should feel good too

Easy are you saying that while it produces results it also has a negative impact on emotional well being like M1T or the original 1-AD? That is never fun.

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd think so, since its target hormone is 1-t, so at similar dosing as old 1-ad (400-600mg/day) it probably should be similar

redbull72

redbull72

Awards
The better stack would be with the 1-andro.
Any reason for leaving out the 4 AD. It is better just to stack the Dienedrone with 1 Andro Only?. BTW I'm on day 4 of a 1 Andro 4 AD Dienedrone and I feel great. Also should I take the pills every day or just on training days? Thx for your help!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Any reason for leaving out the 4 AD. It is better just to stack the Dienedrone with 1 Andro Only?. BTW I'm on day 4 of a 1 Andro 4 AD Dienedrone and I feel great. Also should I take the pills every day or just on training days? Thx for your help!
Take the pills everyday....

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
19-Nor Dione doesn't aromatize(although it has an affinity for the progesterone receptors), but in the presence of 4-AD(which does and actually includes an AI because of this)it could potentially become like kerosine to a stray flame. It would just be best to use either or with 1-Androsterone IMHO.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Havoc/Dienedrone

Is this the stack that you guys would recommend to see great results. Is this the best combo for Havoc or would others complement it better? Currently at 40mg of Havoc.

Havoc - 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol

With:

Bold - 1,4 Androstadiene-3, 17-dione

Spawn - Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg **
2a,3a-epithio-17a- methyletioallocholanol 8 mg
More than likely I would not use spawn becuase of the amount of epi already in itself, unless others think otherwise.

Dienedrone - Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione

Furazadrol - 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Finavol Tren - 19- Norandrosta-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione

Thanks for your help guys.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, with spawn you could just drop your epi/havoc to 1 cap a day with it.

havoc with dienedrone would probably be your most cost effective strength gain
havoc with furazadrol would be your most effective cutter, but not cost effective
havoc with bold out of those choices would likely e your most effective bulker but the dosage of bold would make the cost pretty crazy

tattoopierced1

havoc/dienedrone is a killer stack.. i did 30mg havoc/100mg diene a day and saw fantastic results.

fernalfers

Awards
So i assume a Phera-Plex/Dienedrone would be a killer Stack or Bridge aswell. I have both so i was thinking of Bridging the 2.

Maybe:

Week 1: P-Plex 30mg
Week 2: P-Plex 30mg
Week 3: P-Plex 30mg/Dienedrone 50mg
Week 4: P-Plex 30mg/Dienedrone 100mg
Week 5: Dienedrone 100mg
Week 6: Dienedrone 100mg

I figure P-Plex is a wet compound so i'd finish it off with a dry lean gain compound.

Think these would compliment each other?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 21
tabarnard Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 14
Anabolics 3